Bloodborne | Gameplay Trailer

  • 115 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#101 Posted by B4X (2675 posts) -

PUT IT IN ME!!!

God I'm going to be so broke :(

No really though. :p

#102 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11385 posts) -

GOAT

#103 Edited by Midnightshade29 (5234 posts) -

@Slashkice:

Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!

Can't wait!!

I remember when demons souls was announced at tgs and all the lemmings on this board bad mouthed the game and said how stiff and clunky it looked. Then the next year it came out (I got import and western collectors ed.) in the west and won freaking game of year on GS.... It was vindication against all the morons bashing the game just because it was a ps3 exclusive. I expect them to do the same now

It was funny too after e3 all the lems saying this was mutliplat because Sony didn't say exclusive (yet the damn video said "only on playstation" and was presented by SCEJ and Japan stuidio...lol... )

#104 Posted by Kashiwaba (7378 posts) -

@sailor232: why they are not milking it we only got 3 games in 5 years and they are making a lot of changes and improvements after each game so we can't complain plus isn't that what all the other devs are doing. Sequels for their successful franchises so it's OK for all the other devs but not ok for from software.

#105 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2096 posts) -

So beautiful, can't wait!

#106 Posted by mbrockway (3345 posts) -

That freaking speed dodge at 0:45 looked awesome. Looks like blood splatters stick on your cape. There is definitely still blocking going by the block montage at the end. The leaked gameplay trailer concerns me since it looks like there was no lock on, but this one looks like it has it. After the dodge at :45 he instantly faces the axe monster without attacking. This looks amazing and I am excited as heck. Hopefully its not all stuck in the city and has some of these cool countryside looking scenes.

#107 Posted by sailor232 (4266 posts) -

@sailor232: why they are not milking it we only got 3 games in 5 years and they are making a lot of changes and improvements after each game so we can't complain plus isn't that what all the other devs are doing. Sequels for their successful franchises so it's OK for all the other devs but not ok for from software.

It's not ok for other devs and games, thats the reason I and many others have given up on a lot of franchises. So when they release another Sous game in the next six months or year, will it then be milked? This is the reason a game gets milked, because the practice is applauded by the gamers.

#108 Posted by CyberLips (1620 posts) -

#109 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

GOTY 2015 and lemmings have nothing!

Halo 5 Guardians, Quantum Break, Fable Legends......All 3 SHIT on PS4's 2015!!!

Uncharted 4, Bloodborne and The Order 1886. That is just what has been announced so far for 2014 from Sony first party and they definitely have more after seeing how they surprised us with LPB3 at E3. Don't be shocked when Uncharted 4 outscores and outsells Halo 5 either. PS4 is going to have huge lead worldwide by Fall 2015. Bloodborne or Uncharted 4 are probably GOTY.

#110 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (1876 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@lglz1337 said:

GOTY 2015 and lemmings have nothing!

Halo 5 Guardians, Quantum Break, Fable Legends......All 3 SHIT on PS4's 2015!!!

Uncharted 4, Bloodborne and The Order 1886. That is just what has been announced so far for 2014 from Sony first party and they definitely have more after seeing how they surprised us with LPB3 at E3. Don't be shocked when Uncharted 4 outscores and outsells Halo 5 either. PS4 is going to have huge lead worldwide by Fall 2015. Bloodborne or Uncharted 4 are probably GOTY.

Im sorry, but I don't agree with you. The PS4's only saving grace against the X1 was the $100 less price point. That is now out the window as the X1 is now price at $399 just like the PS4. Only fanboys like you continue to try and point out what YOU believe is a massive gap in graphical and technical capabilities! While the vast majority of developers have acknowledged that the PS4 is technologically superior to the X1 in certain areas, they have also said that the gap isn't as wide as most would want you to believe and in all honesty, it will be in the first party dev house that this power difference will be truly exploited, not in multiplats!!

Tell me, what does the PS4 have coming out in 2014 that is going to convince new buyers to take the plunge Vs. buying an Xbox One that is not a multiplat?? The average consumer who buys video games doesn't frequent these sites. They don't really care if a game is running at 900p or 1080p. They want the console that has the most games that they enjoy and the one that has the most to offer for the price! That my friend is the stone cold facts! I promise you this Fall if you were to walk into a BestBuy for example and they have both consoles running side by side with BF Hardline running on both and you asked 50 people to identify which one was running at 900p and which at 1080p, Im betting none of them would be able to tell the difference!

