Console gamers are destroying the environment

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

Yet, boxed products of PC games still exist. BPoole, do you own a car?

DrTrafalgarLaw

Certainly do. I need it to get to work and school.

Do you need physical copies of games?

For collecting purposes, yes. Just to play the damn game...no.

But even then about 60% of my games are digital. Could you go to school or work with public transportation...or even by bicycle or by walking?

I could take the bus, but that would require me to walk a half mile to the nearest bus stop, wait for the bus (it's 20 degrees right now), and then wait for it to take forever to actually reach my destination since it would make several stops. That is a draw back as opposed to owning my own car, where I can go whereever I please, whenever I want.

I am not some environmental hippy freak, but seeing how much is wasted on physical games just seems unnecessary when digital games offer the exact same thing. It's like how I used to buy CDs in the 90s/early 2000s and would display my whole collection. It became a pain in the ass if I wanted to hear multiple artists or only like certain songs from certain CDs. Now digital music is the majority and I can organize all of my music to my likings and not waste shelf space sotring all of the CDs.

Here is part of my steam list

[spoiler] Q4crNkl.jpg [/spoiler]

It's much easier having all my games on a list and being able to set them in categories. That is not even half of the games I own anyway. I would need to rent persoanl storage space to hold all of the games I have acquires over the years. Having them digital makes things so much easier, and the fact that it it better for the environment makes it even better.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]y[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]Sorry having using condomn while I plow chicks that you can only dream of talking to.

Jankarcop

sure... :roll: after that,you jump into your pinto and go to the comic book store..

I can tell you're a jelous virgin, since you got so defensive when I said I merely have sex with girls

> Spells condom with an n
> Still uses metaphores as ''plowing'' instead of sex
> Brags about it on a videogame forum

Seems legit.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] In my nightmares themajormayor

Only i'm telling the truth, and you're lying on the internet while being depressed IRL :wink:

You seem pretty insecure about yourself

That he does. Overcompensating.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 clone01
[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"] > Spells condomn with an n > Still uses metaphores as ''plowing'' instead of sex > Brags about it on a videogame forum Seems legit.

Despite our differences, I have lol at that.
Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

Someday, somehow, every ounce of plastic I own will meet a fiery (probably explosive) end where it will rejoin with the earth.

I'm not worried about it.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Certainly do. I need it to get to work and school.

Do you need physical copies of games?

BPoole96

For collecting purposes, yes. Just to play the damn game...no.

But even then about 60% of my games are digital. Could you go to school or work with public transportation...or even by bicycle or by walking?

That is not even half of the games I own anyway. I would need to rent persoanl storage space to hold all of the games I have acquires over the years. Having them digital makes things so much easier, and the fact that it it better for the environment makes it even better.

But you forget that for DD, data servers have to be maintained to be accessible 24/7...in the end...that could be a bigger evironmental pollution.
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts

[QUOTE="Lionheart08"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"] Why is it you don't notice them insult first? Bragging =/= defending yourself.

Jankarcop

Because using hyperbole to "defend" your sex life is hilarious.

And if its not a hyperbole? Good looking girls aren't exactly "not willing".

They can use hyperbole to insult, but I can't use facts to defend? Give me a brak:roll:

Still no pics. Put up or shut up neckbeard.
MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

I didn't expect anything different from the filthy console peasants.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"] For collecting purposes, yes. Just to play the damn game...no.

DrTrafalgarLaw

That is not even half of the games I own anyway. I would need to rent persoanl storage space to hold all of the games I have acquires over the years. Having them digital makes things so much easier, and the fact that it it better for the environment makes it even better.

But you forget that for DD, data servers have to be maintained to be accessible 24/7...in the end...that could be a bigger evironmental pollution.

Doubtful. As I stated before in this thread, factor in all the oil (a nonrenewable resource) used for plastic for the game cases, discs, the factories in which the games are manufactured and the transportation to all the distributors, makes a lot of pollution.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="Lionheart08"]

Because using hyperbole to "defend" your sex life is hilarious.

AcidSoldner

And if its not a hyperbole? Good looking girls aren't exactly "not willing".

They can use hyperbole to insult, but I can't use facts to defend? Give me a brak:roll:

Still no pics. Put up or shut up neckbeard.

They made the initial claim that i'm a virgin. Its their job to put the pics up.

Not that i'd post a pic of me banging my GF :|

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 clone01
Not that i'd post a pic of me banging my GF :|Jankarcop
Is she from the Niagara Falls area?
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] sure... :roll: after that,you jump into your pinto and go to the comic book store..GOGOGOGURT

I can tell you're a jelous virgin, since you got so defensive when I said I merely have sex with girls

Haha you just ask for it don't you.

