C. Moriarty damage controls PS Now's price, PS4 still sucks

#101 Posted by handssss (1898 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

Nope. They why they had to give them away. Trash games are trash.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/littlebigplanet

LBP has 95% on metacritics to put it on Perspective Halo 3 has 94% on 360.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/infamous

Infamous has 85% that is higher than any xbox one exclusive release this pass holiday on xbox one..lol

If those games were trash well i guess 99% of the xbox 360 games were trash..lol

You are a sad bitter troll..lol

And Halo 3 sold more. Your point tardmentos?

the fuck do sales have to do with the argument. Also, if a game is given away for free, I'd imagine that would have an impact on sales.

You know, unless it was offered for free like 5-6 years and 2 sequels after it launched if you wanna try to bring up Halo 3 on GwG.

#102 Posted by tormentos (20016 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

And Halo 3 sold more. Your point tardmentos?

Yeah Mario and sonic at the Olympics sold great to now how does that change the fact that it was garbage.?

LBP > halo 3 score wise deal with it..lol

Nice spin..lol

#103 Posted by tormentos (20016 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

And Halo 3 sold more. Your point tardmentos?

Yeah Mario and sonic at the Olympics sold great to now how does that change the fact that it was garbage.?

LBP > halo 3 score wise deal with it..lol

Nice spin..lol

#104 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (2462 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

PS Now will most likely succeed. As for prices, it's called a beta for a reason. Besides, why should Sony give a crap about what a vocal group of nerds think? If people pay for it all is swell. And I bet they will. I would never have thought last gen that people would pay companies money for free to play but they do. As for your bashing of PS4 - well, it's still selling.

why will PS Now succeed?

You think it will not succeed?

That's irrelevant to what I asked

No, it not. You respond when he say PSnow will succeed. So, maybe you do not agree, so I ask you question. Do you think it will not?

#105 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (2462 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

And somehow people surprise that lemspot is dying...

hahahahahahaha nice joke nice joke

Website dying because pro MS bias not funny. People losing job and maybe cannot pay rent or car...

#106 Edited by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@lostrib said:

That's irrelevant to what I asked

No, it not. You respond when he say PSnow will succeed. So, maybe you do not agree, so I ask you question. Do you think it will not?

yes, I asked why he thinks it will succeed.

#107 Edited by blackace (21378 posts) -

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

And somehow people surprise that lemspot is dying...

hahahahahahaha nice joke nice joke

Website dying because pro MS bias not funny. People losing job and maybe cannot pay rent or car...

LMAO!! Lemspot. More like Cowspot. Why didn't you answer the question? Why do you think PSNow will be successful?

I'll tell you why it might fail.

  1. The pricing is terrible and if it stays this way, I don't except many smart gamers will use it.
  2. The streaming is hit or miss with Wifi. Even Sony said Wifi may not stream games well. So if gamer actually try this with their WiFi connection and it sucks, they'll never use it again.
  3. No yearly subscription. Sure Sony is looking into this, but you can bet they probably won't introduce a yearly subscription until next year after a few more million PS4's are sold. They want to milk the high rental prices for as long as possible. They have a nerve to say EA Access was bad value for their customers. PSNow value is even worse right now. At least EA's service is digital download and not streaming.
#108 Posted by Articuno76 (19026 posts) -

TBH I'm not sold on the value and praticality of having a streaming service for retro games, let alone at that price. PS Now would be a tough sell for me even if it was a part of PS+.

#109 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

And somehow people surprise that lemspot is dying...

hahahahahahaha nice joke nice joke

Website dying because pro MS bias not funny. People losing job and maybe cannot pay rent or car...

what pro MS bias?

#110 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

Look at all these Sony shills defending this garbage. Calling mods lems? This service pricing is a joke. Read the sig.

Calling people names because they call shit out for what it is. Only a shill or a dumb fuck would defend this.

EDIT: Especially after Sony called The EA service a rip-off?

#111 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@b4x said:

Look at all these Sony shills defending this garbage. Calling mods lems? This service pricing is a joke. Read the sig.

Calling people names because they call shit out for what it is. Only a shill or a dumb fuck would defend this.

So basically what you do all the time?

