• 71 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by xxyetixx (1388 posts) -

So we got the 2 bundles coming Titanfall vs Second Son.

For $499 you get X1, Titanfall, controller, Kinect, and a month of Live

For $479 you get a PS4, Infamous SS, controller and 3 months PS+

I see more value in the X1 bundle, you get a game, you can download Killer Instinct and have that free, you have all the features X1 currently offers. Don't know how difficult it is to get in the Project Spark beta but there is that.

With PS4 you gotta get the optional camera to have everything the PS4 currently offers. What other free be games can you get on PS4 like Killer Instinct.

In your honest opinions which is the better deal, more bang for you buck bundle???

#2 Edited by killatwill15 (855 posts) -

@xxyetixx said:

So we got the 2 bundles coming Titanfall vs Second Son.

For $499 you get X1, Titanfall, controller, Kinect, and a month of Live

For $479 you get a PS4, Infamous SS, controller and 3 months PS+

I see more value in the X1 bundle, you get a game, you can download Killer Instinct and have that free, you have all the features X1 currently offers. Don't know how difficult it is to get in the Project Spark beta but there is that.

With PS4 you gotta get the optional camera to have everything the PS4 currently offers. What other free be games can you get on PS4 like Killer Instinct.

In your honest opinions which is the better deal, more bang for you buck bundle???

the ps4,

because you can sell it second hand and make profit at the moment,

my cousin just sold his for 700,

so he bought another one and is going to do it again.

#3 Edited by juarbles (801 posts) -

A real gamer will choose the ps4 bundle a moron will choose the xbone one. As simple as that.

#4 Posted by MonsieurX (31708 posts) -

@juarbles said:

A real gamer will choose the ps4 bundle a moron will choose the xbone one. As simple as that.

A real gamer doesn't bother with poor man's consoles.

#5 Posted by gameofthering (10468 posts) -

I don't have a PS4 but I think Planetside 2, Warframe and some aeroplane game are free.

#6 Edited by xxyetixx (1388 posts) -

Ha of course a cow can't see value in something else and speak with logic, they just resort to name calling and attack lol

#7 Posted by lostrib (42869 posts) -

@juarbles said:

A real gamer will choose the ps4 bundle a moron will choose the xbone one. As simple as that.

so i take it you got the xbox one

#8 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

Both look very unappealing.

#9 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (950 posts) -

PS4. List of free to play PS4 games out now or coming soon:

DC Universe Online, Warframe, War Thunder, Blacklight: Retribution, Planetside 2, Deep Down, EverQuest Next.

That's not counting the games you get with those 3 months of PS+. The superior hardware doesn't hurt either.

#10 Edited by MonsieurX (31708 posts) -

@kratosyoloswag said:

PS4. List of free to play PS4 games out now or coming soon:

DC Universe Online, Warframe, War Thunder, Blacklight: Retribution, Planetside 2, Deep Down, EverQuest Next.

That's not counting the games you get with those 3 months of PS+. The superior hardware doesn't hurt either.

Tough the P2P games were all shity and lol-worthy according to cows for last gen?

#11 Posted by hoosier7 (3980 posts) -

Blacklight's just had a big update too i believe, looks pretty solid.

#12 Edited by Shielder7 (5191 posts) -

In the infamous bundle I believe you get the disc and with Titian fall you have to download it. Not a fan of having to download, Also I could give less about a camera in fact I'd unplug it if I had one.

However with that said it's cheaper to just by everything separately on PS4 because I don't give a crap about PSN+ and it's free games that aren't free

#13 Posted by xxyetixx (1388 posts) -

@Shielder7: I know the Titanfall is a DL don't know about Infamous. But either way when I make the jump to next gen I want the system to do what it's advertised to do and with the Titanfall bundle I get that all in one box. Plus a game that I will enjoy for a while online with friends. Infamous bundle your getting the game, PS+ and the system. I'd have to go out and spend another 60 to get the gimmicky family friendly camera. At least with X1 gimmick is included and has developmental potential.

