Best value remaster

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Easily Halo: MCC.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#52 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@LegatoSkyheart: @LegatoSkyheart: They are all cash grabs.

That said, theres a viable reason TLOU while not the having the most value was remastered.

If you don't see that....then thats your fault.

------

My pick is MCC. 4 decent games longer than 6 hours in 1 box plus multiplayer? Can't beat that.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

Master Chief Collection. Mario All Stars with Super Mario World included on SNES. Metal Gear Collection on PS3.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

@asylumni said:

Just because you prefer to sit at home and play with yourself, it doesn't mean everybody does. And no, the Halos were not judged solely on the single player. From the very start it had a strong commitment to multiplayer be it co-op through the campaign or competitive over LAN and later Live. It was the whole package. I'm not dismissing it, I'm saying with the not keeping progress, not registering achievements, game breaking co-op bugs and severe multiplayer issues as well as the less important audio and visual bugs, it released far too broken to be included in any "Best" list; even if they eventually fix everything.

You're talking about a time when multiplayer on consoles wasn't even a thing ffs. The fact Halo introduced it is neither here nor there go back and check the reviews the early reviews were all based on the single player experience.

I don't prefer to sit at home playing with myself I play on PC yeah you know the 'real' thing not some incredibly shitty console online experience with abysmal frame-rate I'm sorry for you if that's literally all you have or what you choose to limit yourself to but it doesn't alter the fact that MCC equates to four incredible campaigns that are renowned the world over and the fact GS scored it down for the online experience not being up to speed is to their EVERLASTING shame they basically showed themselves up as console FPS online nooblets who bitched and moaned about what is one of the best game compilations EVER to hit any console.

Wow, that's a huge pile of BS. Multiplayer has always been big on consoles. Halo in no way introduced it. There were split screen games before it, there were LAN games before it and there was online games before it. And yes, even the reviews for the very first Halo mentioned how great it was if you could get a LAN party together and play 16 player and Bungie improved through the following iterations. It was never about just the single player (that could be done co-op). And while the campaigns were great, there were others just as good. Your ignoring of the flaws in the campaigns and the co-op features and disregarding the issues with competitive multiplayer doesn't shame GS, it shows how enormous the blinders you wear truly are. The true shame resets with the sites that gave incredibly high scores to one of the biggest disasters to release this generation.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts
@lostrib said:

@Halo2-Best-FPS said:

@lamprey263 said:

@ProtossX said:

dude your name is halo 2 best fps and you put last of us over halo 2 anniversary

bro get ur priorities in straight u went the wrong side this time just admit it

I find it more perplexing that it says he's been a member since 1990.

I'm a true gamer.

A Sony gamer.

lol true gamer

Sony gamer.
Sony gamer.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

Homeworld.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Master Chief Collection:

4 games, 2 with dual modes (remaster and classic), the ability to create custom mission play lists, every map ever made all packaged in

This should be a no-brainer.

Zethrickk382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Zethrickk382
Member since 2013 • 480 Posts

If you find value in halo then MCC.

The Failure at launch with glitch saves and broken online for months, doesn't stop it from having a lot of content for a fps fan

Atleast now since most of the kinks have been worked out.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#60 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@Halo2-Best-FPS said:

@lamprey263 said:

@ProtossX said:

dude your name is halo 2 best fps and you put last of us over halo 2 anniversary

I'm a true gamer.

A Sony gamer.

Jankar, never change.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

This gen Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin by far, have not played the game yet( not even on Ps3). Every DLC included for and whole package for lower price:D

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Heirren said:

Wasn't all-stars just a rerelease and not a remaster?

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#63 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

@n64dd said:

@Heirren said:

I remember that at least Super Mario Bros was remastered.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#64  Edited By killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

@Heirren said:

Damn, I should really get that..

*sorry for double posting.. GS didn't like both pictures in the quote for some reason. =/

Halo2-Best-FPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Halo2-Best-FPS
Member since 2004 • 784 Posts

@remiks00 said:

@Halo2-Best-FPS said:

@lamprey263 said:

@ProtossX said:

I'm a true gamer.

A Sony gamer.

Jankar, never change.

?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

MCC

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

Homeworld easily

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@killerfist said:

@Heirren said:

*sorry for double posting.. GS didn't like both pictures in the quote for some reason. =/

I feel stupid for not owning that or regular hd one.

@n64dd said:

@Heirren said:

Nope, all the sprites were redone, along with the music.