#112 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Look at all these Sony shills defending this garbage. Calling mods lems? This service pricing is a joke. Read the sig.

Calling people names because they call shit out for what it is. Only a shill or a dumb fuck would defend this.

So basically what you do all the time?

Pot and kettle. I just speak truth facts baby.

#113 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Look at all these Sony shills defending this garbage. Calling mods lems? This service pricing is a joke. Read the sig.

Calling people names because they call shit out for what it is. Only a shill or a dumb fuck would defend this.

So basically what you do all the time?

Pot and kettle. I just speak truth facts baby.

if by truth facts you mean have a meltdown and act like a 40 year old man-child, then yeah

#114 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Look at all these Sony shills defending this garbage. Calling mods lems? This service pricing is a joke. Read the sig.

Calling people names because they call shit out for what it is. Only a shill or a dumb fuck would defend this.

So basically what you do all the time?

Pot and kettle. I just speak truth facts baby.

if by truth facts you mean have a meltdown and act like a 40 year old man-child, then yeah

You seem to love it. I have become your best friend. If we met we would be friends. You know this.

This built up hostility you have for me proves this. I love feeling young-childish at 40. I hope you have the same luxury in life.

good luck

EDIT: Age is a number. I have a business, money, and fun. I don't live by being pessimistic. I live with hope.

#115 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Look at all these Sony shills defending this garbage. Calling mods lems? This service pricing is a joke. Read the sig.

Calling people names because they call shit out for what it is. Only a shill or a dumb fuck would defend this.

So basically what you do all the time?

Pot and kettle. I just speak truth facts baby.

if by truth facts you mean have a meltdown and act like a 40 year old man-child, then yeah

You seem to love it. I have become your best friend. If we met we would be friends. You know this.

This built up hostility you have for me proves this. I love feeling young-childish at 40. I hope you have the same luxury in life.

good luck

Uh your previous statements say otherwise.

You can say shit that cannot be overlooked by another man. You never go at a mans family, and expect forgiveness?

This guy goes to places in debates that might get him hurt severely bad. He has no clue as to who I am?

There are lines that should NEVER be crossed. This is not some kind of threat. This is advice.

#116 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib: You go after personal stuff to debate me. What do you expect. You would not say the things you do in person to me, why do it here? Those things would happen if you did that to my face?

"Your wife must hate you" lostrib

/really?

#117 Edited by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib: You go after personal stuff to debate me. What do you expect. You would not say the things you do in person to me, why do it here?

"Your wife must hate you" lostrib

/really?

That was based on statements you made . It's not my fault you're so insecure about it

#118 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: You go after personal stuff to debate me. What do you expect. You would not say the things you do in person to me, why do it here?

"Your wife must hate you" lostrib

/really?

That was based on statements you made. It's not my fault you're so insecure about it

To insult a man by using his wife? That's your mind thought? Honestly what would happen if you did that face to face to any man?

Would you even go there in person? If your answer is no? Why do it here? I can go back and show you where you crossed the line and then I posted that advice.

#119 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: You go after personal stuff to debate me. What do you expect. You would not say the things you do in person to me, why do it here?

"Your wife must hate you" lostrib

/really?

That was based on statements you made. It's not my fault you're so insecure about it

To insult a man by using his wife? That's your mind thought? Honestly what would happen if you did that face to face to any man?

Would you even go there? If your answer is no? Why do it here? I can go back and show you where you crossed the line and then I posted that

advice.

Uh, I didn't insult your wife. It's really more an insult directed at you. I mean seriously, settle down. No need to be so insecure

#120 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: You go after personal stuff to debate me. What do you expect. You would not say the things you do in person to me, why do it here?

"Your wife must hate you" lostrib

/really?

That was based on statements you made. It's not my fault you're so insecure about it

To insult a man by using his wife? That's your mind thought? Honestly what would happen if you did that face to face to any man?

Would you even go there? If your answer is no? Why do it here? I can go back and show you where you crossed the line and then I posted that

advice.

Uh, I didn't insult your wife. It's really more an insult directed at you. I mean seriously, settle down. No need to be so insecure

You used my family to do it, all those replies by me followed those attacks by you? Shall I dig them up?

You challenged my wife's conviction for me. My kids?

