Bethesda - the most overrated RPG studio of all time.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18704 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer

You mean that Turn base Active Time Battle menu crap ? Thats barely even gameplay.

#104 Edited by Liquid_ (3014 posts) -

Actually no, their games meet the hype

#105 Posted by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@jeager_titan said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

This comparison would be cool if Witcher games were actually good

Opinions. I ma currently playing through the witcher and still scratching my head why people say that the witcher games are mediocre.

They are not mediocre, however, fans badly overrate them. There are flaws that keep the games from being masterpieces and CD Projeckt simply isn't elite...yet.

#106 Edited by GunSmith1_basic (9891 posts) -

@yokofox33 said:

They used to be the best.. until they took an arrow to the knee. Sorry. I'm really sorry.

I like their games though. I'm addicted to New Vegas at the moment.

You better be sorry. jk

But seriuosly I think that stupid meme that came out of the game represent how bad Bethesda can be. I hated how it seemed like you heard that phrase in every town, and every town's leader was sitting on his throne in the same way, etc.

It's presented like it's meant to be a meme, like they are poking jabs at their own issues, which is a horrid idea. You are supposed to making an immersive environment. That crap breaks immersion. It belongs in a game that embraces parody. The fact that their writers don't understand this is troubling to say the least.

#107 Posted by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@GunSmith1_basic said:

@yokofox33 said:

They used to be the best.. until they took an arrow to the knee. Sorry. I'm really sorry.

I like their games though. I'm addicted to New Vegas at the moment.

You better be sorry. jk

But seriuosly I think that stupid meme that came out of the game represent how bad Bethesda can be. I hated how it seemed like you heard that phrase in every town, and every town's leader was sitting on his throne in the same way, etc.

It's presented like it's meant to be a meme, like they are poking jabs at their own issues, which is a horrid idea. You are supposed to making an immersive environment. That crap breaks immersion. It belongs in a game that embraces parody. The fact that their writers don't understand this is troubling to say the least.

Although New Vegas could be guilty of the same thing with "patrolling the Mojave makes me wish for a nuclear winter", Bethesda just has some horrible writers.

And many ways, Skyrim is even worse in its writing than Oblivion and even Fallout 3....and Fallout 3 was completely stupid.

#108 Posted by Jankarcop (10791 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer said:

@faizanhd: JRPGs have better worlds and stories than WRPGs. Better Battle systems too.

WPRGs haad a higher scores last gen and this gen.

#109 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29770 posts) -
@jeager_titan said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

This comparison would be cool if Witcher games were actually good

Opinions. I ma currently playing through the witcher and still scratching my head why people say that the witcher games are mediocre.

Mediocre story, medicore characters, mediocre gameplay

#110 Edited by GreySeal9 (25210 posts) -

@chessmaster1989 said:
@jeager_titan said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

This comparison would be cool if Witcher games were actually good

Opinions. I ma currently playing through the witcher and still scratching my head why people say that the witcher games are mediocre.

Mediocre story, medicore characters, mediocre gameplay

And the first one has very mediocre art.

The second is quite gorgeous for a WRPG tho.

#111 Posted by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

It's funny that you think anyone gives a shit about your opinion at this point.

#112 Posted by PapaTrop (1710 posts) -

I wouldn't say "most".

I believe that title belongs more to companies such as Bioware.

Bioware games tend to lack in just about every aspect of, what should be, standard RPG design in this day and age.

And it looks like Dragon Age Inquisition is going to be outclassed by just about every other high-profile WRPG this year and next.

Eventually people will come around to it much like they did with SquareEnix (who has repeatedly produced bad JRPGs for over a decade, and seen their sales suffer more and more).

#113 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18704 posts) -

@PapaTrop

But Bioware exceeds in Standard Gameplay Design.

Bethesda and Sqeenix, not so much, infact not ever.

#114 Edited by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@chessmaster1989 said:
@jeager_titan said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

This comparison would be cool if Witcher games were actually good

Opinions. I ma currently playing through the witcher and still scratching my head why people say that the witcher games are mediocre.

