Cerny working on new game, Knack 2 maybe one day

• 57 results
#2 Posted by farrell2k (5856 posts) -

If at first you don't succeed, try try again!

#3 Posted by Heil68 (43939 posts) -

I enjoyed Knack, bring ion more!

#4 Posted by cainetao11 (17309 posts) -

I agree whole heartedly

@Heil68 said:

LOL you like the knack so you have terrible taste in games lol

#5 Edited by lamprey263 (23494 posts) -

That's what cows get for faking satisfaction with shitty games, they get more of it. That's why they had three shitty Resistance games. Enjoy another Knack; hahaha.

#6 Posted by darkangel115 (1581 posts) -

So when was the last time Cerny made a good game? Marble madness?

#7 Edited by always_explicit (2762 posts) -

How can we go from Crash Bandicoot to Knack and still see people eat it up. Come on people...expect more.
Knack was lacking just the most basic mechanics and the protagonist had zero personality. Create a platformer with some personality Sony and I might just jump on board before 2015.

#8 Edited by dommeus (9265 posts) -

@Shewgenja:

People lol'd at Ryse 2.

People will lol at Knack 2.

#9 Edited by Kaze_no_Mirai (11225 posts) -

Knack wasn't terrible.. but it wasnt really good. It was just ok.. I don't care for a sequel though. Looking forward to seeing what his new game is though.

#10 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -

They should just do a Knack Remastered....cows would be so hyped!

#11 Posted by Nike_Air (18323 posts) -

Knack is often described as the Dark Souls of Lego combat

#12 Edited by Maddie_Larkin (6469 posts) -

Knack was flawed in design, but so far out of the PS4 offerings, it is what I enjoyied to play the most. If Cerny aims for a Knack 2, then by all Means.

#13 Posted by scottpsfan14 (4695 posts) -

Dat was low. Ouch!!

#14 Edited by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

Dat was low. Ouch!!

Maybe they could get that sucker to run at 60FPS lol

#15 Posted by Shewgenja (8773 posts) -

You know, that used to be a good punch line before you got shoveled a bunch of Halo at E3 this year.

#16 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -
#17 Posted by scottpsfan14 (4695 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

You know, that used to be a good punch line before you got shoveled a bunch of Halo at E3 this year.

Right and now this lol

http://www.psu.com/a023986/Uncharted-Trilogy-PS4-remaster-hinted-at-by-Sony

Not gonna lie, but I'm really happy that some of these remasters are happening. Uncharted 1-3 in 1080p at 'max settings' so to speak? I'm In. Same with Halo. That is the system seller for me. I'll be picking dat shi up day one when I purchase my Xbox.

#18 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (5388 posts) -

#lolKnack

Watch out Mario, Knack's gonna eat your sales again!

#19 Edited by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Right and now this lol

Not gonna lie, but I'm really happy that some of these remasters are happening. Uncharted 1-3 in 1080p at 'max settings' so to speak? I'm In. Same with Halo. That is the system seller for me. I'll be picking dat shi up day one when I purchase my Xbox.

I am pickling up Halo because of all the content.....I will pick up TLOU because I was never able to finish it on the PS3.

I usually do not pick up games I already finished even with a shiny new coat of paint. I will not play the Uncharted series over....but UC4 I will.

#20 Edited by scottpsfan14 (4695 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Right and now this lol

I am pickling up Halo because of all the content.....I will pick up TLOU because I was never able to finish it on the PS3.

I usually do not pick up games I already finished even with a shiny new coat of paint. I will not play the Uncharted series over....but UC4 I will.

Well considering I didn't have a PS3 last gen and only really skimmed through Uncharted games else where, I am quite happy about it all. My 360 served me well last gen. For GTA 4 and that shit. But I have to say my heart is with teh PlayStation. The Greatest Place To Play :)

#21 Edited by Ghost120x (3791 posts) -

I still want to try knack. You can't believe the people on SW. Majority on here say trash like Assassins creed 4 is good, yet they trash this game. So I'm just going to try it for myself.

