Bill Gates: I absolutely support Nadella in dumping Xbox

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

whoa BOY...i almost thought this was going to be a bad day for Lems after reading the title. but then i read the OP, and link, and saw that title was weighted cow BS and felt a wave of relief.

really though...shouldnt the title of his thread have been changed by now. its misleading completely, its not even a direct quote from B Gates. and he was just showing support for the new CEO, saying that he supports him and any choices he makes. then continues on to say how Xbox is in MS LONG TERM plans.

There's no need to take this place that seriously.

Lems like him take this place so seriously hence the reason they are so easy to troll lol.

Preach.

lol, i take this place to seriously...?? while I look at your post counts in comparison to mines....idk, the simple fact that u can find you two DCing in almost every thread made in comparison to the few i post in...i find that hard to believe lmao.

also picture book i had you change ur whole posting style for a while. if i'm easy to troll...u learned how from by watching what i did to you XD

#152 Edited by misterpmedia (4384 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

whoa BOY...i almost thought this was going to be a bad day for Lems after reading the title. but then i read the OP, and link, and saw that title was weighted cow BS and felt a wave of relief.

really though...shouldnt the title of his thread have been changed by now. its misleading completely, its not even a direct quote from B Gates. and he was just showing support for the new CEO, saying that he supports him and any choices he makes. then continues on to say how Xbox is in MS LONG TERM plans.

Don't bring it up. he's sensitive on this stuff

Also topic title change is god-tier lol.

#153 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16061 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Lems like him take this place so seriously hence the reason they are so easy to troll lol.

Preach.

lol, i take this place to seriously...?? while I look at your post counts in comparison to mines....idk, the simple fact that u can find you two DCing in almost every thread made in comparison to the few i post in...i find that hard to believe lmao.

Most of my posts consist of getting people like you mad. It's all for fun.

#154 Posted by kingtito (5245 posts) -
@nini200 said:

And I reiterate my previous statement that I was ridiculed in the other thread on something similar to this for:

But but Xbox is Bill Gates' Baby. He'd NEVER do something like selling off Xbox... Yeah right Lol

This thread in NO way validates your thread. IF you had bothered to read it then you'd know that spinning off Xbox is NOT in the plans.

Do ALL cows have reading comprehension problems?

#155 Edited by nini200 (10411 posts) -

@kingtito said:
@nini200 said:

And I reiterate my previous statement that I was ridiculed in the other thread on something similar to this for:

But but Xbox is Bill Gates' Baby. He'd NEVER do something like selling off Xbox... Yeah right Lol

This thread in NO way validates your thread. IF you had bothered to read it then you'd know that spinning off Xbox is NOT in the plans.

Do ALL cows have reading comprehension problems?

Oh it validates it because people in the other thread were saying that Bill Gates would NEVER think of selling off Xbox and how he has shares in it and how it was his Baby or whatever.

Lol if I were a COW then that would apply. Do all LEMS think all Gamespotters are cows/sheep?

#156 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16061 posts) -

Lemmings, it might be time to hide now.

#theskyisfalling.

#157 Posted by jsmoke03 (13133 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@jsmoke03 said:

@Desmonic said:

@jsmoke03 said:

2nd part more important than the first.

Nuh-uh! Cause, cause that's postive and sh!t! Only theoritical negative points about MS matter! :P

cows, continue the circle jerking

Brah, you're already in it :P

holy crap lol...man someone almost caught me at work laughing at this

#158 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28485 posts) -

lol jesus christ sheen's such idiots much incapable of reading.

#159 Posted by jsmoke03 (13133 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker said:

wtf is a sheen?

#160 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16061 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker said:

#161 Edited by Dire_Weasel (16155 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

wtf is a sheen?

Don't encourage him.

#162 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16061 posts) -

It seems even Bill Gates wants nothing to do with Microsoft.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/22924/20140505/microsoft-spinoff-xbox-bill-gates-shareholders-consider.htm

#163 Posted by stereointegrity (10833 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@stereointegrity said:

@RR360DD said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

And according to the TC's quote, Bing and Xbox are in MS's long term strategy....or are my reading comprehension skills lacking?

Your reading comprehension skills are fine.

Cows on the other hand ....

And yet before any cow came in here Claiming ownage or talking shit u went straight to damage control mode and bashed cows....

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe because about 3 cows made 3 threads within seconds of eachother about this, one being titled "Xbox Division am cry!"

duh

Seriously, use your head sometimes.

and again in the link u provided me there was no ownage claiming their was no bashing....

u gotta use ur head bro and not damage control like ur life depends on it

#164 Edited by LanceX2 (312 posts) -

wow...just cow lol. Cows are so fucking dumb

#165 Edited by Dire_Weasel (16155 posts) -

This thread has really reminded me that I need to spend less time reading this forum.

#166 Posted by magicalclick (23757 posts) -

And the funny thing is, Spin Off is not the same as Sony dumped PC division. In a lot of cases, Spin Off is actually a perfect opportunity to hype the stock as the stock will change more aggressively than the super stable parent stock. Of course, Bill Gates already explained he is not actively looking for a spin off. And of course, if Nadella is able to convince Bill that Xbox as a separate company as a stock hyping machine, I am sure Bill support him 200%.

#167 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43223 posts) -

This thread has run its course, especially all the silliness from a quote taken out of context.