Check Out My Take On The Console Wars From Youtube

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Airsoftman819 (40 posts) -

Please ignore the title of this video. I had no understanding to what videogame forums were all about. I was under the impression I could promote my youtube channel on here. But ive found out there is more to this site than that. To all the regulars I pissed off. I apologize for my conduct. From now on ill ask someone a bit more experienced than myself. to show me the ropes.

#2 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11374 posts) -

Yeah, embedding is still broke.

#4 Posted by lostrib (31484 posts) -

take your spam elsewhere

#6 Posted by Airsoftman819 (40 posts) -

@lostrib: Its my own user generated content. So by the code of conduct its not spam. I make no money from it. So you trolls need to go elsewhere.

#7 Posted by trugs26 (5112 posts) -

SPAM

#8 Posted by lostrib (31484 posts) -

@lostrib: Its my own user generated content. So by the code of conduct its not spam. I make no money from it. So you trolls need to go elsewhere.

shoo fly

"Topics linking to websites, images, videos or other material without any original commentary from the topic creator."

#9 Edited by Couth_ (9916 posts) -

Worse than spam

#10 Posted by Airsoftman819 (40 posts) -

@trugs26: ITS USER GENERATED CONTENT FROM MY YOUTUBE DUMBASS. READ THE FUCKING CODE OF CONDUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Edited by lostrib (31484 posts) -

@trugs26: ITS USER GENERATED CONTENT FROM MY YOUTUBE DUMBASS. READ THE FUCKING CODE OF CONDUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read up on what constitutes spam

#12 Posted by blackace (19703 posts) -

Everyone has their favorite consoles. I have my favorite games on many consoles.

#13 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

If you were a regular here in these forums I would let it slide, even when it's clearly in violation of the ToS, but since you aren't I'm going to have to kindly ask you to stfu and kick rocks. Clearly you just created a GS account to advertise your garbage channel.

#14 Posted by lostrib (31484 posts) -

@airsoftman819 said:

If you were a regular here in these forums I would let it slide, even when it's clearly in violation of the ToS, but since you aren't I'm going to have to kindly ask you to stfu and kick rocks. Clearly you just created a GS account to advertise your garbage channel.

That's pretty much the only reason. From his profile:

"Nice to be part of the whole forum thing! I'm mostly here to promote my youtube channel. Check it out! "

#15 Edited by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Rage010101 said:

@airsoftman819 said:

That's pretty much the only reason. From his profile:

"Nice to be part of the whole forum thing! I'm mostly here to promote my youtube channel. Check it out! "

LMFAO

#16 Posted by lundy86_4 (42623 posts) -

lol at this thread.

#17 Edited by darkspineslayer (19350 posts) -

Yeah, I might be more inclined if you were a regular. It is possible to advertise your channel while having respect for yourself and the people around you.