#14 Posted by xxyetixx (1388 posts) -

Oh and for the record I'm not a "real" gamer anymore. I grew up work, raise my kids spend time with my gal, and try to find free time to get online and game with friends. The only games I've bought in the last 2 years were COD:BO2 and COD:Ghosts :o

#15 Posted by juarbles (801 posts) -

@xxyetixx: then you should stop destroying gaming for the rest of us, real gamers and limit your gaming time to playing flappy bird or something like that which doesn't affect the industry negatively.

#16 Edited by _Matt_ (9439 posts) -

Eh, they're both pretty shitty value.

#17 Edited by lostrib (42869 posts) -

@juarbles said:

@xxyetixx: then you should stop destroying gaming for the rest of us, real gamers and limit your gaming time to playing flappy bird or something like that which doesn't affect the industry negatively.

cry moar noob

#18 Posted by Epic-gamerz (222 posts) -

Outlast & Dead nation free with PS+ >>>>>> Titan Fail + Killer extinct

#19 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

Not going to lie thats a pretty good deal for Sony 479 extra controller and inFamous and 3 years of PS+ with some free games on there(Resogun, Dead Nation, Don't Starve etc) is a snazzy little deal, If XB1 gave 1 year free membership of Live then i'd jump the fuck on that!

#20 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

Ps4 definitely the better bundle. PlayStation Plus for 3 months nets you a lot of downloads

#21 Edited by MonsieurX (31708 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

Ps4 definitely the better bundle. PlayStation Plus for 3 months nets you a lot of free downloads

Good thing is bundled with an extra remote so you can play Infamous with a buddy or online...oh wait

inb4 he derails into PC games begging

#22 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

Xbox One for me. I mean I have both, but out of those 2 bundles, I see more value in the XB bundle.

#23 Edited by xxyetixx (1388 posts) -

@WadeFan: while I'd like the price of X1 to be lower I'm almost convinced to jump on this Titanfall bundle. Titanfall and Killer Instinct would hold me over till the next COD, mortal kombat, or Destiny. My kids will have the Kinect stuff and I'd probably pick up PvZ:GW for them too. Myself and my girl can play around with the Xbox fitness stuff. I can Skype my family outta state. Yet I'm still hesitant cause I can play Titanfall and PvZ on 360 so I don't feel that need to upgrade, I just want to. So I guess I gotta wait n see which side wins my reasonable and practical side or the selfish I just want it now side, lol. Cause in my eyes the time to get either system is when there is absolutely something I must have and it's not available on 360!

#24 Posted by bobbetybob (19297 posts) -
@juarbles said:

A real gamer will choose the ps4 bundle a moron will choose the xbone one. As simple as that.

A real gamer would chose whichever console and game interests them most.

#25 Posted by juarbles (801 posts) -

@bobbetybob: not really. As a real gamer I know what I'm talking about.

#26 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@xxyetixx said:

@WadeFan: while I'd like the price of X1 to be lower I'm almost convinced to jump on this Titanfall bundle. Titanfall and Killer Instinct would hold me over till the next COD, mortal kombat, or Destiny. My kids will have the Kinect stuff and I'd probably pick up PvZ:GW for them too. Myself and my girl can play around with the Xbox fitness stuff. I can Skype my family outta state. Yet I'm still hesitant cause I can play Titanfall and PvZ on 360 so I don't feel that need to upgrade, I just want to. So I guess I gotta wait n see which side wins my reasonable and practical side or the selfish I just want it now side, lol. Cause in my eyes the time to get either system is when there is absolutely something I must have and it's not available on 360!

I own both the PS4 and the Xbox One and I can say that since I have bought my Xbox One, I have not touched my PS4. It's a great console, but it feels like a PS3 with better graphics atm. My xbox One feels like an actual upgrade in that while the graphics have improved over it's predecessor; the dashboard, kinect, TV integration and controller improvements make it actually feel like a next gen platform. I know cows love to sit here and moo all day about how the Kinect is an NSA spy cam and lol all day at the 792p resolution of Titanfall but at the end of the day, the Kinect is really cool and useful and Titanfall will be fun regardless of it being 792p or 1080p.

