Bungie: Destiny NOT coming to PC

#251 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@Cobra_nVidia: Your Caesar would like to see proof of these paid review scores, citizen. Otherwise, the only conclusion I can come to is that I am speaking to a salty pc beggar.

Take some time to roam the forums, outside of gs, of these console exclusives we speak of. You will find an overwhelming amount of fandom.

Fan art, cosplays, walk throughs on you tube...all outlets you can, and should visit, to educate yourself on why Caesars have no need to rely on these so called paid reviews.

The fans are proof enough...and the awards and accolades that follow are the icing on the cake.

Carry on, citizen.

#252 Posted by KittenNose (758 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

I NEVER said PC lacks quality. EVER. My whole point is consoles ARE worth owning, if only for their exclusives which manage to great and sometimes even perfect scores not to mention numerous GOTY awards

Sniper/Jankor say they're not worth owning and I merely bring up the FACTS why they are. :)

And I've never seen you say consoles aren't worth owning either.

So if I bought a Xbox 360 and a PS3 at launch to play these exclusives I would have paid around thirteen hundred dollars last cycle for hardware and online access (assuming no upgrades or failures) for... an extra four of five GOTY games across both platforms. This cycle, now that both placed multiplayer behind a pay wall, that would to be over sixteen hundred dollars over the course of the generation. Maybe Console gamers will luck out and that will be seven games!

Now take that value and buy a thousand dollar PC, then drop a hundred dollars at every semi-annual steam sale for the next three years. You have hardware that will run circles around both consoles and between sixty and eighty games. Games you pick and own, not random games that will eventually be tossed at you, and who's ownership is not tied to a BS subscription for "matchmaking severs".

The value gap is pretty huge.

#253 Edited by tormentos (20696 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

Whoa wait a minute. I remember when TLOU got an 8 you were singing a different tune. So when it favors your stance it's only Gamespot, but when it doesn't we use Metacritic and Gamerankings?

From TLOU hype thread.

"I don't play the meta i even fight mods about it,gamespot score as sole review for opinion is a joke. Thankfuly on meta the game has 9.5 even with Polygon troll score and gamespot one..:lol:"

This thread was a Tormentos goldmine.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-last-of-us-hype-thread-56k-80-gs-29337112/?page=40

Are you for real.? Is not the first time i spin arguments about gamestop into those who solely go by gamespot,what you quoted is not based on what i believe,is based on what other believe and have use against PS3 games,and the last of us thread is basically my greatest example of that,looat all the lemmings and hermits holding tied to gamespot score to claim it was a flop...

So yeah i stand by that going by only gamespot is a joke,doesn't mean i can't make fun of those who really put their weight into gamespot scores as only source or those who use it to downplay PS3 games...hahaha

There is no double standard there you are trying to hard.

@lostrib

TLOU, the response was pretty hilarious

@lostrib

no they're not, and metacritic is not how a flop is determined on SW

@lostrib

A flop is determined on system wars by hype vs GS score

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/gs-biggest-flop-of-the-year-2013-30974918/?page=1

Is not about what i think Golden is about using what they believe in against them...

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@R4gn4r0k said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Whoa wait a minute. I remember when TLOU got an 8 you were singing a different tune. So when it favors your stance it's only Gamespot, but when it doesn't we use Metacritic and Gamerankings?

From TLOU hype thread.

"I don't play the meta i even fight mods about it,gamespot score as sole review for opinion is a joke. Thankfuly on meta the game has 9.5 even with Polygon troll score and gamespot one..:lol:"

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-last-of-us-hype-thread-56k-80-gs-29337112/?page=40

Oh boy

@tormentos said:

Gamespot rules only gamespot matter and on that chart i see 3 GOTY for the PS3 non for PC...

This thread has really deliver.., seeing the master beggers enrage really make any cows day...hahahaha

@tormentos said:

I don't play the meta i even fight mods about it,gamespot score as sole review for opinion is a joke.

Thankfuly on meta the game has 9.5 even with Polygon troll score and gamespot one..:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Wasdie said:

Are people still crying about this and/or making a fool of themselves trying to prove the PC has no games?

Does anybody here actually enjoy playing video games or do they enjoy making themselves look like complete idiots on game forums all day?

