BRAND NEW PS4exclusive DeepDown gameplay! And now has co-op?

  • 49 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by kinectthedots (2669 posts) -

Relesed 9/1/2014

Yes aparently up to 4p co-op. For those who thought the game was canceled or forgot about it, here it is in 1080p glory and I must say this looks crazy good.

gameplay starts @ 1:12

Loading Video...

I really can't wait for this to come out because it's starting to look like another must have game. This is another great looking PS4 exclusive for Sony haters to cry about and rant til they are blue in the face, different day same clowns.

Watch the video and share your thoughts. Seeing this video after thinking it might have been canceled, this is now one of my most anticipated PS4 titles supposedly coming out sometime in 2015 for Japan. Hope Sony doesn't take forever to bring this over to western markets.

#2 Edited by X_CAPCOM_X (6544 posts) -

@kinectthedots: is it being released outside of Japan?

EDIT: what's with the impossible "futuristic america" setting? Just make a fantasy game idiots.

#3 Edited by clyde46 (47475 posts) -

Already on the defensive eh Cow?

#4 Posted by kinectthedots (2669 posts) -

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@kinectthedots: is it being released outside of Japan?

Apparently all the dialogue is in English the same way Demon's Souls was when it released in japan on PS3. That in and of itself would lead me to believe that it will come over to the west. I would be pissed if they slept on this.

#5 Posted by BldgIrsh (2998 posts) -

Hey look a F2P game! Do we now count it as an game?

#6 Edited by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

cool...would you like some co-op with ur microtransactions.

#7 Posted by lostrib (42208 posts) -

whoopty doo

#9 Posted by lostrib (42208 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@clyde46 said:

Already on the defensive eh Cow?

I knew you'd be one of the idiots to come in this thread to add his butthurt. All you ever do now is come in PS4 related threads and go on smear campaigns with tears in your eyes. You're really pathetic but there obviously isn't anything exciting or worthwhile to talk about on the platforms you praise so your reduced to being a simple heckler as is with all the clowns who swear hate to all things Sony.

Funny how you only recognize that small piece to comment on since it highlights the blind fanboy statement your were prepared to make before you came in this thread eh herming? Didn't mean to rain on your fanboy parade clown, go ahead and make your simple minded fanboy one liner so you can leave the thread knowing you did your job.

Translation: yes

#10 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@bldgirsh said:

Hey look a F2P game! Do we now count it as an game?

depends. is it on playstation, or pc?

#11 Posted by BldgIrsh (2998 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:
@bldgirsh said:

Hey look a F2P game! Do we now count it as an game?

depends. is it on playstation, or pc?

The one limited to 30 fps I would presume.

#12 Posted by kinectthedots (2669 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@clyde46 said:

Already on the defensive eh Cow?

I knew you'd be one of the idiots to come in this thread to add his butthurt. All you ever do now is come in PS4 related threads and go on smear campaigns with tears in your eyes. You're really pathetic but there obviously isn't anything exciting or worthwhile to talk about on the platforms you praise so your reduced to being a simple heckler as is with all the clowns who swear hate to all things Sony.

Funny how you only recognize that small piece to comment on since it highlights the blind fanboy statement your were prepared to make before you came in this thread eh herming? Didn't mean to rain on your fanboy parade clown, go ahead and make your simple minded fanboy one liner so you can leave the thread knowing you did your job.

Translation: yes

I also knew you'd be one of the clown hecklers to come in here with nothing but a stupid one liner, you have not disappointed.

#13 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@bldgirsh said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@bldgirsh said:

Hey look a F2P game! Do we now count it as an game?

depends. is it on playstation, or pc?

The one limited to 30 fps I would presume.

that's extremely cryptic - but i know that means playstation!

ah ok well since its on playstation, yes its a game, and its the best damn game ever made even though its not made.

#14 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5210 posts) -

Its a shame they took out the SVOGI and Voxel Cone Tracing they had in the older gameplay videos that they pretended was running on PS4 but was running on 2 680's in SLI.

God it's disgusting how underpowered these consoles are.

#15 Edited by BldgIrsh (2998 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:
@bldgirsh said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@bldgirsh said:

Hey look a F2P game! Do we now count it as an game?

depends. is it on playstation, or pc?

The one limited to 30 fps I would presume.

that's extremely cryptic - but i know that means playstation!

ah ok well since its on playstation, yes its a game, and its the best damn game ever made even though its not made.

I would completely agree. Just imagine it being in 144 fps... that would make it too smooth and ruin the cinematic feel. Only playstation can provide such greatness.

All hail #godny

#16 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

but seriously. yeah i saw this footage the other day. 4p local multiplayer is certainly appealing.

#17 Posted by remiks00 (2464 posts) -

Wasn't this shit already posted like days ago....?

#18 Edited by kinectthedots (2669 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:
@bldgirsh said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@bldgirsh said:

Hey look a F2P game! Do we now count it as an game?

depends. is it on playstation, or pc?

