Can we be honest about TitanFall?

• 129 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

http://youtu.be/24weIQdyBpw

How can the game be taken seriously on a competitive level with bots? MS huge marketing campaign seems to have made everyone forget this is a negative. Not to mention paid off media is brainwashing people to think this is the second coming. Looking at the gameplay in the vid above, how can any of you guys deny the hype behind this game is hogwash. What's worse is there's no way to discern the difference between a person and a bot. Is marketing that powerful that crap can be made to look amazing?

By now, MS must think they can take any game and make it a success by throwing marketing dollars at it and paying for good media coverage. Is that what you guys want? Or do you want MS to actually bring next gen experiences. Please give well thought out answers instead of the usual "haha butthurt/damage control" comments.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

In the time you were writing this you could have opened up the sticky instead. Also you could have made something worth reading but I digress

Edit: No sticky, still a bad thread.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Microsoft will pay for it to be on the competitive scene but, like Filler Instinct, it won't have enough organic support to be tenable and it'll get dropped in a few months.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sagemode87

@Blabadon: There is no sticky.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sagemode87

@Blabadon: Bad thread? How? Because you don't agree with it. Care to counter what I said then?

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

Here is my honesty with TitanFall and I am more cow. The game is incredible fun it won't win any awards for best looking or most revolutionary but honestly it doesn't need to, the game has kept me up night after night just because how fun it is, it reminded me of the old days with unreal tournament and tribes 2, and how you'd want to just one more match before bed. It does not bring anything new to the FPS genre, the game modes are something you'd find in every other game either way, but with COD getting stale and BF super competitive it feels balanced in TitanFall. I don't agree the game should be 60 bucks( I got it for 45) or it's reason enough to buy an Xbox one for me as of yet, but the game to me is a start of something incredible, the bots are completely stupid and there as cannon fodder but the game plays fluidly and I can't stop playing, do I think the game deserved a 9? No I think 8.5 is a great score but I also wish EA had out TitanFall on all systems for everyone to enjoy and just have fun if you have an XB1 PC or 360 it is worth checking out, if your not an FPS fan there's not much there to really saddle you in, but if you loved unreal, tribes, quake arena back in the day or loved COD MW1 MP this is a game to certainly get and franchise worth watching.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f768591970d3
deactivated-5f768591970d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5f768591970d3
Member since 2004 • 1255 Posts

Have you played the game? It is almost always obvious who the humans are vs the bots. The bots either stand still or walk a straight line. The spectres move around more but they look like big robots. Humans run fast and jump around so its really easy to tell whos who. Also when you aim at someone it says their name above. Also there is Pilot Hunter mode which only scores human kills if thats what you want.

The game may never make the "competitve fps" scene but it sure is incredibly fun. I dont think every single great review was from a "paid off" source

iampenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 iampenguin
Member since 2013 • 396 Posts

@Sagemode87: Agreed it's atrocious.

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts

I agree with the bots, I find them distracting. Every so often, you'll find yourself shooting at some dumb bots while a real player will come form the site and kill you in 0.3 seconds. Should I have been more careful? Yes. But what bugs me most is that I feel like I'm just being distracted / deceived by those bots; I could have focused on the enemy player instead of shooting down some popcorn cannon fodder. Why couldn't those bots have been other humans instead?
Ah well, the game is just not my cup of tea anyways.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

There will always be a small number of people that "don't get it". This doesn't override the fact that this game is very competitive and will become a staple for MLG.

For those who don't jive well with this type of game, there is always Puppeteer on the PS3 that maybe more your speed. Bye.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

Lol at the fact the PS4 drones were waiting for the Titanfall sticky to be unstickied

to drop the shitty threads.

:P

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

The game is great, suck it up and get a 360, X1 or PC to play it or stfu about it.