Mediocre story, medicore characters, mediocre gameplay

And the first one has very mediocre art.

The second is quite gorgeous for a WRPG tho.

I actually like the first game's aesthetics better, outside the second game's forest. It feels more gothic.

#115 Edited by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@papatrop said:

I wouldn't say "most".

I believe that title belongs more to companies such as Bioware.

Bioware games tend to lack in just about every aspect of, what should be, standard RPG design in this day and age.

And it looks like Dragon Age Inquisition is going to be outclassed by just about every other high-profile WRPG this year and next.

Eventually people will come around to it much like they did with SquareEnix (who has repeatedly produced bad JRPGs for over a decade, and seen their sales suffer more and more).

Wrong

Bioware has been the company that has influenced the direction most when it comes to WRPGs since 2000 and the end of the Ultima series. They are the company that sets examples for others to follow, like it or not. This includes Obsidian and CD Projeckt.

Bethesda has made the same game for years, other than fast travel, they have not influenced the genre much when it comes to game mechanics, and companies are avoiding aspects of their game designs, like level scaling, if they can help it. Bethesda is stuck in the 90's really.

#116 Posted by musalala (2253 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu:

What? Bioware keep making the same game over and over, gather you forces and team up to destroy the bad guy sprinkle with some PC nonsense and and choose who you want to screw options....

#117 Posted by intotheminx (889 posts) -

I rather enjoyed Fallout 3 and Oblivion. I did as many side quests as possible and finished the game. I haven't done that in ages, so that must say something.

#118 Posted by freedomfreak (43722 posts) -

They need to seriously make the caves/dungeons a lot smaller in The Elder Scrolls games.

They're better in Skyrim, but they're still so copy paste. It's even worse considering how big they are. It's the same room filled with the same enemies, filled with the same items, over and over again. I would have a much better time with the game if they just made them smaller, considering pretty much every quest demands you to go and clear out a dungeon.

It would help the tedium if they just made the dungeons smaller. It's the same rooms over and over anyway. Nothing valuable would be lost.

It would also help if they did something about the fetch quests, which is every quest in that game, but that requires extra effort on their part.

#119 Edited by Jag85 (5373 posts) -
@faizanhd said:

If you think JRPGs are real RPGs then that may explain a lot.

Most modern WRPG's are just action-adventure games with some RPG elements tacked on.

#120 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16309 posts) -

Bethesda really has to move beyond it's Jail fetish. Even in dungeons you constantly run into jail cells, it goes beyond just the start of the game.

I understand they are trying to simulate going from rock bottom to becoming a selfmade hero, and for that it works fairly well but I think it's time for a new entry point.

#121 Edited by sts106mat (20425 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Bethesda really has to move beyond it's Jail fetish. Even in dungeons you constantly run into jail cells, it goes beyond just the start of the game.

I understand they are trying to simulate going from rock bottom to becoming a selfmade hero, and for that it works fairly well but I think it's time for a new entry point.

Lol readingcretin post

perhaps Star wars should do away with the "a long time ago...." at the start of episode 7

#122 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18704 posts) -

@musalala

I Specifically said gameplay.

When it comes to RPGs, Gameplay is always the last thing people take into consideration.

#123 Posted by Krelian-co (13098 posts) -

@jeager_titan said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

This comparison would be cool if Witcher games were actually good

Opinions. I ma currently playing through the witcher and still scratching my head why people say that the witcher games are mediocre.

they are not, just a few dumb people that always have to hate popular things.

#124 Edited by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@musalala said:

@Lulu_Lulu:

What? Bioware keep making the same game over and over, gather you forces and team up to destroy the bad guy sprinkle with some PC nonsense and and choose who you want to screw options....

Too bad its not true really outside of three of their games....DAO, ME2, and ME3. And ME2 and ME3 are quite different.

Someone hasn't played SWTOR either, where all eight storylines are radically different from each other in theme, tone, and plot. Hell, even GENRE.

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

#125 Posted by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

#126 Edited by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

a lesson you should learn, you are no better

#127 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18704 posts) -

All Right you two, take it outside.