I think this thread makes it pretty clear.

Read my reply to Golden....lol

#254 Posted by Cobra_nVidia (2051 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Cobra_nVidia said:

@Heil68 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

but you brought up "PC gets dozens of A/AA/AAA games per year" which according to you is a "just opinions" so which is it? If scores matter than 10/10 games are the best.

I enjoyed quite a few 7.0 games and even 2 games that scored 4.0 over Mario Galaxy which scored a 10, what does that matter?

90% of my time these days is on consoles over my PC, since I just got both PS4 and Xbone

Yes, I did bring that up. But nowhere did I say that that was what people should go by.

When people say PC lacks quality it's pretty easy to point to the fact that it has more A/AA/AAA games than any single console.

When people say 'Only GOTY or 10/10 is what is worth playing' I disagree. I'm not saying you said that, but other imply that. So yeah, both of my statements can co-exist, it's not one or the other.

I NEVER said PC lacks quality. EVER. My whole point is consoles ARE worth owning, if only for their exclusives which manage to great and sometimes even perfect scores not to mention numerous GOTY awards

Sniper/Jankor say they're not worth owning and I merely bring up the FACTS why they are. :)

The fact that a game gets GOTY awards and "perfect scores" doesn't make them worth owning. Part of what you console trolls don't seem to understand is that the more weight you put to paid review scores, the less believable the notion that you've actually played these games.

As R4gn4r0k said " All systems have worthwhile games and exclusives. And that is why I try to own as many as possible "

I agree with him, but given the absurd weight you give to game review scores, you don't play enough games to actually know if what he said is true.

#255 Posted by Heil68 (48768 posts) -

@kittennose said:

@Heil68 said:

So if I bought a Xbox 360 and a PS3 at launch to play these exclusives I would have paid around thirteen hundred dollars last cycle for hardware and online access (assuming no upgrades or failures) for... an extra four of five GOTY games across both platforms. This cycle, now that both placed multiplayer behind a pay wall, that would to be over sixteen hundred dollars over the course of the generation. Maybe Console gamers will luck out and that will be seven games!

Now take that value and buy a thousand dollar PC, then drop a hundred dollars at every semi-annual steam sale for the next three years. You have hardware that will run circles around both consoles and between sixty and eighty games. Games you pick and own, not random games that will eventually be tossed at you, and who's ownership is not tied to a BS subscription for "matchmaking severs".

Quite a value if you ask me. about 10X cheaper than PC.

#256 Edited by uninspiredcup (14047 posts) -

Sadly, nobody actually gives a shit. Halo is commonly pointed at as something that destroyed high quality FPS along with Call OF Duty.

PC gamers are use to better.

#257 Edited by KittenNose (758 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@kittennose said:

Quite a value if you ask me. about 10X cheaper than PC.

You math as good as I talk the english?

#258 Posted by wis3boi (32099 posts) -

@kittennose said:

@Heil68 said:

so many people miss this fact. There's no way in hell I'm buying an entire system and pay for online to play a couple extra games.

#259 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (2051 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cobra_nVidia: Your Caesar would like to see proof of these paid review scores, citizen. Otherwise, the only conclusion I can come to is that I am speaking to a salty pc beggar.

Take some time to roam the forums, outside of gs, of these console exclusives we speak of. You will find an overwhelming amount of fandom.

Fan art, cosplays, walk throughs on you tube...all outlets you can, and should visit, to educate yourself on why Caesars have no need to rely on these so called paid reviews.

The fans are proof enough...and the awards and accolades that follow are the icing on the cake.

Carry on, citizen.

You are no ones Caesar, greaseball.

Are you really stupid enough to argue console superiority because of...fan sites? video walkthoughs? fan art?

You are either on WAY too much much medication, or not enough.

#260 Posted by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@Motokid6: Citizen, you, and your attitude, are everything that is wrong with the gaming industry. And it all boils down to the pc community. Your spiteful nature, the ridiculous notion that you think you are owed something, your abhorrent thieving activities upon the very industry you claim to love so much.

Understand this...

Your Caesar has been around for every generation on gaming. You have not.

Your Caesar has gamed on all manner of hardware, including pc and handheld. You have not.

