Beyond Two Souls PS4 version is Real

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By FreedomFreeLife

Poll Beyond Two Souls PS4 version is Real (66 votes)

Heavy Rain is better game 74%
Beyond Two Souls is better game 26%

I found Two Souls very bad game. There is no gameplay or any real story at all. Having 1 character makes everything even more worthless.

WE DONT NEED THIS GAME ON PS4. GO AWAY

Beyond Two Souls PS4 version is Real

• 
kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

wow, ANOTHER remake?

i guess all the Playstation gaming greatness was last gen so they're offering it back up for this gen, in 1080p no less. at full price of course lol.

While you have a point to a degree there's nothing about Beyond Two Souls that could be described as "gaming greatness" so not in this case. :P

Gamespot = 9.0

http://www.gamespot.com/beyond-two-souls/reviews/

I guess when you are a hypocritical and biased lemming hiding behind PC you forget when forget the arguments you use to bash all things Sony don't work out in your favor or make sense.

Amazing how that, "I never bash Sony or sony games just sony fanboys" line you always use is exposed as a lie and shows how you turn into a rabid fanboy against anything Sony related like the foaming at the mouth troll you prove yourself to be. Congrats

Wasn't that review done by Tom McShea, whose opinion I'm sure you find uncredible, especially after his review of TLOU?

Surprizingly, That review by Tom Mcshea, regardless of my opinion, IS and WAS credible to all sony haters and fakeboy lems hiding behind PC.

Now, it's always your curious behavior to question the person who point out a flaw in someone's argument when your question doesn't even counteract the original point.

So I must ask you...what is your argument?

I am using a gamespot review to back up my point and gamespot is accepted to be used to validate and criticize games here.

Questioning me on my personal opinion doesn't do anything to counteract the point of my post nor does it advocate Sungenz hypocrisy, so basically all you are doing is trying a deflection tactic to help a fanboy who was called out save face.

So basically you are no better than him because you are desperately trying to protect him on his BS so GTFO.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

wow, ANOTHER remake?

i guess all the Playstation gaming greatness was last gen so they're offering it back up for this gen, in 1080p no less. at full price of course lol.

While you have a point to a degree there's nothing about Beyond Two Souls that could be described as "gaming greatness" so not in this case. :P

Gamespot = 9.0

I guess when you are a hypocritical and biased lemming hiding behind PC you forget when forget the arguments you use to bash all things Sony don't work out in your favor or make sense.

There must have been something about it great in order for it to get a 9.0 rating here, but let me guess in this case GS opinion is not valid right?

Amazing how that, "I never bash Sony or sony games just sony fanboys" line you always use is exposed as a lie and shows how you turn into a rabid fanboy against anything Sony related like the foaming at the mouth troll you prove yourself to be. Congrats

Yet when TLOU got 8 it didn't matter because it got 95 on MC and 200 awards, right?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

wow, ANOTHER remake?

Gamespot = 9.0

Wasn't that review done by Tom McShea, whose opinion I'm sure you find uncredible, especially after his review of TLOU?

Surprizingly, That review by Tom Mcshea, regardless of my opinion, IS and WAS credible to all sony haters and fakeboy lems hiding behind PC.

Now, it's always your curious behavior to question the person who point out a flaw in someone's argument when your question doesn't even counteract the original point.

So I must ask you...what is your argument?

I am using a gamespot review to back up my point and gamespot is accepted to be used to validate and criticize games here.

Questioning me on my personal opinion doesn't do anything to counteract the point of my post nor does it advocate Sungenz hypocrisy, so basically all you are doing is trying a deflection tactic to help a fanboy who was called out save face.

So basically you are no better than him because you are desperately trying to protect him on his BS so GTFO.

Because you're trying to use a review from someone you yourself don't believe has a credible opinion.

You're basically saying that Beyond has "gaming greatness" because some guy who you think is full of shit says it's great.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

wow, ANOTHER remake?

Gamespot = 9.0

There must have been something about it great in order for it to get a 9.0 rating here, but let me guess in this case GS opinion is not valid right?

