Consoles and women.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dlacy13g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Dlacy13g
Member since 2003 • 361 Posts

I look at the consoles and I think you can make some nice comparisons to women...and given its V-day...well what the heck ...why not have some fun with it.  Did i say nice comparisons? ....Hehehe...ok just comparisons.

The 360 is like the no frills girl that puts out and really likes doing it to the point that you love being with her but she is not going to be arm candy to the public eye.  She is relationship material for sure and there are things she could do to improve an already great package.

The PS3 is the hot chick that everyone looks at and drools over. You get her home and she is a dead fish in bed. You like to look at her sitting there but you don't feel the need to play with her and wish she was as good as she looked.   She has all the potential in the world from the outside in but she is demanding and expensive to date and thus a long term relationship is a little questionable.  She could change for the better, but the outlook is not good and more than likely she will just stay eye candy.

The Wii...this is that girl that is cute and fun at first.  Everyone loves her, and you are diggin on her but soon you begin to question just how old she really is.  The more you play with her the more you question it and even though she is fun and a great time you just have this slightly dirty feeling in the back of you mind that she is just too young for you.   If you were just a little younger or she was just a little older you would feel better about dating her...but for now you just kinda keep low key about it.

Then there is the PS2.  She is older, more established.  She aint flashy but she does what she does well enough.  She is a decent enough date and is never too pricey or demanding when you go out.   She makes her self available to you all the time and really is a great back up plan when the weekend turns out to be a flop. 

Gamecube and the Xbox...They are the ex's you don't want to talk about anymore.  Old news and the break up ended badly.  No calls, no visits...just some memories both good and bad.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
I'm afraid to ask what the handhelds are...
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Conker-Fan
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
sexism for the lose!
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
So, what happens if you own all 3?
dawso0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dawso0n
Member since 2005 • 1767 Posts

XBox 360- she has all the "men"(devs) drooling over her and keeps stealing the ps3's "men"(devs), she can sometimes anoy you when she gets **** (laggy online) and snores loudly (the noise issue)

the ps3 is a hot HOT girl that keep getting uglyer by the day and losses more and more men (devs) to the 360.

Wii is this kick ass girl that you have alot of fun with but you find yourself getting bored of her quickly... 

dawso0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dawso0n
Member since 2005 • 1767 Posts

So, what happens if you own all 3?Jandurin

makes you a pimp like me

anDy-PeNGuiN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 anDy-PeNGuiN
Member since 2005 • 1201 Posts
I don't like comparing consoles to women, I might get confused, and I dont want to jam up my 360's disk tray with my love muscle.
Dlacy13g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dlacy13g

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]So, what happens if you own all 3?dawso0n

makes you a pimp like me

That or you live in Utah! 

iceberg_shorty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 iceberg_shorty
Member since 2006 • 1843 Posts

The wii is the cute overdeveloped teen who puts out for older men, then drops the age bomb on them after they pull out!  

jareds13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jareds13
Member since 2004 • 1545 Posts

I don't like comparing consoles to women, I might get confused, and I dont want to jam up my 360's disk tray with my love muscle.anDy-PeNGuiN

That's one small love muscle to fit into the 360 disk drive.

Avatar image for HappyInvader101
HappyInvader101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11 HappyInvader101
Member since 2005 • 3791 Posts

Polygamy FTW
anDy-PeNGuiN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 anDy-PeNGuiN
Member since 2005 • 1201 Posts

[QUOTE="anDy-PeNGuiN"]I don't like comparing consoles to women, I might get confused, and I dont want to jam up my 360's disk tray with my love muscle.jareds13

That's one small love muscle to fit into the 360 disk drive.

Ah damn, My 360 just collapsed from the weight of it :-(. Darn Microsoft.
DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts

heh, that was actually a pretty good analysis; although you could've made having the Wii not sound like statutory rape.

mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts

The wii is the cute overdeveloped teen who puts out for older men, then drops the age bomb on them after they pull out!

iceberg_shorty

HAHAHA :lol:
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts
Well, let's say you are getting some "chocolate" for Valentine's Day....
Dlacy13g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dlacy13g

heh, that was actually a pretty good analysis; although you could've made having the Wii not sound like statutory rape. DementedDragon

Yeah I suppose I did take it towards the statutory rape side, but honestly when I look at all the Wii games it just has that younger person feel right now with the exception of Zelda.