Gaming has been, and is, driven by the console industry. Pc gaming is a factor and has made great strides, but it is not the driving force behind centric gaming, because the pc itself has never been a centric gaming device, and has never been marketed that way.

You younger generation of gamers, feed off each other on the internet, fueling memes, attitudes, and has culminated into a culture that, at its core, despises consoles for the most asinine of reasons.

Yet, consoles continue to receive the most awarded, celebrated, and generation defining titles.

So in closing, citizen, it is the pc community, and it's acidic attitude, actions, and arrogance that is most destructive.

And, to end this...a forum, over 130,000 subscribed, dedicated solely towards the ridicule of anyone choosing not to game on pc.

www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/

Your Caesar has spoken, citizen. Carry on.

#261 Posted by Heil68 (48768 posts) -

@wis3boi said:

@kittennose said:

@Heil68 said:

so many people miss this fact. There's no way in hell I'm buying an entire system and pay for online to play a couple extra games.

Some people dont want to bother with PC's and its cons either. If they have fun playing games, who gives a shit?

#262 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@Cobra_nVidia: So it's racial slurs now, citizen? A defense mechanism when backed into a corner. A fine, upstanding specimen of what is the pc community.

Carry on.

#263 Edited by GoldenElementXL (4320 posts) -

@tormentos said:

Are you for real.? Is not the first time i spin arguments about gamestop into those who solely go by gamespot,what you quoted is not based on what i believe,is based on what other believe and have use against PS3 games,and the last of us thread is basically my greatest example of that,looat all the lemmings and hermits holding tied to gamespot score to claim it was a flop...

So yeah i stand by that going by only gamespot is a joke,doesn't mean i can't make fun of those who really put their weight into gamespot scores as only source or those who use it to downplay PS3 games...hahaha

@lostrib

TLOU, the response was pretty hilarious

@lostrib

no they're not, and metacritic is not how a flop is determined on SW

@lostrib

A flop is determined on system wars by hype vs GS score

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/gs-biggest-flop-of-the-year-2013-30974918/?page=1

Is not about what i think Golden is about using what they believe in against them...

"what you quoted is not based on what i believe,is based on what other believe and have use against PS3 games,and the last of us thread is basically my greatest example of that"

That sentence is hard to understand. Are you saying you were full of shit in this thread or the The Last of Us hype thread? What exactly is the The Last of Us thread a great example of?

And what is that link showing?

"Is not about what i think Golden is about using what they believe in against them"

Once again what you are saying is hard to decipher.

That thread is titled "GS Biggest Flop of the Year 2013?" Not IGN or Metacritic or even personal biggest flop. Gamespot biggest flop. .

Here is my post in the thread

"Going by System Wars rules and the over hyping Cows TLOU and Kill zone Shadow fall were the biggest flops of the year. Personally TLOU was a great game. But Killzones campaign is a chore at best. And the game isn't even that pretty the majority of the time. Maybe one day Cows will learn to lay off the hype. But SDC, Thank you Sony and all that jazz.

What are you getting at?

#264 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (2051 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cobra_nVidia: So it's racial slurs now, citizen? A fine, upstanding specimen of what is the pc community.

Carry on.

You make one stupid claim after another, don't you?

Does it bother you the only reason you aren't banned despite being a mindless troll is the fact people could never possibly take you seriously?

#265 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@Cobra_nVidia: Did you not just call me a greasball? Not that I'm offended, nor can I quote your original statement, because for some reason the quote button doesn't function on mobile devices so you could just edit it out.

No, I'm not bothered because while you call me a troll, I could just as easily say the same thing about you, and others that think like you.

We are passionate in what we believe, the only difference is that you, and the pc community, get infuriated when a Console gamer prefers to console game, and discuss it.

#266 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (2051 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cobra_nVidia: Did you not just call me a greasball? Not that I'm offended, nor can I quote your original statement, because for some reason the quote button doesn't function on mobile devices so you could just edit it out.

No, I'm not bothered because while you call me a troll, I could just as easily say the same thing about you, and others that think like you.

We are passionate in what we believe, the only difference is that you, and the pc community, get infuriated when a Console gamer prefers to console game, and discuss it.