They started it.

You KNOW someone is a virgin when they get all angsty over a simple thing as having sex with girls. Have you guys never been to college or a club?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 clone01
You KNOW someone is a virgin when they get all angsty over a simple thing as having sex with girls. Have you guys never been to college or a club?Jankarcop
Almost as pathetic as bragging about all the women you supposedly "plow" (what is this, 1976) on a f*cking videogame forum.
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]You KNOW someone is a virgin when they get all angsty over a simple thing as having sex with girls. Have you guys never been to college or a club?clone01
Almost as pathetic as bragging about all the women you supposedly "plow" (what is this, 1976) on a f*cking videogame forum.

You might want to look at the first comment that deviated from gaming talk:

Also, thank you hermits for not contributing to the population growth by not mating.

It helps to read the thread.

Apology accepted.

AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 AcidSoldner

They made the initial claim that i'm a virgin. Its their job to put the pics up.

Jankarcop

Nobody called you a virgin initially, you came into the thread claimed you banged chicks we could only dream of. First page, eleventh post from the top:

Sorry having using condomn while I plow chicks that you can only dream of talking to.

Jankarcop

And I'm not asking for pics or you porking your girl, just some general pics of you and these "chicks that you can only dream of talking to."

Again, put up or shut up.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#116 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

I'm pretty sure the 1000 watts of power my PSU is sucking up doesn't help much either.

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

I'm pretty sure the 1000 watts of power my PSU is sucking up doesn't help much either.

Wasdie

As long as it's wind, or hydro power then I'm sure it's not too bad :P

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]You KNOW someone is a virgin when they get all angsty over a simple thing as having sex with girls. Have you guys never been to college or a club?Jankarcop

You might want to look at the first comment that deviated from gaming talk:

Also, thank you hermits for not contributing to the population growth by not mating.

It helps to read the thread.

Apology accepted.

So you don't deny you're pathetic ? Cool, we are in agreement.
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Jankarcop

Defending =/= Boasting.

You might want to curb your bias against certain factions and employ a bit of common sense.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Wasdie

It doesn't use 1000W all the time. It just delivers the amount of power that your hardware need. It could be 500W, 600W or 700W, depending on the amount of load your PC is going under.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 clone01

Defending =/= Boasting.

You might want to curb your bias against certain factions and employ a bit of common sense.

Jankarcop
Awww, c'mon now. I think all fanboys are equally idiotic.
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

Just buy a motorcycle/scooter.

Less than half the fuel consumption of a Prius. (in my case)

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#123 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
I'll go digital as soon as cigarettes stop being made.
MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

GamerwillzPS

It doesn't use 1000W all the time. It just delivers the amount of power that your hardware need. It could be 500W, 600W or 700W, depending on the amount of load your PC is going under.

exactly even if you have a PC with 2x HD7970 you are not going to use more than 500w while gaming.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Jankarcop

I'll go digital as soon as cigarettes stop being made.OreoMilkshake
primitive

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]y[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]Sorry having using condomn while I plow chicks that you can only dream of talking to.

Jankarcop

sure... :roll: after that,you jump into your pinto and go to the comic book store..

you're the one who got defensive when someone called hermits "virgins" :lol: nice try though...virgin :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 jessejay420

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] sure... :roll: after that,you jump into your pinto and go to the comic book store..DrTrafalgarLaw

> Spells condom with an n
> Still uses metaphores as ''plowing'' instead of sex
> Brags about it on a videogame forum

Seems legit.

owned :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]Only i'm telling the truth, and you're lying on the internet while being depressed IRL :wink:clone01
You seem pretty insecure about yourself

That he does. Overcompensating.

hes been really close to his left hand lately,he even named it "lucy" or "loosey"...either name will do..so leave him alone! :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 jessejay420

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

AcidSoldner

Nobody called you a virgin initially, you came into the thread claimed you banged chicks we could only dream of. First page, eleventh post from the top:

Sorry having using condomn while I plow chicks that you can only dream of talking to.

Jankarcop

And I'm not asking for pics or you porking your girl, just some general pics of you and these "chicks that you can only dream of talking to."

exactly.. nobody mentioned his name but yet he still feels it was directed towards him.. so obviously hes a virgin...an angry one too :lol: nothing more dangerous than a angry 40 yr old virgin..
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

No DD, no purchase.

That's the stance I've taken on next gen consoles.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

AcidSoldner

Jankarcop

No,

That was said before my claim. I merely defended myself.

You know when someone gets super angry at the mere thought of doing something as simple and common as having sex with a girl that they are real life virigins. Like you.