#128 Posted by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

a lesson you should learn, you are no better

So you agree that you are a poor critic then?

#130 Edited by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

a lesson you should learn, you are no better

So you agree that you are a poor critic then?

nope.....to musalala


You both do not know how to be truthful critics.

#131 Edited by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

a lesson you should learn, you are no better

So you agree that you are a poor critic then?

nope.....to musalala

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

#132 Posted by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

a lesson you should learn, you are no better

So you agree that you are a poor critic then?

nope.....to musalala

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

How about this...I said "you are no better", that doesn't mean you cannot be much worse. See I can play with language too.

How about this...you are much worse.

#133 Edited by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

a lesson you should learn, you are no better

So you agree that you are a poor critic then?

nope.....to musalala

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

How about this...I said "you are no better", that doesn't mean you cannot be much worse. See I can play with language too.

How about this...you are much worse.

Ok but you still agree you're a poor critic if you do that. There is no contradiction in any of that.

#134 Edited by Krelian-co (13098 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

a lesson you should learn, you are no better

So you agree that you are a poor critic then?

nope.....to musalala

You both do not know how to be truthful critics.

and YOU do? You are a joke, every thread you create derails into people laughing at because you are a clown.

#135 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2357 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

Yes really.

Very buggy releases, horrific writing, atrocious level scaling, and poor RPG systems, and yet not only do gaming critics fawn over them, their last three releases won the most GOTY awards for the years they were released.

Daggerfall was a buggy nightmare and a complete mess of a game, Morrowind was good despite many irritating flaws but no gem, Oblivion learns nothing of Morrowind's problems and has a broken leveling system, fallout 3 is the worst main fallout game in the series and completely inferior to Obsidans follow up, and Skyrim is an overrated mess fawned by critics while they ignore the many flaws.

When Bethesda games have bugs, they are conveniently ignored, no matter how game breaking they are, while Obsidian or some European RPG developers get crucified by reviewers for their bugs. Nevermind that Bethesda themselves made Obsidian rush New Vegas out. And really, why buy Bethesda games on consoles, where you can get screwed without the ~ commands.

Nevermind their atrocious writing and their noticeable decline in the writing department. Moronic quests, moronic plots, underdeveloped and stupid characters, need I go on. Sure a broken clock is right twice a day, Dawnguard is well written (Serana is great), but wow, most of their writing is bad. Fallout 3 is basically fan fiction in the fallout universe. Bethesda lacks the intrigue and maturity that CD Projeckt Red brings, lacks the poignant human element writing and elite character writing that Bioware has, and lacks the role playing smart writing or legitimate humorous writing of Obsidian.

And as RPGs, Bethesda games suck, The leveling system is broken, where skill systems are unbalanced, and leveling in Elder Scrolls games is tedious. And why level, it doesn't matter, because almost everything scales. this makes leveling absolutely pointless, makes the world less dangerous and intriguing, and makes quest rewards and loot pointless. And there are no real consequences for your actions (outside of Fallout 3 town wipes and somewhat Broken Steel), either through story decisions or exploring due to level scaling.

So all hail New Vegas, the best "Bethesda game" ever made.

the sad thing is you're right, but I don't see anyone else making any open world RPG's to compete with them. And I never had a single bug with New Vegas or Skyrim or fallout 3 ANDDDD I played them on PS3!!!

the trick is to have multiple save files, I mean like 20 or so save files because once the files reach a certain MB they start to crash, and you have to constantly save, like after each checkpoint make a new save file, delete the old ones and keep going. thats the only way to get through one of their games.

#136 Posted by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

a lesson you should learn, you are no better

So you agree that you are a poor critic then?

nope.....to musalala

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

How about this...I said "you are no better", that doesn't mean you cannot be much worse. See I can play with language too.

How about this...you are much worse.

Ok but you still agree you're a poor critic if you do that. There is no contradiction in any of that.

only to your poor critic standards.

#137 Posted by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:
@texasgoldrush said:

Yes really.