#22 Posted by kingtito (4904 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

So getting remastered games 10+ years old and getting a remastered game that came out last year == same the thing?

Yeah keep on mooing super cow. You cows are such jokes it's not even funny.

#23 Posted by PAL360 (26828 posts) -

He worked on so many games (Sonic 2, Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter, etc), it better not be Knack 2.

#24 Posted by drummerdave9099 (678 posts) -

Are people here actually hyped for Knack 2? You're all actually going to spend $60 on a sequel to Knack?

That's almost as bad as being hyped for a Ryse sequel

#25 Edited by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Right and now this lol

Well considering I didn't have a PS3 last gen and only really skimmed through Uncharted games else where, I am quite happy about it all. My 360 served me well last gen. For GTA 4 and that shit. But I have to say my heart is with teh PlayStation. The Greatest Place To Play :)

I enjoyed UC1 & UC2.....I really disliked UC3, I had to force myself to finish it. Lets hope UC4 is more than just a graphics fest.

#26 Posted by scottpsfan14 (4695 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Right and now this lol

I enjoyed UC1 & UC2.....I really disliked UC3, I had to force myself to finish it. Lets hope UC4 is more than just a graphics fest.

And a graphics fest it will. I actually can't wait to play it. I haven't tried UC3. Have 1 and 2, and I like it a lot. I'm also getting TLOU R day uno of course. As a 360 owner last gen.

#27 Posted by coasterguy65 (5922 posts) -

Personally, I enjoyed Knack and would like to see a Knack 2. I doubt it will happen anytime soon, but I would buy it if it ever does come out.

#28 Edited by blackace (20550 posts) -

Hopefully his next game will be able to keep a steady 30fps or better. Knack was so bad it dropped to 14fps when 5 characters and a couple explosions occurred on the screen.

There are more exclusive games coming to every platform. You didn't think everything was announced at the E3 did you? lmao!! Let's hope Cerny gets it right this time. I'd love to see a Major Havoc sequel.

@Heil68 said:

You enjoyed trash? Knack wasn't any better then Ryse. I actually had more fun with Ryse even though both games eventually became repetitive and boring after awhile. Definitely 2 of the top 10 worse next-gen games so far.

#29 Posted by clyde46 (45961 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Right and now this lol

Whats the point of having next gen consoles if all we are going to play is last gen HD uprez'd ports....

#30 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6691 posts) -

I'm surprised this muh fucker is aloud to walk in any building with a Sony name on it. Knack was a disgrace and he should feel lucky he got to ruin shit once.

Enough is enough.

#31 Posted by blackace (20550 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Right and now this lol

It's still milkage, but it might not be that bad if they included all of them with the DLC and multiplayer modes all for $60. I would get this over TLOU, that's for sure. Of course this would nullify Uncharted's exclusitivity on the PS3. lol!!

#32 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -

@blackace said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Right and now this lol

It's still milkage, but it might not be that bad if they included all of them with the DLC and multiplayer modes all for $60. I would get this over TLOU, that's for sure. Of course this would nullify Uncharted's exclusitivity on the PS3. lol!!

Oh @Heil68 would not appreciate that

#33 Posted by Stringerboy (6968 posts) -

Just make another Crash you whore.

#34 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5965 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Yeah same. I thought it was a little underrated personally.

#35 Posted by Heil68 (43939 posts) -

@blackace said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Right and now this lol

Oh @Heil68 would not appreciate that

I'd get them both since SONY is behind them. :D and oh lawdy I just hope the Uncharted remaster is true. Day fucking 1.

#36 Edited by Shewgenja (8773 posts) -

The difference between an X1 remaster and a PS4 remaster is that all those former 360 owners that are coming to the PS2x2 missed out. Wheras with the X1, there is literally no chance in the fucking world someone would have one that didn't have a 360 previously.

