Call of Duty: Ghosts or Battlefield 4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Call of Duty: Ghosts or Battlefield 4? (27 votes)

Call of Duty: Ghosts 22%
Battlefield 4 78%

Which game is better, Call of Duty: Ghosts or Battlefield 4?

or

So, which game is better?

• 
I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

BF4 at its worst>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>poop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts

Battlefield 4.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Well, Ghosts looks nicer, and graphics are the most important thing in a video game. Right?

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

Graphics - Battlefield 4

Everything Else - Ghosts

Ghosts is seriously one of the most solid entries into the COD series, too bad it gets judged and overlooked because it has COD as a title.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@princessgomez92 said:

Well, Ghosts looks nicer, and graphics are the most important thing in a video game. Right?

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

2 things are funny.

1)People who says BF4 is best, yet COD:Ghost sold 90% games while BF4 sold 10% games. Funny how everyone says: I never buy Call of Duty, worst game ever... and yet nobody buys BF4 and everyone bought Call of Duty.

2)Same thing with Infamous and Titanfall. Everyone knows that Titanfall will outsell Infamous, yet in forum everyone says nobody wants Titanfall because it´s like Call of Duty, made by developers who made Call of Duty 2 and Modern Warfare. This is just too funny...

Yeah, Sony just lost a whole game. Ghost is better.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

BF4 is far better...although those are all screenshots of the singleplayer modes, so if you're comparing just SP then I really don't know

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lostrib

@FreedomFreeLife said:

2 things are funny.

1)People who says BF4 is best, yet COD:Ghost sold 90% games while BF4 sold 10% games. Funny how everyone says: I never buy Call of Duty, worst game ever... and yet nobody buys BF4 and everyone bought Call of Duty.

2)Same thing with Infamous and Titanfall. Everyone knows that Titanfall will outsell Infamous, yet in forum everyone says nobody wants Titanfall because it´s like Call of Duty, made by developers who made Call of Duty 2 and Modern Warfare. This is just too funny...

Yeah, Sony just lost a whole game. Ghost is better.

Have you ever thought that perhaps there are two groups of people. And the one's that enjoy COD, which are deemed casuals, probably aren't running around on gaming boards looking to be shouted down by "hardcore" elitists

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

Ghosts hands down for the following reasons.

Graphics- Ghosts looks great. The scopes have been improved, better backgrounds, better looking game overall. BF4 actually looks worst than BF3; and let's not get started on the overrated and forgotten levelution BS lol.

Gameplay- For those looking for a good campaign experience, Ghosts is the better experience and it's even a little more open of an experience than previous CODS. BF4's campaign is simply a MP training mode with all these dumb perks, weapons and such becoming unlockable even if you have no intentions of playing the shitty online portion of BF4.

On the other hand, Ghosts offers a fantastic campaign, excellent mp as well as offline multiplayer with some of the best bots to date.

In the end, BF4 just feels like BF3 dlc LMFAO. What a shitty game with a 3 hour campaign.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@lostrib said:

BF4 is far better...although those are all screenshots of the singleplayer modes, so if you're comparing just SP then I really don't know

From MULTIPLAYER!!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lostrib

@XboxStache said:

Graphics- Ghosts looks great. The scopes have been improved, better backgrounds, better looking game overall. BF4 actually looks worst than BF3; and let's not get started on the overrated and forgotten levelution BS lol.

Gameplay- For those looking for a good campaign experience, Ghosts is the better experience and it's even a little more open of an experience than previous CODS. BF4's campaign is simply a MP training mode with all these dumb perks, weapons and such becoming unlockable even if you have no intentions of playing the shitty online portion of BF4.

On the other hand, Ghosts offers a fantastic campaign, excellent mp as well as offline multiplayer with some of the best bots to date.

In the end, BF4 just feels like BF3 dlc LMFAO. What a shitty game with a 3 hour campaign.

Trolololololol

your avatar is very appropriate

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

I don't like Battlefield 4(PC) and I don't like Call of duty: Ghosts(PS4)

Both aren't as good as their previous entries.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

BF4 at its worst>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>poop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD

I don't often agree with you, but I do this time sir.