Yet when TLOU got 8 it didn't matter because it got 95 on MC and 200 awards, right?

It mattered, that GS review is one of the few reasons why TLOU is 95 on MC instead of 96, but that is against the point that fanboys like you want to deal with. Its funny how you fanboys suddenly question a GS certified 9.0 game when any other time (any xbox title) its a holy undeniable fact.

Let's not change the subject to appeal to your bias. The game is 9.0 at GS Sungenz said that was nothing "greatness" about the game, unless you want to be added to the list of hypocrites here I'd just leave this alone.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lostrib

@scottpsfan14 said:

People call TLOU a flop and a bad game just because of the 8 it got here. So by this logic, BTS is better than TLOU since it got a 9, which is FAR from the truth if logic comes into play. But obviously the use of the word flop isn't literal in SW. It's all for trollbait.

who calls it a bad game because of the 8? It is a flop though

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

It mattered, that GS review is one of the few reasons why TLOU is 95 on MC instead of 96, but that is against the point that fanboys like you want to deal with. Its funny how you fanboys suddenly question a GS certified 9.0 game when any other time (any xbox title) its a holy undeniable fact.

Let's not change the subject to appeal to your bias. The game is 9.0 at GS Sungenz said that was nothing "greatness" about the game, unless you want to be added to the list of hypocrites here I'd just leave this alone.

I hope you put yourself on that list

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@kinectthedots said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

wow, ANOTHER remake?

Gamespot = 9.0

But i've always put the MC score above the GS one because, while this is SW, MC uses multiple review scores.

The MC is the used by fans for TLOU, and most games, so by logic, the game didn't score very well

It's ok

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

And the Regurgitation Station 4 continues..

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#60 Hizang
Member since 2009 • 2808 Posts

Beyond Two Souls was one of my favourite games from last year, I will gladly play it again.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

wow, ANOTHER remake?

Gamespot = 9.0

There must have been something about it "great" about it in order for it to get a 9.0 rating here, but let me guess in this case GS opinion is not valid for some reason right?

Amazing how that, "I never bash Sony or sony games just sony fanboys" line you always use is exposed as a lie and shows how you turn into a rabid fanboy against anything Sony related like the foaming at the mouth troll you always prove yourself to be. Congrats.

I never said it was a bad experience, just that it's a bad exampe of gaming greatness.

And for the umpteenth time i'm not a lemming hiding behind PC, nor am i a hermit or hypocritical or biased i also never bash Sony and you've never shown any proof of me bashing Sony (because i don't) to prove otherwise.

In saying that we both know you'll ignore the facts as usual, put your fingers in your ears, get into your corner and continue to believe in your own fanboy induced delusions that everyone who doesn't fellate the company or piece of plastic that you love is out to get them. We're not, you're just a moron. But by all means to continue to run away then come back with the same complete bullshit that you always do, it's actually quite amusing watching someone trip over themselves to expose something that's not there.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Snugenz

@kinectthedots said:

There is absolutely nothing hypocritcal about what i said about B2S, do you even know the meaning of the word?.

As for scores, i'd personally give TLOU a 9.5 (don't believe in perfect scores) but it's still a flop on GS, because it scored under the hype.

I hope you weren't holding a grudge because i might've called it a flop in the past, oh nvm, it's you ofc you were, there's probably a screengrab of me calling it a flop on your conspiracy wall right beside your "hypocrite list" (even though you clearly have **** all idea of what the word means.

You kinectthedots alright, arseways.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

Epic. Day 1.

Rock-City

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Rock-City
Member since 2004 • 1533 Posts

PS4 is dry as shit. Go ahead and re-release it. Might as well re-release Gow A as well, and if they're going to focus on exclusives from the past two years then I want Dragon's Crown on PS4. I'd re-buy Beyond Two Souls, just not at full price.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#65  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Meh , both are QTE , interactive movies . BTW how many remasters PS4 is going to get .? Ports of last gen games , indie games , delayed versions of several years old games and very few new games to play . When this is going to end .?

