COD Declassified (vita) : Video Review

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by iwasgood2u (819 posts) -

i will be getting it eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXEx86Jdr-o

#2 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

Sony wins again

#3 Posted by game_masta14 (3251 posts) -
So the biggest issue that affects the score of this game is it's pricetag. If it were a $30 game it probably would've fared better.
#4 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -

So the biggest issue that affects the score of this game is it's pricetag. If it were a $30 game it probably would've fared better.game_masta14

In a way..I agree If this game was..idk $20 then yeah might have picked it up but that is giving a excuse for a clearly bad game, buying the game after a few price drops and when you personally feel it's *worth your value*. In the end Sony/Activision..whoever the hell dropped the ball and the lack of Review copies Trailers, Ads for this game is a clear statement that this game is balls.

#5 Posted by game_masta14 (3251 posts) -

[QUOTE="game_masta14"]So the biggest issue that affects the score of this game is it's pricetag. If it were a $30 game it probably would've fared better.Blake135

In a way..I agree If this game was..idk $20 then yeah might have picked it up but that is giving a excuse for a clearly bad game, buying the game after a few price drops and when you personally feel it's *worth your value*. In the end Sony/Activision..whoever the hell dropped the ball and the lack of Review copies Trailers, Ads for this game is a clear statement that this game is balls.

It's simple, Activision didn't give a damn. To them it was just another quick cash-in to make the CoD sheep looking for a portable CoD to buy it while they bank on the PS3, 360, and soon the Wii U sales of BLOPS 2. They're already going to be swimming in dough so it's not like they really cared.
#6 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -
3:07 Omg I'm dying :lol:
#7 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16617 posts) -

That actually doesn't look half bad. Seems like Nihilistic is actually improving.

But wtf is up with the white outline around the weapon it's been years since I've seen something like that.