Oh yes, because it's perfectly plausible that someone would suddenly type a racist comment, isn't it? There are so many terms out there in different countries, I'm sure greaseball is one of them. Of course, to most of us it was pretty obvious it refers to the fact you are poor and lack reading skills. I used to work at a convenience store, and ran across many of those people. And yes, most of them look like they don't wash themselves.

You can "easily say anything" on this forum because you have been saying anything - because you believe if you can come up with a response, you haven't been proven wrong. Hell, you can even start troll threads, base your entire online presence on knocking XBOX and PC, and then claim others that don't are just as much trolls as you because...well...because you said so. You can even call them a racist when you can't even think of anything else to say.

Your entire basis for "console superiority" is GOTY awards. It has been repeatedly pointed out that this does not mean much (given the games that win them) and you choose to ignore it. You then try throwing virtually every atrociously stupid argument in the thread to avoid the fact you are stupid, and then, finally, decide to just call someone a racist.

If you haven't earned a ban from the Gamespot forums, I don't know how others have managed it.

#267 Posted by KittenNose (758 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Some people dont want to bother with PC's and its cons either. If they have fun playing games, who gives a shit?

That argument has been dubious for quite some time, but now it is down right malarkey. When you buy a console you now have to let it update just to work. You have to install your game on it. You have to let the game update. If it is a new game it will often have lots and lots of problems because the developers release betas as finished products.

The PC cons used to be PC exclusive. Now console work the exact same way. Console gamers get all of the cons of the console, all of the cons of the PC, and none of the PC benefits. Benefits like using any input device you want, not paying for online, and getting cheaper games. The ability to mod games, a vast library you never lose access to, and developers that embrace user created content instead of banning people who turn their avatar blue without paying for the privilege, actually going so far as to strip them of all their purchases. The ability to use third party software to manage 'parties' when it does a better job, of course without a subscription fee. The ability to play the game you installed without the disk in the drive because the DRM isn't stone age, ect ect ect.

Consoles have a low barrier for entry, even if they cost more over time, and exclusives. That is it.They no longer have the benefit of user friendliness, particularly when it comes to entertainment apps. Odds are if you buy Destiny at launch you will have to sit around and wait for it to install for a while, and then wait a week to a month to actually get to play it without game breaking issues, horrible lag, and constant disconnects. That was once a PC problem. Currently it is just a video game problem.

#268 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@Cobra_nVidia: goty awards are obviously a big deal, or else the gaming sites wouldn't make such an event out of them. And whether you want to believe it or not, games getting accolades like this makes a big impact, both on gamers, and the industry and community.

You choose to subscribe to the notion that they don't mean anything, because the pc is in last place on that front and it, obviously, upsets you.

Where have I lied about anything I've stated? I've given reasons why I find console superior, and I've v always backed it up with facts and links.

Choosing to not believe it doesn't make it any less true.

#269 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17620 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Yup, cream of the crop, perfect scoring exclusives only found on consoles.

and LOL "last gen of the closed console"

Don't look now but PC is dying too!

Oh yes. Traditional gaming is dying on both PC and consoles.

It won't ever completely die out but we see many franchises these days making their way over to mobiles and more will follow.

We see fanboys bitching on PC or consoles on these forums, but worst case scenario, if mobile gaming completely takes over and kills PC and console gaming, that will be true hell.

#270 Edited by R4gn4r0k (17620 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

From TLOU hype thread.

Read my reply to Golden....lol

I definitely agree with the "lol" and "Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" parts of your post.

The way you try to spin this into you owning people is just hilarious.

#271 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (2051 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cobra_nVidia: goty awards are obviously a big deal, or else the gaming sites wouldn't make such an event out of them. And whether you want to believe it or not, games getting accolades like this makes a big impact, both on gamers, and the industry and community.

You choose to subscribe to the notion that they don't mean anything, because the pc is in last place on that front and it, obviously, upsets you.

GOTY awards are given out by gaming sites, so they would make a big deal about them. Only people with limited experience with games give weight to review scores. Those of us that actually play games can think of a wide variety of "overrated" and "underrated" games.

There isn't a single racing game or fighting game fan that gives the damn about GOTY awards because they know those games won't win, they are simply too difficult to play and don't have enough cutscenes.