#27 Edited by MisterXMedia (233 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@xxyetixx said:

@WadeFan: while I'd like the price of X1 to be lower I'm almost convinced to jump on this Titanfall bundle. Titanfall and Killer Instinct would hold me over till the next COD, mortal kombat, or Destiny. My kids will have the Kinect stuff and I'd probably pick up PvZ:GW for them too. Myself and my girl can play around with the Xbox fitness stuff. I can Skype my family outta state. Yet I'm still hesitant cause I can play Titanfall and PvZ on 360 so I don't feel that need to upgrade, I just want to. So I guess I gotta wait n see which side wins my reasonable and practical side or the selfish I just want it now side, lol. Cause in my eyes the time to get either system is when there is absolutely something I must have and it's not available on 360!

I own both the PS4 and the Xbox One and I can say that since I have bought my Xbox One, I have not touched my PS4. It's a great console, but it feels like a PS3 with better graphics atm. My xbox One feels like an actual upgrade in that while the graphics have improved over it's predecessor; the dashboard, kinect, TV integration and controller improvements make it actually feel like a next gen platform. I know cows love to sit here and moo all day about how the Kinect is an NSA spy cam and lol all day at the 792p resolution of Titanfall but at the end of the day, the Kinect is really cool and useful and Titanfall will be fun regardless of it being 792p or 1080p.

Sounds like Applesexual rhetoric.

The Xbone is a last-gen console. The graphics are BARELY improved from last-gen consoles and it still suffers from the same problems as last-gen consoles such as slow install times and laggy online network.

The PS4 is the ONLY current-gen console that has fixed all or most of these problems. Xbone is just a PS 3.1.

#28 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@WadeFan said:

@xxyetixx said:

@WadeFan: while I'd like the price of X1 to be lower I'm almost convinced to jump on this Titanfall bundle. Titanfall and Killer Instinct would hold me over till the next COD, mortal kombat, or Destiny. My kids will have the Kinect stuff and I'd probably pick up PvZ:GW for them too. Myself and my girl can play around with the Xbox fitness stuff. I can Skype my family outta state. Yet I'm still hesitant cause I can play Titanfall and PvZ on 360 so I don't feel that need to upgrade, I just want to. So I guess I gotta wait n see which side wins my reasonable and practical side or the selfish I just want it now side, lol. Cause in my eyes the time to get either system is when there is absolutely something I must have and it's not available on 360!

I own both the PS4 and the Xbox One and I can say that since I have bought my Xbox One, I have not touched my PS4. It's a great console, but it feels like a PS3 with better graphics atm. My xbox One feels like an actual upgrade in that while the graphics have improved over it's predecessor; the dashboard, kinect, TV integration and controller improvements make it actually feel like a next gen platform. I know cows love to sit here and moo all day about how the Kinect is an NSA spy cam and lol all day at the 792p resolution of Titanfall but at the end of the day, the Kinect is really cool and useful and Titanfall will be fun regardless of it being 792p or 1080p.

Sounds like Applesexual rhetoric.

The Xbone is a last-gen console. The graphics are BARELY improved from last-gen consoles and it still suffers from the same problems as last-gen consoles such as slow install times and laggy online network.

The PS4 is the ONLY current-gen console that has fixed all or most of these problems. Xbone is just a PS 3.1.

Nothing you said there in any disproved anything I said. Both consoles have their issues. Personally, I'll take slightly worse graphics than the competitions and less "P's" over a new IP that is a lot of fun (Titanfall). I'm not biased towards one or the other, I just think at this point the Xbox One has done more to improve upon its predecessor. Seriously, other than graphics, what has Sony done to make the PS4 better than the PS3? The controller? Sure. Faster OS? Yep. Anything else? Meanwhile, Microsoft bumped the graphics, made the controller better, improved the dashboard, improved the speed of the OS, integrated TV, created a tool that lets your voice control the system, whether that's turning it on, switching between apps, etc.

