COD Lead Platform switching to PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@theshensolidus said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@killatwill15 said:

@theshensolidus said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Titanfall is nowhere close to as big as Call Of Duty and never will be. I don't play shooters like these, but EA basically neutered that IP by associating it with Xflop instead of the market leader. Call Of Duty will sell 15 million plus again this Fall while Titanfall will be lucky to hit 5 or 6 million.

Destiny is the only FPS worth caring about though.

Meanie! :(

;)

I think that also about titanfall, it will do well,

but titanfall 2 will do even better,

so im waiting on that one.

but as for cod it wont do good this year,

because lemmings and they mammas know that treyarch duty in 2015 will be the bomb.

Do you expect Destiny to take away a significant portion COD sales? That is the only way it won't be the highest selling game this year with no GTA to compete with. COD sales declined last year, but they are still enormous.

Destiny will be hyped up to the high heavens, and Ghosts sold fewer copies than BO2, so I wouldn't say that CoD being this year's highest seller is necessarily guaranteed.

Although, GTA5 is coming out again this year (PC/Next-gen).....

ghosts gargled monkey semen that's why it sold less than bops2,

terrible and uneven map design coupled with stupidly placed spawn points,

make for a terrible game, which it was

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#102 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Probably due to the PS4 version outselling and outperforming the XBone version in graphics. I wonder what lems will do now, they always valued their COD partnership.

It only outsold the one version digitally. So many users make up BS in the forums.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#103 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

And now cows suddenly care about CoD.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#104 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Greatness awaits!

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@killatwill15 said:

@kingtito said:

@killatwill15 said:

@theshensolidus said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Titanfall is nowhere close to as big as Call Of Duty and never will be. I don't play shooters like these, but EA basically neutered that IP by associating it with Xflop instead of the market leader. Call Of Duty will sell 15 million plus again this Fall while Titanfall will be lucky to hit 5 or 6 million.

;)

because lemmings and they mammas know that treyarch duty in 2015 will be the bomb.

The PS4 being the lead platform means the entire gameplay mechanics and style will be better or different?

Cows, the jokes of SWs

what the hell are you talking about?

if you remember correctly lemmings where saying ghosts was better on xbox done because it had a stable framerate.

and now because ps4 is the admitted lead platform, call of duty is nothing to them?

and treyarch makes solid cod titles, so hopefully after a 3 year dev cycle, it turns out good.

and you are a joke,

how about you properly ascertain the context of a post before you interject your own bias?

I asked a question cow. Where did I show my bias? Cows ARE the jokes of SWs which is why I said it. You feeling insecure?

NoTrolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 NoTrolling
Member since 2014 • 97 Posts

@princessgomez92 said:

No. We care about seeing the Evil Empire fall.

I care that it's one more advantage the Evil Empire loses, but that still doesn't change my mind that it's a shit game.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@tyloss said:

@StormyJoe: and Call of Duty is more fun them TitanFall.

You've played TitanFall? What's your gamertag?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#108 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@notrolling said:
@super600 said:

@notrolling said:

@super600 said:

@notrolling said:

@theshensolidus said:

@notrolling said:

@theshensolidus said:

Hmmmmm....

So, around the industry, we're kind of collectively starting to make choices as to what lead platforms should be on projects, and obviously certain franchises will be reassessed; there aren't any guarantees that a multiplat which focused on lineage A won't focus on successor B. I won't really speak to anymore on this rumor other than to say this - 3rd parties are figuring out which platform they want to lead on right around now. Stories like this one shall become more commonplace within the next 12 months.

Indeed.

This is just one of the few hints that spell out the end of the Xbox division.

I wouldn't say its the end of the Xbox division. Far from it actually - what this means is that in order for the Xbox division to thrive, they will have to begin investing in more 1st party efforts, and less 3rd party exclusivity deals, whether it be games or DLC.