Call of Duty Ghosts is the worst CoD of all time in my eyes.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

I don't understand how anyone could prefer Ghosts over BF4 in any way aside from co-op.

As a fan of both series, and having bought both, I was very much disappointed with Ghosts.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#15 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14411 Posts

Neither. Both are garbage. Play better games like Metro Last Light, Assassins Creed 4, GTA 5, or The Last of Us instead.

berzerk0912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 berzerk0912
Member since 2006 • 961 Posts

I vote none of the above.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
@WadeFan said:

Graphics - Battlefield 4

Everything Else - Ghosts

Ghosts is seriously one of the most solid entries into the COD series, too bad it gets judged and overlooked because it has COD as a title.

As a CoD fan I completely disagree. The story was God awful, the characters had 0 personality and the campaign had the fewest exciting moments in any CoD game. Whoever sat there and said "we're making a game about a special ops unit" and then decided to completely ignore the SAS characters from previous games who were, at the very least, fun characters, is a gigantic moron and should be fired.

The multiplayer, on PC at least, is a buggy mess with the same shitty connection problems as Black Ops 2 and is absolutely swarming with cheaters because they spent all their time putting fancy dog hair in the game and forgot to bother with any anti cheating solutions.

BF4 isn't perfect either but at least I can play the multiplayer in that game without quitting before I even finish a game.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lostrib

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

From MULTIPLAYER!!!

I know what the game looks like. I meant are you comparing just the singleplayer modes or the total games?

What platform is that screenshot from? also, that map sucks

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#19 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14411 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@princessgomez92 said:

A troll feeding another troll. Priceless.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lostrib

@bobbetybob said:
@WadeFan said:

Graphics - Battlefield 4

Everything Else - Ghosts

As a CoD fan I completely disagree. The story was God awful, the characters had 0 personality and the campaign had the fewest exciting moments in any CoD game. Whoever sat there and said "we're making a game about a special ops unit" and then decided to completely ignore the SAS characters from previous games who were, at the very least, fun characters, is a gigantic moron and should be fired.

The multiplayer, on PC at least, is a buggy mess with the same shitty connection problems as Black Ops 2 and is absolutely swarming with cheaters because they spent all their time putting fancy dog hair in the game and forgot to bother with any anti cheating solutions.

BF4 isn't perfect either but at least I can play the multiplayer in that game without quitting before I even finish a game.

Yeah, in terms of PC gaming, BF4 stomps Ghosts. The Ghosts MP is pretty much dead, and was like that within a munch of launch. The single player was just whatever, similar action movie plot of the last few MW games

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#21 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p:

Implying I'm a troll.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XboxStache

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Trolololololol

Not my fault you're a huge fan of 3 hour games with shitty MP. BFBC2 was and is the best of any battlefield multiplayer, while 3 offered some decent play, 4 is just a rinse and repeat scenario with Levolution tossed in.

So how am I trolling, dipstick?

I can name loads of games with much better MP than BF4. Here's a few. Halo 3, Halo Reach, Frontlines= Fuel of War, Homefront, Medal of Honor 2k10, BFBC2, and of course, every COD in existence. I'll bet you didn't even read half of the valid points I included such as COD offering online and offline MP, better graphics, longer campaign and such. Even MOH warfighter trumped the assery of BF4.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#23 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@princessgomez92: yes, it shows the POWER!!!

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

CoD had better single player because of the doge. BF4 has really good multiplayer though

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lostrib

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Trolololololol

Not my fault you're a huge fan of 3 hour games with shitty MP. BFBC2 was and is the best of any battlefield multiplayer, while 3 offered some decent play, 4 is just a rinse and repeat scenario with Levolution tossed in.

I can name loads of games with much better MP than BF4. Here's a few. Halo 3, Halo Reach, Frontlines= Fuel of War, Homefront, Medal of Honor 2k10, BFBC2, and of course, every COD in existence. I'll bet you didn't even read half of the valid points I included such as COD offering online and offline MP, better graphics, longer campaign and such. Even MOH warfighter trumped the assery of BF4.

