Bloodborne info update: Lock-on confirmed, effect of blood

  • 80 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

Everything sounds amazing to say the least. A few foggy details were cleared up in this vid, one being lock-on or the lack of which a lot of people were concerned about including me. Other details about the blood brings my hype level up to a new plateau. 2015 may be a valid candidate for the greatest gaming year in video game history.

This vid is 15 mins, but since it's for fans and for people who are genuinely interested in what this game has it's probably not long enough but the new information is indeed welcome.

For PS haters, ignorant souls idiots and desperate fanboy trolls who have a problem with the lenght, there is no TLDR version and if you don't care or if you think the game is overhyped or isn't exciting, then why are you in this thread? Get the fvck out, you won't be missed.

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (40646 posts) -

Overhyped trash.

#3 Posted by kinectthedots (1942 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Overhyped trash.

Poor guy. Your trolling used to be a lot better.

#4 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5307 posts) -

Was liking your OP. Then I read the bottom paragraph. Loving the game thou.

#5 Edited by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

BloodBorne for president

#6 Posted by mems_1224 (47166 posts) -

lol oh, so its a souls game? got it. thats supposed to be news or something?

#7 Posted by freedomfreak (40646 posts) -
@kinectthedots said:

Poor guy. Your trolling used to be a lot better.

I, like, never troll.

#8 Edited by GreySeal9 (24360 posts) -

Lock-on and blood. Truly groundbreaking.

Also, the video is too long.

#9 Posted by mems_1224 (47166 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@kinectthedots said:

Poor guy. Your trolling used to be a lot better.

I, like, never troll.

Your sigs used to be a lot better though. :P

#10 Posted by freedomfreak (40646 posts) -
@mems_1224 said:

Your sigs used to be a lot better though. :P

Blame Gamespot and its stupid sig limitation. Like hell, I'm gimping my cleavages.

#11 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

lol oh, so its a souls game? got it. thats supposed to be news or something?

lol, it's really impressive how you just try to sound ignorant and stupid just to make an off hand comment.

The "news" is in the video, if you didn't watch the video then there is no point in you making a comment.

#12 Edited by freedomfreak (40646 posts) -

Btw, casharmy, why are you always so angry?

#13 Posted by mems_1224 (47166 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@mems_1224 said:

lol oh, so its a souls game? got it. thats supposed to be news or something?

lol, it's really impressive how you just try to sound ignorant and stupid just to make an off hand comment.

The "news" is in the video, if you didn't watch the video then there is no point in you making a comment.

Im not gonna watch 15 minutes of that shit.

#14 Posted by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

Was liking your OP. Then I read the bottom paragraph. Loving the game thou.

Some things just need to be said. This is System Wars so everything that is said won't be pretty.

As you can already see from a few of the comments here, the bottom paragraph already applies itself well to certain posters.

#15 Edited by aroxx_ab (9838 posts) -

Hope this game is singleplayer only, then it will be great

#16 Posted by GreySeal9 (24360 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Was liking your OP. Then I read the bottom paragraph. Loving the game thou.

Some things just need to be said. This is System Wars so everything that is said won't be pretty.

As you can already see from a few of the comments here, the bottom paragraph already applies itself well to certain posters.

You sure showed those haters!

#17 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Btw, casharmy, why are you always so angry?

Because I bought a xbox one to play kinect.

#18 Posted by freedomfreak (40646 posts) -
@casharmy said:

Because I bought a xbox one to play kinect.

Haha!

That's so funny, man.

Seriously though, sounds like a personal problem.

#19 Posted by lostrib (37046 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Overhyped trash.

#20 Edited by Snugenz (11888 posts) -

@casharmy said:

2015 may be a valid candidate for the greatest gaming year in video game history.

@lostrib said:

@freedomfreak said:

Overhyped trash.

#22 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@casharmy said:

"For PS haters, ignorant souls idiots and desperate fanboy trolls who have a problem with the lenght, there is no TLDR version and if you don't care or if you think the game is overhyped or isn't exciting, then why are you in this thread? Get the fvck out, you won't be missed."

You sure showed those haters!

^ READ

I wasn't trying to "show" them anything, I was simply trying to save them the time of posting their idiotic comments (like yours) by informing them that this thread was for fans/people interested in the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I know people will make off comments without even clicking on the video so I just took the initiative to address those people before they even posted. You are welcome.