The one limited to 30 fps I would presume.

that's extremely cryptic - but i know that means playstation!

ah ok well since its on playstation, yes its a game, and its the best damn game ever made even though its not made.

When idiots speak ^@CrownKingArthur /@bldgirsh

*cough*

Ono Details Deep Down, Praises PS4, Talks About 60 FPS

  • The quality showcased in the PlayStation Meeting in February was reached considerably quickly, and things like 60 frames per seconds are relatively easy to achieve.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/13/yoshinori-ono-details-deep-down-praises-ps4-talks-about-60-fps-vita-remote-play-and-dualshock-4/

Now you may continue on with the fanboy ignorance and dumbassery clowns.

FYI: 1080p 60fps for Deep Down was confirmed for a quite a while now.

#19 Edited by BldgIrsh (2998 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@bldgirsh said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@bldgirsh said:

Hey look a F2P game! Do we now count it as an game?

depends. is it on playstation, or pc?

The one limited to 30 fps I would presume.

that's extremely cryptic - but i know that means playstation!

ah ok well since its on playstation, yes its a game, and its the best damn game ever made even though its not made.

When idiots speak ^@CrownKingArthur /@bldgirsh

*cough*

Ono Details Deep Down, Praises PS4, Talks About 60 FPS

  • The quality showcased in the PlayStation Meeting in February was reached considerably quickly, and things like 60 frames per seconds are relatively easy to achieve.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/13/yoshinori-ono-details-deep-down-praises-ps4-talks-about-60-fps-vita-remote-play-and-dualshock-4/

Now you may continue on with the fanboy ignorance and dumbassery clowns.

FYI was confirend 1080p 60fps for a quite a while now.

Ahh, because sony/devs haven't lied before.

#20 Posted by Mr-Powers (466 posts) -

Lotta bitter betties getting gaped in this thread. hahahaha

#21 Posted by lamprey263 (25407 posts) -

Any news on whether they changed their distribution approach? I think I heard last (long while back) that it was free to play but pay to expand content within the game. I'm curious as to how such a model, if they keep it, would incorporate co-op if everyone might have a different level of paid DLC in what they have access to.

#22 Posted by lostrib (42208 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@clyde46 said:

Already on the defensive eh Cow?

I knew you'd be one of the idiots to come in this thread to add his butthurt. All you ever do now is come in PS4 related threads and go on smear campaigns with tears in your eyes. You're really pathetic but there obviously isn't anything exciting or worthwhile to talk about on the platforms you praise so your reduced to being a simple heckler as is with all the clowns who swear hate to all things Sony.

Funny how you only recognize that small piece to comment on since it highlights the blind fanboy statement your were prepared to make before you came in this thread eh herming? Didn't mean to rain on your fanboy parade clown, go ahead and make your simple minded fanboy one liner so you can leave the thread knowing you did your job.

Translation: yes

I also knew you'd be one of the clown hecklers to come in here with nothing but a stupid one liner, you have not disappointed.

why are you always so butthurt?

#23 Posted by Malta_1980 (11483 posts) -

I am now officially interested in the game.. the co-op should add more fun to the overall experience !!

#24 Edited by Snugenz (12767 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Already on the defensive eh Cow?

He always is, at east he is when he's not running away from an argument he knows he's lost which is 99% of them. Oh and if he does come back he spouts more lies and insults and then runs away again lol. What a loser fanboy @kinectthedots is giving real gamers (and Sony fans) like us a bad reputation.

Game looks great hope it gets an EU release.

#25 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18331 posts) -

Ofcourse it has Co-Op ! Its a F2P game..... isn't it ?

Anyway Dragons Dogma is miles better than this Beautyfully Rendered Generic Crap !

#26 Posted by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

Another godly RPG that cements PS4 status as the ultimate platform for RPG

#27 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18331 posts) -

@-Damien-

LoL, I like the themes and attitudes that keep rotating around here in System Wars....

#28 Edited by Alcapello (1309 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

Any news on whether they changed their distribution approach? I think I heard last (long while back) that it was free to play but pay to expand content within the game. I'm curious as to how such a model, if they keep it, would incorporate co-op if everyone might have a different level of paid DLC in what they have access to.

It basically such thing like you deposit the game money straight into the game, therefor making in game decision and purchases much more devastating.

Sorry lems you can't play this game just yet need a PS4 first thing.

#29 Posted by freedomfreak (43095 posts) -

Really not digging the environments. They look so bland.

Multiplayer seems cool.

#30 Posted by Pray_to_me (3064 posts) -

Don't Worry Lemmings you still have Ryse lmfao

#31 Posted by General_Solo76 (274 posts) -

Personally, I have zero interest in this game.

#32 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6772 posts) -

we have always known it had co-op have'nt we? I mean I am pretty sure it was revealed in the very first or second piece of media from it (where you saw multiple people going up against a dragon).

So I am kind of cconfused about peoples reactions now?

