Channel 69 News: Sony/Microsoft TOGETHER?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nini200 (9680 posts) -

This is Nini200 coming at you live from the streets of Dubai with some rather perplexing news. As much as you battle on about who's console is better, it seems as if Sony and Microsoft are actually hatching little ones on your behalf.

Here's evidence of this DISGUSTING TREACHERY:

Sony and Microsoft doing the hanky panky O.O

Let's see how this unfolds in the minds of the public:

"How could SONY and MICROSOFT treat their fanbase like this?!?!? This is pure EVIL!!!" states Quik E Mart worker Putit Indabut

"Fraternizing with the ENEMY!!!" says Billy RL Hater, Agricultural Steroid Producer of Patsbelly Farms

"This is truly DISTASTEFUL from both parties. It's fanboys should be HEARTBROKEN by such BETRAYAL!!!"" said local Mack Mart salesman Roger Woods

Wow, seems like the people are up in rage about this. Did Microsoft pay Sony to give them the Shaft? Did Sony sneak behind peoples backs to get with the enemy?

What do you say System Wars?

This has been a quick report. Nini200, Channel 69 News

#2 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10482 posts) -

@nini200: What is there to discuss? Sony wants to make more money and thinks that using the Windows mobile OS can do that for them, its pretty cut and dry.

#3 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

This is exactly the hard hitting games journalism I come to SW to see

#4 Edited by mems_1224 (46941 posts) -

lol I wish more people were as good as you at making threads here.

#5 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

companies rely on other companies. ONE can't do it all!

#6 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

And here I thought TC had some serious and worth reading.

#7 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9646 posts) -

wtf is this?

#8 Posted by FLOPPAGE_50 (770 posts) -

Microsoft always wins.

#9 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14021 posts) -

Business as usual. They're competitors but they have had their shared of ideas like DRM.

#10 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (976 posts) -

Hopefully they implement DRM for better games soon!!

#11 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2877 posts) -

That's a good move, Sony need to go to more than just Android. If Windows phone gains traction, then it could be a legitimate contender to Android and iOS. Sony will want to be a part of that, plus it could potentially be a big thing for business users when things like Office becomes fully fledged on the OS.

#12 Posted by tymeservesfate (1658 posts) -
#13 Posted by clyde46 (45953 posts) -

Sony and MS have been having an affair since Windows was first complied.

#14 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8690 posts) -

I can see why you chose the channel number 69

#15 Edited by nini200 (9680 posts) -

I could not believe my eyes when I read the news report. After all the PR talk and E3 shenanigans from Sony downplaying Microsoft, they are caught knocking on the door of Microsoft's Penthouse Suite with the Heart shaped bed.

"Guess Microsoft is doing something right, Sony" said expert gamer Pat Medown

We at Channel 69 news pride ourselves in bringing you only the best news.

This is Nini200, Channel 69 news

#16 Edited by LJS9502_basic (150674 posts) -

Eh Sony and MS are together in my car. Sound system is Sony...Sync is powered by MS.

#17 Edited by Speak_Low (1009 posts) -

'"How could SONY and MICROSOFT treat their fanbase like this?!?!? This is pure EVIL!!!" states Quik E Mart worker Putit Indabut'

I don't think Putit Indabut has much credibility. What's the last great game that he made?

#18 Edited by CrownKingArthur (4633 posts) -
@nini200 said:

"Fraternizing with the ENEMY!!!" says Billy RL Hater, Agricultural Steroid Producer of Patsbelly Farms

"billy r l hater"

you have a lot of class nini200 of channel 69 news.

#19 Posted by nini200 (9680 posts) -

'"How could SONY and MICROSOFT treat their fanbase like this?!?!? This is pure EVIL!!!" states Quik E Mart worker Putit Indabut'

I don't think Putit Indabut has much credibility. What's the last great game that he made?

Leisure Suit Larry

#20 Edited by danjammer69 (4115 posts) -

lol I wish more people were as good as you at making threads here.

lol agreed.

I thought they were pretty damn corny at first (well, they still are), but they make for decent entertainment.

Sometimes System Wars needs a little break from all the hate threads.