Quit acting like a saint. Those replies are mild to what would happen face to face. You know this.

You are smart enough to know there are lines you do not cross. I would hope?

#121 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Uh, I didn't insult your wife. It's really more an insult directed at you. I mean seriously, settle down. No need to be so insecure

You used my family to do it, all those replies by me followed those attacks by you? Shall I dig them up?

You challenged my wife's conviction for me. My kids?

Quit acting like a saint. Those replies are mild to what would happen face to face. You know this.

You are smart enough to know there are lines you do not cross. I would hope?

You're the one who brought your wife into these things. Don't get all upset because your own BS gets thrown back in your face.

What would happen face to face?

#122 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Uh, I didn't insult your wife. It's really more an insult directed at you. I mean seriously, settle down. No need to be so insecure

You used my family to do it, all those replies by me followed those attacks by you? Shall I dig them up?

You challenged my wife's conviction for me. My kids?

Quit acting like a saint. Those replies are mild to what would happen face to face. You know this.

You are smart enough to know there are lines you do not cross. I would hope?

You're the one who brought your wife into these things. Don't get all upset because your own BS gets thrown back in your face.

What would happen face to face?

You choose to take that path not me. I never bashed ANYONE but you. Nor, used anything you loved to do it.

You know what would happen. Or do you? If you would not pull those tactics face to face you have your answer?

Example: Face to face. Me and my wife are standing there me and you are debating video games. You say "Your wife must hate you." What happens?

Why is this any different in this context? Why should my replies to you be any different here?

This is my last reply to you. Clearly you do not understand right from wrong. The reality is I am a HUMAN that you choose to use my family for your personal attacks against me.

I'm in the wrong, right?

This is my last reply to you. /take care. No one wants to read this BS.

#123 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Uh, I didn't insult your wife. It's really more an insult directed at you. I mean seriously, settle down. No need to be so insecure

You used my family to do it, all those replies by me followed those attacks by you? Shall I dig them up?

You challenged my wife's conviction for me. My kids?

Quit acting like a saint. Those replies are mild to what would happen face to face. You know this.

You are smart enough to know there are lines you do not cross. I would hope?

You're the one who brought your wife into these things. Don't get all upset because your own BS gets thrown back in your face.

What would happen face to face?

You choose to take that path not me. I never bashed ANYONE but you. Nor, used anything you loved to do it.

You know what would happen. Or do you? If you would not pull those tactics face to face you have your answer?

Example: Face to face. Me and my wife are standing there we are debating video games. You say "Your wife must hate you." What happens?

Why is this any different? Why should my replies to you be any different here?

This is my last reply to you. Clearly you do not understand right from wrong. The reality is I am a HUMAN that you choose to use my family for your personal attacks against me.

I'm in the wrong, right?

This is my last reply to you. /take care. No one wants to read this BS.

Uh you're the one who has chose to throw your family into discussions multiple times. And then you get upset that these things blow up in your face?

You're always in the wrong

#124 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib:

#125 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -
@b4x said:

This is my last reply to you.

This is my last reply to you. /take care. No one wants to read this BS.

@b4x said:

@lostrib:

So you're not only insecure but also unable to follow through on your commitments.

No wonder your wife hates you

#127 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29730 posts) -

lol oh look another B4X meltdown doesn't even involve games this time

#128 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@chessmaster1989 said:

lol oh look another B4X meltdown

Everyone in you family hates you for that reply to me.

#129 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@b4x: @chessmaster1989: welcome to B4X crazy town

#130 Posted by Shielder7 (5185 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

The PS4. It was $100 cheaper but enjoy paying for PS+, PS Now, Music Unlimited, Video Unlimited, etc.

You want to play MP3s though? Nah bro. Nah. Games? Haha fuck you, get good WiFi and let Sony gape your wallet with stupid PS Now prices.

What a shitty system.

Still better than the VCR AKA the Xbone.

#131 Posted by foxhound_fox (90605 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Randolph said:

It's honestly laughable that they turned down EA's subscription service for being a poor value, then present this absolute steaming pile of shit to us and expect us to gobble it up. No thank you. PS Now is easily the absolute worst thing about an otherwise good console.

Because Sony gets the money....not EA. It's a Sony platform. It's business. Most businesses don't give value to competitors.