@HaloinventedFPS said:

When Sony said 30 AAA exclusives in 2014, i think they meant to include ports as well, so i guess it wasn't a complete lie

PortStation 4 everybody

Also This ^^

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

@walloftruth said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

Both games are QTE movie game trash. I'd rather Quantic Dream start making a game for once.

Or they should go make another Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy, that game was dope for the most part.

Fahrenheit had the same problems. The first minutes in the restaurant made it look as if it would be an awesome detective-ish adventure game. But then it turned out to be for the most part a movie full with Simon Says QTE's, weird Matrix-ish plot twist, some choices here and there that change the final outcome of the story and an almost random sex scene. All three games have their moments but sadly they are few.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

No that ain't a reliable source

@walloftruth said:

Obviously Heavy Rain is the better game, Beyond was such a big letdown for me that I even regretted the rental fee I paid for the 2 days I had the game.

It's a paradox with your avatar.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

1) I have a strong dislike for Ellen Page. She's just so...........smug. I find it irritating.

2) I hate "movie games." Even if they're reaaaaaaaaally good, they have very little replay value.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

Still awaiting for games....

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Dunno but it occurred to me that if Xbox is the dudebro system then PS is the movie game system and Nintendo is the kiddie system..... amright? :P

Dudebro, go watch a movie with your kids!

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

not a big Quantic Dream fan at all

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

Heavy Rain steamrolls Beyond 2 Souls a million times. After Beyond 2 Souls I'm not even a fan of Ellen Page anymore. Horrible game to say the least. David Cage really messed it up, he made a much more inferior game compared to Heavy Rain.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

Fair enough. I didn't buy it for the PS3, and I probably wont buy it for the PS4.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#76  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44545 Posts

I'm not going to vote on that, yes Heavy Rain is a better game, but the story in Beyond: Two Souls was really good, and more emotionally engaging than Heavy Rain IMO. Though, choices had less impact on the progression of the story. When it comes to choices and consequences, Indigo Prophecy / Fahrenheit was far better than either games, though dated and not nearly the same level of production values. That'd be a game worth an upgrade.

If these games are coming to PS4, I don't really see too much of a graphic enhancement. But, it's good to keep them on the market longer for those who never got to play them. Why bring one game over though, they should bring both over in a collection.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Only if it has leaked images or videos for Ellen Page again. But seriously, another one. Now I know why they call their fans cows.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DEadliNE-Zero0

@papatrop said:

They didn't say the games where going to be new :P

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#79  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@Boddicker said:

1) I have a strong dislike for Ellen Page. She's just so...........smug. I find it irritating.

2) I hate "movie games." Even if they're reaaaaaaaaally good, they have very little replay value.

not in the case of Heavy Rain, in fact, this game probably has more replay value than any other single player game you can mention from the top of your head right now. You can play it 3-4 times and have a completely different experience each time and with different ending too. In this game anyone can die too, so the outcome is never the same unless you play it exactly the same way as you did it before.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@papatrop said:

They didn't say the games where going to be new :P

But they did mention something along the lines of "Greatness", and that's not what this is

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Thats great news....everyone should play B2S as it's a game that is very different from everything else.

Also....just to see what group you're in. Either you outright hate it for everything it does....or you think it's the best thing you've played in a long time.

I loved the game...it took until the about an hour in to grab me....and when it did....I was totally engrossed. It was my GotY that year.

Great game....imo, lol.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@Boddicker said:

not in the case of Heavy Rain, in fact, this game probably has more replay value than any other single player game you can mention from the top of your head right now. You can play it 3-4 times and have a completely different experience each time and with different ending too. In this game anyone can die too, so the outcome is never the same unless you play it exactly the same way as you did it before.

Hmmmm, I'll concede to your point. Perhaps "movie games" are maturing as a genre.

But the game will never make it into my backlog,

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Thats great news....everyone should play B2S as it's a game that is very different from everything else.

Also....just to see what group you're in. Either you outright hate it for everything it does....or you think it's the best thing you've played in a long time.

I loved the game...it took until the about an hour in to grab me....and when it did....I was totally engrossed. It was my GotY that year.

Great game....imo, lol.

