Call of Duty causing problems for Live?

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

No matter how many times this happens, people still assert that Live is perfect but the news just doesn't line up for you guys. Remember this the next time you want to talk about "flawless" online.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/05/xbox-live-down-intermittently-for-xbox-one/

“Hi, Xbox members. Are you having issues trying to sign in to Xbox Live? We’re aware of the issue and our team is working diligently to get it resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks so much for staying patient while we get this fixed.”

Doesn't sound flawless to me..

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shewgenja

@FastRobby said:

Hahahaha, it was fixed within the hour, lol dumb cows thinking it matters. Old news is old, desperate cow is desperate

Link to it being fixed in an hour or GTFO.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Is this the same one?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-live-struggling-on-xbox-one-update/1100-6423388/

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

Minor isolated incidents of peolple trying to download purchased content.

What a waste of a thread.

#Flawless.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shewgenja

@deadline-zero0 said:

Is this the same one?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-live-struggling-on-xbox-one-update/1100-6423388/

I think so? I just did a google search for flawless Xbox Live and found this article was less than a day old.

To be fair, I play this game on the actual flawless online network known as PC.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Hahahaha, it was fixed within the hour, lol dumb cows thinking it matters. Old news is old, desperate cow is desperate

No it wasn't and MS put sign in problem yet put online gaming as working,last i know you most be sign in into xbox live to be able to play on xbox live if you are not sign in you can't play so they were been dishonest on the matter..

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Now they are facing issues with DLC as well.

So yeah XBL sucks fallowing the same parameters you fanboys use to flame PSN if you can't sign in into xbox live you can't play online.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52423 Posts

Happened yesterday, and it was fixed within the hour. Not to mention it wasn't down for everyone.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#10  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Welp. this was a fast thread.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DEadliNE-Zero0

@Shewgenja said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Is this the same one?

I think so? I just did a google search for flawless Xbox Live and found this article was less than a day old.

So do i, but then, your thread backfired

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44018 Posts

Fackbired. :P

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shewgenja

@freedomfreak said:

Happened yesterday, and it was fixed within the hour. Not to mention it wasn't down for everyone.

@remiks00 said:

Welp. this was a fast thread.

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Is this the same one?

So do i, but then, your thread backfired

@SecretPolice said:

Fackbired. :P

Still not seeing anything about some bullshit about it being fixed in an hour so, thanks but no thanks.

Even if it was just for an hour, that's not flawless.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#15 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14413 Posts

LOL Cows are desperate.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

These things happen online. Just gotta roll with the punches.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

I gotta say, MS stays on top of their service. When's that ps+ version of fiveclub coming?

At least you can use that shareplay feature on the new call of duty for ps4... oh wait. Turns out Sony once again promised something and didn't deliver.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

No it wasn't and MS put sign in problem yet put online gaming as working,last i know you most be sign in into xbox live to be able to play on xbox live if you are not sign in you can't play so they were been dishonest on the matter..

So yeah XBL sucks fallowing the same parameters you fanboys use to flame PSN if you can't sign in into xbox live you can't play online.

I love how you disappear during the PSN problems and the moment something goes wrong on live you show up..

You're such a little bitch, get that yellow streak off your back. You can't even put together a proper sentence and you take so much pride in being a forum warrior, but disappear when your precious piece of plastic isn't working properly.

**** you're a joke.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Shewgenja

@FastRobby said:

Haha, or gtfo, I'm serious cow. You are such a sad person, "look mommy look, XBL can also have problems, now I've justified my purchase although I had major problems with update 2.0. I was crying earlier but now I'm happy again, because XBL was down for 1 hour."

This picture just sums you up, completely, and you are making a bad name for all other people that do love their PS4, but don't act as ridiculous as you.