#23 Edited by GreySeal9 (24360 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

@lostrib said:

@freedomfreak said:

Overhyped trash.

@casharmy said:

2015 may be a valid candidate for the greatest gaming year in video game history.

lol. I thought that statement was really over-the-top as well.

#24 Posted by lostrib (37046 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@casharmy said:

"For PS haters, ignorant souls idiots and desperate fanboy trolls who have a problem with the lenght, there is no TLDR version and if you don't care or if you think the game is overhyped or isn't exciting, then why are you in this thread? Get the fvck out, you won't be missed."

You sure showed those haters!

^ READ

I wasn't trying to "show" them anything, I was simply trying to save them the time of posting their idiotic comments (like yours) by informing them that this thread was for fans/people interested in the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I know people will make off comments without even clicking on the video so I just took the initiative to address those people before they even posted. You are welcome.

Well good thing you made that statement, because it definitely stopped people

#25 Edited by GreySeal9 (24360 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@casharmy said:

"For PS haters, ignorant souls idiots and desperate fanboy trolls who have a problem with the lenght, there is no TLDR version and if you don't care or if you think the game is overhyped or isn't exciting, then why are you in this thread? Get the fvck out, you won't be missed."

You sure showed those haters!

^ READ

I wasn't trying to "show" them anything, I was simply trying to save them the time of posting their idiotic comments (like yours) by informing them that this thread was for fans/people interested in the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I know people will make off comments without even clicking on the video so I just took the initiative to address those people before they even posted. You are welcome.

You do realize that your thread will attract more haterz than it would have if you hadn't posted that little rant, right?

But then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright.

#26 Posted by Heil68 (44697 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@casharmy said:

"For PS haters, ignorant souls idiots and desperate fanboy trolls who have a problem with the lenght, there is no TLDR version and if you don't care or if you think the game is overhyped or isn't exciting, then why are you in this thread? Get the fvck out, you won't be missed."

You sure showed those haters!

^ READ

I wasn't trying to "show" them anything, I was simply trying to save them the time of posting their idiotic comments (like yours) by informing them that this thread was for fans/people interested in the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I know people will make off comments without even clicking on the video so I just took the initiative to address those people before they even posted. You are welcome.

Well good thing you made that statement, because it definitely stopped people

Not me , I watched it thoroughly.

#27 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@casharmy said:

^ READ

I wasn't trying to "show" them anything, I was simply trying to save them the time of posting their idiotic comments (like yours) by informing them that this thread was for fans/people interested in the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I know people will make off comments without even clicking on the video so I just took the initiative to address those people before they even posted. You are welcome.

You do realize that your thread will attract more haterz because you posted that rant, right?

But then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright.

More haters?

No, it's just the usual idiots who do nothing but post those types of comments and I have come to expect nothing else. The only people who aren't bright are the same haters who are still posting the exact type of comments I was referring to (including you) despite dismissing your arguments in my OP.

In every Bloodborne thread and I see the same group of morons bashing, some would avoid posting in this one as to not be so easily identified...then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright!

@GreySeal9 said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol look at the butthurt this game is causing. If it was an exclusive to PC or Xbox, you all wouldn't shut up about it. But we all know cows are the most discriminated people on System Wars. It's a fantastic looking game. By far the best looking souls game to date in fact. Deal with it lems and hermits.

Looks like the indifference to this game ITT is making you butthurt.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/bloodborne-is-edge-magazine-august-cover-31407478/#81

Oh look, if it isn't GreySeal posting in another Bloodborne related thread as if he doesn't care about the game, along with freedomfreak (again first to post lol) lostrib, mems and the idiot Sungenz. All the usual suspects present lol.

#28 Edited by Snugenz (11888 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@casharmy said:

^ READ

I wasn't trying to "show" them anything, I was simply trying to save them the time of posting their idiotic comments (like yours) by informing them that this thread was for fans/people interested in the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I know people will make off comments without even clicking on the video so I just took the initiative to address those people before they even posted. You are welcome.

You do realize that your thread will attract more haterz because you posted that rant, right?

But then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright.

More haters?

No, it's just the usual idiots who do nothing but post those types of comments and I have come to expect nothing else. The only people who aren't bright are the same haters who are still posting the exact type of comments I was referring to (including you) despite dismissing your arguments in my OP.

