Bioshock Infinit boxart revealed

• 135 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by finalstar2007 (25334 posts) -

Not sure if old news but Bioshock Infinit boxart revealed.. cant wait for this great game

Thoughts? i think the design is alright, nothing special

PS3 Version: (which comes with free copy of Bioshock)

ps3movefob.jpg

Xbox version:

xbox360fob.jpg

#2 Posted by clyde46 (46793 posts) -
The US box art looks crap.
#3 Posted by MacBoomStick (1948 posts) -

Sony likes to advertise their gimmicks.

#4 Posted by freedomfreak (41384 posts) -
That PSMove logo really ruins that cover. Much like that ugly ass purple Kinect banner you see from time to time. It looks great though. Really great.
#5 Posted by EvanTheGamer (1123 posts) -

I'll take the superior Xbox art.

#6 Posted by SectorSix6 (204 posts) -

PS3 version gets a free copy of Bioshock?!:othats awesome...

wonder why not for the 360 version.

#7 Posted by finalstar2007 (25334 posts) -

Sony likes to advertise their gimmicks.

MacBoomStick

Sony has nothing to do with designing the boxarts for 3rd party games.

#8 Posted by IgGy621985 (4842 posts) -

Looks like a low budget action flick with dark haired Dolph Lundgren.

#9 Posted by fernandmondego_ (3170 posts) -
Now why does that remind me of Crimson Skies?
#10 Posted by ChelGirl86 (87 posts) -
I don't know if I like it or not. I guess it'll appeal more to the average guy
#11 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -

Booooo. At least the game is probably going to be good.

#12 Posted by jman1553 (1318 posts) -
The PS3 cover looks just as bad as the AC3 Gamestop cover. 4/10
#13 Posted by bobbetybob (19295 posts) -
Pretty terrible, I'd rather have something with Elizabeth or that shows off the oppressive nature of the world.
#14 Posted by clyde46 (46793 posts) -
Pretty terrible, I'd rather have something with Elizabeth or that shows off the oppressive nature of the world. bobbetybob
I reckon the UK and EU boxart will have that.
#15 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

Compatible with PS Move? LOL WUT? For that kind of game?

Please Sony. Cut that garbage. Don't be like MS.

On topic - I think the boxart looks bad.

#16 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

Its not bad, but they didnt need the guy standing there with a gun, its been done to many times.

#17 Posted by finalstar2007 (25334 posts) -

Pretty terrible, I'd rather have something with Elizabeth or that shows off the oppressive nature of the world. bobbetybob

I agree, they really should have included Elizabeth in the boxart, seemed to me the whole game will be about saving Elizabeth.. cant wait!

#18 Posted by Bigboi500 (30295 posts) -

Looks terrible. I guess from a business standpoint it gets the job done though: white male with gun; it will sell like hotcakes.

#19 Posted by TheEpicGoat (2006 posts) -

PS3 cover looks sloppy.

#20 Posted by finalstar2007 (25334 posts) -

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"]Pretty terrible, I'd rather have something with Elizabeth or that shows off the oppressive nature of the world. clyde46

There is no confirmation on the EU boxart yet.

but this would have been perfect

promo_3603.jpg

#21 Posted by Masenkoe (4888 posts) -

meh

#22 Posted by clyde46 (46793 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="bobbetybob"]Pretty terrible, I'd rather have something with Elizabeth or that shows off the oppressive nature of the world. finalstar2007

There is no confirmation on the EU boxart yet.

but this would have been perfect

promo_3603.jpg

History has shown that EU and UK boxarts are better than the NA versions.
#23 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

Oh actually, after reading some comments here, my opinion have changed slightly. I agree that we see a guy standing there alone with a gun too often.

Trying to appeal the COD crowd?

#24 Posted by DarkLink77 (31697 posts) -

Booker's design is excellent.

The box art is meh.

#25 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
No sh!t PS Move Support is only on Playstation. They're making it look like this is another exclusive. :lol: The box art sucks BTW, too generic for a game that is anything but. I hope it does well, it's been through development Hell, with two different multiplayer modes scrapped.
#26 Posted by Wanderer5 (25724 posts) -

I like it, through would have been nice to see Elizabeth on there too. Maybe they could have put this pose of Booker and Elizabeth with some changes to match the background.