As for the game? I will wait and see, the microtransactions originally shown were borderline disgusting and it did not take long for the visual to be downgraded so much it almost looked an entire "gen worse" Still, in the end gameplay makes or breaks a game, since I have not playied it, I'm still keeping an eye on it.

#33 Posted by clone01 (25246 posts) -

Eh...nothing has really jumped out at me with this game. Guess I'll follow it and see how it pans out.

#34 Posted by Couth_ (10311 posts) -
@Maddie_Larkin said:

we have always known it had co-op have'nt we? I mean I am pretty sure it was revealed in the very first or second piece of media from it (where you saw multiple people going up against a dragon).

So I am kind of cconfused about peoples reactions now?

As for the game? I will wait and see, the microtransactions originally shown were borderline disgusting and it did not take long for the visual to be downgraded so much it almost looked an entire "gen worse" Still, in the end gameplay makes or breaks a game, since I have not playied it, I'm still keeping an eye on it.

Online coop was implied and assumed. This is local coop which is pretty rare

#35 Posted by clyde46 (47475 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@clyde46 said:

Already on the defensive eh Cow?

I knew you'd be one of the idiots to come in this thread to add his butthurt. All you ever do now is come in PS4 related threads and go on smear campaigns with tears in your eyes.

You're really pathetic but there obviously isn't anything exciting or worthwhile to talk about on the platforms you praise so you're reduced to being a simple sideline heckler as is with all the clowns who swear hate to all things Sony.

Funny how you only recognize that small piece of my post to comment on since it highlights the blind fanboy statement your were prepared to make before you came in this thread eh herming?

Didn't mean to rain on your fanboy parade clown, go ahead and make your simple minded fanboy one liner so you can leave the thread knowing you did your job.

Its obviously more fun to poke at you. If someone says anything bad about your beloved Sony you leap forth ready to defend your plastic box from these internet invaders but lets start as we mean to go on no? I do own a PS4, have done since it was released in the UK on the 29/11/13. It takes pride of place on my desk ready to play the latest and greatest. BUT WAIT! There is no latest and greatest, I can count the amount of times I've played it on two hands. Doesn't that say something to you?

Time for a little back story. I was a Cow once like you, Sony die hard to the bitter end. I had the PS1, the PS2 and the PSP and stacks of games for all. Do you know why I stopped being a Cow? Because it dawned on me that Sony doesn't care about me. Sony doesn't comfort me when people say nasty things about my consoles on the internet. Sony doesn't leap forth to help me defend Sony's consoles.

You call me pathetic but I believe thats a case of pot/kettle etc. I've been in MS threads where you've done exactly the same as me in this thread. I stand by my initial comment of you being on the defensive before the word go even. If your OP had just contained info on the game then I would of commented on the game but no you had to throw in the usual fanboy drivel. Talk about obvious bait.

#36 Edited by Zassimick (7082 posts) -

Looked pretty good. Four-player co-op, is that splitscreen or online? Pretty cool if splitscreen; would get a lot more playtime that way for me if I decide to check it out.

Definitely looks like the Souls series, and if it keeps the difficulty I'll probably pass. But it looks great, and if it's a bit easier for me I'll check it out; love how combat feels in Demon's Souls, I just can't overcome the difficulty.

#37 Posted by MBirdy88 (8999 posts) -

I'l be honest, amazing technical graphics... but it looks akward as hell.

#38 Edited by Heil68 (46840 posts) -

I'd try it if it comes to US.

#39 Posted by humanistpotato (555 posts) -

stopped caring about this game when they said it is going to be f2p. Only well done f2p i've played is Dota 2

#40 Edited by Alcapello (1309 posts) -

#41 Edited by cainetao11 (19289 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Already on the defensive eh Cow?

Seriously. What did anyone say about it? Looks cool to me..

#42 Posted by Renevent42 (5597 posts) -

Pretty much the only console game so far that has me even remotely interested in purchasing a console. This is the first time since the NES I haven't purchased at least one current console...sad state of affairs across the board IMO.

#43 Edited by NFJSupreme (5404 posts) -

Is it me or does it look worse than what they first showed (no that this is shocking or anything)?

#45 Posted by verbalfilth (4718 posts) -

@NFJSupreme: Nope. You are right.

The game has just been getting worse with each reveal since e3 2013

#46 Posted by Ghost120x (4147 posts) -

Garbage. Please bring Dragons Dogma 2 than this uninspired Dark Souls clone POS.

#47 Edited by hehe101 (629 posts) -

The combat is terrible, can see why it's f2p now

#48 Posted by gamefan67 (9951 posts) -

Just make Dragon's Dogma 2 already Capcom, then you can take all my money.

#49 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18331 posts) -

Yeah ! Dragons Dogma 2 please ! And this time, Add Co-Op.

#50 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

okey dokey but its not his fault nor mine that the ps4's pedigree has associated 30 fps with ps4 in common parlance.