Or you can be in the middle and appreciate what it's trying to do but absolutely hate the horrible writing. That is assuming it's like Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain in that regard.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#84 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

I don't tend to think of games such as beyond 2 souls or TOU as remakes but more as timed launches. Everyone complained that these games were being wasted on old hardware and now that they're being released for new hardware people are complaining again.

General_Solo76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 General_Solo76
Member since 2013 • 578 Posts

No new games for PS4 until Sony remasters all PS3 games first. :p

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@walloftruth said:

Obviously Heavy Rain is the better game, Beyond was such a big letdown for me that I even regretted the rental fee I paid for the 2 days I had the game.

I'm kind of upset that I didn't rent it. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it though. Got it for about $20 sealed. I won't waste money on a PS4 version. I'll wait for the Uncharted Trilogy Remastered. I really wish Sony would team up with SEGA and do a Valkyria Chronicles Remastered Collection for the PS4. I'd pay $60 or more to have that trilogy on the PS4.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@soulitane said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Great game....imo, lol.

Or you can be in the middle and appreciate what it's trying to do but absolutely hate the horrible writing. That is assuming it's like Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain in that regard.

You're not acting like you haven't played it....so I'm not quite sure how you can say anything.

99% of the ppl I know who have played it, absolutely hate it...or absolutely love it. Most of the time there is a middle ground....but there are exceptions....no reason to be the voice of reason regarding exceptions.

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts

And yet, it's still better to just own a PS3 and play Heavy Rain.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Heavy Rain was good. 2 souls was shit.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Mr_Huggles_dog
@SakusEnvoy said:

And yet, it's still better to just own a PS3 and play Heavy Rain.

Believe it or not...Heavy Rain was the reason I got a PS3.

kipsta77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kipsta77
Member since 2012 • 1119 Posts

And yet another remaster cash in. I'm sure it's a great movie.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

wow, ANOTHER remake?

lol, great point. Beyond Two Souls left a lot to be desired gameplay and story-wise.

seriously, where the hell did that native american segment come from. one minute she's tearing through a city, the next she stumbles across some native americans in the desert, then she's spending the winter homeless back in the city somehow. how did she even get in the desert in the first place lol?? and still, somehow, they figured out how to make the gameplay worst than the story. the game is just a clusterfuck.

i have no idea why they picked this game to remake.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Mr_Huggles_dog

@tymeservesfate said:

@Snugenz said:

@tymeservesfate said:

wow, ANOTHER remake?

lol, great point. Beyond Two Souls left a lot to be desired gameplay and story-wise.

seriously, where the hell did that native american segment come from. one minute she's tearing through a city, the next she stumbles across some native americans in the desert, then she's spending the winter homeless back in the city somehow. how did she even get in the desert in the first place lol?? and still, somehow, they figured out how to make the gameplay worst than the story. the game is just a clusterfuck.

i have no idea why they picked this game to remake.

You do realize there are homeless ppl that have little to no money and travel across the country right?

You're making it sound as if she was in Texas one minute and then jumped to the moon in the next.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

I don't see why such a bad game needs another release. Everything by David Cage is terrible.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Snugenz

Shockingly!!! /sarcasm @kinectthedots has run away again. Just like he does everytime he gets called out on the lies he tries to spread about the upstanding posters of SW, you're a disgrace.

Beyond 2 Souls, something something on topic...

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

No official announcement but "it's real."

Then again FreedomFromFacts needs no excuse to make another crap topic.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#98  Edited By nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

I don't get people who say that Heavy Rain is much better than Beyond Two Souls. Both games are essentially movies with QTEs. Beyond just does QTEs without random button combinations and makes them easier due to timing and visual prompts.

I suppose there are some that say the story is worse, not emotional. Fine, that is a subjective view.

RemasterStation continues.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#99 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

So who is gonna buy this then since the game is garbage anyway.

Next will be HD Uncharted,Ni No Kuni,God of War,InFamous 1 and 2,Ratchet and Clank Future series. Give us some new exclusives for a change thats why we buy your consoles Sony.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#100  Edited By biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

http://gamerant.com/beyond-two-souls-ps4-directors-cut-deleted-scenes/