C. Moriarty damage controls PS Now's price, PS4 still sucks

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

Nope. They why they had to give them away. Trash games are trash.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/littlebigplanet

LBP has 95% on metacritics to put it on Perspective Halo 3 has 94% on 360.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/infamous

Infamous has 85% that is higher than any xbox one exclusive release this pass holiday on xbox one..lol

If those games were trash well i guess 99% of the xbox 360 games were trash..lol

You are a sad bitter troll..lol

And Halo 3 sold more. Your point tardmentos?

the **** do sales have to do with the argument. Also, if a game is given away for free, I'd imagine that would have an impact on sales.

You know, unless it was offered for free like 5-6 years and 2 sequels after it launched if you wanna try to bring up Halo 3 on GwG.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Yeah Mario and sonic at the Olympics sold great to now how does that change the fact that it was garbage.?

LBP > halo 3 score wise deal with it..lol

Nice spin..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Yeah Mario and sonic at the Olympics sold great to now how does that change the fact that it was garbage.?

LBP > halo 3 score wise deal with it..lol

Nice spin..lol

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

PS Now will most likely succeed. As for prices, it's called a beta for a reason. Besides, why should Sony give a crap about what a vocal group of nerds think? If people pay for it all is swell. And I bet they will. I would never have thought last gen that people would pay companies money for free to play but they do. As for your bashing of PS4 - well, it's still selling.

why will PS Now succeed?

You think it will not succeed?

That's irrelevant to what I asked

No, it not. You respond when he say PSnow will succeed. So, maybe you do not agree, so I ask you question. Do you think it will not?

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

And somehow people surprise that lemspot is dying...

hahahahahahaha nice joke nice joke

Website dying because pro MS bias not funny. People losing job and maybe cannot pay rent or car...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@lostrib said:

That's irrelevant to what I asked

No, it not. You respond when he say PSnow will succeed. So, maybe you do not agree, so I ask you question. Do you think it will not?

yes, I asked why he thinks it will succeed.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Website dying because pro MS bias not funny. People losing job and maybe cannot pay rent or car...

LMAO!! Lemspot. More like Cowspot. Why didn't you answer the question? Why do you think PSNow will be successful?

I'll tell you why it might fail.

1. The pricing is terrible and if it stays this way, I don't except many smart gamers will use it.
  2. The streaming is hit or miss with Wifi. Even Sony said Wifi may not stream games well. So if gamer actually try this with their WiFi connection and it sucks, they'll never use it again.
  3. No yearly subscription. Sure Sony is looking into this, but you can bet they probably won't introduce a yearly subscription until next year after a few more million PS4's are sold. They want to milk the high rental prices for as long as possible. They have a nerve to say EA Access was bad value for their customers. PSNow value is even worse right now. At least EA's service is digital download and not streaming.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#108 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

TBH I'm not sold on the value and praticality of having a streaming service for retro games, let alone at that price. PS Now would be a tough sell for me even if it was a part of PS+.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 lostrib

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

what pro MS bias?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

Look at all these Sony shills defending this garbage. Calling mods lems? This service pricing is a joke. Read the sig.

Calling people names because they call shit out for what it is. Only a shill or a dumb **** would defend this.

EDIT: Especially after Sony called The EA service a rip-off?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 lostrib

@b4x said:

Look at all these Sony shills defending this garbage. Calling mods lems? This service pricing is a joke. Read the sig.

Calling people names because they call shit out for what it is. Only a shill or a dumb **** would defend this.

So basically what you do all the time?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Pot and kettle. I just speak truth facts baby.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

if by truth facts you mean have a meltdown and act like a 40 year old man-child, then yeah

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

if by truth facts you mean have a meltdown and act like a 40 year old man-child, then yeah

You seem to love it. I have become your best friend. If we met we would be friends. You know this.

This built up hostility you have for me proves this. I love feeling young-childish at 40. I hope you have the same luxury in life.

good luck

EDIT: Age is a number. I have a business, money, and fun. I don't live by being pessimistic. I live with hope.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

You seem to love it. I have become your best friend. If we met we would be friends. You know this.

This built up hostility you have for me proves this. I love feeling young-childish at 40. I hope you have the same luxury in life.

good luck

Uh your previous statements say otherwise.

You can say shit that cannot be overlooked by another man. You never go at a mans family, and expect forgiveness?

