Calling all EA employees its time to get ready to release another half @sed game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts
You all know what I'm talking about.  I'm still trying to figure out why they hell they released god father don's addition for the ps3 when the previous version sucked.
lagreendown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lagreendown
Member since 2006 • 1612 Posts
ok....
ultima-flare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ultima-flare
Member since 2003 • 2259 Posts

You all know what I'm talking about. I'm still trying to figure out why they hell they released god father don's addition for the ps3 when the previous version sucked.odin2019

Hey I worked on that game :( you just hurt my feelings 

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 odin2019

[QUOTE="odin2019"]You all know what I'm talking about. I'm still trying to figure out why they hell they released god father don's addition for the ps3 when the previous version sucked.ultima-flare

Don't feel too bad about it there is nothing you could of done to have made the game 9 or better kind of game.  It simply is not possible with the way the game was originally made.

I am kinda wondering about NCAA football 08 because it seems like the only time there is a big update to sports games graphics is when there is a new system that is released and don't worry your not the only company that doesn't do much to sports games graphics most of the time.  You all really need to make the game more competitive against the computer for NCAA football.

XL83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 XL83
Member since 2007 • 994 Posts

You all know what I'm talking about. I'm still trying to figure out why they hell they released god father don's addition for the ps3 when the previous version sucked.odin2019

$$$

That is all that really goes on in EA's head. $$$... $$$... $$$.

Let's release the same exact sports title, year after year, with updated rosters, eeeeeever so slightly improved graphics, and some new, absurdly lame, gimmicky control function using the right analog stick (Total Ball Control, Super Spin Control, Pressure Passing Control, Hyperdynamic Fluid Motion Capturing Goshdarnnewfangledcontraption Control. We'll charge $59.99 for it, and people will continue to pay for it. 

EA as a publisher has put out some good games, but they usually taint the product with their evil. 

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 odin2019

[QUOTE="odin2019"]You all know what I'm talking about. I'm still trying to figure out why they hell they released god father don's addition for the ps3 when the previous version sucked.XL83

$$$

That is all that really goes on in EA's head. $$$... $$$... $$$.

Let's release the same exact sports title, year after year, with updated rosters, eeeeeever so slightly improved graphics, and some new, absurdly lame, gimmicky control function using the right analog stick (Total Ball Control, Super Spin Control, Pressure Passing Control, Hyperdynamic Fluid Motion Capturing Goshdarnnewfangledcontraption Control. We'll charge $59.99 for it, and people will continue to pay for it. 

EA as a publisher has put out some good games, but they usually taint the product with their evil. 

EA is hurting football games like Madden with that being the only football game you can buy.  Also if I'm not mistaken after a year the sports game is released EA takes the online play of the game away which really screws the player over.

BigB10123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BigB10123
Member since 2005 • 737 Posts
They released C&C3 and I thought it was good.
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 odin2019

They released C&C3 and I thought it was good.BigB10123

Isn't that a pc game?  Its good to hear they released a good game none the less because it sure as hell doesn't seem like it happens all to often for EA any more.

ultima-flare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 ultima-flare
Member since 2003 • 2259 Posts
[QUOTE="ultima-flare"]

[QUOTE="odin2019"]You all know what I'm talking about. I'm still trying to figure out why they hell they released god father don's addition for the ps3 when the previous version sucked.odin2019

Don't feel too bad about it there is nothing you could of done to have made the game 9 or better kind of game. It simply is not possible with the way the game was originally made.

I am kinda wondering about NCAA football 08 because it seems like the only time there is a big update to sports games graphics is when there is a new system that is released and don't worry your not the only company that doesn't do much to sports games graphics most of the time. You all really need to make the game more competitive against the computer for NCAA football.

I was joking, but yes I agree with you. EA really needs to do more with their sequals. 

rishi44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rishi44
Member since 2005 • 482 Posts
Give Harry Potter to Bethesda and it jsut might become a high AA, i mean, friggen HP is made for a game with madd sidequests and junk.
_-B_Smooth-_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 _-B_Smooth-_
Member since 2007 • 462 Posts

the Wii version of godfather is extremely good..

the graphics are terrible, but thats because Wii is just overall pathetic, my PSP has better graphics than my Wii... 

Avatar image for danielsmith2020
danielsmith2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 danielsmith2020
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts

I lost all faith in EA when they refused to fix the flaws in bf2 and instead released bf2142 which did fix most of the gripes people had with with bf2 and had the cheek to charge for it.

I'm now so annoyed with EA that I can't bring myself to buy any EA game ever again because I'm not supporting a company that doesn't support it's customers like it should.

I just wish everyone would stop buying EA games so we can stop them from releasing crappy, unfinished, incremental updates with no decent changes and general lack of support from them after they shove there "product" out the door.

waitaseck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 waitaseck
Member since 2006 • 2309 Posts
EA isn't that bad. The SSX series brings me fun!