We all praise Sony for their Worldwide Studios network now, but back in 2006, Sony was HEAVILY dependent on implied or even assumed 3rd party exclusivity based on nothing but pure assumption that its new console would do what the predecessor had done. The incredible 1st party Sony has now was birthed from the realization of that harsh reality over, which took years of last gen in order to establish.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Do you think Microsoft is going to do that?

I'd think that Microsoft would just call it quits. They're selling at Wii U-levels when they don't have a big-name exclusive out, and when they do have a big-name exclusive out, they're losing tons of money due to free bundling. It's a lose-lose situation for MS.

The xbox one is selling nowhere near WiiU levels.The xbox one is selling at least 2X-4X more than the WiiU in the US and Canada per month.The xbox one is selling better than the WiiU in europe. The WiiU struggled to get past 4 million. The WiiU broke 4 million late last year. The xbox one will get an LTD over 4 million in the next month or two.

You must not have been keeping track of Xbone numbers before titanflop. They were selling around 5-10k above Wii U weekly.

In Europe.

No. WW.

Were are you getting this info from?In the US alone the xbox one probably sold at least 40K-50K per week if we look at how much the console sold according to the NPD last month(It probably sold less than this on some weeks).The WiiU sold anywere from 10K-20K per week if we look at how much the console sold according to the NPD last month.Even without Europe the WiiU is not able to touch the Xbox One.Europe doesn't matter becase I highly doubt the WiiU is really beating the console there.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@kingtito said:

@killatwill15 said:

@kingtito said:

@killatwill15 said:

@theshensolidus said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

;)

The PS4 being the lead platform means the entire gameplay mechanics and style will be better or different?

Cows, the jokes of SWs

what the hell are you talking about?

if you remember correctly lemmings where saying ghosts was better on xbox done because it had a stable framerate.

and now because ps4 is the admitted lead platform, call of duty is nothing to them?

and treyarch makes solid cod titles, so hopefully after a 3 year dev cycle, it turns out good.

and you are a joke,

how about you properly ascertain the context of a post before you interject your own bias?

I asked a question cow. Where did I show my bias? Cows ARE the jokes of SWs which is why I said it. You feeling insecure?

whatevs,

don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you

NoTrolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 NoTrolling

@super600: The xbone sold 35k per week in the US. They sold 8k per week in the UK. They barely sold anything outside of the US and UK, bringing the total to somewhere near 43k. That's Wii U levels.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By super600  Moderator

@notrolling said:

@super600: The xbone sold 35k per week in the US. They sold 8k per week in the UK. They barely sold anything outside of the US and UK, bringing the total to somewhere near 43k. That's Wii U levels.

Then how was the xbox one able to sell over 200K last month.Can you explain that?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@notrolling said:

sources?

NoTrolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 NoTrolling

@super600 said:

@notrolling said:

Then how was the xbox one able to sell over 200K last month>Can you explain that?

Titanfall hype.

It failed to meet expectations, so now it's dropping on amazon best seller chart.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By super600  Moderator

@lostrib said:

@notrolling said:

sources?

He has no sources.He's pulling numbers out of thin air.

billing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#115 billing
Member since 2004 • 642 Posts

@notrolling said:

@tyloss said:

@notrolling: No.

Yes.

I run my own semi-successful business.

I may not run a multi-billion dollar company like Microsoft, but I know how PR departments work.

I have around 12 branches throughout the US and a total of 55 employees under my wing.

3 of them work in the PR department in my company. One of the most common ways of advertising products to consumers is to show them sales statistics. We don't give them exact sales numbers, but if one of our products sells more than 500,000, we ALWAYS say "more than half a million bought XXX" instead of "hundreds of thousands".

QTFO,

You sound like a broke ass TROLL

NoTrolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By NoTrolling

@super600 said:

@lostrib said:

@notrolling said:

sources?

I have a reliable source that's not allowed here on GameSpot because the guy running the site is hated by the biased, lemming mods.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@super600 said:

@lostrib said:

@notrolling said:

sources?

So,how long will he be here?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By super600  Moderator

@MonsieurX said:

@super600 said:

@lostrib said:

@notrolling said:

sources?

Not for long.)