There's no conspiracy and the praise isn't based off bought hype, it's just a good game that an awful lot of people are enjoying right now, and no they're not imagining enjoying the game because MS has fooled them into thinking that (seriously why do you cows come out with such stupid shit?), they are actually enjoying it.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#13  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@Sagemode87:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Here is my honesty with TitanFall and I am more cow. The game is incredible fun it won't win any awards for best looking or most revolutionary but honestly it doesn't need to, the game has kept me up night after night just because how fun it is, it reminded me of the old days with unreal tournament and tribes 2, and how you'd want to just one more match before bed. It does not bring anything new to the FPS genre, the game modes are something you'd find in every other game either way, but with COD getting stale and BF super competitive it feels balanced in TitanFall. I don't agree the game should be 60 bucks( I got it for 45) or it's reason enough to buy an Xbox one for me as of yet, but the game to me is a start of something incredible, the bots are completely stupid and there as cannon fodder but the game plays fluidly and I can't stop playing, do I think the game deserved a 9? No I think 8.5 is a great score but I also wish EA had out TitanFall on all systems for everyone to enjoy and just have fun if you have an XB1 PC or 360 it is worth checking out, if your not an FPS fan there's not much there to really saddle you in, but if you loved unreal, tribes, quake arena back in the day or loved COD MW1 MP this is a game to certainly get and franchise worth watching.

Nailed it Max. I agree.

No offense Sagemode87, although I respect your opinion & I consider you a cool dude on these forums; ...but god damn I'm tired of seeing these anti-TitanFall threads. It's okay not to like a game, or certain aspects of it; it's just that "Fanboys" have literally beaten this topic to death everyday for the past 6 months. I don't know why the sticky got removed so that it can filter this out.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

Competitive in what sense? competitive in the gaming market or a competitive shooter for gamers? First of all using video games to get a competitive fix is a little sad I'd say.. Titanfall brought back exactly what the industry needed and that was a fun shooter. Like a post post suggest it reminds me a lot of playing unreal and always wanting one more fun match. For the first time in a long time with shooters I'm not upset that I often get my ass handed to me in this game. The pure carnage that happens during some of the battles with titans is just amazing.

It's a great game and if you're on the fence about getting the X1 I'd suggest picking one up with Titanfall while you can, more then worth the money.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Asking for serious posts to a troll thread. Jelly confirmed.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

It is a fun game, i just hate the bots. I wish they will make a patch for it soon

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45056 Posts

they'll get it right with titanfall 2, for ps4 ;)

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

grenade just stop dude. Your being owned left and right. Titanfall is a great game that all of you would play on ps4. Wait for NPD and cry

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46187 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

Yeah, many haters say it's just COD with mechs. But to me it's a lot more like Tribes, UT or Quake.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

funny how cows only want people to "honestly" bash prominent Xbox games. but if people honestly talk about how generic Playstation games usually are then they're "wrong wrong wrong" and get called every bad name a cow can think of lol.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#21 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Cool. You were honest. Now, my turn. Why do any of you take games seriously? They're fvckin GAMES. Its a fun game. Get over it.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#22 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6082 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

How can the game be taken seriously on a competitive level with bots? MS huge marketing campaign seems to have made everyone forget this is a negative. Not to mention paid off media is brainwashing people to think this is the second coming. Looking at the gameplay in the vid above, how can any of you guys deny the hype behind this game is hogwash. What's worse is there's no way to discern the difference between a person and a bot. Is marketing that powerful that crap can be made to look amazing?

By now, MS must think they can take any game and make it a success by throwing marketing dollars at it and paying for good media coverage. Is that what you guys want? Or do you want MS to actually bring next gen experiences. Please give well thought out answers instead of the usual "haha butthurt/damage control" comments.

There is no need to take a pms hissy fit over the game and it's fan base.If all gamers were to try Titanfall,a very strong majority would love it.Cool down buddy.

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Lol at the fact the PS4 drones were waiting for the Titanfall sticky to be unstickied

to drop the shitty threads.

:P

Why do you assume that it's only PS4 owners that don't like this game? I played it on PC for several hours, and while it's indeed fun, a few hours of it were enough for me. I still think it's severely overhyped.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

There will always be a small number of people that "don't get it". This doesn't override the fact that this game is very competitive and will become a staple for MLG.

For those who don't jive well with this type of game, there is always Puppeteer on the PS3 that maybe more your speed. Bye.

great game. Awesome soundtrack too. You'll enjoy it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

And from here on out starts the infinite number of damage control threads.

