Bugs and Glitches You Have Experienced in BF4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Yep, it's me again, with another thread about BF4. What can I say? I love this game. Anyhow, has anyone randomly lost game saves for the main campaign? I was playing the PS4 version on "Hard" and got to the third chapter/ mission of the game (i.e. the part that takes place in Shanghai China). A week later (I have a full-time job), when I returned to continue my game, the save data was gone; I now have to start from the beginning.

WTF man?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I crashed a lot in the initial 2-3 weeks of release. That's the extent of my 'bugs'

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@wis3boi said:

I crashed a lot in the initial 2-3 weeks of release. That's the extent of my 'bugs'

Pretty much the same. There is a glitch on Operation locker to the 2nd/3rd floor railings on the C flag, also Operation locker ends up with floating ATV vehicle drops and floating supply drops. Oh and the notorious revive bug, which they've "fixed" (now you will revive properly, but the accept revive prompt will be stuck on your screen)

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

You'd be better off moving this to the general games section.

Anyway, I'll try and list the stuff I can remember:

• Sound issues on a certain map (Fixed now I think)
  • Crashing during multiplayer games
  • Graphics issues (Can't explain what it is)

I don't play it now (PC) anyway. Just waiting until it's playable for me.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

@gameofthering said:

I don't play it now (PC) anyway. Just waiting until it's playable for me.

That's a shame.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts
  1. Sound issues
  2. Lag
  3. Full-on freezing
  4. Instances of enemies receiving zero damage, though you shot them
  5. Damage/kills sometimes delayed

-----

I still really enjoy the game. The most annoying issue ever (in BF3) was rubber-banding, which i've yet to experience in BF4.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

I got it on the PS3 to play with a friend of mine, I've played BFBC, BFBC2, BF1943, and BF3 on the Xbox 360, BF4 on the PS3 is by far one of the ugliest of them, and it keeps crapping out on me at loud screens, especially in the single player, multiplayer I can expect a crash for every two hours of online gameplay, usually in the load screens between matches. Each time it does this its not just the game that freezes, but the system as well, I can't get the system menu up to quit game or anything, so I have to power down the system and restart from scratch.

Also, not a glitch but I really hate that there's no pre-game lobby for friends to form a squad in, what was EA thinking?!

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I been reading a lot of news lately about major issues with BF4 and the investors suing the company for it.. i guess it was good that i didnt buy BF4 yet afterall.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lundy86_4

@lamprey263 said:

Also, not a glitch but I really hate that there's no pre-game lobby for friends to form a squad in, what was EA thinking?!

Such a dumb decision. It was so much easier, as now I have to search the server list for a game with fewer players... It's ridiculous.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I have yet to try the campaign (PS4 version) but have been kicked out of a few online matches. I haven't played since the big update as I've been playing AC4.

My big issue is the lack of partying up with friends before jumping on a server.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@lamprey263 said:

Such a dumb decision. It was so much easier, as now I have to search the server list for a game with fewer players... It's ridiculous.

well, to be fair, in BF3 I found that despite being in a pregame squad that when we launched the MP game together we often wouldn't be on the same squads or teams when we made it into the game, though on XBL we were always in party chat so it made it easier to get into the same team and squad after joining, but playing on the PS3 has with no party chat has made it frustrating for me

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lundy86_4

@lamprey263 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@lamprey263 said:

well, to be fair, in BF3 I found that despite being in a pregame squad that when we launched the MP game together we often wouldn't be on the same squads or teams when we made it into the game, though on XBL we were always in party chat so it made it easier to get into the same team and squad after joining, but playing on the PS3 has with no party chat has made it frustrating for me

Forgot about that. It was mildly annoying, and I would assume a minor fix. I can't imagine not having party-chat, it's partly why i've played my 360 far more this gen.

Hopefully DICE clue in, and bring it into the game with a patch.