Overall, the PS4 is an upgraded PS3 while the Xbox One is a multimedia machine. I'm excited for inFamous SS and Titanfall, but NOT for the resolution or FPS of the games, but because they look like genuine fun. Cows, like yourself, apparently think anything with a PS symbol is made by "godly" and we should "all hail lord kaz". Suddenly minimally better graphics and higher sales matter this gen when they didn't matter at all last gen.

#29 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10531 posts) -

@whiskeystrike said:

Both look very unappealing.

this.

Still waiting for a good PS4 bundle.

Praying everyday for a Phantom Pain PS4 bundle

#30 Posted by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@MonsieurX: good thing online petitions exist, or else you wouldn't have anything to play. :)

Noticed you were too cowardly to show your puss in the infamous gif thread, like I predicted.

Keep on beggin'.

#31 Posted by MisterXMedia (233 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@WadeFan said:

@xxyetixx said:

@WadeFan: while I'd like the price of X1 to be lower I'm almost convinced to jump on this Titanfall bundle. Titanfall and Killer Instinct would hold me over till the next COD, mortal kombat, or Destiny. My kids will have the Kinect stuff and I'd probably pick up PvZ:GW for them too. Myself and my girl can play around with the Xbox fitness stuff. I can Skype my family outta state. Yet I'm still hesitant cause I can play Titanfall and PvZ on 360 so I don't feel that need to upgrade, I just want to. So I guess I gotta wait n see which side wins my reasonable and practical side or the selfish I just want it now side, lol. Cause in my eyes the time to get either system is when there is absolutely something I must have and it's not available on 360!

I own both the PS4 and the Xbox One and I can say that since I have bought my Xbox One, I have not touched my PS4. It's a great console, but it feels like a PS3 with better graphics atm. My xbox One feels like an actual upgrade in that while the graphics have improved over it's predecessor; the dashboard, kinect, TV integration and controller improvements make it actually feel like a next gen platform. I know cows love to sit here and moo all day about how the Kinect is an NSA spy cam and lol all day at the 792p resolution of Titanfall but at the end of the day, the Kinect is really cool and useful and Titanfall will be fun regardless of it being 792p or 1080p.

Sounds like Applesexual rhetoric.

The Xbone is a last-gen console. The graphics are BARELY improved from last-gen consoles and it still suffers from the same problems as last-gen consoles such as slow install times and laggy online network.

The PS4 is the ONLY current-gen console that has fixed all or most of these problems. Xbone is just a PS 3.1.

Nothing you said there in any disproved anything I said. Both consoles have their issues. Personally, I'll take slightly worse graphics than the competitions and less "P's" over a new IP that is a lot of fun (Titanfall). I'm not biased towards one or the other, I just think at this point the Xbox One has done more to improve upon its predecessor. Seriously, other than graphics, what has Sony done to make the PS4 better than the PS3? The controller? Sure. Faster OS? Yep. Anything else? Meanwhile, Microsoft bumped the graphics, made the controller better, improved the dashboard, improved the speed of the OS, integrated TV, created a tool that lets your voice control the system, whether that's turning it on, switching between apps, etc.

Overall, the PS4 is an upgraded PS3 while the Xbox One is a multimedia machine. I'm excited for inFamous SS and Titanfall, but NOT for the resolution or FPS of the games, but because they look like genuine fun. Cows, like yourself, apparently think anything with a PS symbol is made by "godly" and we should "all hail lord kaz". Suddenly minimally better graphics and higher sales matter this gen when they didn't matter at all last gen.

How about install times <30 secs while Xboners need to wait 5 days for 1 game to install?

How about an OS that doesn't crawl like a turtle when it's doing more than 1 task?

How about an online network that doesn't lag? How ironic considering before the consoles' releases, Xbrats were saying how superior Azure was to SONY's servers.