Very buggy releases, horrific writing, atrocious level scaling, and poor RPG systems, and yet not only do gaming critics fawn over them, their last three releases won the most GOTY awards for the years they were released.

Daggerfall was a buggy nightmare and a complete mess of a game, Morrowind was good despite many irritating flaws but no gem, Oblivion learns nothing of Morrowind's problems and has a broken leveling system, fallout 3 is the worst main fallout game in the series and completely inferior to Obsidans follow up, and Skyrim is an overrated mess fawned by critics while they ignore the many flaws.

When Bethesda games have bugs, they are conveniently ignored, no matter how game breaking they are, while Obsidian or some European RPG developers get crucified by reviewers for their bugs. Nevermind that Bethesda themselves made Obsidian rush New Vegas out. And really, why buy Bethesda games on consoles, where you can get screwed without the ~ commands.

Nevermind their atrocious writing and their noticeable decline in the writing department. Moronic quests, moronic plots, underdeveloped and stupid characters, need I go on. Sure a broken clock is right twice a day, Dawnguard is well written (Serana is great), but wow, most of their writing is bad. Fallout 3 is basically fan fiction in the fallout universe. Bethesda lacks the intrigue and maturity that CD Projeckt Red brings, lacks the poignant human element writing and elite character writing that Bioware has, and lacks the role playing smart writing or legitimate humorous writing of Obsidian.

And as RPGs, Bethesda games suck, The leveling system is broken, where skill systems are unbalanced, and leveling in Elder Scrolls games is tedious. And why level, it doesn't matter, because almost everything scales. this makes leveling absolutely pointless, makes the world less dangerous and intriguing, and makes quest rewards and loot pointless. And there are no real consequences for your actions (outside of Fallout 3 town wipes and somewhat Broken Steel), either through story decisions or exploring due to level scaling.

So all hail New Vegas, the best "Bethesda game" ever made.

the sad thing is you're right, but I don't see anyone else making any open world RPG's to compete with them. And I never had a single bug with New Vegas or Skyrim or fallout 3 ANDDDD I played them on PS3!!!

the trick is to have multiple save files, I mean like 20 or so save files because once the files reach a certain MB they start to crash, and you have to constantly save, like after each checkpoint make a new save file, delete the old ones and keep going. thats the only way to get through one of their games.

The Witcher 3? Its open world.

#138 Edited by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

How about this...I said "you are no better", that doesn't mean you cannot be much worse. See I can play with language too.

How about this...you are much worse.

Ok but you still agree you're a poor critic if you do that. There is no contradiction in any of that.

only to your poor critic standards.

Which you agreed to.

#139 Edited by Pffrbt (6596 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

They create the best and more complex open world RPGs, so no, they are not overated.

Their games are about as deep as a puddle.

#140 Posted by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

How about this...I said "you are no better", that doesn't mean you cannot be much worse. See I can play with language too.

How about this...you are much worse.

Ok but you still agree you're a poor critic if you do that. There is no contradiction in any of that.

only to your poor critic standards.

Which you agreed to.

But that doesn't mean I am a poor critic.....I am only a poor critic to your standards, which are poor.

You lost...good day. I don't care what you think.

#141 Posted by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

You are a really poor critic and it shows.

Something something pot, something something kettle.

a lesson you should learn, you are no better

So you agree that you are a poor critic then?

nope.....to musalala

You both do not know how to be truthful critics.

and YOU do? You are a joke, every thread you create derails into people laughing at because you are a clown.

At least I am not criticizing based of clearly incorrect information, or make statements that are simply not true to back my argument.

This is what a lot of people who hate Bioware do.

#142 Edited by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

How about this...I said "you are no better", that doesn't mean you cannot be much worse. See I can play with language too.

How about this...you are much worse.

Ok but you still agree you're a poor critic if you do that. There is no contradiction in any of that.

only to your poor critic standards.

Which you agreed to.

But that doesn't mean I am a poor critic.....I am only a poor critic to your standards, which are poor.

You lost...good day. I don't care what you think.

