Bungie: Destiny NOT coming to PC

#51 Posted by c0mplex (15382 posts) -

Only game worth getting on the consoles. Shame that Bungie wants to cater to peasants.

#52 Edited by Jankarcop (8976 posts) -

Consoles miss more aaa/aa titles than PC does. PC gets more multiplats and exclusives, so many more that when a rare game like this isn't on PC you see threads like this as a beacon of hate-light.

#53 Edited by STEAMSBL0WSSAX (80 posts) -

good because i had to interrest since it was announced

#54 Edited by Jankarcop (8976 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

PC's always missing on great games. But is not like herms care either, all they play is dota and lol. And the few's that don't, those are the beggars. XD

According to MC and GS pc has more great games than all 3 next gen systems combined for this new gen... DO I even have to mention how insane that is?

Consoles miss out on more games than PC does, by far...

#55 Posted by STEAMSBL0WSSAX (80 posts) -

this games just another look down the iron sight shit boarderlands game

#56 Posted by NFJSupreme (5150 posts) -

good thing i'm getting a PS4. I'm all win.

#57 Posted by clyde46 (44853 posts) -

You make these threads implying that hermits care. The hermits with consoles will buy this on said console, hermits without consoles will not care and continue not to care. I'll be getting this on PS4 to play with my friends, sure it would be nice to play on PC but if Bungie aren't bringing it to PC then so be it.

TC confirmed for idiot.

#58 Posted by Sollet (7341 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

Better start with the petitions then.

im very excited for Destiny but will not pay $60 for an online only game.

Arn't you that big CoD fanboy? online is a problem why?

I was gonna ask that as well... His statement makes no sense.

#59 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

PC's always missing on great games. But is not like herms care either, all they play is dota and lol. And the few's that don't, those are the beggars. XD

According to MC and GS pc has more great games than all 3 next gen systems combined for this new gen... DO I even have to mention how insane that is?

My child, not having the best is just that. Pc = last place in goty excusives. Just doesnt have worthy titles.

PC Beggars don't like their games, so they petition for ports of console games.

The bulk of the pc library is indies, which negates the debate of pc specs since many of these indies perform, and look, just as good on consoles, or mobile devices.

PC misses out on generation defining games.

#60 Posted by Sweenix (5397 posts) -

LEL!!!

lel

lelelelleel

#61 Posted by clyde46 (44853 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@Gue1 said:

My child, not having the best is just that. Pc = last place in goty excusives. Just doesnt have worthy titles.

The bulk of the pc library is indies, which negates the debate of pc specs since many of these indies perform, and look, just as good on consoles, or mobile devices.

Citation required.

#62 Posted by MBirdy88 (7662 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@Gue1 said:

over 500k-1000k people playing these so called "Generation defining games" at peak? no? I thought not.

#63 Edited by MBirdy88 (7662 posts) -

Come to think of it..... how can GTA be "generation defining" when its been around for over a decade? across multiple generations... tard troll is gonna tard.

#64 Edited by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

yeah because we care about this game right? we have better red orchestra 2

activision is publisher, bungie is developer, console focus. perfect reason not ot buy it even if it come to PC.

PC dont need this game. we have much better games.

#65 Posted by g0ddyX (3905 posts) -

Destiny is oozing with a glorius PC type of sci-fi artistic game... sadly its not on the PC.
Am sure people with a good PC have no problem playing or getting a PS4/Xbox One for it.

#66 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Loved the console caesars part. Too bad TC, it won't catch on and you will forever be remembered as dirty peasants and PC as the master race. :D Though it's funny you are trying to push it so hard that I feel for you. :(

I feel sad for a Master (Beggar) Race that has to beg for ports of console games, wait for months to play after consoles, and comes in last for goty exclusives for a generation. :-(

Which is why its good to be a Caesar.

#67 Posted by Khaz_Modan (167 posts) -

The members of the PC master race won't bother playing this game made for console peasants.

#68 Posted by Pffrbt (6528 posts) -

I don't really see any reason to be upset about missing out on yet another boring FPS.

#69 Edited by KungfuKitten (20847 posts) -

Boring.
The next big game... As proclaimed by consolites no doubt. Sounds like yet another Titanfail.

#70 Posted by BattleSpectre (5963 posts) -

This is why I own a gaming PC, PS4 and Xbox One. How does it feel suckers? I never miss out on a game, and the only peasants here are the ones sticking to 1 platform.

#71 Posted by Snugenz (11815 posts) -

I'll get it on one of my consoles while i wait for Bungie to come to their senses and release the game on the much superior platform that is the PC.

#72 Edited by Epic-gamerz (196 posts) -

Master Virgin Race Beggers

#73 Posted by BattleSpectre (5963 posts) -

"It's very complicated to bring it onto the PC" - Bungie.

No, you're just too fvcking lazy, stop throwing around lousy excuses and be honest.

#74 Posted by MlauTheDaft (3361 posts) -

Meanwhile, consolites are also preparing to downplay Destiny for various reasons ;)

#75 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4030 posts) -

Oh noes, PC isn't getting a shit shooter, whatever will the herms do?

#76 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4030 posts) -

"It's very complicated to bring it onto the PC" - Bungie.

No, you're just too fvcking lazy, stop throwing around lousy excuses and be honest.

Bungie aren't 'fucking lazy', they're fucking crap.