You said: "Meanwhile, Microsoft bumped the graphics, made the controller better, improved the dashboard, improved the speed of the OS, integrated TV, created a tool that lets your voice control the system, whether that's turning it on, switching between apps, etc."

In all of the things you've mentioned, SONY has outdone MS.

DS4 > Xboner controller.

Dashboard is NOT improved. It's a clusterf*ck.

The OS is slow as shit.

If you want to watch TV, use your remote. This is a redundant and unnecessary feature. If it were so amazing like you're stating, the Xbone wouldn't be failing right now.

Gamespot admitted that PS4 voice control is more consistent and superior to Kinect's voice control. Spending billions on R&D means nothing when your engineers are inferior to your competitor's engineers.

#32 Posted by lostrib (42869 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@WadeFan said:

Nothing you said there in any disproved anything I said. Both consoles have their issues. Personally, I'll take slightly worse graphics than the competitions and less "P's" over a new IP that is a lot of fun (Titanfall). I'm not biased towards one or the other, I just think at this point the Xbox One has done more to improve upon its predecessor. Seriously, other than graphics, what has Sony done to make the PS4 better than the PS3? The controller? Sure. Faster OS? Yep. Anything else? Meanwhile, Microsoft bumped the graphics, made the controller better, improved the dashboard, improved the speed of the OS, integrated TV, created a tool that lets your voice control the system, whether that's turning it on, switching between apps, etc.

Overall, the PS4 is an upgraded PS3 while the Xbox One is a multimedia machine. I'm excited for inFamous SS and Titanfall, but NOT for the resolution or FPS of the games, but because they look like genuine fun. Cows, like yourself, apparently think anything with a PS symbol is made by "godly" and we should "all hail lord kaz". Suddenly minimally better graphics and higher sales matter this gen when they didn't matter at all last gen.

How about install times <30 secs while Xboners need to wait 5 days for 1 game to install?

How about an OS that doesn't crawl like a turtle when it's doing more than 1 task?

How about an online network that doesn't lag? How ironic considering before the consoles' releases, Xbrats were saying how superior Azure was to SONY's servers.

You said: "Meanwhile, Microsoft bumped the graphics, made the controller better, improved the dashboard, improved the speed of the OS, integrated TV, created a tool that lets your voice control the system, whether that's turning it on, switching between apps, etc."

In all of the things you've mentioned, SONY has outdone MS.

DS4 > Xboner controller.

Dashboard is NOT improved. It's a clusterf*ck.

The OS is slow as shit.

If you want to watch TV, use your remote. This is a redundant and unnecessary feature. If it were so amazing like you're stating, the Xbone wouldn't be failing right now.

Gamespot admitted that PS4 voice control is more consistent and superior to Kinect's voice control. Spending billions on R&D means nothing when your engineers are inferior to your competitor's engineers.

How about less hyperbole

#33 Edited by MonsieurX (31708 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: good thing online petitions exist, or else you wouldn't have anything to play. :)

Noticed you were too cowardly to show your puss in the infamous gif thread, like I predicted.

Keep on beggin'.

Called it,unrelated post

LOL

#34 Posted by blamix99 (2575 posts) -

PS4 of course,

#35 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7885 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

Not going to lie thats a pretty good deal for Sony 479 extra controller and inFamous and 3 years of PS+ with some free games on there(Resogun, Dead Nation, Don't Starve etc) is a snazzy little deal, If XB1 gave 1 year free membership of Live then i'd jump the fuck on that!

3 years of PS+ would be a great deal, and I would probably pick one up if that were the case. Unfortunately, it's 3 months.

#36 Edited by lostrib (42869 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: good thing online petitions exist, or else you wouldn't have anything to play. :)

Noticed you were too cowardly to show your puss in the infamous gif thread, like I predicted.

Keep on beggin'.

How about instead of invading every thread with your petition bullshit, you guys just settle it over PM. Or just let it go

#37 Posted by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: good thing online petitions exist, or else you wouldn't have anything to play. :)

Noticed you were too cowardly to show your puss in the infamous gif thread, like I predicted.