BookEliz.jpg

#27 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11949 posts) -

I wonder if FOX news will be upset about the burning flag in the background:P

#28 Posted by freedomfreak (41384 posts) -

I like it, through would have been nice to see Elizabeth on there too. Maybe they could have put this pose of Booker and Elizabeth with some changes to match the background.

BookEliz.jpg

Wanderer5
That's brilliant.
#29 Posted by TheEpicGoat (2006 posts) -

No sh!t PS Move Support is only on Playstation. They're making it look like this is another exclusive. :lol: The box art sucks BTW, too generic for a game that is anything but. I hope it does well, it's been through development Hell, with two different multiplayer modes scrapped.TheDidact

Methinks the "Only on Playstation" is directed towards BS being included, I think AC:Re did the same thing.

#30 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

I'd rather play it with PlayStation move, or on the Wii U with the Wii Remote.

#31 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]No sh!t PS Move Support is only on Playstation. They're making it look like this is another exclusive. :lol: The box art sucks BTW, too generic for a game that is anything but. I hope it does well, it's been through development Hell, with two different multiplayer modes scrapped.TheEpicGoat

Methinks the "Only on Playstation" is directed towards BS being included, I think AC:Re did the same thing.

AC3 did the same thing:
#32 Posted by funsohng (28372 posts) -
need moar US flag burning
#33 Posted by jackfruitchips (1066 posts) -

BookEliz.jpg

Wanderer5
New box art is boring. This box art is better IMO because: - I prefer the old design of Booker (his face). - Elizabeth.
#34 Posted by ShadowDeathX (10689 posts) -

pcfob.jpg

I'll get this version^. Less adverstising crap on the front.

#35 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
need moar US flag burningfunsohng
Get Fox News on the phone. :lol:
#36 Posted by IgGy621985 (4842 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

BookEliz.jpg

freedomfreak

That's brilliant.

All those box art shown in this thread look like complete crap to me. They should put one of the main antagonists like they did with Big Daddy on Bioshock 1 box art.

#37 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

BookEliz.jpg

Wanderer5

That... is much nicer.

#38 Posted by mems_1224 (47440 posts) -
Looks really really bad.
#39 Posted by finalstar2007 (25334 posts) -

BookEliz.jpg

Wanderer5

The guy looks like Nathan Drake lol

#40 Posted by DarkLink77 (31697 posts) -

BookEliz.jpg

Wanderer5
Dafuq is Ewan McGregor doing on the cover of BioShock?
#41 Posted by BigBoss255 (3539 posts) -
That's really bad. It needs this games equivalent of a big daddy.
#42 Posted by freedomfreak (41384 posts) -
Dafuq is Ewan McGregor doing on the cover of BioShock?DarkLink77
Can't unsee.
#43 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38217 posts) -

I don't like it. They show Booker on the cover, a character we have never seen at all before. And likely we will never see his face in the game either, so I don't get why they put him on the cover.

#44 Posted by IgGy621985 (4842 posts) -

I don't like it. They show Booker on the cover, a character we have never seen at all before. And likely we will never see his face in the game either, so I don't get why they put him on the cover.

seanmcloughlin

Well...

originalboxart.jpg

#45 Posted by Wanderer5 (25724 posts) -

seanmcloughlin

There has been some concept art of him shown before (like the one I posted).

#46 Posted by organic_machine (9686 posts) -

The guy is totally Grant Bowler.

#47 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

seanmcloughlin

They're probably just trying to appeal the COD crowd. A typical man with a gun. Just like all COD games...

I take back what I said initially. I think that boxart is awful.

#48 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -

An awesome, non generic picture of a dude holding a gun with orange and blue in the background.......

#49 Posted by clone01 (24931 posts) -
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]Dafuq is Ewan McGregor doing on the cover of BioShock?freedomfreak
Can't unsee.

Nice Sig!
#50 Posted by freedomfreak (41384 posts) -

An awesome, non generic picture of a dude holding a gun with orange and blue in the background.......

SaltyMeatballs
hnnnggg