This guy goes to places in debates that might get him hurt severely bad. He has no clue as to who I am?

There are lines that should NEVER be crossed. This is not some kind of threat. This is advice.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By B4X

@lostrib: You go after personal stuff to debate me. What do you expect. You would not say the things you do in person to me, why do it here? Those things would happen if you did that to my face?

"Your wife must hate you" lostrib

/really?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib: You go after personal stuff to debate me. What do you expect. You would not say the things you do in person to me, why do it here?

/really?

That was based on statements you made . It's not my fault you're so insecure about it

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: You go after personal stuff to debate me. What do you expect. You would not say the things you do in person to me, why do it here?

/really?

That was based on statements you made. It's not my fault you're so insecure about it

To insult a man by using his wife? That's your mind thought? Honestly what would happen if you did that face to face to any man?

Would you even go there in person? If your answer is no? Why do it here? I can go back and show you where you crossed the line and then I posted that advice.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

/really?

That was based on statements you made. It's not my fault you're so insecure about it

To insult a man by using his wife? That's your mind thought? Honestly what would happen if you did that face to face to any man?

Would you even go there? If your answer is no? Why do it here? I can go back and show you where you crossed the line and then I posted that

advice.

Uh, I didn't insult your wife. It's really more an insult directed at you. I mean seriously, settle down. No need to be so insecure

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

/really?

Would you even go there? If your answer is no? Why do it here? I can go back and show you where you crossed the line and then I posted that

advice.

Uh, I didn't insult your wife. It's really more an insult directed at you. I mean seriously, settle down. No need to be so insecure

You used my family to do it, all those replies by me followed those attacks by you? Shall I dig them up?

You challenged my wife's conviction for me. My kids?

Quit acting like a saint. Those replies are mild to what would happen face to face. You know this.

You are smart enough to know there are lines you do not cross. I would hope?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

You used my family to do it, all those replies by me followed those attacks by you? Shall I dig them up?

Quit acting like a saint. Those replies are mild to what would happen face to face. You know this.

You're the one who brought your wife into these things. Don't get all upset because your own BS gets thrown back in your face.

What would happen face to face?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

You're the one who brought your wife into these things. Don't get all upset because your own BS gets thrown back in your face.

You choose to take that path not me. I never bashed ANYONE but you. Nor, used anything you loved to do it.

You know what would happen. Or do you? If you would not pull those tactics face to face you have your answer?

Example: Face to face. Me and my wife are standing there me and you are debating video games. You say "Your wife must hate you." What happens?

Why is this any different in this context? Why should my replies to you be any different here?

This is my last reply to you. Clearly you do not understand right from wrong. The reality is I am a HUMAN that you choose to use my family for your personal attacks against me.

I'm in the wrong, right?

This is my last reply to you. /take care. No one wants to read this BS.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

You choose to take that path not me. I never bashed ANYONE but you. Nor, used anything you loved to do it.

You know what would happen. Or do you? If you would not pull those tactics face to face you have your answer?

Example: Face to face. Me and my wife are standing there we are debating video games. You say "Your wife must hate you." What happens?

Why is this any different? Why should my replies to you be any different here?

This is my last reply to you. Clearly you do not understand right from wrong. The reality is I am a HUMAN that you choose to use my family for your personal attacks against me.

I'm in the wrong, right?

Uh you're the one who has chose to throw your family into discussions multiple times. And then you get upset that these things blow up in your face?

You're always in the wrong

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By B4X

@lostrib:

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 lostrib
@b4x said:

This is my last reply to you.

@b4x said:

@lostrib:

So you're not only insecure but also unable to follow through on your commitments.

No wonder your wife hates you

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#127 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

lol oh look another B4X meltdown doesn't even involve games this time

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By B4X

@chessmaster1989 said:

lol oh look another B4X meltdown

Everyone in you family hates you for that reply to me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 lostrib

@b4x: @chessmaster1989: welcome to B4X crazy town

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#130 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@Blabadon said:

The PS4. It was $100 cheaper but enjoy paying for PS+, PS Now, Music Unlimited, Video Unlimited, etc.

You want to play MP3s though? Nah bro. Nah. Games? Haha **** you, get good WiFi and let Sony gape your wallet with stupid PS Now prices.

What a shitty system.