Keep on beggin'.

How about instead of invading every thread with your petition bullshit, you guys just settle it over PM. Or just let it go

How about you look and see that I didn't invade shit until your buddy brought it up. Now sit your ass down.

#38 Posted by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Jelly confirmed. :)

#39 Posted by MonsieurX (31708 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: good thing online petitions exist, or else you wouldn't have anything to play. :)

Noticed you were too cowardly to show your puss in the infamous gif thread, like I predicted.

Keep on beggin'.

How about instead of invading every thread with your petition bullshit, you guys just settle it over PM. Or just let it go

How about you look and see that I didn't invade shit until your buddy brought it up. Now sit your ass down.

Brought something related to the topic,you didn't,as usual.

#40 Posted by xxyetixx (1388 posts) -

@WadeFan: yes the cows will moo, I feel the same way about the PS4 it's like it took everything 360 had, that PS3 didn't gave it a graphics bump and called it a PS4 when it's really just a 360+PS3 with a graphics bump Sony is always playing catch up to MS, MS has done a lot making online gaming mainstream in consoles, live and achievments, party chat. And yes I know PC guys have done that stuff before 360 I don't discredit that but as far as consoles go MS lead the way. So yeah I'm more intrigued to see what MS brings to the table that what Sony does

#41 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Not going to lie thats a pretty good deal for Sony 479 extra controller and inFamous and 3 years of PS+ with some free games on there(Resogun, Dead Nation, Don't Starve etc) is a snazzy little deal, If XB1 gave 1 year free membership of Live then i'd jump the fuck on that!

3 years of PS+ would be a great deal, and I would probably pick one up if that were the case. Unfortunately, it's 3 months.

I agree but for someone new to PS+ 3 months is great for them and they can save when they see the value, compared to MS' 1 month, but that's just my opinion :)

#42 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@MonsieurX: answer the question

#43 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@WadeFan said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@WadeFan said:

@xxyetixx said:

@WadeFan: while I'd like the price of X1 to be lower I'm almost convinced to jump on this Titanfall bundle. Titanfall and Killer Instinct would hold me over till the next COD, mortal kombat, or Destiny. My kids will have the Kinect stuff and I'd probably pick up PvZ:GW for them too. Myself and my girl can play around with the Xbox fitness stuff. I can Skype my family outta state. Yet I'm still hesitant cause I can play Titanfall and PvZ on 360 so I don't feel that need to upgrade, I just want to. So I guess I gotta wait n see which side wins my reasonable and practical side or the selfish I just want it now side, lol. Cause in my eyes the time to get either system is when there is absolutely something I must have and it's not available on 360!

I own both the PS4 and the Xbox One and I can say that since I have bought my Xbox One, I have not touched my PS4. It's a great console, but it feels like a PS3 with better graphics atm. My xbox One feels like an actual upgrade in that while the graphics have improved over it's predecessor; the dashboard, kinect, TV integration and controller improvements make it actually feel like a next gen platform. I know cows love to sit here and moo all day about how the Kinect is an NSA spy cam and lol all day at the 792p resolution of Titanfall but at the end of the day, the Kinect is really cool and useful and Titanfall will be fun regardless of it being 792p or 1080p.

Sounds like Applesexual rhetoric.

The Xbone is a last-gen console. The graphics are BARELY improved from last-gen consoles and it still suffers from the same problems as last-gen consoles such as slow install times and laggy online network.

The PS4 is the ONLY current-gen console that has fixed all or most of these problems. Xbone is just a PS 3.1.

Nothing you said there in any disproved anything I said. Both consoles have their issues. Personally, I'll take slightly worse graphics than the competitions and less "P's" over a new IP that is a lot of fun (Titanfall). I'm not biased towards one or the other, I just think at this point the Xbox One has done more to improve upon its predecessor. Seriously, other than graphics, what has Sony done to make the PS4 better than the PS3? The controller? Sure. Faster OS? Yep. Anything else? Meanwhile, Microsoft bumped the graphics, made the controller better, improved the dashboard, improved the speed of the OS, integrated TV, created a tool that lets your voice control the system, whether that's turning it on, switching between apps, etc.