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#119 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@princessgomez92 said:

And now lems suddenly dont care about CoD.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By lostrib

@notrolling said:

@super600 said:

@lostrib said:

@notrolling said:

sources?

I have a reliable source that's not allowed here on GameSpot because the guy running the site is hated by the biased, lemming mods.

since when has gamespot banned posting to a site, outside of NSFW sites/images

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 lostrib

@super600 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@super600 said:

@lostrib said:

@notrolling said:

sources?

Not for long.)

Unfortunately, he'll probably return dumber than ever

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#122 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@sts106mat said:

haha they have been defeated by the new king of online multiplayer TITANFALL BABY and they run off to PS4 hahaha

keep COD, it might as well be a PS4 exclusive for all i care....game is shite compared to Titanfall

Titanfall can be played on a low spec PC. Your point?

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#123  Edited By Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

People need to understand something

Call of duty is still a much much bigger franchise than titanfall

jonesy1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By jonesy1911
Member since 2003 • 3483 Posts

Titanfall aint as great as people say neither is cod....

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

LOL @ lems suddenly trying to downplay COD's importance, it's a much much bigger franchise than Titanfall and only surpassed by GTA in popularity. You can bet M$ isn't happy about this.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@clone01: I played like 2 and a half matches at my friend pat's house before we left for a party.

It wasn't exciting and I'm surprised he got an Xbox one given everyone we know (that games) has a PS4. Then again he hates FIFA and that's all everyone really plays

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sts106mat said:

haha they have been defeated by the new king of online multiplayer TITANFALL BABY and they run off to PS4 hahaha

keep COD, it might as well be a PS4 exclusive for all i care....game is shite compared to Titanfall

How they have been defeated.?

Can you prove that Titanfall sold more than Ghost..?

No they probably sow how MS was ass kissing with EA and how they even have an exclusive deal with their former employees and well they took that decision,and Destiny is been advertise on PS4,hell i sow a commercial online about the PS4 the one that sing sharing means caring,and showed destiny been play and ended saying share your best destiny moments on PS4.

You don't care about COD but believe me if the game would go to PS4 exclusive there would be a few million people making the jump to the PS4,i can't believe you even say that you may not care for it but still is by far one of the biggest franchises which few beat sale wise.

@kuu2 said:

People still play COD????

Switched to BF3 long ago, and now TitanGreatness is where I will get my military shooter experience.

COD...............LOL!

COD ghost >>>>>>>>>>>>>> BF4 on xbox one sales wise dude it wasn't even close,BF4 actually sold better on PS4.

@sts106mat said:

yeah, COD a very successful franchise. played and loved mostly for its multiplayer mode.

the lead designer of titanfall also designed and built the first level of God of War 3........so COD plays like God of war by your logic.......

you are almost as bad at this as kuraimen or grenadelauncher.

But is also loved because it one of the most complete games and one of the most rewarding and i have say this many times,even when i played Halo Reach,COD is just rewarding compare to other games.

Not only that single player on Titanfall is sh** is something they add to fill a hole and is not even 1 1/8 of what campaign is on COD,it is a joke and like Angry joe say on its review Titanfall is just plain lacking,it has few modes,few weapons,barely no customization,the only thing it carry in common with COD is price.

Now before you go all anal mind you that for me Ghost sucked ass,but Black ops 2 was very good,I think Activision need to make a bigger effort here with the next game,but fact still remain it was the xbox one top selling game,so downplaying it is a joke the game is more popular than halo is and it has been since 2007.

@GoldenElementXL said:

So now COD matters to Cows?

COD is as loved on PS3 as it is on 360,where do you pull that it didn't matter to cows.? In fact i defended the game several times,and flamed it on the parts it need to,like cheating and online code which some times was all over the place.

@StormyJoe said:

@tyloss: Interesting.

I wonder how good future CoD games will be since the brains behind it are at Remedy. Still, kind of funny to me how cows are shouting "TLHBO", when: they seemed not to give a damn about that game when the 360 was the lead platform, it is still coming to the XB1, Sony fans are supposed to hate shooters.

