Can Xbox One Really Be This Bad? Yes. And I Know Why.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by foxhound_fox (90491 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@BeardMaster said:

Wait, is this dude seriously a mod? lol

Yes, and has been known to moderate people with differing opinions.

really?

It never happened to me, but I've heard stories from some ex-users.

#202 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

damn tc really ruffled lems jimmies with all that truth in op. they still havnt stoppped crying

#203 Posted by lostrib (41815 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

@lostrib said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@BeardMaster said:

really?

It never happened to me, but I've heard stories from some ex-users.

Seems legit

#204 Posted by StormyJoe (6439 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@StormyJoe: You better tread carefully before your ass gets banned. Don't worry, we won't miss you lol. Also, how does him disliking MS business tactics mean he's a fanboy? They're not listening to the customer and you defend them? MS deserves fanboys like you.

I am not an MS fanboy.

lol you always make me laugh when you come with stuff like this.

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@StormyJoe: You better tread carefully before your ass gets banned. Don't worry, we won't miss you lol. Also, how does him disliking MS business tactics mean he's a fanboy? They're not listening to the customer and you defend them? MS deserves fanboys like you.

I am not going to kiss a moderators arse. I call it like I see it.

I am not an MS fanboy. Just yesterday, I was talking up Sony's VR. Wouldn't be getting excited for other companies tech, or defend Infamous: SS's review if I were a lemming.

Just because I defend a product (XBox One) from FUD and bullshit does not make me a fanboy - and a majority of what Sony fanboys/cows say in this forum are out-and-out lies.

Who are you trying to kid? I don't usually post in SW but I see your posts and you are pro MS.

I can be pro-MS and not be some blind fanboy. I am pro-tech. I defend the XB1 against false comments, and am pro-Xb1 because I recognize how awesome the voice and gesture commands are (and will be in the future).

So, because I am all excited about Sony's VR, does that me I am now a cow? Should I order some utters?

no, you ARE blind fanboy, did you forget the lol worthy excuses you made when xbone was revealed and microsoft presented their terrible gaming policies? No one in their sane mind would support them except for a few blind fanboys that made dumb excuses, among them, you.

You are full of crap. I am not a blind fanboy. Terrible gaming policies? What, for used games? Guess what, digital download is the future, and those games are not resell-able.

In fact, I was one of the ones calling for the DOJ to punish Microsoft for anti-trust violations back in the 90s. You don't know a damn thing about me, dude. I defend the XB1 against fanboy bullshit. Usually, you spew bullshit. Hence, I call you out all the time.

call you out? man that dream world you live in, you always make yourself look like a clown, which coincidentally fits with your avatar. You can spin it all you want though with the you are not a lem, you just "defend" xbox, fact is microsoft showed one of the worst gaming policies at the xbone reveal and you made dumb excuses for it, not only for digital and used games but for the permanent internet connection and so on.,

A clown? Whatever. From my perspective, all I do is point out ridiculous comments from people like you. I show you how your comments are fallacious at best, ludicrous at worst. Forgive me for being rude, but I believe I'm a few rungs higher on the intelligence ladder than you. So, you can call me whatever you want because I honestly do not care one iota what you think of me.

it's ok many dumb people want to think they are smarter than they are, you are a good example of someone who thinks he's smarter than what people see they are.

3.93/4 graduating GPA from Purdue in Computer Science. Smarter than you.

Regardless of that, I can tell you are over your head just by the structure of your replies and the lack of empirical evidence in your statements. Sorry.

#205 Posted by musicalmac (23501 posts) -
@foxhound_fox said:

@BeardMaster said:

Attack the point not the person.

And I thought you were wiser, fox. You've been here long enough. It seems you don't know me at all.

#206 Edited by AdobeArtist (23023 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

@BeardMaster said:

Fox, I thought you were better than the tinfoil hat.

#207 Posted by Heil68 (46655 posts) -

@Willy105 said:

Microsoft is to focused on the wrong direction. It's like the other extreme of where Nintendo is, which is no focus at all.

Sadly this is true and it all started back in 2009 when MS did the unthinkable. They dropped core to go upwards of 65% casaul with Kinect(lol) to chase the Wii's pot of gold.

I'll use my Xbone for the occasional core exclusive that comes out.

#208 Edited by musicalmac (23501 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Willy105 said:

Microsoft is to focused on the wrong direction. It's like the other extreme of where Nintendo is, which is no focus at all.

Sadly this is true and it all started back in 2009 when MS did the unthinkable. They dropped core to go upwards of 65% casaul with Kinect(lol) to chase the Wii's pot of gold.

I'll use my Xbone for the occasional core exclusive that comes out.

That's all that'll really separate the consoles is exclusives. The rest is all just the same as what we already have.

#209 Posted by Blabadon (28171 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@BeardMaster said:

really?

Yep XD

The Steam chats about him are hilarious