Overall, the PS4 is an upgraded PS3 while the Xbox One is a multimedia machine. I'm excited for inFamous SS and Titanfall, but NOT for the resolution or FPS of the games, but because they look like genuine fun. Cows, like yourself, apparently think anything with a PS symbol is made by "godly" and we should "all hail lord kaz". Suddenly minimally better graphics and higher sales matter this gen when they didn't matter at all last gen.

How about install times <30 secs while Xboners need to wait 5 days for 1 game to install?

How about an OS that doesn't crawl like a turtle when it's doing more than 1 task?

How about an online network that doesn't lag? How ironic considering before the consoles' releases, Xbrats were saying how superior Azure was to SONY's servers.

You said: "Meanwhile, Microsoft bumped the graphics, made the controller better, improved the dashboard, improved the speed of the OS, integrated TV, created a tool that lets your voice control the system, whether that's turning it on, switching between apps, etc."

In all of the things you've mentioned, SONY has outdone MS.

DS4 > Xboner controller.

Dashboard is NOT improved. It's a clusterf*ck.

The OS is slow as shit.

If you want to watch TV, use your remote. This is a redundant and unnecessary feature. If it were so amazing like you're stating, the Xbone wouldn't be failing right now.

Gamespot admitted that PS4 voice control is more consistent and superior to Kinect's voice control. Spending billions on R&D means nothing when your engineers are inferior to your competitor's engineers.

Miss the days when someone could actually debate intelligently, rather than resort to "Xboners", "Xbrats" and "Applesexual Rhetoric." Also, you try to disprove my opinions with your subjective opinions. "Dashboard is not improved, it's a clusterfuck" thats your opinion. "The OS is slow as shit" - also your opinion. In my opinion, as stated above they are superior, but never did I try and pass it as fact. Try using intelligence to debate, not fall back to name calling.

#44 Posted by MonsieurX (31708 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: answer the question

So,why don't you try to stay on topic and reply to my initial post?

#45 Posted by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: answer the question

So,why don't you try to stay on topic and reply to my initial post?

Still refuse? You bring disgrace to the herm race.

#46 Edited by MonsieurX (31708 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: answer the question

So,why don't you try to stay on topic and reply to my initial post?

Still refuse? You bring disgrace to the herm race.

Just more posts to flag,carry on

#47 Posted by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@MonsieurX: still waiting.

#48 Posted by xxyetixx (1388 posts) -

@MisterXMedia: yes you and Wade have different opinions nothing either of you said with the exception of download times is fact it's just personal preference. But the X1 has improved it's DL times with the update. I like the snapping feature, I like that I can use voice commands for changing my TV channel. The biggest advantage MS has right now is I'm actually interested to see what else they are gonna bring to the table cause you know there will be more updates more things coming. I want a system that does more than just plays games, something that feels like it's evolved from its predecessor.

#49 Posted by lostrib (42869 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: good thing online petitions exist, or else you wouldn't have anything to play. :)

Noticed you were too cowardly to show your puss in the infamous gif thread, like I predicted.

Keep on beggin'.

How about instead of invading every thread with your petition bullshit, you guys just settle it over PM. Or just let it go

How about you look and see that I didn't invade shit until your buddy brought it up. Now sit your ass down.

That's provably untrue

#50 Posted by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: good thing online petitions exist, or else you wouldn't have anything to play. :)

Noticed you were too cowardly to show your puss in the infamous gif thread, like I predicted.

Keep on beggin'.

How about instead of invading every thread with your petition bullshit, you guys just settle it over PM. Or just let it go

How about you look and see that I didn't invade shit until your buddy brought it up. Now sit your ass down.

That's provably untrue

"Provably?"

Sober up before posting.