Bloodborne | Gameplay Trailer

• 115 results
#51 Posted by aroxx_ab (9151 posts) -

Not nice graphic but kinda fun gameplay

#52 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (12852 posts) -

They really upped the creep factor.

Holy shit. I want it. I want it, give me.

#53 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12852 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Is it just me or this looks worst than Dark Souls 2 on pc with gedosato mod?

Colors =/ technical prowess.

That's probably footage of an older build also. Hence not being titled Bloodborne.

every single journalist who has seen the game behind closed doors at e3 has said it looks incredible. I still want to see that footage but this is pretty awesome as well, the combat looks fucking rad. I support the removal of the shield, in ds2 you can soak up dmg so easily as long as you have a decent physical resist/ stamina redcution and just tank every damn thing, it's ridiculous.

#54 Edited by KillzoneSnake (1634 posts) -

Instead of showing us a lame CGI trailer at E3 why didnt they just show us THIS! Real gameplay is much better to see. Just wow game looks beast.

#55 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5073 posts) -

I wonder if something changed in the transition between Project Beast to Bloodborne

#56 Edited by jay_Z_100 (590 posts) -

This is clearly an old build.

Here is a leaked video from the demos they were showing at this E3.

Also this is my first post in more than 5 years.

#57 Posted by parkurtommo (25511 posts) -

Please, From, yes you finally made a game that was successful back in 2009, STOP CLONING IT.

#58 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (728 posts) -

I never found dark souls 1 or 2 to be graphically impressive. The world design? yes. The gfx quality? No. Aslong as the world as a DS1 feel and inpiration to it, i'll be happy.

Also, he seemed to move abit faster than in DS. His attacks where at the same speed, but the moevement and dodging looked quicker. That'd be much better imo.

#59 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (5073 posts) -
@jay_Z_100 said:

This is clearly an old build.

Here is a leaked video from the demos they were showing at this E3.

Also this is my first post in more than 5 years.

It looks just like a Souls game but... worse. Hope they improve it.

#60 Posted by always_explicit (2632 posts) -

It looks good fun, certainly nothing we have not seen before as it certainly resembles demon souls, but a good solid title for those who already own a PS4 nonetheless. I dont think its going to be a system seller but hopefully Uncharted will tick that box if fans of the series are not bored.

#61 Posted by sailor232 (4277 posts) -

Please, From, yes you finally made a game that was successful back in 2009, STOP CLONING IT.

That's how I feel, people saying the gameplay looks so great just need to go and play any of the souls series and BAM, you're now playing this game. That's how it looks anyway.

#62 Posted by m_machine024 (14845 posts) -

WOW! o___O The first third of the trailer looks mindblowing! The rest looks rougher but still great.

Looks like Dark Souls gameplay but with better agility I think.... even the camera looks the same.

Also, the main character walk animation looks badass. 8)

#63 Edited by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (1878 posts) -

aaaaaaand this game will be out in 2016??? 2017??? Cows just love to premature ejaculate over evey game during E3. This game isn't even a real game yet! I promise you this game wont see the light of day in 2015!!

#64 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5917 posts) -

Deep Down shits all over this. Ok, maybe not shit all over but definitely close in my book.

#65 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9054 posts) -

If it's an offensive game like they said and not a defensive one... Then I'll buy it. I'll wait for gameplay videos before I buy though. Make sure you don't get 2 or 3 shotted.

#66 Posted by lglz1337 (3027 posts) -

GOTY 2015 and lemmings have nothing!

#67 Posted by lglz1337 (3027 posts) -
#68 Posted by cainetao11 (15973 posts) -

Massive damage

#69 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38170 posts) -

Deep Down shits all over this. Ok, maybe not shit all over but definitely close in my book.

Graphics or gameplay? because gameplay wise (based on studios past efforts) this game will walk all over Deep Down

#70 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12852 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Graphics or gameplay? because gameplay wise (based on studios past efforts) this game will walk all over Deep Down

He said that before realizing that Deep Down is also a ps4 exclusive, expect him to mention Lords of the fallen next.

#71 Posted by Omega-316 (754 posts) -

Its too creepy for my taste. Dark Souls 1/2 at least had some beauty and hope to the world.

#72 Posted by Flubbbs (2839 posts) -

looks great

#73 Posted by CTR360 (6870 posts) -

looks gorgeous i cant wait

#74 Posted by sibu_xgamer (263 posts) -

GOTY 2015. Lems am cry

#75 Edited by GreySeal9 (23944 posts) -

It looks decent but it doesn't look like it's showing off the power of the PS4 at all. It looks like a PS3 game.