Still better than the VCR AKA the Xbone.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#131 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Randolph said:

It's honestly laughable that they turned down EA's subscription service for being a poor value, then present this absolute steaming pile of shit to us and expect us to gobble it up. No thank you. PS Now is easily the absolute worst thing about an otherwise good console.

Because Sony gets the money....not EA. It's a Sony platform. It's business. Most businesses don't give value to competitors.

Sony's service isn't offering EA games, and EA's service isn't offering Sony games. They could easily have coexisted on the same platform. The point is that Sony commented on the price of EA's service while they themselves offer an equally value-less service.

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Strutten
Member since 2008 • 1263 Posts

@lostrib said:
@b4x said:

This is my last reply to you.

@b4x said:

@lostrib:

So you're not only insecure but also unable to follow through on your commitments.

No wonder your wife hates you

@lostrib Its seriously beyond me how come mods havent given you a warning or something. Do you really feel the need to "rule" or act like the "bad boy" on a gaming forum seriously dude ? You always attack people here with either personal stuff, direct/indirect and so for what purpose, if i may ask? Soo many threads on just the 2 first pages, wheres you go off-topic acting like a complete douchebag. its like you are stalking certain people here, thats some serious shiat dude just saying. Sorry, but you should really consider something else, why dont you just contribute to the certain threads instead, or are you really that bored ? :P

*Off-topic

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

It offers people a chance to try before buying and if you don't like it no one is forcing you to use it. I find the selection of games to be subpar but they probably aren't very demanding of your bandwidth

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#134  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Blabadon said:

The PS4. It was $100 cheaper but enjoy paying for PS+, PS Now, Music Unlimited, Video Unlimited, etc.

You want to play MP3s though? Nah bro. Nah. Games? Haha **** you, get good WiFi and let Sony gape your wallet with stupid PS Now prices.

What a shitty system.

What's the big deal with the mp3's? Seriously, just get play your music on the pc, jeez. I agree with the prices though, because they will be double here if they stay this way. But it's not a shitty system... everyhing you mentioned is optional...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By lostrib

@Strutten said:

@lostrib Its seriously beyond me how come mods havent given you a warning or something. Do you really feel the need to "rule" or act like the "bad boy" on a gaming forum seriously dude ? You always attack people here with either personal stuff, direct/indirect and so for what purpose, if i may ask? Soo many threads on just the 2 first pages, wheres you go off-topic acting like a complete douchebag. its like you are stalking certain people here, thats some serious shiat dude just saying. Sorry, but you should really consider something else, why dont you just contribute to the certain threads instead, or are you really that bored ? :P

*Off-topic

Most people bring it on themselves. And I contribute to threads all the time. So why do you care?

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#136  Edited By dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

I dont read ign, but from what i heard colin moriarty is a total sony fanboy and he reviews mostly sony exlusives and posts sony articles.

So no i cant trust that guy, he screams sony corperate slave!!

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2135 Posts

B4x and Lost should just make out and shut up

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 lostrib

@Syn_Valence said:

B4x and Lost should just make out and shut up

I'm not into dudes.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

@Blabadon said:

For Weekly Rentals, PlayStation Now's Pricing is Reasonable

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/01/for-weekly-rentals-playstation-nows-pricing-is-reasonable

"...but I will say that, at under a dollar a day, renting these games isn't going to break the bank. Indeed, it seems in line with pricing of rental games from back in the day, and when you take into account all important inflation, that means that renting from Now for a week is actually cheaper than it was at your local video store (this also doesn't take into account the quality of the Now streams, and whether or not they satisfactorily work)...

...Avoid four hour rentals like the plague, and go ahead and plug your PS3 back in if you're not down with weekly rentals, as the prices when you go above that may just recommend buying those games outright.

But seven day rentals? I'm not seeing anything worth worrying about there."

PS Now has so much potential. But even a dollar a day is a lot of money for one game. They need a set sub of $15 a month for unlimited streaming. Otherwise..... Go home sony, your drunk.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#140 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

I really enjoyed PS Now when it was in private beta...well except for the limited selection of games, but it did work well for me.

I dropped it like a bad habit once they started charging outrageous prices for the rentals. I complained, Sony said, just wait...the prices will probably be adjusted. Months later is is still overpriced, and I will be avoiding it like the plague. Until the prices drop some that is.