Black Friday may be over, but Steam and CyberMonday are still go! - SWM

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts

[QUOTE="EPaul"]

Dude explains himself people are still bashing him lol

Just wait to play the game yourself then you can bash the review thats what i did for his Infamous 2 review.

ActionRemix

Next week is going to be fun. I am certain this game will get very mixed reviews from fans. The hate will shift from Tom to the part of the fan base that doesn't like it.

Yea i want to hear some of the posters in SW impressions to see if Tom was trolling or not

ActionRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 ActionRemix
Member since 2011 • 5640 Posts

[QUOTE="ActionRemix"][QUOTE="EPaul"]

Dude explains himself people are still bashing him lol

Just wait to play the game yourself then you can bash the review thats what i did for his Infamous 2 review.

EPaul

Next week is going to be fun. I am certain this game will get very mixed reviews from fans. The hate will shift from Tom to the part of the fan base that doesn't like it.

Yea i want to hear some of the posters in SW impressions to see if Tom was trolling or not

Here's the reviews that I've seen in this thread so far: I'm the only negative user reviewer. A guy that got the game earlier than I did thinks the game is good but says my criticisms are true. ChubbyGuy likes the game. Thunderdrone thinks the game is amazing.
SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 SuperFlakeman
Member since 2011 • 7411 Posts

"When I swing and it doesn't register, or I point toward the screen but Link looks at the ground, I get angry. Nintendo usually sets the standard for controls, so I'm shocked they would release a game in this state."

That's all I needed to know. Let's just say I disagree.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#254 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

I would say McShea had becomed the most disliked person in the GS community.

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#256 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts

LOL death of gufu article. Funny stuff.

Garlador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Garlador
Member since 2003 • 79 Posts

I still struggle to believe that Gamespot rated Skyward Sword the same score as other certain Wii games, like the oh-so-classic MySims Racing, Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2, Deadly Creatures, Madagascar 2, G-Force (yes, the one with the hampsters), Thrillville: Off the Rails, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07, and a LESSER score than Sonic & the Secret Rings. Really... they're telling me that Sonic & the Secret Rings, a game Sega outright said they were embarrassed about and discontinued, is a BETTER game than Skyward Sword?

But, fine. Give it whatever score you want... but reading that he's upset that a Zelda game doesn't play like the NES game from 25 years ago, that was so open-ended, is ridiculous. You want to play a game like that? Play SKYRIM. That's the type of game that you asked for! By his logic, A Link to the Past was a terrible game for requiring a certain dungeon order too.

And this is totally nitpicking, but, once again, he didn't play the controls right. You do NOT, I repeat, do NOT have to point at the TV to recenter and recalibrate the Wii Motion Plus controller. In fact, the Wii Sensor isn't even needed AT ALL. Tom mentions repeatedly how much he "flailed" the Wii remote too to win certain battles... something that every interview I've read about the game discourages and instead encouraged calm, calculated, specific strikes where appropriate instead of being a waggle fest... which it sounds like Tom did (by his own admission in the review).

Though I'd like to hear back and see if I'm wrong or misreading that.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#258 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="emirblade"]

I just can't wait to read user reviews to see if this game is the real deal or not.

ActionRemix
>trusting user reviews more then 80% of them are troll/fanboy reviews

Those seem to cancel themselves out on Gamespot. I tend to agree more with user ratings than the actual review. Overwhelmingly trolls on Metacritic, of course.

if you go by MC's user reviews, at least as far as the game side of the site goes, you're doing it wrong :P case in point, the BF3/MW3 war that has infested the entire internet :P
ActionRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 ActionRemix
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="ActionRemix"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] >trusting user reviews more then 80% of them are troll/fanboy reviews

Those seem to cancel themselves out on Gamespot. I tend to agree more with user ratings than the actual review. Overwhelmingly trolls on Metacritic, of course.

if you go by MC's user reviews, at least as far as the game side of the site goes, you're doing it wrong :P case in point, the BF3/MW3 war that has infested the entire internet :P

You misread my post. Metacritic user reviews are not useful.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="ActionRemix"]Those seem to cancel themselves out on Gamespot. I tend to agree more with user ratings than the actual review. Overwhelmingly trolls on Metacritic, of course.ActionRemix

You misread my post. Metacritic user reviews are not useful.

