Bloodborne Gameplay Trailer!!! PS4 Wins the gen!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by freedomfreak (38131 posts) -

It's all over!! SDC! Lems and herms screams are heard around the world!

Yawala hai ho ho

I believe in a good cleanser for the floor in my house. My tiles are my body. They deserve to be cleaned properly.

Also, I have over 500 posts. Hell, I'm over 30K. What a fucking no-lifer I am, but at least I've been able to keep up with one account. LTOTHAG DOESN'T COUNT.

Also, Dark Souls 3 trailer above me.

#2 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12748 posts) -

This has to be like the 5th time now this old gameplay footage has been posted.

It looks fun but people should realize that's a really early build, yada, yada.

Anyway I can't wait. Love me some Miyazaki.

#3 Posted by inb4uall (5096 posts) -

I don't get the hyped for this game. I couldn't give any less fucks if I tried.

#4 Posted by Jeager_Titan (896 posts) -

Lol amazon just told you to make this thread.

#5 Posted by freedomfreak (38131 posts) -

Lol amazon just told you to make this thread.

No, sir. This was made with all the kindness I have left in my heart.

Spoiler alert:

There's a lot more left!

#6 Edited by KungfuKitten (20657 posts) -

Only thing disappointing me a little is graphics/animation/physics. But knowing where it came from, it's an impressive step up already.

I wonder whether the final build looks much better. The media sure seems to think so. Then again, most of the media don't play PC games.

#7 Posted by bloodlust_101 (2675 posts) -

I have never played a Souls game yet - they all seemed too slow and defensive to me, but the game looks to be shaping up well.

#8 Posted by lostrib (31417 posts) -

You're the worst

#9 Posted by freedomfreak (38131 posts) -

I have never played a Souls game yet - they all seemed too slow and defensive to me, but the game looks to be shaping up well.

Waot/

Do you have mems' avatar?

#10 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3666 posts) -

sweet, is it coming out just after the last guardian?

#11 Edited by freedomfreak (38131 posts) -
@lostrib said:

You're the worst

Not *the* worst, lostrib. C'mon :(

#12 Posted by Wanderer5 (25640 posts) -

Think I lost track of how many times this was posted heh.

Well they aiming for a more offensive play for this one.

#13 Edited by AzatiS (6971 posts) -

@freedomfreak: This game will be big hit no doubt but thats not why PS4 will win this gen

#14 Posted by freedomfreak (38131 posts) -
@AzatiS said:

This game will be big hit no doubt but thats not why PS4 will win this gen

Why is it gonna win?

#15 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3217 posts) -

Looks like something only a cow like freedomfreak could love.

#16 Posted by freedomfreak (38131 posts) -

My love for the Ps4 has nothing to do with this.

#17 Posted by Bruin1986 (1171 posts) -

This game may be, quite literally, the most hyped game in the history of System Wars based off of so little information. Even before E3, it was being declared the "game of the generation" by some.

I could have sworn Half Life 3 had been announced.

#18 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3217 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

My love for the Ps4 has nothing to do with this.

C'mon, I thought we were sheep friends.

#19 Posted by bloodlust_101 (2675 posts) -

Think I lost track of how many times this was posted heh.

@bloodlust_101 said:

Well they aiming for a more offensive play for this one.

I heard, but we will see how it ends up :)

#20 Posted by freedomfreak (38131 posts) -

This game may be, quite literally, the most hyped game in the history of System Wars based off of so little information. Even before E3, it was being declared the "game of the generation" by some.

Reminds me of Dragon's Crown. You could run a country based off the amount of Rule34 that came out of it before it was released.

C'mon, I thought we were sheep friends.

And we still are :D

#21 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3666 posts) -

well if i was a playstation fanboy i'd get very excited about the prospect of a video game.

#22 Posted by bloodlust_101 (2675 posts) -

@bloodlust_101 said:

Waot/

Do you have mems' avatar?

It's low resolution version of his Avatar. I figured, ya know, 'Why not? He'll love it!'.

#23 Posted by freedomfreak (38131 posts) -

It's low resolution version of his Avatar. I figured, ya know, 'Why not? He'll love it!'.

The low resolution is what bothers me.

I'm all about the black bars 800P, sir.

#24 Edited by Dasein808 (139 posts) -

PCs already won this generation.

They did so the moment that both Sony and MS acknowledged that they would both be using x86 architecture and technology from 3rd party vendors rather than designing their own tech.

Peasants...

#25 Edited by BldgIrsh (676 posts) -

So graphics matter now? Man, these consolelites change their minds quick.

#26 Edited by AzatiS (6971 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@AzatiS said:

This game will be big hit no doubt but thats not why PS4 will win this gen

Why is it gonna win?

Its the better deal overall for its price compared to its competitors and that alone is instant win.

Last gen was a mess .. prices , hardwares , architectures , power and so on ... This gen we have a clear winner when it comes to hardware and with Sony being a strong brand in smaller markets ( Many European countries for example something that many people dont take into consideration ) with a very appealing price ( because salaries are low in those many of those markets ) = sure win.

I predicted that before PS4 release when i learned price / hardware specifications for PS4 and X1. The only thing i wasnt on the spot was NA. I thought X1 would be on par or slightly ahead of PS4 mainly because of Titanfall and brand loyalty... Its seems i was wrong on that. But worldwide, people should understand that smaller markets counts because in the end of the day a dozen small markets = a big one ! Its not only about US or Japan or Canada.

#27 Posted by Legend002 (6651 posts) -

GotY means something especially in a stacked 2015 release schedule.

Bloodborne is my horse to win the most.

#28 Posted by freedomfreak (38131 posts) -
@AzatiS said:

Its the better deal overall for its price compared to its competitors and that alone is instant win.

Last gen was a mess .. prices , hardwares , architectures , power and so on ... This gen we have a clear winner when it comes to hardware and with Sony being a strong brand in smaller markets ( Many European countries for example something that many people dont take into consideration ) with a very appealing price ( because salaries are low in those many of those markets ) = sure win.

I predicted that before PS4 release when i learned price / hardware specifications for PS4 and X1. The only thing i wasnt on the spot was NA. I thought X1 would be on par or slightly ahead of PS4 mainly because of Titanfall and brand loyalty... Its seems i was wrong on that. But worldwide, people should understand that smaller markets counts because in the end of the day a dozen small markets = a big one ! Its not only about US or Japan or Canada.

Hell, as an American I have to disagree. For me, and millions of others, America is the only thing that matters.

And I'm gonna be honest with you, the fact that an American product(Xbox One) is losing to a Japanese one(Ps4) in my own country, hurts my old heart.

I thought our beautiful country was better than this.

#29 Posted by bloodlust_101 (2675 posts) -

@bloodlust_101 said:

The low resolution is what bothers me.

I'm all about the black bars 800P, sir.

I only care that there is no blurry upscaling :-/

...I'm still keeping it.

#30 Posted by AmazonAngry (615 posts) -

@Dasein808: Bloodborne = not on pc = irrlevent system.

Start beggin', pc beggar. Port petitions await.

#31 Posted by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

lol, Sweden.

#32 Edited by AmazonAngry (615 posts) -
#33 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38148 posts) -

posted to death