Better check your breath of the wild preorder....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/02/25/amazon-us-removed-the-listing-for-breath-of-the-wild-wii-u/comment-page-1/#comment-2561027

The amazon preorder I placed on January 17th now says "delivered" and does not give an estimated delivery date. Got on chat with their customer support and raised all hell. I got a prime extension and $10 out of it but alas...that doesn't put zelda in my hands on march 3rd. WTH amazon.

smashed_pinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 smashed_pinata
Member since 2005 • 3747 Posts

Im glad i don't have to deal with pre-order nonsense.

I just have to camp out the night before to get a copy.....lol

P.S i remember the days when you used to be THE biggest Ninty hater EVER on here.....what happened bro? Did you finally see the magic!?

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Bread_or_Decide

@smashed_pinata said:

P.S i remember the days when you used to be THE biggest Ninty hater EVER on here.....what happened bro? Did you finally see the magic!?

Hahaha, yeah, a younger and more ignorant me. The Gamecube/Wii era really rubbed me the wrong way at first. Then I saw the error of my ways. I had this stupid idea that video games had to "grow up with me." When all along it was I who had to grow up with them. Nintendo's decisions, however insane they seem at the time, gives them a timeless quality. I've come to regret missing out on the gamecube days and I came to finally like my Wii even if I still preferred the 360/ps3 last gen.

smashed_pinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 smashed_pinata

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@smashed_pinata said:

Hahaha, yeah, a younger and more ignorant me. The Gamecube/Wii era really rubbed me the wrong way at first. Then I saw the error of my ways. I had this stupid idea that video games had to "grow up with me." When all along it was I who had to grow up with them. Nintendo's decisions, however insane they seem at the time, gives them a timeless quality. I've come to regret missing out on the gamecube days and I came to finally like my Wii even if I still preferred the 360/ps3 last gen.

Every time i saw the loaf of bread...i knew Nintendo was in for a real slammin'

Yea man the GC is one of my favorites. Just think! With the switch, we will be getting GC VC GAMES FINALLY!!!! And we can play em on the go. F Zero? Animal Crossing? Double Dash? REmake? Eternal Darkness? Holy hell SIGN ME UP!

On topic: So it's saying you aren't guaranteed a copy? Or just that the date is now uncertain?

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Bread_or_Decide

@smashed_pinata said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@smashed_pinata said:

Every time i saw the loaf of bread...i knew Nintendo was in for a real slammin'

Yea man the GC is one of my favorites. Just think! With the switch, we will be getting GC VC GAMES FINALLY!!!! And we can play em on the go. F Zero? Animal Crossing? Double Dash? REmake? Eternal Darkness? Holy hell SIGN ME UP!

On topic: So it's saying you aren't guaranteed a copy? Or just that the date is now uncertain?

Gamecube Virtual console...oh man. Mario Sunshine is the only 3d mario game I've never played. Dying to play that one hopefully an HD remastered version.

So the date is now uncertain. Which sucks because I don't want to lose the amazon prime preorder discount I received. My switch arrives on friday.... 1 2 switch can't be my only game.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

You can't just download it digitally from Nintendo on Friday?

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bread_or_Decide

@dalger21 said:

You can't just download it digitally from Nintendo on Friday?

I prefer physical copies. Plus I can imagine it'll take forever with everyone trying to do the same thing on the same day.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:

I prefer physical copies. Plus I can imagine it'll take forever with everyone trying to do the same thing on the same day.

I mean, if you can't find it anywhere else, you might not have a choice.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bread_or_Decide

@dalger21 said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:

I mean, if you can't find it anywhere else, you might not have a choice.

sigh....

smashed_pinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 smashed_pinata

@Bread_or_Decide Yikes. Well here's hoping you get your copy!

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Bread_or_Decide

@smashed_pinata said:

@Bread_or_Decide Yikes. Well here's hoping you get your copy!

I will literally take out my anger on 1 2 switch. OH, SO YOU ARRIVE BUT NOT ZELDA? I HATE YOU I'VE NEVER LOVED YOU!

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#12 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

amazon is the worst for games

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Bread_or_Decide

@aigis said:

amazon is the worst for games

Their entire website has gone to hell since they became big shots.

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

Wow, that's strange. Just checked and my order says "not yet shipped" and arriving the 3rd. Same with Bomberman.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21700 Posts

I've never had a problem with getting games from Amazon before, but yeah, my Wii U order doesn't have a delivery estimate anymore either. I went ahead and made a Best Buy one on the weekend just in case, so unless this gets fixed, I'll cough up the extra $15 I was saving by using Prime.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#16 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Three and one half days away and I am still skeptical believing the Wii U will have BOTW. I guess it is coming but I will not believe it until I see it on Friday.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#17 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

On Sunday... My standard Zelda order status on Amazon switched to Arriving Friday, Expected to ship March 1st. Green bar is almost all the way full.

Good luck to all on launch day!