Consolites are too young to know it, BUT PC dominated since SNES

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by clyde46 (47267 posts) -

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"][QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

Name 5 games that are worth spending (hypothetically) $700 for a new PC that you can't play anywhere else.

LazySloth718

Guild Wars 2, Dota 2, planetside 2, World of Warcraft (which has gotten quite demanding for full graphics), Day Z, Rome 2 Total War, Anno 2077, Company of Heroes 2, Battlefield 3 (because lets be honest console versions suck.), Skyrim (the way its meant to be played.) oh it could go on, but I dont need to bother, as you said 5.

So in other words "we have better multiplats"

Because those exclusives suck butt.

Nah, the PC has good exclusives just like the consoles.
#202 Posted by lundy86_4 (44020 posts) -

LazySloth718

False consensus effect.

#203 Posted by clyde46 (47267 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

That's fine so long as I get my 24-30fps in the rural areas. I'm quite happy to remain in the local pattern. I'll even settle for 20fps in a pinch.

jun_aka_pekto

Theres a few add-on and performance tweaks that can help. And a CPU upgrade would also go down a storm.

I already have Orbx/FTX for the US Northwest and REX 2.0. But, the FSX game engine is a dinosaur. I'll assemble a new PC later this year designed for Crysis 3.

Its a shame that MS canned the studio, I reckon it would of been awesome with proper multicore support. That being said, it still looks better than most console games this gen.
#204 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] Guild Wars 2, Dota 2, planetside 2, World of Warcraft (which has gotten quite demanding for full graphics), Day Z, Rome 2 Total War, Anno 2077, Company of Heroes 2, Battlefield 3 (because lets be honest console versions suck.), Skyrim (the way its meant to be played.) oh it could go on, but I dont need to bother, as you said 5.clyde46

Might just be a taste thing but really, name 5.

I'm being totally open minded.

I played Planetside 2, it's garbage and will be dead in a couple months.

#205 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

Name 5 games that are worth spending (hypothetically) $700 for a new PC that you can't play anywhere else.

LazySloth718

Guild Wars 2, Dota 2, planetside 2, World of Warcraft (which has gotten quite demanding for full graphics), Day Z, Rome 2 Total War, Anno 2077, Company of Heroes 2, Battlefield 3 (because lets be honest console versions suck.), Skyrim (the way its meant to be played.) oh it could go on, but I dont need to bother, as you said 5.

I doubt you've ever played DOTA 2, DayZ, or GW2.

#206 Posted by clyde46 (47267 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

LazySloth718

Depends on what you like. There's Killing Floor, Hard Reset, Supcom, the TW series, the Dawn of War Series.
#207 Posted by MBirdy88 (8978 posts) -

LazySloth718

Name 5 console games worth buying the pieces of plastic for and I will cut them down just like you. if you want me to fight fire with fire. I would like to see consoles ahve anything outside of CoD have anywhere near the ammount of people playing their games as MOBAs alone. Average peak at one time - DoTA 2 = 250k. Heroes of Newerth =190k, League of Legends (estimated based on trackers ratios compared to dota) at around 450-500k at peak. Thats just 3 games in one genre, thats excluding MMOs and shooters. how many games of yours have this? oh? Halo 4 maybe? 150k ish... (I owned it. *keyword* owned, returned a few days later.). so yea, your idea of trashy games arn't worth jack sh*t while your console flavour of the month games will vanish into nothingness DoTA 2 will probably be at 300K-400k when you jump ship to the next crap itteration of CoD.
#208 Posted by lostrib (41197 posts) -

LazySloth718

GW2, WoW, Total War Shogun 2, The Witcher, StarCraft 2. In addition, I would consider TF2 and L4D2 as separate games from their console counterparts due to the amount (free) extra content and support they've gotten over the years.

