Big PS3 Black Friday deals announced. come check them out

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by finalstar2007 (24819 posts) -

Thought i'd share this as Sony just announced some very great deals for PS3 on Black Friday, im very tempted to get a 3rd PS3 now lol. which retailer you think got the best deal for PS3??

List is as following:

Link

• Amazon: 160GB PS3 system, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Game of the Year Edition, a voucher for PixelJunk: Shooter and a copy of The Karate Kid on Blu-ray $299

PS3 Deals on Black Friday 2010

• Best Buy: 160GB PS3 system, ModNation Racers (PS3), LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition and Cars the movie on Blu-ray $299

• GameStop: 160GB PS3 system, the God of War: Collection and a copy of God of War III $299

• Target: 160GB PS3Holiday Bundle, includes StarWars: The Force Unleashed 2 game, a copy of Prince of Persia on Blu-ray movie and one black DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller $299.99

• Walmart: 160GB PS3 system, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves and Medal of Honor: Limited Edition $299

• Sam's Club: 160GB PS3 system, ModNation Racers (PS3), black DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller, Blu-ray Disc remote and a copy of How to Train Your Dragon on Blu-ray $399

I think Walmart has the best bundle :P

#2 Posted by Dead-Memories (6584 posts) -

walmart definitely has the best one.

good thing I already have a PS3 so i don't have to worry, hopefully i can get some ps3 games for cheap tho

#3 Posted by finalstar2007 (24819 posts) -

good thing I already have a PS3 so i don't have to worry, hopefully i can get some ps3 games for cheap tho

Dead-Memories

Same here, im looking forward to Friday to get some cheap games. hopefully medal of honor will be on sale

#4 Posted by _SWAG_ (2544 posts) -

nice this is why the ps3 will be the black friday king! the ps3 will own november! because everyone wants a ps3 and now is the time to get it, look at this amazing deals

#5 Posted by Giancar (19029 posts) -

nice this is why the ps3 will be the black friday king!

_SWAG_

lol, I confess

this time you made me laugh :P

#6 Posted by hexashadow13 (5157 posts) -

Dead-Memories
I'd say it ties with the Gamespot bundle. All except the Sam's Club one are awesome though. (Sams Club one sucks... I think it's actually more expensive then if you just went out and bought everything separately right now).
#7 Posted by LovePotionNo9 (4751 posts) -

Looks good. If I didn't already have a PS3, I'd definitely get one of those deals.

#8 Posted by lawlessx (46189 posts) -
those are some pretty good deals,but i already own a ps3 :(
#9 Posted by Wesrcks13 (1226 posts) -

Does anyone know what time Black Friday Starts at Walmart?

I already own a PS3, but there's this one game I want that's on sale and I don't want to miss it.

#10 Posted by Dead-Memories (6584 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

finalstar2007

Same here, im looking forward to Friday to get some cheap games. hopefully medal of honor will be on sale

it's on sale at either target or best buy, can't remember which one exactly, for 35 bucks, good deal of you ask me. to be honest though, i'm just waiting for next week so i can pick up my golden sun copy :D
#11 Posted by AznKSor (1400 posts) -

Sorry I already bought a bundle :P

#12 Posted by AznKSor (1400 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

Dead-Memories

it's on sale at either target or best buy, can't remember which one exactly, for 35 bucks, good deal of you ask me. to be honest though, i'm just waiting for next week so i can pick up my golden sun copy :D

You guys know where I can buy Fallout New Vegas or ACB on Black Friday? OR May be GT5?

#13 Posted by djsifer01 (7238 posts) -
If you a GOW fan and dont own all 3, the Gamestop bundle is a wicked sick deal.
#14 Posted by GodofEmpires (611 posts) -
If I didn't already have a PS3, I would have been prepared to grab the ps3 from a little boy's hands for the deal walmart has.
#15 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

Looks like people are better off waiting for Christmas. I remember last year the bundle was like Killzone 2 + Infamous + MGS4 or something crazy like that.

#16 Posted by Dead-Memories (6584 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

AznKSor

You guys know where I can buy Fallout New Vegas or ACB on Black Friday? OR May be GT5?

check here

#17 Posted by shinrabanshou (8458 posts) -

The GameStop and Walmart bundles seem the best for any Americans willing to brave Black Friday Shopping, which I hear can be rather insane.

The Sam's Club one seems like crap.

#18 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
I need a new PS3 and I was waiting for the amazon deal but it is a little dissapointing :( Karate Kid movie bleh
#19 Posted by EVOLV3 (12207 posts) -

Walmart and Gamestop seem to have the best deals. Good stuff all around though.

#20 Posted by Filthybastrd (7124 posts) -

Were I to buy any of those, I'd have gone for the gamestop bundle.

#21 Posted by kairikh (1387 posts) -

yep i seen this, i think the one at Target is the best, but watever...i wish they would announce some type of PSmove bundle or some slashed game prices...thats all im interested in :/

#22 Posted by finalstar2007 (24819 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

Dead-Memories

I hope so, i mean you never know when it comes to the Canadian bestbuy :P. they always start having some weird deals diffrent than USA, im also looking forward to the psp deals, still need the new YS game, yu gi oh 5D :P and a 16GB memory stick.