#37 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -

The difference between an X1 remaster and a PS4 remaster is that all those former 360 owners that are coming to the PS2x2 missed out. Wheras with the X1, there is literally no chance in the fucking world someone would have one that didn't have a 360 previously.

Nice spin....I'm dizzy

#38 Posted by Shewgenja (8773 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

Nice spin....I'm dizzy

After the year you've had, no one blames you.

#39 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

Nice spin....I'm dizzy

After the year you've had, no one blames you.

Yes I have had an amazing year of gaming so far....correct

#40 Edited by GreySeal9 (24189 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@farrell2k said:

I agree whole heartedly

@Heil68 said:

He dislikes Super Mario Galaxy but likes Knack (and Ryse). That is some depressingly abysmal taste right there lol.

#41 Posted by Ribnarak (2294 posts) -

why do people hate on knack so much?

IF you don't like it, it doesn't necessarily mean that its bad. The game looks like it was actually pretty good for kids. Would you want a 7 year old playing COD or Knack.

#42 Posted by farrell2k (5856 posts) -

@Ribnarak said:

IF you don't like it, it doesn't necessarily mean that its bad. The game looks like it was actually pretty good for kids. Would you want a 7 year old playing COD or Knack.

If I don't like it, it means exactly that it is bad...

#43 Posted by cainetao11 (17309 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@farrell2k said:

I agree whole heartedly

@Heil68 said:

He dislikes Super Mario Galaxy but likes Knack (and Ryse). That is some depressingly abysmal taste right there lol.

Truthfully I was joking. Imitating El Tormo whaen he ripped on someone who enjoyed Ryse. I had a little fun with Ryse myself. But its Meta score really sums it up imo. A mediocre game, period.

#44 Edited by GreySeal9 (24189 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@farrell2k said:

I agree whole heartedly

@Heil68 said:

Truthfully I was joking. Imitating El Tormo whaen he ripped on someone who enjoyed Ryse. I had a little fun with Ryse myself. But its Meta score really sums it up imo. A mediocre game, period.

I knew you were joking, and there's nothing wrong with liking those games, but liking Knack and disliking SMG does indicate some pretty bad taste. It's kind of like liking Nickleback better than The Beatles.

#45 Edited by GreySeal9 (24189 posts) -
@Ribnarak said:

"It's for kids" is a terrible excuse. Being for kids does not mean a game has to be mediocre, monotonous, and lacking any kind of imagination design-wise.

Kingdom Hearts is a good example of a game tailored towards kids that has some effort, creativity, and soul put into it. Then there are Nintendo games, which are very high quality and appropriate for kids. And as much as I don't really care for the R&C games, that's also a better option than Knack.

#46 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9648 posts) -

If its another Knack game, im gonna write Sony a really strong worded letter

#47 Edited by drummerdave9099 (678 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

Believe it or not the X1 is my first xbox console.

I also got it for a steal which is why I got it

So I'm really pumped for the Halo Collection since I'll get to truly experience all of those games for the first time outside of the multiplayer.

#48 Posted by Shewgenja (8773 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

Believe it or not the X1 is my first xbox console.

I also got it for a steal which is why I got it

So I'm really pumped for the Halo Collection since I'll get to truly experience all of those games for the first time outside of the multiplayer.

Well, by the gods! One in a row! Good job MS.

#49 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8531 posts) -

I have a serious question: why did Cerny become a celebrity out of sudden?

#50 Posted by bezza2011 (2408 posts) -

And yet even when Cerny himself turned around and said this is not a AAA game and it is aimed at the mobile and novice audience, we still get gamers wanting better, not all games need to be at a super high quality, i think your forgetting the days of the PS2 and Xbox we had games from all levels of quality.

KNACK is an OK game, it needs improving and could of done with some better mechanic's but it did what it needed to, it allowed that bridge for some people to jump onto a console, the mechanics were simple, the story was ok ish, the humor wasn't really there, but it was an OK game, we really need to stop thinking every game needs to be AAA every single time.