***I think the originals look better but if we are strictly speaking "value" then it is a no brainer. The game also has decent resale value. Master Chief Collection is also a great one, wont disagree there.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#69 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Homeworld easily.

Tons of content, excellent games, and it fucking works. A lot of that list is either lazy ass ports, glorified GOTY editions (scholar of the first sin or whatever), or launched a broken mess - MCC

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

MCC by a light year or two at least.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

God of War Saga. 5 games for 30 bucks.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#72 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

God of War Saga. 5 games for 30 bucks.

That sounds like a detriment. You have to pay 30 bucks for 5 god of war games? That's way too much money for 5 sleeping pills.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@asylumni said:
@blueinheaven said:

@asylumni said:
@blueinheaven said:

@asylumni said:

Except for various non-game-breaking (audio and what-not) glitches and not saving progress, crashes, co-op issues, disconnects, etc.

Except none of that happened to me apart from the not saving progress thing and that didn't happen much and I bought it day one and loved the campaigns. The co-op thing and disconnects I couldn't give a shit I don't play online shooters on consoles I play them on PC.

Well, if YOU don't care about them, I guess they shouldn't count. :rolleyes: The fact is, every aspect had severe issues at launch. Besides, even just counting the campaigns, that's, what, 40 hours? The Handsome Collection brings twice that (not even counting the DLC) and GTA V is triple.

The combined Halo campaigns last a lot longer than 40 hours. When all those games were reviewed originally they were reviewed single player. Now people want to ignore 4 seminal games completely remastered as though that is literally 'nothing' because they couldn't get online to shoot some dweeb and claim leetness well **** that.

Nobody is arguing that the Borderlands Collection is not fantastic value and gives you one amazing game and one pretty good one but it simply isn't on the same level AT ALL as Halo and I don't hear anyone crying because they can't do a million things with Borderlands online. GTA V please, please, don't make me laugh.

Just because you prefer to sit at home and play with yourself, it doesn't mean everybody does. And no, the Halos were not judged solely on the single player. From the very start it had a strong commitment to multiplayer be it co-op through the campaign or competitive over LAN and later Live. It was the whole package. I'm not dismissing it, I'm saying with the not keeping progress, not registering achievements, game breaking co-op bugs and severe multiplayer issues as well as the less important audio and visual bugs, it released far too broken to be included in any "Best" list; even if they eventually fix everything.

Why are you trying so Hard to Debunk someones OPINION?

This is an opinion thread, you can disagree with his opinion but don't call the guy wrong just because he sees more Value in something than you do, whether you like it or not peoples opinion on here seems to be in Favor of HALO MCC being one of the best Value remasters in the Games world.

And we are judging there Value based on the here and now, not weeks ago when MCC didn't work Properly.

as it stands In the HERE and NOW MCC is on of the greatest Value remasters of all time in my opinion, i have no intention of ever buying it myself because i don't own a xbone but you cannot deny that as far as bang for your Buck HALO MCC goes a long way with the sheer amount of content it offers.

Stop living in the Past.

My money goes on Resident Evil remaster HD personally because if fricken love the game and have been dying to play it since my Gamecube broke

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
@jg4xchamp said:

That sounds like a detriment. You have to pay 30 bucks for 5 god of war games? That's way too much money for 5 sleeping pills.

To be fair, it doesn't include Ascension. Give them some credit.

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

Borderlands the Handsome Edition wins for me. I would have gotten the MCC if I didn't own every halo expect 5 already so that gets a no. The handsome edition comes with Borderlands 2 plus all the DLC along with the pre-sequel which I didn't buy for the 360. So for me that collection is a great buy.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By asylumni

@delta3074 said:

@asylumni said:

This is an opinion thread, you can disagree with his opinion but don't call the guy wrong just because he sees more Value in something than you do, whether you like it or not peoples opinion on here seems to be in Favor of HALO MCC being one of the best Value remasters in the Games world.

And we are judging there Value based on the here and now, not weeks ago when MCC didn't work Properly.

as it stands In the HERE and NOW MCC is on of the greatest Value remasters of all time in my opinion, i have no intention of ever buying it myself because i don't own a xbone but you cannot deny that as far as bang for your Buck HALO MCC goes a long way with the sheer amount of content it offers.

Stop living in the Past.