#209 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Nah, the PC has good exclusives just like the consoles.MBirdy88

Name 5 console games worth buying the pieces of plastic for and I will cut them down just like you. if you want me to fight fire with fire. I would like to see consoles ahve anything outside of CoD have anywhere near the ammount of people playing their games as MOBAs alone. Average peak at one time - DoTA 2 = 250k. Heroes of Newerth =190k, League of Legends (estimated based on trackers ratios compared to dota) at around 450-500k at peak. Thats just 3 games in one genre, thats excluding MMOs and shooters. how many games of yours have this? oh? Halo 4 maybe? 150k ish... (I owned it. *keyword* owned, returned a few days later.). so yea, your idea of trashy games arn't worth jack sh*t while your console flavour of the month games will vanish into nothingness DoTA 2 will probably be at 300K-400k when you jump ship to the next crap itteration of CoD.

Hell to the yes with this post. +1, son.

#210 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17004 posts) -

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Theres a few add-on and performance tweaks that can help. And a CPU upgrade would also go down a storm. clyde46

I already have Orbx/FTX for the US Northwest and REX 2.0. But, the FSX game engine is a dinosaur. I'll assemble a new PC later this year designed for Crysis 3.

Its a shame that MS canned the studio, I reckon it would of been awesome with proper multicore support. That being said, it still looks better than most console games this gen.

I think there are better engines out there. Take a gander at Aerofly FS. Those Germans know how to make a beautiful flight sim:

aerofly_fs_15.jpg

aerofly_fs_06.jpg

But, the weather in FSX is what keeps me playing that game.

#211 Posted by Jankarcop (10242 posts) -

LazySloth718

pc has 120 exclusives that scored good to great.  Good to great =/= suck butt

consoles in contrast have 30 each

#212 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Nah, the PC has good exclusives just like the consoles.Jankarcop

There's no point in arguing with him- he won't accept the truth.

#213 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Nah, the PC has good exclusives just like the consoles.MBirdy88

Free to play vs $60 Retail

There are hundreds of thousands of ppl playing Halo 3 from half decade ago.

Console games routinely sell 5+ mil

Last time a PC game sold 5+ mil it was Diablow 3 hahahaha

#214 Posted by Heirren (18447 posts) -
Whoever posted that collection of console and arcade classics ended the thread--he/she understands what's up. It's about game design.
#215 Posted by lundy86_4 (44020 posts) -

LazySloth718

Name these games.

#216 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Nah, the PC has good exclusives just like the consoles.Jankarcop

As I said, might just be a taste thing.

I see lots of cool things on Steam (I liked Hard Reset)

What I don't see is a system seller, something that will actively make people run out and build a PC.

I wouldn't build a PC for LoL (hell, wouldn't have to anyway)

#217 Posted by Jag85 (5055 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jag85"]

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"]

So how do sales effect you as a gamer? and how does 1 slightly higher scoring game make a system so much more worthwhile over a system with many more slightly lower % games? your grasping for straws badly.MBirdy88

And how does making up bogus claims without any evidence to back it up affect you as a gamer? Time and time again, you fail to provide even a single shred of proof, instead resorting to straw man arguments and silly little games to run away from it.

If you truly believe the PC is the highest-scoring platform this gen, then prove it. And don't give me that bull about there being some "spreadsheet" out there. If this "spreadsheet" exists, then post it. As the saying goes, "either put up or shut up".

.... your new here I take it? the spreadsheet has beena round here for ages, I don't know where it is, I'm sure someone else could pull it out, assuming its even up to date. Its wildly known that what I am saying here is true. just because you havn't see it doesn't mean im straw manning. You cannot refute the points at all though. sales and a goty? big fkin whoop. the biggest PC game League of LEgends doesnt even have a review on gamespot.

Oh, it does, it has a 6.0 ... lmao who writes these reviews?

Not new, but not a regular either... Since there's no way for me to verify this "spreadsheet" for myself, I'll just leave it as a big "maybe"...

Nevertheless, even if what you say is true, I assume it only covers this gen? Because Janka was not just talking about this gen, but every gen... which is a pretty ridiculous claim to prove.