#76 Posted by Blabadon (25294 posts) -

Love the art, not too much else going for it. I need to see the trailer though.

#77 Posted by blackace (19785 posts) -

@Slashkice: Always liked the teaser. This looks more impressive then what was showed behind closed doors however. I'm just hoping this game doesn't get downgraded. The BloodBorne gameplay and the Project Beast gameplay seem different to me every time I see them.

#78 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38170 posts) -

It looks decent but it doesn't look like it's showing off the power of the PS4 at all. It looks like a PS3 game.

Fromsoft have never been ones to show off fantastic visuals. They're not the best at that stuff, art style sure but not technical prowess

#79 Posted by Pray_to_me (2738 posts) -

need

#80 Edited by tonitorsi (8144 posts) -

@D4RKL1NG said:

Video removed now :( Good thing I downloaded it muhahaha

Lol made the same move. now i can watch it the whole day.

Holy fucking crap batsy

#81 Posted by Giancar (19032 posts) -

People hype those games (Souls and this one) basically only for the gameplay structure.

A graphic bump quality would be very nice though.

#82 Posted by Ghost120x (3655 posts) -

I was disappointed at Sony's e3 presence at first, but after seeing this things are looking better for them.

#83 Edited by Alcapello (540 posts) -

Alas, a Souls game only for the Playstation Family!!!!

#84 Posted by Underdog123x (266 posts) -

Looks like shit.

#85 Posted by Celtic_34 (1211 posts) -

Looks really great. I enjoyed the original demon's souls a lot and didn't really get into dark souls for some reason. This looks more up my alley.

#86 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (306 posts) -

Doesn't surprise me why they didn't show this trailer back at TGS 2013. The E3 build looks a generation ahead of it.

I'm impressed that they actually managed to make the gameplay even better than the Souls games. This faster play style looks like a ton of fun.

Calling it now, first 10 of the generation from Gamespot.

#87 Edited by AM-Gamer (3349 posts) -

@Couth_: Do you know what CGI is? It's a video generated by far more powerful computers that have nothing to do with the game assets. There was nothing about the bloodborne trailer that was CGI.

#88 Edited by Couth_ (9931 posts) -

@AM-Gamer said:

@Couth_: Do you know what CGI is? It's a video generated by far more powerful computers that have nothing to do with the game assets. There was nothing about the bloodborne trailer that was CGI.

What are you talking about? The trailer they showed at the Sony conference was CGI. This trailer wasn't.. The gameplay demo obviously wasn't either.

#89 Edited by AM-Gamer (3349 posts) -

@Couth_: Lol no it wasn't CGI. That trailer still uses in game assets. An example of a CGI trailer would be like the pre E3 MK X Trailer.

#90 Posted by Couth_ (9931 posts) -

@AM-Gamer said:

@Couth_: Lol no it wasn't CGI. That trailer still uses in game assets. An example of a CGI trailer would be like the pre E3 MK X Trailer.

troll

#91 Posted by AM-Gamer (3349 posts) -

@Couth_: wow ,nvm dude just keep being dumb.

#92 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (1878 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

GOTY 2015 and lemmings have nothing!

Halo 5 Guardians, Quantum Break, Fable Legends......All 3 SHIT on PS4's 2015!!!

#93 Posted by clone01 (24189 posts) -

I'm excited, but just haven't really seen enough. Hope its cool.

#94 Edited by Basinboy (10932 posts) -

#95 Posted by AcidTango (456 posts) -

Looks cool but doesn't seem to use much of the PS4's power. Hopefully they improve on it.

#96 Posted by OhSnapitz (17956 posts) -

Also looks like an early version of the game.

..pretty much. I'm sure that the final build will be a bit better than what I've seen. Still It's definitely on the "must buy list"..

#97 Posted by -Blasphemy- (2893 posts) -

this game was mysteriously mia at e3 i wander why

Looks like shit.

^lemming/sheep/hermit cimh

#98 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5917 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4: dude I know Deep Down is a PS4 exclusive. Am I not allowed to compare or talk about Sony exclusives?

#99 Posted by Underdog123x (266 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

this game was mysteriously mia at e3 i wander why

@underdog123x said:

Looks like shit.

^lemming/sheep/hermit cimh

Eh I'm not really a big fan of titles like lemming or whatever. Sounds pretty stupid

#100 Edited by rabakill (539 posts) -

Can't wait for deep down. If it uses combat similar to Dragons Dogma it should be a vastly superior game. From makes atmospheric games with crap gameplay and entirely too many environmental deaths, I am gonna pass on this i