In every Bloodborne thread and I see the same group of morons bashing, some would avoid posting in this one as to not be so easily identified...then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright!

You're so angry, you should get that seen to.

#29 Edited by GreySeal9 (24360 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@casharmy said:

^ READ

I wasn't trying to "show" them anything, I was simply trying to save them the time of posting their idiotic comments (like yours) by informing them that this thread was for fans/people interested in the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I know people will make off comments without even clicking on the video so I just took the initiative to address those people before they even posted. You are welcome.

You do realize that your thread will attract more haterz because you posted that rant, right?

But then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright.

More haters?

No, it's just the usual idiots who do nothing but post those types of comments and I have come to expect nothing else. The only people who aren't bright are the same haters who are still posting the exact type of comments I was referring to (including you) despite dismissing your arguments in my OP.

In every Bloodborne thread and I see the same group of morons bashing, some would avoid posting in this one as to not be so easily identified...then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright!

@GreySeal9 said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol look at the butthurt this game is causing. If it was an exclusive to PC or Xbox, you all wouldn't shut up about it. But we all know cows are the most discriminated people on System Wars. It's a fantastic looking game. By far the best looking souls game to date in fact. Deal with it lems and hermits.

Looks like the indifference to this game ITT is making you butthurt.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/bloodborne-is-edge-magazine-august-cover-31407478/#81

Oh look, if it isn't GreySeal posting in another Bloodborne related thread as if he doesn't care about the game, along with freedomfreak (again first to post lol) lostrib, mems and the idiot Sungenz. All the usual suspects present lol.

Thanks for spotlighting my post.

But seriously, when even scottpsfan thinks your rant is dumb, it's time for some soul searching lol.

#30 Edited by kinectthedots (1942 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@casharmy said:

^ READ

I wasn't trying to "show" them anything, I was simply trying to save them the time of posting their idiotic comments (like yours) by informing them that this thread was for fans/people interested in the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I know people will make off comments without even clicking on the video so I just took the initiative to address those people before they even posted. You are welcome.

You do realize that your thread will attract more haterz because you posted that rant, right?

But then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright.

More haters?

No, it's just the usual idiots who do nothing but post those types of comments and I have come to expect nothing else. The only people who aren't bright are the same haters who are still posting the exact type of comments I was referring to (including you) despite dismissing your arguments in my OP.

In every Bloodborne thread and I see the same group of morons bashing, some would avoid posting in this one as to not be so easily identified...then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright!

@GreySeal9 said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol look at the butthurt this game is causing. If it was an exclusive to PC or Xbox, you all wouldn't shut up about it. But we all know cows are the most discriminated people on System Wars. It's a fantastic looking game. By far the best looking souls game to date in fact. Deal with it lems and hermits.

Looks like the indifference to this game ITT is making you butthurt.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/bloodborne-is-edge-magazine-august-cover-31407478/#81

Oh look, if it isn't GreySeal posting in another Bloodborne related thread as if he doesn't care about the game, along with freedomfreak (again first to post lol) lostrib, mems and the idiot Sungenz. All the usual suspects present lol.

Damn

#31 Posted by lostrib (37046 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@GreySeal9 said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol look at the butthurt this game is causing. If it was an exclusive to PC or Xbox, you all wouldn't shut up about it. But we all know cows are the most discriminated people on System Wars. It's a fantastic looking game. By far the best looking souls game to date in fact. Deal with it lems and hermits.

Looks like the indifference to this game ITT is making you butthurt.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/bloodborne-is-edge-magazine-august-cover-31407478/#81

Oh look, if it isn't GreySeal posting in another Bloodborne related thread as if he doesn't care about the game, along with freedomfreak (again first to post lol) lostrib, mems and the idiot Sungenz. All the usual suspects present lol.

Well to be fair, I didn't post because it's a BloodBorne thread

#32 Edited by freedomfreak (40646 posts) -

Oh boy. He went into analyzing mode.

What was anti-playstation about my post in that Edge thread? I know you're quick to jump on people that don't fellate anything Sony, but man, you gotta take a few steps back and realize that not everyone is into this.

I am though, btw. I just like how you managed to find that one post, which didn't even have anything to do with the game. Be sure to dig up the ones where I say I'm excited for this title, casharmy.