#77 Posted by Evo_nine (1640 posts) -

And not a single fuck was given

#78 Posted by Spartan070 (16333 posts) -

Bungie aren't 'fucking lazy', they're fucking crap.

Based off what? Their pretty much diamond reputation for quality dating back to Marathon?

#79 Posted by trugs26 (5292 posts) -

Oh well. I won't be playing the game then. Only possibility is a Wii U release which is extremely unlikely.

#80 Posted by Suppaman100 (3767 posts) -

Time to start begging hermits.

"b...bu....bu.....but teh master race!!!!1"

This.

Beggar race gonna beg

#81 Posted by dommeus (9233 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

Too bad because that would be the best version..... free Online.

PS3 version will have free online, presumably?

#82 Posted by blangenakker (2220 posts) -

Oh well, got plenty of other games to play.

#83 Edited by IgGy621985 (4624 posts) -

Oh noes

#84 Posted by SamiRDuran (2673 posts) -

Oh no I cant play a bad borderlands clone time to quit pc gaming

#85 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70603 posts) -

I expect the master race to do a petition, lol...

#86 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16296 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Well PC doesn't get GOTY or perfect games either.

Not you too Heil, have you also gone for Xboxdone style reasoning :'(

#87 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2428 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

Loved the console caesars part. Too bad TC, it won't catch on and you will forever be remembered as dirty peasants and PC as the master race. :D Though it's funny you are trying to push it so hard that I feel for you. :(

I feel sad for a Master (Beggar) Race that has to beg for ports of console games, wait for months to play after consoles, and comes in last for goty exclusives for a generation. :-(

Which is why its good to be a Caesar.

I feel for you peasant, I really do. Seeing your efforts I have decided that I will support the ND by whole $0.99 in their begging campaign at the kickstarter after the demise of Sony. Yeah, you can thank me later for my generosity, peasant.

#88 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16296 posts) -

Better start with the petitions then.

im very excited for Destiny but will not pay $60 for an online only game.

The game looks interesting to me too. But I don't want to play it on last gen consoles, nor do I tend to get an online subscription to play it.

So if there is no PC version, than I guess I will just miss out. Plenty of other interesting games this year though.

#89 Posted by Heirren (16516 posts) -

I don't really believe this news story because Halo 3 is about to come out on PC. In other news Game Boy Advance games are now available on WiiU

#90 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16296 posts) -

oh oh oh

hahahahahahahaha

Oh man, I love your reasoning. Please never change XD

"People want more games, hence they don't like the games they currently have" - Words of pure intellect

#91 Posted by SecretPolice (21467 posts) -

They're just saying that now, I expect it on PC at some point, I mean, why not?

#92 Posted by Cobra_nVidia (1439 posts) -

One of the many troll threads that prove the link between weak literacy, poverty, and hatred of PC gaming.

I mean, if they had the money and the ability to read instruction manuals, console gamers could enjoy PC gaming and realize how stupid they appear for posting this type of garbage.

#93 Posted by jhonMalcovich (4512 posts) -

Well, if you bothered to read the full interview then you would know what the full message was:

Firstly, we don't realease the game on PC because it will feature a cross play among all listed platforms, and if we add PC then PC gamers will totally own peasants with their superior controls of mouse and keyboard, which implies that PC would need dedicated servers only for itself.

Secondly, where else could we milk poor peasants for playing online. If we released the game on PC, eveybody would unhook themselves from our milking machine by acquiring a PC version.

#94 Posted by tormentos (17070 posts) -

The master beggers...

lol

How is that GTA 5 coming... I hope it doesn't turn like RDR..

#95 Posted by Cobra_nVidia (1439 posts) -

The master beggers...

lol

You do realize those games are both from the same publisher, right?

I bought GTA4 on consoles, then I later bought the vastly superior PC "port". I won't buy further games unless they release it on the PC so it can be properly played.

Even if you are too poor to afford a gaming PC, if you love these games so much, you should hope that rockstar will release them on a platform with the horsepower to run them and the control inputs to properly manage them.

#96 Posted by tormentos (17070 posts) -

@tormentos said:

The master beggers...

lol

I bought GTA4 on consoles, then I later bought the vastly superior PC "port". I won't buy further games unless they release it on the PC so it can be properly played.

Even if you are too poor to afford a gaming PC, if you love these games so much, you should hope that rockstar will release them on a platform with the horsepower to run them and the control inputs to properly manage them.

Yes because we all know GTA has always been about graphics right.?

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The first 2 were 2d with sky camera...lol

GTA has never been about graphics it has always been about immersion,which they quite got on PS2 when the game went 3D sandbox.

#97 Posted by sts106mat (19004 posts) -

@tormentos said:

The master beggers...

lol

RDR was an exceptional game and i certainly enjoyed it more than GTA 4 or GTA 5. releasing it on PC wouldn't have magically made the game go from one of the best of last gen to THE best. If you haven't played it, you've missed one of the greatest games in the last 10 years, even the multiplayer was great.

PC elitists lol

#98 Posted by HaloinventedFPS (4713 posts) -

Oh no we miss out on Borderlands: Halo Edition until they port it in 6 months or so

#99 Posted by happyduds77 (1449 posts) -

Well that's a bummer. But I am not gonna buy it though since it's behind dat paywall.

Good for those that like to spend $120 on just one game

#100 Edited by nyzma23 (917 posts) -

LOL i watch the gameplay on ign it's nothing more than reskinned borderlands 2 with more player just it ,the game is overhyped