Well obviously you do or you wouldn't have tried so hard to deny it.

Also if you agree with my standards but know that the opinion is wrong based on said standards, that makes you a liar. And since you're a liar, you are in turn hypocrite, for stating that I am not a truthful critic. And of course, if you're not a truthful critic, you're probably a poor critic.

:D

#143 Posted by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

How about this...I said "you are no better", that doesn't mean you cannot be much worse. See I can play with language too.

How about this...you are much worse.

Ok but you still agree you're a poor critic if you do that. There is no contradiction in any of that.

only to your poor critic standards.

Which you agreed to.

But that doesn't mean I am a poor critic.....I am only a poor critic to your standards, which are poor.

You lost...good day. I don't care what you think.

Well obviously you do or you wouldn't have tried so hard to deny it.

Also if you agree with my standards but know that the opinion is wrong based on said standards, that makes you a liar. And since you're a liar, you are in turn hypocrite, for stating that I am not a truthful critic.

No I am just beating you at your own game.

#144 Edited by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

How about this...I said "you are no better", that doesn't mean you cannot be much worse. See I can play with language too.

How about this...you are much worse.

Ok but you still agree you're a poor critic if you do that. There is no contradiction in any of that.

only to your poor critic standards.

Which you agreed to.

But that doesn't mean I am a poor critic.....I am only a poor critic to your standards, which are poor.

You lost...good day. I don't care what you think.

Well obviously you do or you wouldn't have tried so hard to deny it.

Also if you agree with my standards but know that the opinion is wrong based on said standards, that makes you a liar. And since you're a liar, you are in turn hypocrite, for stating that I am not a truthful critic.

No I am just beating you at your own game.

Is that what it is? Because it sure looks like you tried awful hard to take your ball and go home in that last post, for someone who's winning at my game. A game you can't win might I add.

#145 Edited by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

But you just said I am no better, after calling you a poor critic through an idiom. Therefore, since I was clearly referring to you and you responded, you agreed you are a poor critic.

Or is it that I am a great critic but that I'm no better than your greatness? I dunno I guess you can pick.

How about this...I said "you are no better", that doesn't mean you cannot be much worse. See I can play with language too.

How about this...you are much worse.

Ok but you still agree you're a poor critic if you do that. There is no contradiction in any of that.

only to your poor critic standards.

Which you agreed to.

But that doesn't mean I am a poor critic.....I am only a poor critic to your standards, which are poor.

You lost...good day. I don't care what you think.

Well obviously you do or you wouldn't have tried so hard to deny it.

Also if you agree with my standards but know that the opinion is wrong based on said standards, that makes you a liar. And since you're a liar, you are in turn hypocrite, for stating that I am not a truthful critic.

No I am just beating you at your own game.

Is that what it is? Because it sure looks like you tried awful hard to take your ball and go home in that last post, for someone who's winning at my game.

Because you are beaten so badly its not worth it. You are the one getting rattled. calling me a liar and all when all I did was poke through your loophole.

#146 Posted by fgjnfgh (2630 posts) -

Agreed Agreed Agreed. I am more of Mass Effect, Witcher kind of a guy. Any other western RPG I try to pass on, but I do try them first, if I don't like 'em I sell them

#147 Edited by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

Which you agreed to.

But that doesn't mean I am a poor critic.....I am only a poor critic to your standards, which are poor.

You lost...good day. I don't care what you think.

Well obviously you do or you wouldn't have tried so hard to deny it.

Also if you agree with my standards but know that the opinion is wrong based on said standards, that makes you a liar. And since you're a liar, you are in turn hypocrite, for stating that I am not a truthful critic.

No I am just beating you at your own game.

Is that what it is? Because it sure looks like you tried awful hard to take your ball and go home in that last post, for someone who's winning at my game.

Because you are beaten so badly its not worth it. You are the one getting rattled. calling me a liar and all when all I did was poke through your loophole.

If it wasn't worth it then why are you still responding? It was apparently worth the words in the post.