i'm agreeing with you by reinforcing the fact that they're absurd.
clutchhitta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 clutchhitta7
Member since 2003 • 29 Posts
Man his interview is so bizarre. He states that he was using the controls right but there was a flaw in the game, then he actually gives details on how he was using the controller that are just flat out wrong with how the game operates. He obviously doesn't understand how the motion plus works. The sad thing is, hes so stubborn about the whole thing and unwilling to realize that he screwed it up.
EddyPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 EddyPee
Member since 2005 • 474 Posts

You can't have both freedom to do the dungeons in whatever order and good dungeon design, because otherwise the dungeons would need to be designed so that anyone, whatever items they had, could get through it and they would either be a complete mess (seven ways to pass each room! Bomb, hookshot or boomerang your way to victory!) or dull and repetetive, where anyone could get through, even without gear. And if Ninty stuck to good design, and made it so that certain dungeons could be completed only with specific gear, people would complain because they went halfway through a dungeon only to find that they couldn't get any further.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 BrunoBRS

You can't have both freedom to do the dungeons in whatever order and good dungeon design, because otherwise the dungeons would need to be designed so that anyone, whatever items they had, could get through it and they would either be a complete mess (seven ways to pass each room! Bomb, hookshot or boomerang your way to victory!) or dull and repetetive, where anyone could get through, even without gear. And if Ninty stuck to good design, and made it so that certain dungeons could be completed only with specific gear, people would complain because they went halfway through a dungeon only to find that they couldn't get any further.

EddyPee
but what if they can pull both great dungeon design and freedom of order? pull a deus ex and give multiple approaches to each room? if anyone could do it, it would be nintendo. and it wouldn't have to be 100% freedom. my dream dungeon would be this one giant dungeon, with multiple entries from various places, and you'd progress through it as you unlocked items from other parts of the dungeons. like solving on giant puzzle by taking different fronts. similar to metroid i guess.
ActionRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 ActionRemix
[QUOTE="EddyPee"]

BrunoBRS
but what if they can pull both great dungeon design and freedom of order? pull a deus ex and give multiple approaches to each room? if anyone could do it, it would be nintendo. and it wouldn't have to be 100% freedom. my dream dungeon would be this one giant dungeon, with multiple entries from various places, and you'd progress through it as you unlocked items from other parts of the dungeons. like solving on giant puzzle by taking different fronts. similar to metroid i guess.

My dream dungeon involves groundhog day/Majora's Mask time travel that changes the dungeon as time progresses.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="EddyPee"]

ActionRemix

My dream dungeon involves groundhog day/Majora's Mask time travel that changes the dungeon as time progresses.

oh god no, it's an amazing idea but i'm already picturing myself snapping as i play through it :lol:
ActionRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 ActionRemix
[QUOTE="ActionRemix"]My dream dungeon involves groundhog day/Majora's Mask time travel that changes the dungeon as time progresses.BrunoBRS
oh god no, it's an amazing idea but i'm already picturing myself snapping as i play through it :lol:

I'd also like to have a Majora's Mask-type game that went all-out with time progression. Like really complex event trees.
EntropyWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 EntropyWins
Member since 2010 • 1209 Posts

This score is just ridiculous. I don't know how else to describe it. The entire rating system breaks down when you are willing to give crappy games an 8.0, but genuinely great games a 7.5 under the guise that this still means very good. Mario land was a travesty too. Bad gyroscopic features? Poppycock! Poppycock everywhere.

Avatar image for Jolt_counter119
Jolt_counter119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Jolt_counter119
Member since 2010 • 4226 Posts

I want a game be it Zelda or anything that takes cues from Banjo Tooie where worlds and levels aren't just there own but sometimes doing things in another area effects what you can do in another.

Maybe a dungeon that uses water to keep the plants growing in certain areas or others won't flow and you'd be stuck, but there are pipes that run from the water temple, that's really a provider to certain towns and other areas is having problems so you have to go to certain temples and doing different things will have an outcome in different ways. Can't proceed in a sun temple because there it's been burried or need to figure out how to get sun exposure to the temple, stuff like that.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 mmmwksil
Member since 2003 • 16423 Posts

This score is just ridiculous. I don't know how else to describe it. The entire rating system breaks down when you are willing to give crappy games an 8.0, but genuinely great games a 7.5 under the guise that this still means very good. Mario land was a travesty too. Bad gyroscopic features? ****! **** everywhere.