Wow so it is collective damage...hahahah And the games isn't even exclusive,so Activision want to make the lead platform the PS4 so what it means you will get 720p version all the time and we get 1080p,but it isn't like you lemming bragged about COD been better on xbox 360 right because of a few lines of resolution right.?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Switched to BF3 long ago, and now TitanGreatness is where I will get my military shooter experience.

COD...............LOL!

You can only like one military shooter at a time?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Cranler

@slimdogmilionar said:

MS don't need C.O.D anymore, it's being phased out by Battlefield already(second assault xbox one timed exclusive) not to mention the hype around Titanfall. Cod is the Madden of FPS, same game next year just different rosters/maps.

Phased out? More like BF is just getting more of the pie.

There's currently 140k people playing BF 4 across ALL platforms while there's currently 130k people playing Black ops 2 on 360 alone.

BF is an older franchise than CoD btw.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Cows still digging through that pile of turds to find a golden peanut.

Haven't taken COD serious since Black Ops. Now it pales in comparison to the new king............TitanFall.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

@TigerSuperman said:

So it's not confirmed? Also aren't retail sales for the X one higher? Also isn't destiny about to bury that dying franchise anyway? The quicker the better, Activision will bring back more IPS of COD falls further.

@nyzma23 said:

wut all xbone player now buy titanfall that is why cod sales on xbone is decreasing

beside cod have been sell better on xbox since launch day

Wow the hate for COD over a small rumor is incredible and lemming claiming Titanfall already beat it and Titanfall is better when the game is say to have sold not even a million units is a joke,the best COD game walk all over titanfall.

Hell the first chapter in the COD series for PC has 91% which is higher from the upset from Titanfall 86% in its first chapter.

Not only that COD4 has 94% which is even further from 86%,sure it has its drops after all how many chapters there are..? It isn't like Halo hasn't drop either Halo 4 was at 87,and ODST even lower,it happen with all franchises that run long,FF,Mario,Zelda,Forza most recently which has 79%.

And yes on this very moment the most sold game on xbox one by far is Ghost,so you people here are a great minority considering that the best selling game since launch was COD.

@Scipio8 said:

Sorry cows, lead platform or not it means sh** when MS already locked down DLC and the XB1 is the official Cod platform for competitions. Even last gen there were many ps3 lead platforms.

At least you took it like a man and didn't sh** in the game or downplay it like almost all lemming are doing Kudos to you..

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@Cranler: How many shooters do I need is a better question. Titanfall, Evolve, Destiny, Halo, tell me where I need BF or COD?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 tormentos

@clone01 said:

@tyloss said:

Because some things just never change....hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@slimdogmilionar said:

MS don't need C.O.D anymore, it's being phased out by Battlefield already(second assault xbox one timed exclusive) not to mention the hype around Titanfall. Cod is the Madden of FPS, same game next year just different rosters/maps.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/26/call-of-duty-ghosts-top-selling-xbox-one-game-in-north-america-most-played-multiplayer-game-worldwide/

Ghost basically walked over BF4 sales wise..

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#133 mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

@notrolling said:

@sts106mat said:

You're not understanding the symbolic significance of this move, nor do you understand how the sales disaster of titanflop is going to damage MS and the Xbone.

Titanfall was advertised like no other game before. I wouldn't be surprised if the money spent advertising titanfall was bigger than the development and advertising budget of every single game from 1950-2013 combined. Despite the monstrous budget, titanfall only managed to sell a pitiful 200-300k units on the Xbone. Do you think other publishers and 3rd party studios aren't taking note? They're observing this carefully. Assuming that the people running these companies have any ounce of intelligence, they'd probably NEVER accept exclusivity deals with Microsoft.

At least with SONY, SONY had Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, Polyphony, and Media Molecule. The only thing MS has is 343i, and they're worse than SONY's worst 1st party studio. Microsoft will have the worst 1st party games, no 3rd party exclusives, the worst multiplats, and the worst OS.