I will miss the sticky.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

In the future, battlefields will have robots on them...

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Nightflash28 said:

I agree with the bots, I find them distracting. Every so often, you'll find yourself shooting at some dumb bots while a real player will come form the site and kill you in 0.3 seconds. Should I have been more careful? Yes. But what bugs me most is that I feel like I'm just being distracted / deceived by those bots; I could have focused on the enemy player instead of shooting down some popcorn cannon fodder. Why couldn't those bots have been other humans instead?

Ah well, the game is just not my cup of tea anyways.

sorry to single you out, its not just aimed at you.

But I find the people complaining about bots to actually be the "skilless ones" ... how is it, that the lot of you believe that the only skill in an FPS is "Who sees anything that moves first wins?" point and click adventure? why is adding "distractions" to a battle zone a "dumbing down" if anything it makes it more skillful.

I don't have this problem mind you.... pretty obvious after a few matches whos a pilot and whos not. then it turns into a game of efficient/risk/reward ... which is exactly what they set out to do with the a.i.

If the A.I didn't exist we would have yet another boring tedious deathmatch where people camp alot bcause you can't be spotted as easily... you could camp because the need to kill npcs would not exist.

same ol narrow-minded view set imo.

Just like the MOBA genre, I am pleasantly suprised by the addition of NPCs to the battle. gives a fantastic mix of "story feeling" combined with a smarter sense of PvP.

but yea people, keep using the narrow-minded view that bots = player replacements... they don't. you think its more skilled jus tot be able to shoot whatever moves on site with no hesitation? cmon.... its more mindless.

There should be more this genre then "who can point their reticule at the obvious target first... over and over.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#28  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58836 Posts

Being an older gamer with more experience in the genre, In order to help educate the younger console people duped by inflated fake media hype (gamespot) these are but s small sect of groundbreaking FPS that contributed to the genre Titanfall adds nothing and doesn't belong on this list.

Tribes
Tribes

Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress Classic
Team Fortress Classic

Natural Slection
Natural Slection

AVP
AVP

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Being an older gamer with more experience in the genre, to help educate the younger console people duped by inflated fake media hype (gamespot) these are but s small sect of groundbreaking FPS that contributed to the genre Titanfall adds nothing and doesn't belong on this list.

Tribes
Tribes

Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress Classic
Team Fortress Classic

Natural Slection
Natural Slection

AVP
AVP

no counter strike? fail

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

newbies also want their special treatment TC they wanna feel 1337 TC

didn't you see scoreboard pic from MonsieurX TC ?

plz understand

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Here's the truth....the game is fun as hell and I am not really a multiplayer fan. I like single player story driven games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Being an older gamer with more experience in the genre, In order to help educate the younger console people duped by inflated fake media hype (gamespot) these are but s small sect of groundbreaking FPS that contributed to the genre Titanfall adds nothing and doesn't belong on this list.

Tribes
Tribes

Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress Classic
Team Fortress Classic

Natural Slection
Natural Slection

AVP
AVP

I have played all of those. why are you missing out quake/unreal tournement and counter-strike?

and yet.... Titanfall feels far more like most of them than CoD/BF/killfail ect.

but then its unisinpiredCup with more uninspired trolling.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

The bots are there so people who aren't used to fast pace FPS don't get their asses handed to them. How much fun do you think CoD newbies are having when they go 3/30 in a multiplayer game?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

@lancex2 said:

grenade just stop dude. Your being owned left and right. Titanfall is a great game that all of you would play on ps4. Wait for NPD and cry

Enjoyment of games = opinion. You can't tell someone how they have to feel about a game. Fail.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

if the gamer ever goes to a tournament level respawn easily can make new game modes just like every other game out there. OO BTW respawn already said they be updating the game by adding game modes .

paid off media... ok

You can't tell the difference from AI? You must be pretty brain dead not to see spector that is tinny little robot or grunt that is covered in more fatter then pilots

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kbanna
Member since 2011 • 741 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

No one paid off the media. Grow up. The game is fun, its that simple. The competitiveness lies in the titan vs titan engagements, and those are Human encounters. But there is a simpler solution for your woes.. don't buy it and you should be ok.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

@kbanna said:

@Sagemode87 said:

No one paid off the media. Grow up. The game is fun, its that simple. The competitiveness lies in the titan vs titan engagements, and those are Human encounters. But there is a simpler solution for your woes.. don't buy it and you should be ok.

Hmm.....one thing I've noticed with reviews now if a multi player isn't included....points are deducted. I don't think an MP game only should be any different if it lacks single player....overall score should come down.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9531 Posts

Saying the game is bad is wrong. Even if you don't like shooters the controls are crisp and responsive and it does what it is supposed to do within the intended genre. On that note... does this gam deserve a 9? lol... no way in hell.

Sure, that is my opinion... however, I "get" the game and all that. I played the demo... I watched videos... bla bla bla...

Here is the thing though... if MS had NOT poured money in advertisement into this game it would have came and gone. It would have been another 7/10 review with the same old shtick about how it delivers in gameplay but the repetitive nature of the game and outplayed features bring nothing new to the table.

The money dropped in advertising is what made this game a "hit" and although I never cared for HALO or CoD either they are blockbuster franchises.... Titanfall is not and will never be. This game will never be taken seriously in professional gaming tournaments like someone suggested. My prediction is that within three months the servers will be dying out. If I am wrong then sure, I will eat some crow... but to say or think this game is on the level of other franchises that caught lightning in a bottle is ridiculous.

This game will fizzle and die because MS tried to hype it as being the next great thing... they even got the industry to follow along for the most part... however, unless MS keep pouring out advertisements and the game has very regular updates for the next couple years this game will stumble and fall. Within a couple months Titanfall will be a distant name that will not be brought up in conversations like CoD, Halo, or BF.

Like I said before... I could be wrong... but I wont be. If by some chance they surprise me and add a mode that is at least 8v8 with players only... then I MIGHT be interested in the game sometime down the road. However, I can also say that I have bought the CoD games, the BF games, the Halo games, etc. but not Titanfall. Too many other games that I already own do the exact same thing in a little different way.

done preaching... now just watch it play out. The man behind the curtain has spoken... crystal ball confirmed... :P

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sagemode87

So now the argument for this game is that bots are innovative and no one cares about competition? Seriously guys?

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Great game, played it for 7 hours tonight. After some time you learn when to take a chance and kill some bots and when not to. Ive used them to flush out human players,its really satisfying when that happens.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

So I guess you hate single player games because how can they be competitive with no other players and its all bots/a.I.?

The first game I can recall to blend a.I. into a multiplayer experience was Rampage on the NES. The bots just add in life to the levels like they would a single player only game.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60702 Posts

When I played the beta, I didn't mind them. Only way I could get kills. :P

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Casual bot shooter?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#44  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58836 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

Casual bot shooter?

After Adam Sesslers 20 minute rant with big spurious words, this perfectly sums it up in 3.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

Hey TC, are you buying Titanfall? If not, then why do you give a shit? I have no interest in the game at all, so I couldn't care less what flaws it does or does not have.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

Can't say I agree with you at all. Bots are simply a tool to be used either to get your titan faster or canon fodder points. They are tools, no more, and in a competition you use every tool at your disposal. As for looking at footage, try playing the game and you'll see a number of strategies people employ to win. I've switched my own strategies three times thus far depending on the map or game mode. As for discerning between bots and pilots, that's complete bullshit. Pilots are moving fast, leaping, wall running. Bots tend to cluster in groups of 3, move slow, and in some cases don't even fire. You can even hear them talking to each other. Pilots are pure assassins, always swiftly on the move. Anyone saying they can't tell the difference has simply not played the game at all.

All companies market their products any and every way they can. That's business. They are trying to sell their product to as many people as they can. Paying for media coverage is fine. Paying for reviews is not and there is no evidence that is happening. Titanfall will do very well in the competitive circuit, and if you think its just COD with mechs like I did before I played the beta, you'll be destroyed often as I was before I started playing like a Pilot instead of a soldier on the ground. TF is well built, exciting all-out-action gameplay IMHO. If you aren't a One fan, give it a go on PC. Play it, don't just watch vids. I think you will be very very surprised how your opinion changes.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

I'm going to give it a shot this weekend. I probably won't like it, because I don't like many online FPS games. I really liked UT 2004, though, and this seems more similar to that than anything else that has come out over the past decade. I really don't care about there being bots or whether the game will be on the competitive "scene" at all. I just want to have fun, and the game looks fun.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

If we're being honest let's look at some facts then.

Tokyo Game Show 2013

• Tokyo Game Show Future Game of Show Award

PAX 2013

• Destructoid Editor's Choice
  • GamesRadar Best of PAX 2013 - #1

Gamescom 2013

• Destructoid Best of Gamescom Editors Choice
  • Gamescom Awards Best Console Game, Microsoft Xbox
  • Gamescom Awards Best Next Generation, Console
  • Gameswelt Best of Show
  • Jeuxvideo.com France Best Xbox One Game
  • Jeuxvideo.com France Best FPS
  • NWTV Gametip Gamescom 2013
  • PC Games Editor's Choice X360/Xbox One Award
  • PC Games X360 Games Editor's Choice PC Award
  • Play3 Editor's Choice PS3/PS4 Award
  • XGN Best of Show

E3 2013

• @Gamer Most Valuable Game
  • Atomix Best Xbox One Game
  • CNET 12 Most Exciting Games of E3 2013
  • CV Games Best of E3 2013
  • Destructoid Game of Show
  • Digital Spy Best Shooter
  • Digital Trends Best Microsoft Exclusive
  • EGM Now Best Game of E3 2013
  • EGM Now Best Shooter
  • Electric Playground Best of E3
  • Electric Playground Best of E3 (Shooter)
  • EW.com Most Exciting Games at E3 2013
  • Game Critics Awards Best of Show
  • Game Critics Awards Best Original Game
  • Game Critics Awards Best Console Game
  • Game Critics Awards Best PC Game
  • Game Critics Awards Best Action Game
  • Game Critics Awards Best Online Multiplayer
  • Game Informer Best in Show
  • Game Informer Best Multiplayer Game
  • Game Informer Best Shooter
  • Game Informer Best Multiplatform Game
  • Game One Best Multiplayer Game
  • Game Revolution Best of E3
  • Game Shampoo Best Shooter
  • GamerNode Best of E3
  • Gamers Game of Show
  • GameSpot Best of E3 (Editor's Choice)
  • GamesRadar Most Valuable Game
  • GamesRadar Best Call of Duty Game
  • GameTrailers Best New IP
  • Gaming Excellence Best Console Exclusive
  • Gaming Excellence Best Shooter
  • Gaming Trend Best of Show
  • Gaming Trend Best Shooting Game
  • GryOnline Best New Brand
  • GryOnline Best Action Game
  • Hardcore Gamer Best Xbox One Game
  • Hardcore Gamer Best Xbox 360 Game
  • IGN Best Overall Game
  • IGN Best Xbox One Game
  • IGN Best PC Game
  • IGN Best Shooter
  • IGN Australia Top 21 Games of E3 2013
  • IGN Italy Best Multiplayer Game Xbox One
  • Lazy Gamer Best Multiplayer
  • Machinima Game of Show
  • Machinima Best Shooter
  • Official Xbox Magazine Most Valuable Game
  • PC Gamer Most Valuable Game
  • PC Gamer Best FPS
  • Polygon Editor’s Choice
  • Pop.com.br Best PC Game
  • RadioTimes 10 best games of E3 2013
  • Rev3 Games Favorite Games of E3 2013
  • Techno Buffalo Top 5 Games from E3 2013
  • The Nerdist Best in Show
  • The Telegraph UK Top 15 Best Games of E3 2013
  • USA Today Top 10 Favorites from E3 (#1)
  • VentureBeat Game of Show
  • Worthplaying Best of E3 2013
  • Xbox 360 Achievements Best Shooter of the Show
  • Yahoo! Games Best of E3 2013

As a gamer if this doesn't make you take notice and give the game a shot then I don't even know what to say.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Poor cows :(