Bungie Weekly Update and Destiny Screenshots

#1 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10602 posts) -

DontHateTheBest When will you finally release information about the beta?

E3.

Valkain Can you give us a percentage of how much we have actually seen of the game so far?

Hard to calculate. It’s a single digit, though. We’ve left most of this world for you to plunder.Some of you will curse my name for that right now. You’ll thank me later, when you see Mars for the first time, and you’re actually seeing it for the first time. Playing this game shouldn’t be a vicarious experience. They don’t call these First Person Shooters for nothing.

Flying Vivo Will there be flying narwhals in Destiny?

No. We thought about it, but the idea didn’t resonate with anyone in the community. Had we seen more questions or requests for this sort of thing, it might have gotten more traction. That’s why these question/answer features exist, so be sure to sound off about what you want to see!

Destiny Screenshots (Astute reader/viewer: Hey! Most of those screenshots are from the recent gameplay reveal Devil's Lair!)

#2 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10602 posts) -

And since it matters so much to people here in System Wars: The likelihood of these screenshots being from the PS4 is rather high.

Somehow I forgot the source...dummy!

#3 Posted by Couth_ (10166 posts) -

Looks NEAT

#4 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

Wow the ps4 version of destiny looks epic, the other platforms wont even come close to it in my unbiased opinion

#5 Posted by madskills6117 (4023 posts) -

Thanks for the info, looks great.

#6 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14445 posts) -

The visual design is giving me a massive starsiege tribes feel, especially the armors.

#7 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10602 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Wow the ps4 version of destiny looks epic, the other platforms wont even come close to it in my unbiased opinion

At this point, the PS4 version of Destiny has the distinct advantage of being the only one shown so far.

#8 Posted by Console_Caesar (46 posts) -

And hermies said Star Citizen would crush Destiny...oh how wrong they were.

Looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait for the beta, already have my key and everything!!

#9 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

Got to be honest. Not impressed by what I see from this game at all. The concept is great but it goes down hill from there. Looking as shtty and shallow as...welll the last few halos.

I guess if you are a halo fan what has been shown so far would look impressive to you but I just don't see anything worth getting hyped about.

#10 Posted by iloveatlus (285 posts) -

I seriously love the artwork, and I'm looking forward to trying out the beta. I hope this games get a lot of media hype like titanfall did,

#11 Posted by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -

Everything I've seen so far I've really liked. I hope it has some interesting lore to go with it. That would be the cherry on top for me,

#12 Posted by getyeryayasout (7602 posts) -

Those screenies sure are purdy. It's my destiny to buy this game day one.

#13 Edited by Spartan070 (16355 posts) -

SHOTS FIRED at 343industries?

#14 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10602 posts) -

@casharmy said:

Looking as shtty and shallow as...welll the last few halos.

What about Destiny says "shallow" to you?