#23 Posted by RavenLoud (2873 posts) -

What about Canada? We don't have Black Friday, but are these deals available to us?

#24 Posted by finalstar2007 (24819 posts) -

What about Canada? We don't have Black Friday, but are these deals available to us?

RavenLoud

Canada have it too but their not as big i guess like USA i mean seriously Amazon.ca still havent revealed their black friday list yet :|

#25 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11345 posts) -

Walmart's bundle last year was better IMO. Arkham Asylum, Infamous, and The Dark Knight.

#26 Posted by Cheesehead9099 (2897 posts) -

hmm.. well where i live there's a store that has a ps3 with GoW 3, Uncharted 2, Madden 10, and PoP for $299

#27 Posted by Blaze-Agent (1951 posts) -

Gunning for that best buy deal. Need another ps3 for the other room. I'm into racers and Modnation Racers is right up me alley:D

#28 Posted by rcafan (2025 posts) -

[QUOTE="RavenLoud"]

finalstar2007

Canada have it too but their not as big i guess like USA i mean seriously Amazon.ca still havent revealed their black friday list yet :|

wouldn't online be cyber monday not black friday.
#29 Posted by RogueShodown (2818 posts) -

If you a GOW fan and dont own all 3, the Gamestop bundle is a wicked sick deal.djsifer01
I disagree. GOW Collection will be $10 at Walmart, so it's best to get the Walmart bundle and pick up the collection before it's gone. Then you can wait until it's on sale at Amazon or somewhere else. MoH + Uncharted 2(not GOTY) + GOW Collection for $310 > GOW Collection + GOW3 for $300.

#30 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

hexashadow13

I'd say it ties with the Gamespot bundle. All except the Sam's Club one are awesome though. (Sams Club one sucks... I think it's actually more expensive then if you just went out and bought everything separately right now).

I agree all except for Sam's Club are really tempting...

#31 Posted by RavenLoud (2873 posts) -

hmm.. well where i live there's a store that has a ps3 with GoW 3, Uncharted 2, Madden 10, and PoP for $299

Cheesehead9099
Best place to live ever :P

[QUOTE="RavenLoud"]

finalstar2007

Yeah Canada is more about Boxing day. I honestly never seen Black Friday sales here.
#32 Posted by kitty (114213 posts) -
Sorry Sony, but I already own 4 PS3's, don't need anymore of them =P
#33 Posted by RogueShodown (2818 posts) -

Walmart's bundle last year was better IMO. Arkham Asylum, Infamous, and The Dark Knight.

PhazonBlazer

Maybe, but you can get all of those items for a total of ~$30 this year during BF(Batman: AA,$15;Infamous,$10;The Dark Knight,$5), while MoH costs around ~$35 alone and Uncharted still goes for $30-$40 for the regular edition.

#34 Posted by monson21502 (8053 posts) -

walmart, amazon, and target are all good. its only been about 10 months since i paid 350 for a 250 gig slim:x

#35 Posted by ps3wizard45 (12905 posts) -

Walmart sounds the best...

#36 Posted by Chutebox (36078 posts) -

Tough one between Walmart and Gamestop...

#37 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23354 posts) -
Or just get one on ebay used for 220$...
#38 Posted by Timstuff (26817 posts) -
I'd say the Sam's Club deal is the best. It's the most expensive, but it also has the most value. All the deals look good though.
#39 Posted by right4dead (1062 posts) -

from a pure gamers perspective, thw walmart and gamestop have the best deal.

#40 Posted by ubpoker123 (877 posts) -

Id go with the Gamespot deal probably because it looks so awesome. These deals arent anywhere near as good as last years deals though. ;)

#41 Posted by Mazoch (2408 posts) -
Planning to finally pick up a PS3. There's a Walmart with a Gamestop right next to it 10 min drive from here so if Walmart proves too crazy ill just go for the Gamestop deal instead.
#42 Posted by 4dfuse123 (40 posts) -
there should of been a gt5 bundle
#43 Posted by Zero_epyon (5021 posts) -

I'd choose walmart if I had to but no GT5 bundle is instafail on all of them!

#44 Posted by EG101 (857 posts) -

I got a better deal than any of those a year ago!!!

I got 120 gig PS3, with Infamous, Batman AA, Batman Movie on bluray w/dvd copy, extra DS3 controller and bluray remote for movies plus free shipping (I didn't have to wait on long black friday lines) for $349. Delivered to my door step while every major retail store was sold out of PS3's.

#45 Posted by HaLoMaStErJT (1380 posts) -

I already have a ps3. I'm hoping to get some cheap games maybe medal of honor, or uncharted.

#46 Posted by Kokuro_Kun (2339 posts) -
Walmart never fails to impress me.... ever.
#47 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
The ones during the holidays are usually better.
#48 Posted by xYamatox (5180 posts) -

Sorry I already bought a bundle :P

AznKSor

Probably one of the most entertaining console bundles you can buy. :)