If you think you can somehow claim the reason you weigh GOTY awards so highly is something other than not being able to afford PC hardware and/or being able to play PC exclusives, then you are wrong.

#272 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@Cobra_nVidia:

I've already stated I have been around for every generation of gaming. You haven't. I have more experience.

I've already stated my Motion Computing tablet pc cost more than any of your gaming rigs.

I've also said that pc gaming is a more viable option if you are on a limited budget because of Steam.

It's more expensive to be a Console gamer. I have no need to structure my gaming purchases around sales. My 70+ ps3 retail library were all bought at full price. $4000+ on games alone is more than you've paid for your rig and games combined. Psn fee doesn't bother me either because, again, I'm successful and you are not.

And yes. I obviously do claim goty matters, and I do so by being able to put more of my finances into gaming than you can.

And you still haven't shown proof of paid off reviews.

#273 Edited by lostrib (44574 posts) -

So...Destiny?

#274 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@lostrib said:

So...Destiny?

eh i got a 360 so i can play this game anyway. not really bothered though.

are you "hyped" for this game?

#275 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17620 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cobra_nVidia:

I've already stated I have been around for every generation of gaming. You haven't. I have more experience.

I've already stated my Motion Computing tablet pc cost more than any of your gaming rigs.

I've also said that pc gaming is a more viable option if you are on a limited budget because of Steam.

It's more expensive to be a Console gamer. I have no need to structure my gaming purchases around sales. My 70+ ps3 retail library were all bought at full price. $4000+ on games alone is more than you've paid for your rig and games combined. Psn fee doesn't bother me either because, again, I'm successful and you are not.

And yes. I obviously do claim goty matters, and I do so by being able to put more of my finances into gaming than you can.

You constantly claim to be superior to others and to be a "Caesar" among normal citizens... and then make stupid statements like these. I couldn't pick on, the entire post is full of stupid statements.

#276 Edited by MonsieurX (32199 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cobra_nVidia:

Error
XboxDone74 does not exist Try again

Nice try, you don't even have a PSN profile.

Keep the lies flowing

#277 Posted by lostrib (44574 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:
@lostrib said:

So...Destiny?

eh i got a 360 so i can play this game anyway. not really bothered though.

are you "hyped" for this game?

I have a PS3 so i too can play it anyway.

But I'm not really hyped since I haven't been following it. I'm not even sure what kind of game they're aiming for, if it's just halo+borderlands or if it's meant to be a MMO or if it is story driven at all

#278 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (2051 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cobra_nVidia:

You've "stated" quite a lot, made a variety of wild claims, and you have nothing to back it up. Your attitudes have made it clear you haven't actually played a lot of games.

#279 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (2051 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cobra_nVidia:

Error

XboxDone74 does not exist Try again

Nice try, you don't even have a PSN profile.

Keep the lies flowing

He probably does, under a different name. Like a few Gamespot users, he simply exists on here to be a troll.

#280 Edited by Heil68 (48768 posts) -

@lostrib said:

So...Destiny?

Not on PC. :(

#281 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@Cobra_nVidia: Citizen, your Caesar is the only one on sw, who backs up his claims with pics and links of what he has, to the factual numbers he claims.

Work hard, lay off the drink, and you too may be successful someday and join in on the gaming community.

Carry on.

#282 Posted by lostrib (44574 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@lostrib said:

So...Destiny?

which is unfortunate since it seems to be a MMOFPS style game which would probably do well on PC

#283 Edited by Heil68 (48768 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Heil68 said:

@lostrib said:

So...Destiny?

which is unfortunate since it seems to be a MMOFPS style game which would probably do well on PC

and a KB would be nice for hot keys.

#285 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (2051 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cobra_nVidia: Citizen, your Caesar is the only one on sw, who backs up his claims with pics and links of what he has, to the factual numbers he claims.

Work hard, lay off the drink, and you too may be successful someday and join in on the gaming community.

Carry on.

You try to justify your habit of making wild claims with nothing to back them up... with another wild claim that has nothing to back it up.

#287 Posted by Motokid6 (6494 posts) -

@xboxdone74: Hm.. Led poisoning indeed.