The bottom line is both of these consoles are going to be pumping out some fantastic games and both are in it for the long haul. Judging by what was shown at E3 this year, the true console exclusive is basically dead and we are now living in the world of the mega budget multiplats. Until one of these company's steps up and acquires a major third party developer or franchise, this race is going to wind up being an even heat ultimately!

#111 Edited by KratosYOLOSwag (306 posts) -
#112 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@lglz1337 said:

GOTY 2015 and lemmings have nothing!

Halo 5 Guardians, Quantum Break, Fable Legends......All 3 SHIT on PS4's 2015!!!

Uncharted 4, Bloodborne and The Order 1886. That is just what has been announced so far for 2014 from Sony first party and they definitely have more after seeing how they surprised us with LPB3 at E3. Don't be shocked when Uncharted 4 outscores and outsells Halo 5 either. PS4 is going to have huge lead worldwide by Fall 2015. Bloodborne or Uncharted 4 are probably GOTY.

Im sorry, but I don't agree with you. The PS4's only saving grace against the X1 was the $100 less price point. That is now out the window as the X1 is now price at $399 just like the PS4. Only fanboys like you continue to try and point out what YOU believe is a massive gap in graphical and technical capabilities! While the vast majority of developers have acknowledged that the PS4 is technologically superior to the X1 in certain areas, they have also said that the gap isn't as wide as most would want you to believe and in all honesty, it will be in the first party dev house that this power difference will be truly exploited, not in multiplats!!

Tell me, what does the PS4 have coming out in 2014 that is going to convince new buyers to take the plunge Vs. buying an Xbox One that is not a multiplat?? The average consumer who buys video games doesn't frequent these sites. They don't really care if a game is running at 900p or 1080p. They want the console that has the most games that they enjoy and the one that has the most to offer for the price! That my friend is the stone cold facts! I promise you this Fall if you were to walk into a BestBuy for example and they have both consoles running side by side with BF Hardline running on both and you asked 50 people to identify which one was running at 900p and which at 1080p, Im betting none of them would be able to tell the difference!

The bottom line is both of these consoles are going to be pumping out some fantastic games and both are in it for the long haul. Judging by what was shown at E3 this year, the true console exclusive is basically dead and we are now living in the world of the mega budget multiplats. Until one of these company's steps up and acquires a major third party developer or franchise, this race is going to wind up being an even heat ultimately!

You can believe what you want, but this generation's winner has already been decided. At best Xflop can try to reach parity in the US, but worldwide it is going to continue to be slaughtered. Also if Amazon is representative of sales in the US since the $399 Xflop becaame available PS4 still stomping the shit out of it. The PS4 Destiny bundle and $399 SKU are both in the top 10. The Xflop Titanfall bundle and $399 bundle are in the 30s and 40s. Basically nothing has changed. PS4 has all the momentum and Microsoft has done absolutely nothing to stop it.

#113 Edited by fyron256 (80 posts) -

Gameplay wise it looks interesting but ponies are deflecting and backpedaling because I thought all the hype was about how amazing this would look.

Now that we see it kinda looks like poo all ya hear is "omg the gameplay!!!" Lmao!!

Think I only saw one Sony guy step up and admit that the visuals look meh.

#114 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4352 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

Gameplay wise it looks interesting but ponies are deflecting and backpedaling because I thought all the hype was about how amazing this would look.

Now that we see it kinda looks like poo all ya hear is "omg the gameplay!!!" Lmao!!

Think I only saw one Sony guy step up and admit that the visuals look meh.

The visuals will be a bit better than in Dark Souls 2. From Software was never famous for pushing graphics. Souls games are all about gameplay.

#115 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (306 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

Gameplay wise it looks interesting but ponies are deflecting and backpedaling because I thought all the hype was about how amazing this would look.

Now that we see it kinda looks like poo all ya hear is "omg the gameplay!!!" Lmao!!

Think I only saw one Sony guy step up and admit that the visuals look meh.

There's nothing to admit. This trailer is almost a year old. The graphics we saw at E3 from Bloodborne look a generation ahead of this.

#116 Posted by jhonMalcovich (4352 posts) -

Honestly, after watching the latest trailer, the gameplay doesn't look any different from dualwielding in DS2. I expected more.

#117 Posted by AzatiS (6995 posts) -

Im getting bloodhorne with the bloodporne aka = BLOODBORNE