Oh bitch please. You defend the Xboxes honor like a Trekkie defends virginity. Don't even play that.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Too much crushed blacks for Xbox Live to handle. Sorry lems

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

Isn't it common knowledge that Xbox Live is more reliable than PSN? I'm a PC gamer and this is even obvious to me. Cows need to get a grip on reality.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

No service is perfect/flawless.. It gets fixed and things get back to normal.. No big deal !!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shewgenja

@silversix_ said:

Too much crushed blacks for Xbox Live to handle. Sorry lems

LMFGDAO! 10 points for Gryffindor!

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 freedomfreak

@Shewgenja: Google it. Article popped up yesterday about it, and about an hour later it updated, saying it was all fine and dandy.

It's not flawless? Cool. Never claimed it was.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shewgenja

@freedomfreak said:

@Shewgenja: Google it. Article popped up yesterday about it, and about an hour later it updated, saying it was all fine and dandy.

It's not flawless? Cool. Never claimed it was.

For articles to appear on websites, it had to be down for more than an hour. That's my reasoning. Unless there's an article stating a timeline, I'm not just going to assume everything was hunky dory from time of incident til resolution. I'm not buying it. Reeks of obfuscation and damage control.

At least you're being real about it, though. Live is not some flawless impenetrable fortress of perfection. It's very clearly not. I was doing a google search to prove someone wrong on another thread and was willing to go back to other incidents of Live being down to show him he was being an idiot and lo-and-behold looks like it went down within the past day at that.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#27 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@Bishop1310 said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

I love how you disappear during the PSN problems and the moment something goes wrong on live you show up..

You're such a little bitch, get that yellow streak off your back. You can't even put together a proper sentence and you take so much pride in being a forum warrior, but disappear when your precious piece of plastic isn't working properly.

**** you're a joke.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

Lemmings on suicide watch. 60$ well spent, lol.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/05/xbox-live-experiencing-partial-outage

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 freedomfreak
@Shewgenja said:

For articles to appear on websites, it had to be down for more than an hour. That's my reasoning. Unless there's an article stating a timeline, I'm not just going to assume everything was hunky dory from time of incident til resolution. I'm not buying it. Reeks of obfuscation and damage control.

Please, the internet jumps on every little thing. Microsoft tweeted, websites jumped on it, and it got fixed quickly.

I honestly don't care if you believe that or not. That issue has been fixed, and you're late reporting on it.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@remiks00 said:

@Bishop1310 said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

**** you're a joke.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Shewgenja

@freedomfreak said:

@Shewgenja said:

Please, the internet jumps on every little thing. Microsoft tweeted, websites jumped on it, and it got fixed quickly.

I honestly don't care if you believe that or not. That issue has been fixed, and you're late reporting on it.

Oh, I'm with ya, but there's nothing saying that it can't happen again, too. That's what instability is by nature.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tormentos

@Bishop1310 said:

**** you're a joke.

I love how you are never here but some how appear to try to single me out or downplay my arguments..hahaaa

Can you play on xbox live without been Sign.? So MS lied when they put gaming on Green but sign in on red.?

Next time you want to argue with me do it from your main account sad lemming..hahaha

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 freedomfreak
@Shewgenja said:

Oh, I'm with ya, but there's nothing saying that it can't happen again, too. That's what instability is by nature.

Indeed, indeed. It seems to having problems now. Apparently with purchasing content.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60695 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:

rut roh raggy

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@Shewgenja said:

Still not seeing anything about some bullshit about it being fixed in an hour so, thanks but no thanks.

Even if it was just for an hour, that's not flawless.

I have no idea if it was fixed in 1 hour, but, it's right there in the update

"[UPDATE] Microsoft has removed the service alert for Xbox Live on Xbox One. GameSpot has tested the network and was able to successfully connect."

@thegreatgeneral said:

Your link also has an update:

"UPDATE: A Microsoft spokesperson has told IGN that the issues with Xbox Live on Xbox One have been resolved, and users should now be able to sign in without issue."

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Shewgenja

@freedomfreak said:
@Shewgenja said:

Indeed, indeed. It seems to having problems now. Apparently with purchasing content.