#33 Edited by GreySeal9 (24360 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@casharmy said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@casharmy said:

^ READ

I wasn't trying to "show" them anything, I was simply trying to save them the time of posting their idiotic comments (like yours) by informing them that this thread was for fans/people interested in the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I know people will make off comments without even clicking on the video so I just took the initiative to address those people before they even posted. You are welcome.

You do realize that your thread will attract more haterz because you posted that rant, right?

But then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright.

More haters?

No, it's just the usual idiots who do nothing but post those types of comments and I have come to expect nothing else. The only people who aren't bright are the same haters who are still posting the exact type of comments I was referring to (including you) despite dismissing your arguments in my OP.

In every Bloodborne thread and I see the same group of morons bashing, some would avoid posting in this one as to not be so easily identified...then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright!

@GreySeal9 said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol look at the butthurt this game is causing. If it was an exclusive to PC or Xbox, you all wouldn't shut up about it. But we all know cows are the most discriminated people on System Wars. It's a fantastic looking game. By far the best looking souls game to date in fact. Deal with it lems and hermits.

Looks like the indifference to this game ITT is making you butthurt.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/bloodborne-is-edge-magazine-august-cover-31407478/#81

Oh look, if it isn't GreySeal posting in another Bloodborne related thread as if he doesn't care about the game, along with freedomfreak (again first to post lol) lostrib, mems and the idiot Sungenz. All the usual suspects present lol.

Damn

To be fair, you approving of a post is pretty much equivalent to a giant sign that says "THIS POST BE DUMB!" If you really care for the TC, you shouldn't undermine him like that.

#34 Posted by nini200 (9805 posts) -

Another exclusive on PS4. Well it's the next NEXT coming of Jesus again cows. Better hype every detail that is released then when the game is released, it will do well for a month then be forgotten just like Infamous SS has been lol

#35 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

@casharmy said:

More haters?

No, it's just the usual idiots who do nothing but post those types of comments and I have come to expect nothing else. The only people who aren't bright are the same haters who are still posting the exact type of comments I was referring to (including you) despite dismissing your arguments in my OP.

In every Bloodborne thread and I see the same group of morons bashing, some would avoid posting in this one as to not be so easily identified...then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright!

You're so angry, you should get that seen to.

Aren't you tht guy who thinks Bloodborne is only getting hyped because it's a PS4 exclusive?

From the producer of the game that inspired the Souls games, the successor to a game that won GOTY and a franchise that went multiplat has has many people wanting to buy a PS4 just to play the game...yeah, you are defiantly an idiot whose opinion on anything relating to anything should be ignored.

@Snugenz said:
@silversix_ said:

The answer to your question is yes because its da motherfking Souls series.

Nah, it's because it's exclusive, the souls series is good, but not that good.

Seriously to come to a video game web site and make such an ignorant and silly fanboy minded comment about what may be the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls is beyond words.

I could really care less what you think of me, but why do you keep coming and Bloodborne threads making comments on it if you don't care about it and think it's overrated trash? I usually avoid threads about games that don't interest me, but heavily invested fanboys like yourself who fear what a game may be have to put in work am I right!

#36 Edited by GreySeal9 (24360 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Oh boy. He went into analyzing mode.

What was anti-playstation about my post in that Edge thread? I know you're quick to jump on people that don't fellate anything Sony, but man, you gotta take a few steps back and realize that not everyone is into this.

I am though, btw. I just like how you managed to find that one post, which didn't even have anything to do with the game. Be sure to dig up the ones where I say I'm excited for this title, casharmy.

The very act of digging up our posts from other Bloodborne threads is just super weird.

#37 Posted by freedomfreak (40646 posts) -
@GreySeal9 said:

The very act digging up our posts from other Bloodborne threads is just super weird.

It is. Just casharmy being casharmy. Trying to root out the "fanboys", while being an absolute fanboy himself.

At least my comment served its purpose. It's why I made it in the first place :p

#38 Edited by Snugenz (11888 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@Snugenz said:

@casharmy said:

More haters?

No, it's just the usual idiots who do nothing but post those types of comments and I have come to expect nothing else. The only people who aren't bright are the same haters who are still posting the exact type of comments I was referring to (including you) despite dismissing your arguments in my OP.

In every Bloodborne thread and I see the same group of morons bashing, some would avoid posting in this one as to not be so easily identified...then again, nobody ever accused you of being bright!