Sony's service isn't offering EA games, and EA's service isn't offering Sony games. They could easily have coexisted on the same platform. The point is that Sony commented on the price of EA's service while they themselves offer an equally value-less service.

#132 Edited by Strutten (1217 posts) -

@lostrib said:
@b4x said:

This is my last reply to you.

This is my last reply to you. /take care. No one wants to read this BS.

@b4x said:

@lostrib:

So you're not only insecure but also unable to follow through on your commitments.

No wonder your wife hates you

@lostrib Its seriously beyond me how come mods havent given you a warning or something. Do you really feel the need to "rule" or act like the "bad boy" on a gaming forum seriously dude ? You always attack people here with either personal stuff, direct/indirect and so for what purpose, if i may ask? Soo many threads on just the 2 first pages, wheres you go off-topic acting like a complete douchebag. its like you are stalking certain people here, thats some serious shiat dude just saying. Sorry, but you should really consider something else, why dont you just contribute to the certain threads instead, or are you really that bored ? :P

*Off-topic

#133 Posted by ominous_titan (804 posts) -

It offers people a chance to try before buying and if you don't like it no one is forcing you to use it. I find the selection of games to be subpar but they probably aren't very demanding of your bandwidth

#134 Edited by The_Last_Ride (74277 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

The PS4. It was $100 cheaper but enjoy paying for PS+, PS Now, Music Unlimited, Video Unlimited, etc.

You want to play MP3s though? Nah bro. Nah. Games? Haha fuck you, get good WiFi and let Sony gape your wallet with stupid PS Now prices.

What a shitty system.

What's the big deal with the mp3's? Seriously, just get play your music on the pc, jeez. I agree with the prices though, because they will be double here if they stay this way. But it's not a shitty system... everyhing you mentioned is optional...

#135 Edited by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@Strutten said:

@lostrib Its seriously beyond me how come mods havent given you a warning or something. Do you really feel the need to "rule" or act like the "bad boy" on a gaming forum seriously dude ? You always attack people here with either personal stuff, direct/indirect and so for what purpose, if i may ask? Soo many threads on just the 2 first pages, wheres you go off-topic acting like a complete douchebag. its like you are stalking certain people here, thats some serious shiat dude just saying. Sorry, but you should really consider something else, why dont you just contribute to the certain threads instead, or are you really that bored ? :P

*Off-topic

Most people bring it on themselves. And I contribute to threads all the time. So why do you care?

#136 Edited by dakan45 (18724 posts) -

I dont read ign, but from what i heard colin moriarty is a total sony fanboy and he reviews mostly sony exlusives and posts sony articles.

So no i cant trust that guy, he screams sony corperate slave!!

#137 Posted by Syn_Valence (1364 posts) -

B4x and Lost should just make out and shut up

#138 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

@Syn_Valence said:

B4x and Lost should just make out and shut up

I'm not into dudes.

#139 Edited by GamersJustGame (323 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

For Weekly Rentals, PlayStation Now's Pricing is Reasonable

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/01/for-weekly-rentals-playstation-nows-pricing-is-reasonable

"...but I will say that, at under a dollar a day, renting these games isn't going to break the bank. Indeed, it seems in line with pricing of rental games from back in the day, and when you take into account all important inflation, that means that renting from Now for a week is actually cheaper than it was at your local video store (this also doesn't take into account the quality of the Now streams, and whether or not they satisfactorily work)...

...Avoid four hour rentals like the plague, and go ahead and plug your PS3 back in if you're not down with weekly rentals, as the prices when you go above that may just recommend buying those games outright.

But seven day rentals? I'm not seeing anything worth worrying about there."

PS Now has so much potential. But even a dollar a day is a lot of money for one game. They need a set sub of $15 a month for unlimited streaming. Otherwise..... Go home sony, your drunk.

#140 Posted by coasterguy65 (6253 posts) -

I really enjoyed PS Now when it was in private beta...well except for the limited selection of games, but it did work well for me.

I dropped it like a bad habit once they started charging outrageous prices for the rentals. I complained, Sony said, just wait...the prices will probably be adjusted. Months later is is still overpriced, and I will be avoiding it like the plague. Until the prices drop some that is.