For real?! LOL! Sorry, I wasn't expecting that ^_^

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@Shewgenja said:

@FastRobby said:

Haha, or gtfo, I'm serious cow. You are such a sad person, "look mommy look, XBL can also have problems, now I've justified my purchase although I had major problems with update 2.0. I was crying earlier but now I'm happy again, because XBL was down for 1 hour."

This picture just sums you up, completely, and you are making a bad name for all other people that do love their PS4, but don't act as ridiculous as you.

hahaha owned

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38 lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44534 Posts

when MS fucks up, you browse the internet for a few funny videos and things are good, when Sony screws up you buy credit protection

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By tormentos
@FastRobby said:

@Shewgenja said:

Oh bitch please. You defend the Xboxes honor like a Trekkie defends virginity. Don't even play that.

Indeed, I defend Xbox One, but I'm not a sad other system hater like you

@freedomfreak said:

@Shewgenja said:

No the freaking point is XBL faces issues as well period,is the same shit from last gen,where all you fanboys could do was ride the whole PSN hack,but completely ignore that xbox live accounts have been stolen since 2007,that Bungie.net was blame for a breach,that Major Nelson own fu**ing account was hack and wasn't by phising..

This is sad PSN has problems sure it had it on 2006 and 2007 as well,but after that it was pretty much solid,MS has face issue basically with every major release this year,even for 1 day or an hour an issue is an issue.

Again putting gaming in Green as gaming online is ok when you can't fu**ing sign in is a joke,you can't sign in into xbox live you can't play online as simple as that,hell some other features will not work to if they require you to be sign in.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@deadline-zero0 said:

"UPDATE: A Microsoft spokesperson has told IGN that the issues with Xbox Live on Xbox One have been resolved, and users should now be able to sign in without issue."

Doesn't change the fact that it was down.

Cows should have posted this yesterday. Looks like lemmings are just too desperate for bad news on Sonys side to let anything slip.

Rictshard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Rictshard
Member since 2014 • 265 Posts

@funkmaster1233 said:

@FastRobby said:

@Shewgenja said:

@FastRobby said:

hahaha owned

Yeah but to be fair Shewgenja usually ends up owning himself. Cows still don't want to accept that fact that Live is a 100x better than PSN

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:

Youre a day late and a dollar short.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@rictshard said:

Cows still don't want to accept that fact that Live is a 100x better than PSN

Present me those facts.

I will start with 2 things.

Fact #1: PS+ is cheaper than XBL (50$ vs 60$)

Fact #2: PS+ has more and better games each month

http://www.listwar.com/ps-plus-vs-gold/

Now I know that you want to say that XBL has less outages, but I want to see some receipts and not fanboy drivel.

How about a lemming steps up and talks facts instead of spouting bullshit.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 freedomfreak
@Shewgenja said:

For real?! LOL! Sorry, I wasn't expecting that ^_^

mmhm

@tormentos said:

No the freaking point is XBL faces issues as well period

And I never claimed otherwise.

Have fun worrying about what fanboys on the internet are saying about your preferred platform. I just don't care enough.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60695 Posts

Nothing is perfect.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DEadliNE-Zero0

@thegreatgeneral said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Cows should have posted this yesterday. Looks like lemmings are just too desperate for bad news on Sonys side to let anything slip.

Yeah..........................for like 6 hours, if i remmeber correctly. I sometimes have problems with steam offline mode. This still pretty much nothing. Issues will always happen.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TheGreatGeneral
@Heil68 said:

Nothing is perfect.

What? Heil68 you dont believe our inhouse xbox fanboys that xbl is perfect? ;(

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TheGreatGeneral
@deadline-zero0 said:

@thegreatgeneral said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Yeah..........................for like 6 hours, if i remmeber correctly. I sometimes have problems with steam offline mode. This still pretty much nothing. Issues will always happen.

Of course, but somehow that doesnt count for PS+, right?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@thegreatgeneral said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@thegreatgeneral said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Of course, but somehow that doesnt count for PS+, right?

But PSN has been having a few more than 1 single issue