#288 Edited by tormentos (20696 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

"what you quoted is not based on what i believe,is based on what other believe and have use against PS3 games,and the last of us thread is basically my greatest example of that"

That sentence is hard to understand. Are you saying you were full of shit in this thread or the The Last of Us hype thread? What exactly is the The Last of Us thread a great example of?

And what is that link showing?

"Is not about what i think Golden is about using what they believe in against them"

Once again what you are saying is hard to decipher. That thread is titled "GS Biggest Flop of the Year 2013?" Not IGN or Metacritic or even personal biggest flop. Gamespot biggest flop. .

Here is my post in the thread

"Going by System Wars rules and the over hyping Cows TLOU and Kill zone Shadow fall were the biggest flops of the year. Personally TLOU was a great game. But Killzones campaign is a chore at best. And the game isn't even that pretty the majority of the time. Maybe one day Cows will learn to lay off the hype. But SDC, Thank you Sony and all that jazz.

What are you getting at?

No what i simply did here was use gamespot against those who use gamespot against PS3 games...

So TLOU is a flop because gamespot say so.? Well Gamespot say the PS3 has more GOTY games in this gen...

I hope you get it this time..

#289 Posted by tormentos (20696 posts) -
@R4gn4r0k said:

I definitely agree with the "lol" and "Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" parts of your post.

Actually i am not spinning i have done this several times here against lemmings and hermits,they go by gamespot so i give them gamestop,you can't use gamestop only when it serve you best,and considering how Lostrib has use gamestop to claim PS3 games flops well i apply the gamespot rule of only gamespot count..hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Nothing more nothing less but believe what you want bro,fact is using gamespot as sole score is a joke,so those who kill by the sword most die by it...lol

#290 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17620 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

Actually i am not spinning i have done this several times here against lemmings and hermits,they go by gamespot so i give them gamestop,you can't use gamestop only when it serve you best,and considering how Lostrib has use gamestop to claim PS3 games flops well i apply the gamespot rule of only gamespot count..hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Nothing more nothing less but believe what you want bro,fact is using gamespot as sole score is a joke,so those who kill by the sword most die by it...lol

If you really believe that, than you should stick by it. Not betray your principles at the first change you get because 'oh well, someone else used only gamespot and that gives me the right to do too and still say going only by gamespot is a joke'

You come over as a huge hypocirte, and worst of all, you fail to see why.

#291 Edited by tormentos (20696 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

If you really believe that, than you should stick by it. Not betray your principles at the first change you get because 'oh well, someone else used only gamespot and that gives me the right to do too and still say going only by gamespot is a joke'

Oh i stick by it i didn't change my stance,i am just enforcing on other people that actually go by it..

Is not really my fault that you are to butthurt to admit you jumped the gun,without knowing what i was doing....hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Basically saying something sarcastic to most be true to you as well,because well you just can't get the point.lol

#292 Edited by sts106mat (20713 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

Gamespot..Gamestop. Gamesnot......Gametops......WTF are blathering about Eltormo

#293 Edited by R4gn4r0k (17620 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

Oh i stick by it i didn't change my stance,i am just enforcing on other people that actually go by it..

Is not really my fault that you are to butthurt to admit you jumped the gun,without knowing what i was doing....hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Basically saying something sarcastic to most be true to you as well,because well you just can't get the point.lol

You did change your stance by saying that you were going soley by Gamespot scores in this thread.

I don't know why this is still going on ? I don't get the point, sure go on believe that.

I'll believe you are hypocrite who changes his stance whenever it fits the situation ;)

#294 Posted by MK-Professor (4012 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@MK-Professor said:

@xboxdone74 said:

On Gamespot, pc had 0 goty exclusives for gen 7.

On Gamespot, for the 7th gen PC had more AAAE than any other console, and also more AAE than the 3 consoles combine.

No need to be so mad that PC get more AAAE/AAE exlusives and the best by far version of multiplats.

http://www.gamespot.com/metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots/

We are here you are lower..

I will take the more AAAE and more AAE than mgs4 LOL (and it is a crappy game in my opinion)

#295 Posted by flashn00b (3200 posts) -

Because the Steam Machine is a thing, i'd like to think that Valve has reasons to pay Bungie to port Destiny to PC and Linux, as i'm not all too convinced that Valve are spending enough money on their Linux-based platform :x