The troll is strong with this one

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

I still want to try ghost because co op mode but seems that not as many people play as zombie of old version.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 XboxStache

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Trolololololol

**** you, bro. Enjoy that BF4 asshurt while I play with a clan of elites on Ghosts. My bros are like real marines. Besides, BF4's like Red faction 2 with a new skin lmfao. Loser. You're a loser.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lostrib

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Trolololololol

**** you, bro. Enjoy that BF4 asshurt while I play with a clan of elites on Ghosts. My bros are like real marines. Besides, BF4's like Red faction 2 with a new skin lmfao. Loser. You're a loser.

So do you enjoy trolling?

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Do either game have decent singleplayer? i haven't played a CoD game since the first. I had CoD 4. But, my nephew snagged it before I could even take off the shrink wrap. If CoD Ghosts have a decent campaign, I might give it a whirl.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 XboxStache

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Trolololololol

I guess I would have to. I learned it from your mother...erm, my girlfriend...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lostrib

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Trolololololol

Awww, that was lame. I guess I was wrong. The trolling isn't so strong with this one after all. Better luck next time

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By XboxStache

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Trolololololol

Awww, that was lame. I guess I was wrong. The trolling isn't so strong with this one after all. Better luck next time

Right now...I'm gonna flip you the bird so hard that you'll see it through your welfare monitor, chumpster. Thanks for confirming that you're a wuss, a loser, an asshole and someone I haven't any intention of talking to on these forums any more.

You called me a troll because your shitty BF4 game sucks; and sold like dogshit on a stick at a fairground. Wow...seriously, get your astroglide and stick those booger pickers where you're dying to.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lostrib

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Trolololololol

Right now...I'm gonna flip you the bird so hard that you'll see it through your welfare monitor, chumpster. Thanks for confirming that you're a wuss, a loser, an asshole and someone I haven't any intention of talking to on these forums any more.

You called me a troll because your shitty BF4 game sucks; and sold like dogshit on a stick at a fairground. Wow...seriously, get your astroglide and stick those booger pickers where you're dying to.

I thought internet trolls were supposed to make other people mad, not make themselves upset. I don't think you're doing this right

However, it does sound like you have some anger issues, and perhaps some seriously repressed sexual frustrations. You should probably seek professional help. Best of luck

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

On March 11th Ill be to busy playing the first REAL next generation FPS to worry about these two games. You should have put in a voting option for Titanfall!!

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

Both are great fun, but Battlefield 4 is so superior I don't really understand how this CoD/Battlefield debate even exists anymore save for among casuals. I will say that I think that both series prior entries were the better games. Black Ops 2 is probably the best game in the series, and Battlefield 3 felt fresher than BF4.

Avatar image for ParisHilton1Fan
ParisHilton1Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ParisHilton1Fan
Member since 2008 • 1071 Posts

They both suck ass.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

On March 11th Ill be to busy playing the first REAL next generation FPS to worry about these two games. You should have put in a voting option for Titanfall!!

id rather blow up a building than trek in a mech.

so your definition of next gen is iffy at best

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10597 Posts

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Trolololololol

1. The graphics debate is an opinionated thing, seeing as I don't agree with it. The graphics in Ghost was great, but for what BF was doing, while looking the way it did, my choice goes to BF4.

2. Ghost probably had a better campaign, but BF4 had a MUCH better MP. The MP to BF4 was like another game by itself.

3. You bashes BF4 for it's "Levelution" moments, but fail to realize that Ghost tried to copy the "destruction" that have been tailored with the BF games for years now. If any of the 2 was to be "forgotten" my bet would be the "LOL" worthy destruction of Ghost.

4. You state that BF4 is bad because BC2 did what BF4 is doing, much better, but fail to realize that Ghost isn't ANYWHERE near the pinnacle of the CoD legacy. I'm willing to bet you that as far as gameplay is concerned, more people would say that BF4 made improvements over BF3, than Ghost did with BO2.