You're so angry, you should get that seen to.

Aren't you tht guy who thinks Bloodborne is only getting hyped because it's a PS4 exclusive?

From the producer of the game that inspired the Souls games, the successor to a game that won GOTY and a franchise that went multiplat has has many people wanting to buy a PS4 just to play the game...yeah, you are defiantly an idiot whose opinion on anything relating to anything should be ignored.

@Snugenz said:
@silversix_ said:

The answer to your question is yes because its da motherfking Souls series.

Nah, it's because it's exclusive, the souls series is good, but not that good.

Seriously to come to a video game web site and make such an ignorant and silly fanboy minded comment about what may be the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls is beyond words.

I could really care less what you think of me, but why do you keep coming and Bloodborne threads making comments on it if you don't care about it and think it's overrated trash? I usually avoid threads about games that don't interest me, but heavily invested fanboys like yourself who fear what a game may be have to put in work am I right!

No i'm not that guy, i'm the guy who thinks it's being overhyped because it's a PS4 exclusive, learn to read you angrymanchild. And i do care about Bloodborne, as a fan of the souls series, which i am considering i've played and own all the games (twice for DS1 and 2 because of the superior PC multiplat versions plus the PS3 versions) and will get Bloodborne on release.

Just because i think cows like you and kinectthedots and the other members of the muppet squad are overhyping the game, doesn't reflect on how i personally feel about the game.

You could care less of what i think of you?, so you care what i think of you, i knew it.

#39 Posted by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Oh boy. He went into analyzing mode.

... I know you're quick to jump on people that don't fellate anything Sony,...

The fvck are you talking about?

Stop projecting your stupid fanboyism because you don't have any decent argument or point of discussion.

#40 Posted by GreySeal9 (24360 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

@GreySeal9 said:

The very act digging up our posts from other Bloodborne threads is just super weird.

It is. Just casharmy being casharmy. Trying to root out the "fanboys", while being an absolute fanboy himself.

At least my comment served its purpose. It's why I made it in the first place :p

Indeed. carshamy is too basic to understand what happened ITT tho.

#41 Posted by freedomfreak (40646 posts) -
@casharmy said:

The fvck are you talking about?

Stop projecting your stupid fanboyism because you don't have any decent argument or point of discussion.

Oh right. You're not Casharmy, one of the most rabid cows on this board. I totally got the wrong casharmy.

It's nice you got rid of the rest of my post though. Then again, there was nothing you could say against it, because it showed how wrong you were.

#42 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21727 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Btw, casharmy, why are you always so angry?

i always wondered it too.

#43 Posted by darkangel115 (1699 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@freedomfreak said:

Overhyped trash.

lol i wouldn't call it trash, but it is way overhyped seeing as we haven't really seen any gameplay. I haven't really seen enough to form an opinion.

#44 Posted by Snugenz (11888 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

Damn

Ah look it's kinectthedotsbutnotverywell, someones still sore after our last bout where you thought real life photos were in game TLOU shots haha.

Poor guy ;).

#45 Edited by BldgIrsh (2598 posts) -

Haha. People are already labeling this hyped trash GOTY? I guess when there's nothing good to be released on consoles for 2015 desperation starts to kick in.

#46 Posted by GreySeal9 (24360 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

@kinectthedots said:

Damn

Ah look it's kinectthedotsbutnotverywell, someones still sore after our last bout where you thought real life photos were in game TLOU shots haha.

Poor guy ;).

lol

#47 Posted by mems_1224 (47166 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

@lostrib said:

@freedomfreak said:

Overhyped trash.

lol i wouldn't call it trash, but it is way overhyped seeing as we haven't really seen any gameplay. I haven't really seen enough to form an opinion.

why do you need to see gameplay? its a souls game, they're all the same.

#48 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (5556 posts) -

If only it wasn't a Souls game instead of a new IP...

Still, looks amazing.

#49 Edited by heretrix (37382 posts) -

@casharmy said:

then why are you in this thread? Get the fvck out, you won't be missed.

But then how will we ever be blessed with your charming personality?

#50 Posted by Zethrickk382 (174 posts) -

@casharmy: "More haters? No, it's just the usual idiots who do nothing but post those types of comments and I have come to expect nothing else."

Pretty much like clockwork these days. The one liner /u mad? Trolls.