I have had sex with extremely good looking girls, this is a fact. You will likely have trouble sleeping tonight, I won't. Fact.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 jessejay420

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]Sorry having using condomn while I plow chicks that you can only dream of talking to.

Jankarcop

No,

You know when someone gets super angry at the mere thought of doing something as simple and common as having sex with a girl that they are real life virigins. Like you.

I have had sex with extremely good looking girls, this is a fact. You will likely have trouble sleeping tonight, I won't. Fact.

oh look! the angry virgin is back again.. we should start a collection jar to get this guy laid :lol:
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]

jessejay420

No,

crying-baby.jpg

You guys acting like this at me merely defending myself. LMAO. Don't worry I'm sure you'll touch a woman one day.

AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 AcidSoldner

Also, thank you hermits for not contributing to the population growth by not mating.Jankarcop

Funny, didn't see your name there in that original post. Guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Either that or your extremely insecure about being a hermit (probably both).

You made the claim about banging hot chicks, no one else did. So, once again, pics of you and these supposed hot chicks. Otherwise we'll all just keep assuming that your a basement dwelling neckbeard whose greatest treasure is the Fleshlight that his mommy bought him for Christmas.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Jankarcop

He said Hermit. And I'm a hermit.

I merely defended myself, and then the fat virgins (like you) came out of the woodworks, upset that I have actually slept with women.

Don't worry, your day will come :lol:

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 clone01
You guys acting like this at me merely defending myself. LMAO. Don't worry I'm sure you'll touch a woman one day.Jankarcop
Awww, I think he's frustrated. By all means, release some tension, and go back to "plowing" your left/right hand.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

No,

Also, thank you hermits for not contributing to the population growth by not mating.Jankarcop

crying-baby.jpg

You guys acting like this at me merely defending myself. LMAO. Don't worry I'm sure you'll touch a woman one day.

yeah ok,Mr. Angry Virgin :lol:
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] crying-baby.jpgjessejay420

You're giong to die alone :lol:

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 clone01
I merely defended myself, and then the fat virgins (like you) Jankarcop
What's the basis? Your allegations of "plowing" women has no more credibility than calling him a "fat virgin."
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]You guys acting like this at me merely defending myself. LMAO. Don't worry I'm sure you'll touch a woman one day.clone01
Be-angry.jpg

Someone is upset that a person at this site has sex with hot girls. :lol:

U mad?

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 jessejay420

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Also, thank you hermits for not contributing to the population growth by not mating.AcidSoldner

Funny, didn't see your name there in that original post. Guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Either that or your extremely insecure about being a hermit (probably both).

You made the claim about banging hot chicks, no one else did. So, once again, pics of you and these supposed hot chicks. Otherwise we'll all just keep assuming that your a basement dwelling neckbeard whose greatest treasure is the Fleshlight that his mommy bought him for Christmas.

indeed. he really got butthurt when someone called hermits "virgins".. now hes on a Rampage.
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]I merely defended myself, and then the fat virgins (like you) clone01
What's the basis? Your allegations of "plowing" women has no more credibility than calling him a "fat virgin."

By all means, release some tension, and go back to "plowing" your left/right hand.

pot-kettle.jpg

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]You guys acting like this at me merely defending myself. LMAO. Don't worry I'm sure you'll touch a woman one day.Jankarcop

Be-angry.jpg

Someone is upset that a person at this site has sex with hot girls. :lol:

U mad?

So again, you don't deny that you're pathetic?

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 jessejay420
[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]I merely defended myself, and then the fat virgins (like you) clone01

owned
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Jankarcop

indeed. .jessejay420

Do you want some tips on how to get hot girls? Just ask. PM if you want.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 jessejay420
[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]You guys acting like this at me merely defending myself. LMAO. Don't worry I'm sure you'll touch a woman one day.clone01
Awww, I think he's frustrated. By all means, release some tension, and go back to "plowing" your left/right hand.

:lol:
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]I merely defended myself, and then the fat virgins (like you) Jankarcop

By all means, release some tension, and go back to "plowing" your left/right hand.

pot-kettle.jpg

Not sure of the relevance of that picture.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] indeed. .Jankarcop

which girl will you plow tonight? lefty or righty? :lol:
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 clone01

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] indeed. .Jankarcop

Yes. All the ladies men frequent video game forums.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 jessejay420
[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] What's the basis? Your allegations of "plowing" women has no more credibility than calling him a "fat virgin."clone01

pot-kettle.jpg

Not sure of the relevance of that picture.

actually its pretty relevant.. those are tge faces he makes when hes plowing his hand :lol: