#101 Posted by Underdog123x (266 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@FastRobby said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@underdog123x said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@FastRobby said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Halo? LOL that crappy 343 shooter? LMFAO, who cares.

And thought it was all about Titanfall...everyone seems to be bored with that too though.

I know PS4 fanboys still rave about Knack, because it's their best game. But when you have an Xbox One you can always look out to new superb games. We had Titanfall, and now we are looking at Halo, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, and some other exclusives we are going to see in June.

And PS4 has no upcoming games? LOL

Also E3 is around the corner, we will see.

A PS3 Esque racing game and The Order, You have so much to look forward to in 2014

Still better than the crap that's announced for Xbone.

As you can see in sales, people prefer PS4 over the Xbone 720p.

Also E3 is coming

Haha you are such a cow, Microsoft is going to win E3 this year.

wrong.

Nintendo will

Agreed, I'm more excited about Mario Golf and Mario Kart then games like Watch Dogs.

#102 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8550 posts) -

@SNIPER4321 said:

Halo 5 will be just another Halo CE HD remake where same power ranger guy shooting pokemon. very uninspired.

beside halo ce never save xbox 1 since it came to PC too.

My brain hurts from reading that crap.

#103 Edited by vashkey (33754 posts) -

The Xbox One is in need of saving?

#104 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5081 posts) -

halo 5?

i'm feeling the same thing for halo 5 that i'm feeling for the last of us 2 - apathy.

#105 Posted by cainetao11 (18001 posts) -

@xxyetixx said:

@tormentos: That $600 console was the cheapest Blu Ray player option for almost a year as well. And was considered a failure cause nobody bought games for it just movies.

And of course you need to show proof that the $600 console sold 4+ million in the first almost 6 months

Wait, Sony dropped the price 7 months in because of lagging sales.

#106 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

lol no.

#107 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@groowagon said:

@KBFloYd said:

@groowagon said:

@KBFloYd said:

all this will so&so save this or that...all comes from the ps fanboys resentment failure that was the ps3.

what ever you say, wii sports.

see...you sony fanboys still can't accept it.

its ok...sony is suffering because of you clowns.

i like you already.

i actually DO have a Sony tv hooked to my PC, so i guess i'm a Sony fanboy. and a clown.

whatever you say sony closet clown.

i dont care you bought a sony tv that you and 2 other people bought.

playstation 3 failure and wii success still irks you....all this save this and save that comes from ps3 blunder.

Wii U failure has left you extremely bitter.

#108 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -
@WilliamRLBaker said:

lol oh sheen's so scared you are becoming delusional.

You gotta love how a difference of 2.5-3.5 million units mean the competition is dying, yet the healthy 8 million lead the 360 had over the ps3 for quite a while meant nothing, the 360 would soon die, and the ps3 would surpass it in a month...etc...etc

An 8 million unit lead that only existed because it launched a year before the PS3. And it was eventually erased. This time Xflop is falling behind more each month.

#109 Posted by tormentos (18894 posts) -

@xxyetixx said:

@tormentos: That $600 console was the cheapest Blu Ray player option for almost a year as well. And was considered a failure cause nobody bought games for it just movies.

And of course you need to show proof that the $600 console sold 4+ million in the first almost 6 months

Yes it was and.?

Really how do you know no one bought it games do you have proves.?

Links anything to back you up other than your biased opinion.?

5.5 million shipped by march 31 2007... 400K more than the xbox one in the same time frame while costing $100 more,and facing stiff competition from the wii which was an instant success and the xbox 360 which was up to $300 cheaper and had 1 year advantage and more than 100 games.

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/financial/fr/06q4_sony.pdf

Sony own fiscal report..lol

Now prove no one bough game on PS3 and only bought blu-ray movies..lol

#110 Edited by tormentos (18894 posts) -
@Scipio8 said:

The only thing needing saving is Sony. There is nothing on the PlayStation that even comes close to the Halo franchise.

Gran turismo say high, more than 70 million units sold, vs Halo more 50 million sold..

#111 Posted by mbrockway (3493 posts) -

No.

#112 Edited by kuu2 (7520 posts) -

Only clowns think The One needs saving.

#113 Edited by AdobeArtist (22972 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Only clowns think The One needs saving.

I was just going to say. It's sale numbers in 6 months are nothing to sneeze at.

#114 Posted by xxyetixx (1299 posts) -

@tormentos: Haha touché, I'm just using common knowledge that PS3 was purchased as a Blu Ray player even by non gamers it was fact. Besides what games did people buy Ridge Racer??

#116 Posted by MikeMoose (3075 posts) -

@happyduds77 said:

Xbox One doesn't need saving, but yeah Halo 5 will move sales. And it will do extremely well in North America and UK only.

The Halo series are like COD I do not understand how people enjoy them, but they will sale like hot cakes.

Halo is absolutely nothing like Cod lol.

#117 Posted by happyduds77 (1536 posts) -

@MikeMoose said:

@happyduds77 said:

Xbox One doesn't need saving, but yeah Halo 5 will move sales. And it will do extremely well in North America and UK only.

The Halo series are like COD I do not understand how people enjoy them, but they will sale like hot cakes.

Halo is absolutely nothing like Cod lol.

Obviously you didn't fully read my post.

#118 Edited by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2103 posts) -

The Xbox One doesn't need saving. It has more games than the PS4 does as we speak and will have even more announced at E3. MS continues to make improvements to the X1 each month through updates and Xbox Live is going as strong as ever. I just want to know how much longer Sony can sell the PS4 based on false proppoganda? The 30-50% more powerful than the Xbox One thing is only going to work for so long? Where are the games Sony?

#119 Edited by tormentos (18894 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:
@Scipio8 said:

The only thing needing saving is Sony. There is nothing on the PlayStation that even comes close to the Halo franchise.

Gran turismo say high, more than 70 million units sold, vs Halo more 50 million sold..

How do you get to 70 million? If I just count primary releases, thus GT 1 to 5, I get 57,55 million (don't know the sales figures from GT6). For Halo I'm only counting 1,2,3,4 and reach. Because those are primary releases. I get a figure of 45,25mil. If you then think about the fact that GT 1-4 were released on PS1 and 2, who sold together more than 200 million times. You can clearly see that percentage wise, Halo was a more successful franchise than GT. Even if we would add the other releases for GT and Halo, you would still see that Halo is a more successful franchise.

http://www.gamechup.com/gt5-passes-10-million-units-series-total-70-million-half-of-the-sales-from-europe/

When they say series mean all GT games on all platforms.

Just like Halo,which count PC sales and Halo Wars as well all the series have sold..

Halo 1,2,3,Reach,4,ODST, Halo 1 PC and Halo wars..

#120 Edited by LJS9502_basic (151707 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

The Xbox One doesn't need saving. It has more games than the PS4 does as we speak and will have even more announced at E3. MS continues to make improvements to the X1 each month through updates and Xbox Live is going as strong as ever. I just want to know how much longer Sony can sell the PS4 based on false proppoganda? The 30-50% more powerful than the Xbox One thing is only going to work for so long? Where are the games Sony?

Really? There isn't anything I see on store shelves that induce me to purchase one....

#121 Posted by nintendoboy16 (27258 posts) -

Honestly... I don't know. I thought people wanted Halo to end after 3 and hated 4.

#123 Edited by tormentos (18894 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

I only count the Xbox versions, but still if you count everything, Halo comes out better.

Even going by the 4 first chapters i still think you lose.

GT has been a great selling game before Halo was even on the market.

#125 Edited by tormentos (18894 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

I only count the Xbox versions, but still if you count everything, Halo comes out better.

Depends on what you see as losing. GT did sold more, but percentage wise, more people owning an Xbox bought Halo more compared to people owning Playstation's buying GT.

My god...lol

Why don't you split it even more..lol

No wonder you lemming fall for the whole we had the fastest selling console in November when MS sold 900k and sony sold 1.1 million..lol

#126 Edited by Joedgabe (5129 posts) -

Halo 4 was garbage. I would put it up with games like Crysis 2. Games like Far Cry 3 is far above the FPS genre while halo is one of the weaker ones in my book. Even metro is better than halo now.

#127 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

Halo 5 is the biggest game MS has on its schedule for the next two years. 343 has been working on it since Halo 4 released, and we likely won't see the game released until fall of 2015. 3 full years dev time, with the sheer size of 343 and how important the game is to the console, coupled with if they just listen to the Halo fan base about what they liked and didn't like about Halo , I think Halo 5 can be spectacular. But n one game has ever saved a console. It'll take a group of compelling, amazing exclusive games and that absolutely necessary price drop sooner rather than later. Halo 5 in the systems first 2 years is the flagship game. 2016 will likely be Titanfall 2 and Gears of War 4.

#128 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16041 posts) -

If you're a really giant Halo fan you probably already bought your Xbox One, honestly.

#129 Posted by jsmoke03 (12990 posts) -

previous popular franchises are dipping in sales lately like gears, gran turismo etc....i think this is a wait and see approach. fps in general are starting to wear out

#131 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2675 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Xbox is doomed.

No, Sony is doomed. :)

Both are doomed. All hail the PC.

#132 Edited by tormentos (18894 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

What splitting? How crappy are you in statistics? Count the number of Playstations from 1 to 3, and the number of GT sold. Check the percentage. Do the same for Xbox and Halo. You'll see that Halo has a bigger percentage, Halo has more appeal to the people buying Xbox, than GT has to the people buying PS. Is it too hard to grasp, or do your really always need to have the last word, because you think you can copy/paste things and can't think for yourself?

% mean sh**..

Lets compare chapters..

Halo 1,2,3,Reach and 4...

Vs

GT 1,2,3,4 and 5.

Hell lets go by the site you lemmings love Vgchartz.

GT1 10.95 millions.

GT2 9.49 millions

GT3 14.98 millions

GT4 11.66 millions

GT5 10.91 millions.

Total. 54.99 millions.

Halo 1. 6.43 millions

Halo 2 8.49 millions

Halo 3 11.90 millions

Halo Reach 9.55 millions

Halo 4 9.00 millions

Total. 45.37

Now this is the biggest chapters vs the biggest chapters i could care less about more people on xbox buying Halo more by having a smaller user base,that is irrelevant who sold more period which sold to more people.?

Yeah is not even close..

#134 Edited by inb4uall (5806 posts) -

343 is a joke. Without bungie halo is garbage.

#136 Posted by inb4uall (5806 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@inb4uall said:

343 is a joke. Without bungie halo is garbage.

Bungie is garbage without Halo you mean? That's why they turned Halo in an MMO called Destiny.

Halo 4 was garbage. We don't know about destiny yet.

#137 Posted by tormentos (18894 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

Sure keep spinning it cow, you are getting sad.

You got owned..hahahahaa

#138 Edited by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -

I hope Halo 5 comes to Xbox 360 as well.

#139 Edited by jsmoke03 (12990 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Depends on what you see as losing. GT did sold more, but percentage wise, more people owning an Xbox bought Halo more compared to people owning Playstation's buying GT.

My god...lol

Why don't you split it even more..lol

No wonder you lemming fall for the whole we had the fastest selling console in November when MS sold 900k and sony sold 1.1 million..lol

lol what math is he doing?

#140 Posted by super600 (30819 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

What splitting? How crappy are you in statistics? Count the number of Playstations from 1 to 3, and the number of GT sold. Check the percentage. Do the same for Xbox and Halo. You'll see that Halo has a bigger percentage, Halo has more appeal to the people buying Xbox, than GT has to the people buying PS. Is it too hard to grasp, or do your really always need to have the last word, because you think you can copy/paste things and can't think for yourself?

% mean sh**..

Lets compare chapters..

Halo 1,2,3,Reach and 4...

Vs

GT 1,2,3,4 and 5.

Hell lets go by the site you lemmings love Vgchartz.

GT1 10.95 millions.

GT2 9.49 millions

GT3 14.98 millions

GT4 11.66 millions

GT5 10.91 millions.

Total. 54.99 millions.

Halo 1. 6.43 millions

Halo 2 8.49 millions

Halo 3 11.90 millions

Halo Reach 9.55 millions

Halo 4 9.00 millions

Total. 45.37

Now this is the biggest chapters vs the biggest chapters i could care less about more people on xbox buying Halo more by having a smaller user base,that is irrelevant who sold more period which sold to more people.?

Yeah is not even close..

You forgo to include GT6 in your comparison.

#142 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@Suppaman100 said:

And thought it was all about Titanfall...everyone seems to be bored with that too though.

I know PS4 fanboys still rave about Knack, because it's their best game. But when you have an Xbox One you can always look out to new superb games. We had Titanfall, and now we are looking at Halo, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, and some other exclusives we are going to see in June.

rofl, are you gloating over Titanfall? That be cray brah.

That game was literal trash.

#143 Edited by Behardy24 (4753 posts) -

It won't sell many console. If people wanted an xbox one by now, they would have already gotten it.

#145 Edited by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2103 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@Badosh said:

@FastRobby said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Calling Titanfall trash is as stupid as calling Knack the best PS4 game

Im sorry bud, but as a XBOX ONE owner and FPS fanatic, I would have to agree that Titanfall really isn't that good. I have already gone back to Ghosts! I can literally play like 3 matches of TF and have had enough. It simply doesn't stack up to traditional FPS's like CoD, BF or Halo. The depth simply isn't there!

#146 Posted by MK-Professor (3841 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@NFJSupreme said:

The better question is will the ps4 save Sony.

That's the real question here. Can the PS4 prop Sony up enough for Kaz's fixes to start kicking in. As well as the PS4 is selling it doesn't bring in near the kind of revenue Sony needs to stay afloat. In 2 years the Japanese government will step in with a bailout. You know its bad when you have to release a press statement about your losses being worse than you expected 2 weeks before the official quarterly report.

343 knows what Halo means to the One. They are a massive dev company with a number of ex-Bungie people on staff. The pressure is on no doubt, but I think they are going to deliver.

It will be very funny (in SW at least) to see PS4 end up like Dreamcast.

#147 Posted by WallofTruth (1777 posts) -

@Nonstop-Madness said:

@walloftruth said:

@Suppaman100 said:

And yet that crappy 343 shooter sold better than any PS3 or PS4 exclusive.

If only that were true. Gran Turismo 5 sold more than Halo 4.

Oh, you're right, my bad, thanks for the correction.

#148 Edited by NathanDrakeSwag (5238 posts) -

What is this 2007? Halo is dead and buried after 343 killed the series. Halo 5 will sell a few million copies at best and the people who want it are the brainwashed lems who already bought a Xbone.

#149 Edited by Badosh (12741 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@Badosh said:

@FastRobby said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Calling Titanfall trash is as stupid as calling Knack the best PS4 game

I had way more fun with Knack than I did with Titanfall, brah.

#150 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8550 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

Wasn't the main reason to own a 360 last gen was the Halo series and better multiplats? Well, we all know who's getting the better multiplats this gen (hint: PS4). Halo has been by far MS's most successful exclusive, but is it enough to make the X1 truly succesful? The original Xbox had Halo & Halo 2 yet still couldn't come close to PS2.

Bonus Question: Could Wii U become 2nd place as a result? It has very strong exclusives that people seem to be still interested in AND it's much cheaper.

Xbox One is unsaveable. Praise Sony!