EntropyWins

Let's keep it G Rated, pal! :o

:P

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
Damn it why can't it be Sunday already!! :x
EddyPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 EddyPee
Member since 2005 • 474 Posts

[QUOTE="EddyPee"]

BrunoBRS

That could be interesting, but again, multiple approaches would just mean that as soon as you had one item out of bomb/hookshot/bow etc. you could do the entire thing because you'd always choose the bomb (or whatever) option. Eventually Nintendo would have to force you to go and get something else, and then it'd be "ARGH NINTENDO WHY AM I NOT FREEEEEE" all over again.

And frankly getting upgrades inorder was the whole point of Metroid. Get missiles - open blast doors - get ball transformation - go through small tunnel - get wave beam....... Don't get me wrong, Metroid Prime especially was a brilliant game, arguably the best of it's generation (and IMO possibly of all time) but you weren't really free to move around until the end. The same for the sequels.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#272 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
"Rate System Wars The Magazine and it's contributors in a score out of 10. (Hint: The hype is AA) 7.5" :lol: FLOP. :P
Techn0holic89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Techn0holic89
Member since 2011 • 134 Posts

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="ActionRemix"]My dream dungeon involves groundhog day/Majora's Mask time travel that changes the dungeon as time progresses.ActionRemix

I'd also like to have a Majora's Mask-type game that went all-out with time progression. Like really complex event trees.

...and there would be an acorn that grows into a tree as time progresses :P

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="EddyPee"]

EddyPee

That could be interesting, but again, multiple approaches would just mean that as soon as you had one item out of bomb/hookshot/bow etc. you could do the entire thing because you'd always choose the bomb (or whatever) option. Eventually Nintendo would have to force you to go and get something else, and then it'd be "ARGH NINTENDO WHY AM I NOT FREEEEEE" all over again.

And frankly getting upgrades inorder was the whole point of Metroid. Get missiles - open blast doors - get ball transformation - go through small tunnel - get wave beam....... Don't get me wrong, Metroid Prime especially was a brilliant game, arguably the best of it's generation (and IMO possibly of all time) but you weren't really free to move around until the end. The same for the sequels.

1- that's why i said "not 100% freedom". not even the elder scrolls game have that level of freedom. you can't get past a dungeon that has enemies way overpowered. what i'm trying to say is, there will always be restrictions, but if you keep them in check while still allowing the player some freedom, then it's fine. 2- that's why i said "kinda like", not "just like" :P
ActionRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 ActionRemix

[QUOTE="ActionRemix"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]oh god no, it's an amazing idea but i'm already picturing myself snapping as i play through it :lol:Techn0holic89

...and there would be an acorn that grows into a tree as time progresses :P

Well, not Fable. I want it to be like Majora's Mask where everything happens in a predetermined way and you get to discover how it all unfolds.
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

After that interview,McShea gets my full respect. At least he dares to speak his mind.

Good for him.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

I think the Zelda review was spot on, here is the explaination and why i totally agree

I think he has pinpointed the exact reason why i did not like Zelda TP much too, the two last Zelda games have become ordinary and extremely casualized and easy comparing to older ones

http://theparanoidgamer.com/gamespot-reviewer-explains-zelda-score-in-latest-sw-magazine/

More freedom. The strange thing is, The Legend of Zelda (the first game in the series) had this freedom, and the series just went away from it through the years. Part of the problem is that you're confined in a linear path, shuffled from one dungeon to the next, with only cursory exploration. Recent Zelda games are adventures that have you on a leash the whole time. I wish they would remove the leash. Let me enter dungeons out of order. Give me multiple ways to access off-the-path routes, so if I don't have the hookshot yet, I can still use my bombs to open up a road. Make me feel as if I'm forging my own path rather than just doing exactly what the developer wants, when they want it.
Skyward Sword is predictable and lacks a sense of adventure because everything is so structured and confined. Your experience is going to be nearly identical to mine. Everyone will take the same path, see the same enemies, solve puzzles the same way, and so on and so forth. I'd love to see Nintendo use The Legend of Zelda as a blueprint for their next game rather than Ocarina for the umpteenth time.