This could be it for Xbox*.

Yep, Xbox is DONE! If any console should have been done because of a horrible start it was the PS3. Sadly that roasted turd when no where. You Sony fanboys are laughably delusional.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@MonsieurX: Dont be jelly now. :)

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: Dont be jelly now. :)

Don't be single now :(

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

thats fine. no one wants that garbage no more and is basicly living off it's name now.

goodbye cod

HELLO titanfall

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#137 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Does this mean cows will consider the PS4 the "bro console" or "shooterstation"?

Avatar image for enviouseyezonme
EnviousEyezOnMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 EnviousEyezOnMe
Member since 2013 • 272 Posts

Even with a choice, I really can't fathom how anyone plays a FPS with a PS controller? I'm not one of these guys saying, "Oh keep COD we have Titanfall" blah blah....I just literally loathe the PS controller for FPS.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Cranler

@kuu2 said:

@Cranler: How many shooters do I need is a better question. Titanfall, Evolve, Destiny, Halo, tell me where I need BF or COD?

Only 2 of those games are even released. I'm currently playing about 5 different mp games. Titanfall, CoD and BF are all very different games btw. The military theme is where the similarities end.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Cranler

@enviouseyezonme said:

Even with a choice, I really can't fathom how anyone plays a FPS with a PS controller? I'm not one of these guys saying, "Oh keep COD we have Titanfall" blah blah....I just literally loathe the PS controller for FPS.

Same here. I hate the dualshock style. Both MS and Sony should make alt controllers that copy the others design. The 3rd party controllers are always inferior.

Karnage108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Karnage108
Member since 2010 • 2595 Posts

Didn't even know COD existed anymore

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 clone01

@tormentos said:

@clone01 said:

@tyloss said:

Because some things just never change....hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@slimdogmilionar said:

http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/26/call-of-duty-ghosts-top-selling-xbox-one-game-in-north-america-most-played-multiplayer-game-worldwide/

Ghost basically walked over BF4 sales wise..

Huh?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 clone01

@tyloss:

That wasn't me. Don't misquote.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

This board has become a real head scratcher. Cows used to not care about multiplats. Now between this topic and Titanfall it's all they talk about. The 21st needs to hurry up and get here.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 tormentos

@k2theswiss said:

thats fine. no one wants that garbage no more and is basicly living off it's name now.

goodbye cod

HELLO titanfall

hahaha and they keep coming...hahahaha

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Does this mean cows will consider the PS4 the "bro console" or "shooterstation"?

That would make even the smallest sense if COD was never ever release on PS3,by the way how many games actually beat COD on PS3 sales wise,is as much of a dudebro shooter on PS3 as it was on 360.

@enviouseyezonme said:

Many ask the same thing about the xbox controller.

@Cranler said:

@kuu2 said:

Only 2 of those games are even released. I'm currently playing about 5 different mp games. Titanfall, CoD and BF are all very different games btw. The military theme is where the similarities end.

Your losing your time this are the same people who claimed Resistance was a COD 2 clone,because it was based on the world war 2 era,even that it was nothing like COD2,not that COD was the first world wide theme game to begin with.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#146 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

I thought a game was made on the lowest system then ported up from there? I may be wrong. I haven't played a CoD in a long long time, I'll stop playing Titanfall if the series becomes like that, can't stand yearly releases, kills off the multiplayer on consoles.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11272 Posts

@kuu2 said:

COD...............LOL!

Millions of people still play COD every day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Times are changing, better hardware, more disc and retail sales on the PS4.

I wonder what might happen with the DLC though, MS's money might not be so attractive any more.

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#149 CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Makes sense, Activision is all about where they can make the most money and right now its the Dudebrostation 4. Its a shame timed dlc is no big deal, right cows?

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Bazooka_4ME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Bazooka_4ME
Member since 2008 • 2540 Posts

Project Morpheus being demoed playing Black Ops 3 (or whatever the next Call of Duty) with mechs.

Probably lems' worst nightmare. La la land for cows. lol