#218 Posted by MBirdy88 (8978 posts) -

LazySloth718

Oh so by your logic any half-decent free 2 play MMO should have millions more than WoW? :roll: price doesn't make a damn difference in peoples choices of games. oh and no there is'nt can't even see the tracker on their website for halo 3 anymore and they now lump ODST in there with it too. but Halo 4 is the most played, and is only peaking at 150k. and like I said, I used a mid-popular genre on PC, the MOBA. god knows what kind of stats we would be looking at with WoW, or Guild Wars 2, or SWTOR.
#219 Posted by clyde46 (47267 posts) -

LazySloth718

I personally believe that FTP games are no different from $60 games.
#220 Posted by MBirdy88 (8978 posts) -

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"]

[QUOTE="Jag85"]
And how does making up bogus claims without any evidence to back it up affect you as a gamer? Time and time again, you fail to provide even a single shred of proof, instead resorting to straw man arguments and silly little games to run away from it.

If you truly believe the PC is the highest-scoring platform this gen, then prove it. And don't give me that bull about there being some "spreadsheet" out there. If this "spreadsheet" exists, then post it. As the saying goes, "either put up or shut up".

Jag85

.... your new here I take it? the spreadsheet has beena round here for ages, I don't know where it is, I'm sure someone else could pull it out, assuming its even up to date. Its wildly known that what I am saying here is true. just because you havn't see it doesn't mean im straw manning. You cannot refute the points at all though. sales and a goty? big fkin whoop. the biggest PC game League of LEgends doesnt even have a review on gamespot.

Not new, but not a regular either... Since there's no way for me to verify this "spreadsheet" for myself, I'll just leave it as a big "maybe"...

Nevertheless, even if what you say is true, I assume it only covers this gen? Because Janka was not just talking about this gen, but every gen... which is a pretty ridiculous claim to prove.

Well, in system wars recorded history it has been the case.... but I don't know how far that goes back. I know PS2 generation was included, maybe PS1.?

further back than that, gamespot was mostly a PC Gaming website, go look at their Nintendo 64 reviews.... pretty damn low considering I loved those games.

#221 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

lundy86_4

Name these games.

It's common sense, educate yourself.

Halo 4 just last month sold like 6 million.

Likewise every CoD, FIFA, Madden, Gears, UC, etc

All of these are big sellers.

#222 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

LazySloth718

Hundreds of thousands? Yeah, nope,

I went back to Halo 3 for a few weeks a while back, and there were roughly 12,000 people online.

#223 Posted by lundy86_4 (44020 posts) -

LazySloth718

You claimed it, thus you prove it.

"Routinely" means that it is a common practice or it occurs regularly. Provide sales figures and make sure the total games accounts for the majority of game releases. We'll wait.

#224 Posted by clyde46 (47267 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

LazySloth718

Name these games.

The PC doesn't work like that, games on PC sell over a period of time that can even outstretch a console's life span.
#225 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

I personally believe that FTP games are no different from $60 games. clyde46

Well the whole point of F2P is the price.

If they could sell for $60 up front, they would, but they can't so they don't.

#226 Posted by jhonMalcovich (5055 posts) -

LazySloth718

This is a list of a few PC exclusives coming this year. You can choose the ones you like. In total, 50 exclusives are scheduled for 2013.

• Age of Wushu

An MMO by Snail Games focused on martial arts combat expected to launch soon.

• Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

A first-person horror adventure from thechineseroom and Frictional Games.

• Arma III A true next gen title that will force the most top-end PC to its power limits

The next major installment of Bohemia Interactives exhaustively detailed military shooter franchise.

• Company of Heroes 2 looks quite next gen too.

Relics long-awaited sequel to one of the best RTS games ever made.

• DayZ

Standalone It will not be like War Z for sure.

A full release of Dean Halls popular zombie survival mod for Arma II.

• Dont Starve

The coolest indie game to arrive soon.

A survival game from Mark of the Ninja and Shank developer Klei Entertainment.

• The Elder Scrolls Online

Imagine Skyrim populated with other rival players.

An MMO from ZeniMax Online Studios set in Bethesda's popular fantasy realm.

• Europa Universalis IV

Consolites will never understan this type of game.

The next major installment of Paradoxs game of historical grand strategy.

• Grim Dawn

A dark fantasy action-RPG by Crate Entertainment.

• Nuclear Union

Metro 2033 met Fallout and made up ?

An alternate history post-apocalyptic RPG from 1C and Best Way set in the ruins of Moscow.

• Outlast

A single-player survival horror experience from Red Barrels Games.

More single player is always welcome.

• Path of Exile

Grinding Gear Games free-to-playu loot-driven action-RPG which will very soon be in open beta.

Yeh.. I know free-to-play- But I just spoke with die hard fans of Diablo 2, and they said it´s not pay-to-win and actually very very good and addictive.

• Rise of the Triad

A reboot of the fast-paced, gory '90s shooter from Interceptor Entertainment.

• Scrolls

A card battle game from Mojang, the studio that runs Minecraft.

• Slender: The Arrival

A full production sort-of sequel to Mark Hadleys terrifying Slender: The Eight Pages.

Who doesn´t know Slender. Come on.

• StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

Blizzards expansion to Wings of Liberty which will add a new campaign and multiplayer features.

• Survarium

An online STALKER-like shooter from Vostok Games, a studio comprised of many ex-GSC Game World devs.

• Total War: Rome II Another true next gen title.

The next installment of Creative Assemblys real-time / turn-based hybrid strategy franchise.

Wee all now it will be GOTY.

• Trackmania 2 Valley

Another set of assets for Nadeos arcade-style racing series.

• Wasteland 2

A post-apocalyptic RPG sequel by inXile Entertainment to the 1988 original.

The most expected RPG in 2013.

#227 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

LazySloth718

Name these games.

Either way, sales =/= quality.

And plenty of PC games from years ago are still selling strong. Not to mention the big MMO's nowadays.

#228 Posted by Jag85 (5055 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jag85"]

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] .... your new here I take it? the spreadsheet has beena round here for ages, I don't know where it is, I'm sure someone else could pull it out, assuming its even up to date. Its wildly known that what I am saying here is true. just because you havn't see it doesn't mean im straw manning. You cannot refute the points at all though. sales and a goty? big fkin whoop. the biggest PC game League of LEgends doesnt even have a review on gamespot.

MBirdy88

Well, in system wars recorded history it has been the case.... but I don't know how far that goes back. I know PS2 generation was included, maybe PS1.?

Well, if that list covers the last generation as well, then that would give the PC an unfair advantage by default... It wouldn't tell us anything about how well the PC performed in each individual generation, but just its overall performance across two generations combined (or more, if it goes back even further).
#229 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

LazySloth718

*10 Million Biggest game seller is on the PC platform which is The Sims 2, There is NO game on consoles that sold 20 Mils

#230 Posted by clyde46 (47267 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"]I personally believe that FTP games are no different from $60 games. LazySloth718

Doesn't work like that, FTP actually generate more money compared to the standard $60 price model.
#231 Posted by Jag85 (5055 posts) -
[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] Name 5 console games worth buying the pieces of plastic for and I will cut them down just like you. if you want me to fight fire with fire. I would like to see consoles ahve anything outside of CoD have anywhere near the ammount of people playing their games as MOBAs alone. Average peak at one time - DoTA 2 = 250k. Heroes of Newerth =190k, League of Legends (estimated based on trackers ratios compared to dota) at around 450-500k at peak. Thats just 3 games in one genre, thats excluding MMOs and shooters. how many games of yours have this? oh? Halo 4 maybe? 150k ish... (I owned it. *keyword* owned, returned a few days later.). so yea, your idea of trashy games arn't worth jack sh*t while your console flavour of the month games will vanish into nothingness DoTA 2 will probably be at 300K-400k when you jump ship to the next crap itteration of CoD.faizan_faizan

*10 Million Biggest game seller is on the PC platform, There is NO game on consoles that sold 20 Mils

You serious? Ever heard of Nintendo before?
#232 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Name these games.

Primordialous

And plenty of PC games from years ago are still selling strong. Not to mention the big MMO's nowadays.

Well yeah

Just saying *I* personally don't see anything that would make me build a $700 computer for it.

Essentially the market is limited to people who already HAVE a PC for other reasons, who then go ahead and play LoL on that (and god bless em) but I don't see the PC market expanding in the future as people do all their computing on smaller devices.

For example if I do all my computing on a laptop, would I run out a build a desktop for Wasteland 2?

Nope. So it better run on my laptop or else.

#233 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"]I personally believe that FTP games are no different from $60 games. clyde46

Doesn't work like that, FTP actually generate more money compared to the standard $60 price model.

I see it more as trickery and psychological addiction than an honest transaction for a good game.

#234 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -
[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

Jag85
*10 Million Biggest game seller is on the PC platform, There is NO game on consoles that sold 20 Mils

OK, NO X360 or PS3, Happy Nintenfanboy?
#235 Posted by clyde46 (47267 posts) -

LazySloth718

I see it more as trickery and psychological addiction than an honest transaction for a good game.

What realm of crazy did you pull that from? If you like said game, you pay for some things in said game. A good FTP game should be able to hold players who aren't prepared to pay.
#236 Posted by jhonMalcovich (5055 posts) -

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

LazySloth718

Well yeah

Just saying *I* personally don't see anything that would make me build a $700 computer for it.

Essentially the market is limited to people who already HAVE a PC for other reasons, who then go ahead and play LoL on that (and god bless em) but I don't see the PC market expanding in the future as people do all their computing on smaller devices.

For example if I do all my computing on a laptop, would I run out a build a desktop for Wasteland 2?

PC gonna have 50 exclusives in 2013. So I guess it´s a good reason to have a 700$ pc.

#237 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

DayZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every console exclusive ever released.

#238 Posted by lundy86_4 (44020 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

lundy86_4

"Routinely" means that it is a common practice or it occurs regularly. Provide sales figures and make sure the total games accounts for the majority of game releases. We'll wait.

*Waiting*

#239 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

jhonMalcovich

Well yeah

PC gonna have 50 exclusives in 2013. So I guess it´s a good reason to have a 700$ pc.

#240 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

lundy86_4

*Waiting*

Google it.

#241 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

Well yeah

Primordialous

Please stop begging.

Nobody cares.

#242 Posted by lundy86_4 (44020 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

LazySloth718

*Waiting*

Google it.

Dude, that's sad. You can't even back up your own argument :lol:

So full of sh*t.

#243 Posted by Jag85 (5055 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jag85"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] *10 Million Biggest game seller is on the PC platform, There is NO game on consoles that sold 20 Milsfaizan_faizan

OK, NO X360 or PS3

In that case, why did you set the bar at 20 million for PS360 games but only 10 million for PC games?

#244 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="Jag85"] You serious? Ever heard of Nintendo before?Jag85

OK, NO X360 or PS3

In that case, why did you set the bar at 20 million for PS360 games but only 10 million for PC games?

Quality control.
#245 Posted by mysticstryk (1700 posts) -

TC, your whole OP is messed up and makes no sense.  You say consolites are to young to know it, but consoles were around back then since obviously the SNES was a console.  Plus there were more consoles before that.  So there were consolites back then, and I'm sure a lot of them still play games today.  You honestly think console-only gamers just originated in the last 7 years?  lol

#246 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

*Waiting*

lundy86_4

Google it.

Dude, that's sad. You can't even back up your own argument :lol:

So full of sh*t.

Wasting people's time "proving" things that are commonly known is a form of trolling.

Everyone here already knows what I said to be true, so I already made my impact.

No action on my part is required.

I'll file your post under "attempt to misdirect" and "tears."

#247 Posted by lundy86_4 (44020 posts) -

Wasting people's time "proving" things that are commonly known is a form of trolling.

Everyone here already knows what I said to be true, so I already made my impact.

No action on my part is required.

I'll file your post under "attempt to misdirect" and "tears."

LazySloth718

It's not a form of trolling. It's proving something that  is not  commonly known.

Prove it, or i'll file your post under "lundy's little b*tch" and "can't prove sh*t" :lol:

----

You made a claim, and yet you can't prove it. That's sad. Where did you learn to debate? Pre-school?

#248 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

LazySloth718

Please stop begging.

Nobody cares.

You cared about a page or two ago.

#249 Posted by jhonMalcovich (5055 posts) -

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

LazySloth718

Please stop begging.

Nobody cares.

Oh. So you just ignore facts that don´t support your argument. :roll:

#250 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

jhonMalcovich

Please stop begging.

Nobody cares.

Oh. So you just ignore facts that don´t support your argument. :roll:

Exactly. Typical PS3/console fanboy.