The winner should just be able to drop the mic and go home while the audience laughs their competitor off the stage, that's how the game works. But of course it's system wars so that doesn't happen, which is why the game never ends. Why did you agree to play when you don't even know the rules? tsk tsk.

And actually yea you did lie, you agree to an opinion knowing that you don't agree to the standards that formed the opinion. Do you deny this? Because if it isn't lying, I certainly wouldn't call it anything praise-worthy.

#148 Posted by texasgoldrush (9487 posts) -

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

Which you agreed to.

But that doesn't mean I am a poor critic.....I am only a poor critic to your standards, which are poor.

You lost...good day. I don't care what you think.

Well obviously you do or you wouldn't have tried so hard to deny it.

Also if you agree with my standards but know that the opinion is wrong based on said standards, that makes you a liar. And since you're a liar, you are in turn hypocrite, for stating that I am not a truthful critic.

No I am just beating you at your own game.

Is that what it is? Because it sure looks like you tried awful hard to take your ball and go home in that last post, for someone who's winning at my game.

Because you are beaten so badly its not worth it. You are the one getting rattled. calling me a liar and all when all I did was poke through your loophole.

If it wasn't worth it then why are you still responding? It was apparently worth the words in the post.

The winner should just be able to drop the mic and go home while the audience laughs their competitor off the stage, that's how the game works. But of course it's system wars so that doesn't happen, which is why the game never ends. Why did you agree to play when you don't even know the rules? tsk tsk.

And actually yea you did lie, you agree to an opinion knowing that you don't agree to the standards that formed the opinion. Do you deny this? Because if it isn't lying, I certainly wouldn't call it anything praise-worthy.

No, its called you being played...well you got played. You don't want to admit that you got played, so you resort to calling me a liar.

I found the loopholes in your rules and took it.

#149 Edited by Vaasman (11817 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

Which you agreed to.

But that doesn't mean I am a poor critic.....I am only a poor critic to your standards, which are poor.

You lost...good day. I don't care what you think.

Well obviously you do or you wouldn't have tried so hard to deny it.

Also if you agree with my standards but know that the opinion is wrong based on said standards, that makes you a liar. And since you're a liar, you are in turn hypocrite, for stating that I am not a truthful critic.

No I am just beating you at your own game.

Is that what it is? Because it sure looks like you tried awful hard to take your ball and go home in that last post, for someone who's winning at my game.

Because you are beaten so badly its not worth it. You are the one getting rattled. calling me a liar and all when all I did was poke through your loophole.

If it wasn't worth it then why are you still responding? It was apparently worth the words in the post.

The winner should just be able to drop the mic and go home while the audience laughs their competitor off the stage, that's how the game works. But of course it's system wars so that doesn't happen, which is why the game never ends. Why did you agree to play when you don't even know the rules? tsk tsk.

And actually yea you did lie, you agree to an opinion knowing that you don't agree to the standards that formed the opinion. Do you deny this? Because if it isn't lying, I certainly wouldn't call it anything praise-worthy.

No, its called you being played...well you got played. You don't want to admit that you got played, so you resort to calling me a liar.

I found the loopholes in your rules and took it.

There are no loopholes, only wormholes in this game. Every possible flaw in logic is actually an extension into a separate universe where the logical hole is filled, thus it is one-way and every part of the game is air-tight even when it isn't.

See you don't even know any of my rules, how can you expect to win my game at this rate?

By definition, playing a person is the same as lying to them. If you played the part of a character you are not, then you are an actor, whom are all liars in their own way.

You admitted you agreed to opinion, when really, you didn't agree with any of the standards upholding the opinion. Is that not lying? You have yet to show how it isn't. You can't genuinely agree with an opinion you don't agree with. Only I can, because, as we've established, we're playing my game.

#150 Posted by musalala (2253 posts) -

@texasgoldrush: Dude, seriously have ever wondered why 99% of your threads end like this? You post opinions as facts and then get angry when people point this out, When I used frequent Bioware forums you were just as bad...other biodrones called you out for being a douche...OTHER BIODRONES!!!

Maybe you wrong and you opinions are wrong...just saying