Samurai_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Samurai_Xavier
Member since 2003 • 4364 Posts

I tend to be harsh in my criticism, and have no problem saying a mega-hyped game is merely "Good"; this is a strong contrast to how reviews are often handled in this industry. Tom McShae

+1

Play the game before you claim I was somehow unfair. And also understand that people have different opinions from your own. My job is not tell you what you want to hear or make sure my score is the same as the Metacritic average.Tom McShae

+2

McShae earns my respect.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

I think the Zelda review was spot on, here is the explaination and why i totally agree

loosingENDS

"I think a game that I've never played before and will never play was given a correct score simply because it didn't get a 9.0+"

The LoZ for NES is a flawed argument. The game had no direction or narrative. That's the reason for it's "openness."

nitekids2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 nitekids2004
Member since 2005 • 2981 Posts

[QUOTE="Tom McShae"] I tend to be harsh in my criticism, and have no problem saying a mega-hyped game is merely "Good"; this is a strong contrast to how reviews are often handled in this industry. Samurai_Xavier

+1

Play the game before you claim I was somehow unfair. And also understand that people have different opinions from your own. My job is not tell you what you want to hear or make sure my score is the same as the Metacritic average.Tom McShae

+2

McShae earns my respect.

Yeah, he did a great review.

Even the IR-error was just minor. I'd rather have a review which gives out the strengths and flaws about the game than something that just sugarcoats it.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#283 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

Greetings. Tom is a great name, and I rate it 8.0/10. How he compared the worlds to Wind Waker and said SS is lacking, then went on to say that the controls are broken if you try to play less waggle-y, really negatively affected my hype for this game. Are these things true? Obviously, I don't know since I haven't played it.:P

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="Jolt_counter119"]

[QUOTE="Cloud_765"]McShea needs to read the rating scale. He said a 7.5 is very good. There's a problem with that. GS' rating scale SPECIFICALLY says 7-7.5 is good. Not very good. Get with the program, Tom. Seriously, how retarded can reviewer be that they don't even know their site's scale? Very good is more similar to great... Cloud_765

These are part of a set of guidlines for their reviews.

"Our reviews are written with the prospective customer in mind--someone who's naturally interested in playing a new game and has a limited amount of time and money to spend. Our editors approach each review strictly from that perspective. In turn, our reviews are not intended to validate or support the beliefs of hardcore fans, nor are they intended to provide feedback to developers or publishers about how a given game could have been improved. Our reviews are only designed to tell you, the game player, to what extent a game is worth your while."

"First and foremost, our reviews are an assessment of one particular game at a time. We approach each review assignment without assuming anything about the quality of the game, irrespective of prerelease preview coverage, the history of any previous games in the series, any perceptions about the developer's or publisher's track records, and so forth. That is, every game we review gets a fair shake, and is treated with the same level of care and attention with which we approach every review assignment."

Um Tom, I think you need to re-read you're companies philosophy again.

He does. Because he isn't reviewing the games to GS's actual standards. If he wants to do that he can make his own review site and score games however he wants.

Exactly. It's fine that he speaks his mind and that he has his own standards but the problem is that he is part of a website that has its own standards and, therefore, his scores will be compared to other scores in this website that are run under those standards. It is fine for us that we are familiar with GS and know the reviewers but most people who visit this site probably don't even pay attention to who reviews a game or know anything about them. If Tom is part of a website he should stick to following those website's guidelines.
Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

I would say McShea had becomed the most disliked person in the GS community.

HaloPimp978

only on systems wars. i doubt the other boards really care. like off topic

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
Great interview with McShea. It's nice to see a critic whose not afraid to stand outside the box on a game. Too many critics are just way too happy to get that early copy and I believe this makes them over look a games flaws too easily. I still think Skyrim got off easy and should have been docked more points for all those glitches.
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Bread_or_Decide
I think that by lowering expectations a review like this could make the game MORE enjoyable for those waiting to play it. How many times have you watched or played a game that was hyped by critics only to be disappointed?
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#288 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26105 Posts

How many times have you watched or played a game that was hyped by critics only to be disappointed? Bread_or_Decide

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Bread_or_Decide

[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]How many times have you watched or played a game that was hyped by critics only to be disappointed? Willy105

I liked that game....definitely only for die hard NiGHTS fans though. Those motion controls were awful and playing with the sucky Wii analog stick on the Nunchuck didn't help matters any.
wolfbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#290 wolfbm
Member since 2002 • 630 Posts
this topic has made me decide to try to join GUFU :)
789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#291 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

this topic has made me decide to try to join GUFU :)wolfbm

It's a great time for that.

ActionRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 ActionRemix

Greetings. Tom is a great name, and I rate it 8.0/10. How he compared the worlds to Wind Waker and said SS is lacking, then went on to say that the controls are broken if you try to play less waggle-y, really negatively affected my hype for this game. Are these things true? Obviously, I don't know since I haven't played it.:P

gamecubepad
There is no exploration in this game. Control is no better or worse than Twilight Princess.
anshul89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 anshul89
Member since 2006 • 5705 Posts

Great interview by Tom. Answered all the questions properly and owned the poor sheep in the process :)

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

GUFU breaking families apart since 2010. :P

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#295 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts
One thing is for sure.... 1) IF by any mean , even 1 out of 10 times , controls are off and affect gameplay .. this game CANT be 100. 2) IGN and other sites were so hyped about Zelda ss and gave so easy a 10 that makes me wonder ... Do they really bypass control issues like are non existant because of the hype and nostalgia? What is goin on? How is IGN the unbiased and GS the biased one and not the vice versa here? 3) Giantbomb also gave 8.0 for almost same reasons as GS. Arent these 2 , 2 of the most respected sites on net? Is not like everyone ( worth mention ) score it 10 and GS alone found it 7.5... 4) and last... You dont like Gamespot and Toms reasons why he thinks Zelda isnt a 10? GO to IGN and stay there. Thats all!! Have fun with high scores in every single hyped game and your issues solved. Simple as that.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
One thing is for sure.... 1) IF by any mean , even 1 out of 10 times , controls are off and affect gameplay .. this game CANT be 100. 2) IGN and other sites were so hyped about Zelda ss and gave so easy a 10 that makes me wonder ... Do they really bypass control issues like are non existant because of the hype and nostalgia? What is goin on? How is IGN the unbiased and GS the biased one and not the vice versa here? 3) Giantbomb also gave 8.0 for almost same reasons as GS. Arent these 2 , 2 of the most respected sites on net? Is not like everyone ( worth mention ) score it 10 and GS alone found it 7.5... 4) and last... You dont like Gamespot and Toms reasons why he thinks Zelda isnt a 10? GO to IGN and stay there. Thats all!! Have fun with high scores in every single hyped game and your issues solved. Simple as that.AzatiS
Yeah becasue y'know, screw free discussion on opinions of this game. :|
daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#297 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts
good for him!! surely we all want honest reviews rigtht???????????
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#298 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26105 Posts

[QUOTE="Willy105"]

[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]How many times have you watched or played a game that was hyped by critics only to be disappointed? Bread_or_Decide

I liked that game....definitely only for die hard NiGHTS fans though. Those motion controls were awful and playing with the sucky Wii analog stick on the Nunchuck didn't help matters any.

Other than the pointer, the controls were fine. Your Nunchuck analog stick is probably bad.

The problem was that the game was completely unfinished.

ActionRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 ActionRemix
[QUOTE="AzatiS"]One thing is for sure.... 1) IF by any mean , even 1 out of 10 times , controls are off and affect gameplay .. this game CANT be 100. 2) IGN and other sites were so hyped about Zelda ss and gave so easy a 10 that makes me wonder ... Do they really bypass control issues like are non existant because of the hype and nostalgia? What is goin on? How is IGN the unbiased and GS the biased one and not the vice versa here? 3) Giantbomb also gave 8.0 for almost same reasons as GS. Arent these 2 , 2 of the most respected sites on net? Is not like everyone ( worth mention ) score it 10 and GS alone found it 7.5... 4) and last... You dont like Gamespot and Toms reasons why he thinks Zelda isnt a 10? GO to IGN and stay there. Thats all!! Have fun with high scores in every single hyped game and your issues solved. Simple as that.Shinobishyguy

Fanboys don't like free discussion of Zelda either. :P
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="AzatiS"]One thing is for sure.... 1) IF by any mean , even 1 out of 10 times , controls are off and affect gameplay .. this game CANT be 100. 2) IGN and other sites were so hyped about Zelda ss and gave so easy a 10 that makes me wonder ... Do they really bypass control issues like are non existant because of the hype and nostalgia? What is goin on? How is IGN the unbiased and GS the biased one and not the vice versa here? 3) Giantbomb also gave 8.0 for almost same reasons as GS. Arent these 2 , 2 of the most respected sites on net? Is not like everyone ( worth mention ) score it 10 and GS alone found it 7.5... 4) and last... You dont like Gamespot and Toms reasons why he thinks Zelda isnt a 10? GO to IGN and stay there. Thats all!! Have fun with high scores in every single hyped game and your issues solved. Simple as that.ActionRemix

Fanboys don't like free discussion of Zelda either. :P

you're cirticisms are no more or less valid than others that have the game and are enjoying it.