My money goes on Resident Evil remaster HD personally because if fricken love the game and have been dying to play it since my Gamecube broke

Well, first off, he started this. You'll note I haven't said one word to the other people in this thread stating Halo as their choice. It's because I'm not attacking his choice of MCC, I'm defending my opinion that a game released as broken as the MCC should never be voted "Best" of anything out of principle. Games should not be released broken. Even if they are fixed later, that doesn't change the fact they weren't released in an acceptable state. I also found issue with his claims that Halo was only ever praised for it's single player campaign and the multiplayer aspects were never a big deal until the collection as well as the competitive multiplayer being the they only part of the collection that had issues at launch.

Why not ask him why he's trying so hard to debunk my opinion, since he's the one that started this? (Post #15)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#77 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Well you made this thread NOW, and MCC certainly works great, has a lot of content and is a blast. So that is the biggest bang for your buck imo. But we all know, the usual cows who don't own it, never played it, will assess it as if it launched last Tuesday, and ignore where it is NOW unlike DC.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 delta3074

@asylumni said:

@delta3074 said:

@asylumni said:

Stop living in the Past.

Well, first off, he started this. You'll note I haven't said one word to the other people in this thread stating Halo as their choice. It's because I'm not attacking his choice of MCC, I'm defending my opinion that a game released as broken as the MCC should never be voted "Best" of anything out of principle. Games should not be released broken. Even if they are fixed later, that doesn't change the fact they weren't released in an acceptable state. I also found issue with his claims that Halo was only ever praised for it's single player campaign and the multiplayer aspects were never a big deal until the collection as well as the competitive multiplayer being the they only part of the collection that had issues at launch.

Why not ask him why he's trying so hard to debunk my opinion, since he's the one that started this? (Post #15)

'I'm defending my opinion that a game released as broken as the MCC should never be voted "Best" of anything out of principle. Games should not be released broken.'

I see what you are saying but i disagree simply Because we are judging the Game now it is fixed, if we had had this thread when it released or was still broken then i would agree that it should not be Voted 'Best' of anything but in the Here and Now the game is fixed and based on that it is not just one of the Best Value remasters in the gaming world but probably the best Value compilation of games since the Orange box.

Take Driveclub for example, that released Broken but now it's fixed and it's one of the greatest Arcade racers ever released on console.

We should be judging games in the here and now not based on there previous performance before they where patched and the Problem with your principle is it's a little incompatible with whats going on in the games industry, i cannot remember a single blockbuster title over the last few years that didn't need either a Day one patch or at least 1 or 2 patches to bring the games up to scratch.

Take Skyrim for example, Considered one of the best WRPG's on console when it released even though it was broken to Hell and back, especially on the PS3, it. took 9 patches to eventually bring the game up to scratch.

Now internet Connections are pretty much taken for granted 'release now, patch later' is becoming the Norm in the games industry, it's a shitty situation granted but one we have no choice but to deal with un fortunately so you have to be a little bit more flexible with your 'principles'.

MCC was broken when it released, badly broken, but now it is fixed and is a shining Example of the kind of Bang for your Buck that is sorely lacking in the games industry, HALO gamins in General had more Content and features than the vast Majority of games out there and with 4 of them in one bundle the Value for money rating is off the scale even without the multiplayer.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

For me, it's Homeworld

I would agree with you if the game weren't released in a steaming pile of shit state, especially the Homeworld 1 portion of it.. Fast forward a month after release and the devs haven't lifted a finger yet in actually fixing the numerous AI problems the campaign has, the flat out broken functions like tactics and formations.. Don't forget the multiplayer even for a beta is immensely imbalanced.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#80 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Homeworld Remaster by far.

• It worked day one
  • It has both original and remastered version in the package
  • It is true remaster and not a straight port with better resolution
  • Remastered versions were games with new body but same soul

Other than that, Black Mesa was best remake. Free and puts other official remasters to shame.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 asylumni
@delta3074 said:

@asylumni said:

@delta3074 said:

Stop living in the Past.

'I'm defending my opinion that a game released as broken as the MCC should never be voted "Best" of anything out of principle. Games should not be released broken.'

I see what you are saying but i disagree simply Because we are judging the Game now it is fixed, if we had had this thread when it released or was still broken then i would agree that it should not be Voted 'Best' of anything but in the Here and Now the game is fixed and based on that it is not just one of the Best Value remasters in the gaming world but probably the best Value compilation of games since the Orange box.

Take Driveclub for example, that released Broken but now it's fixed and it's one of the greatest Arcade racers ever released on console.

We should be judging games in the here and now not based on there previous performance before they where patched and the Problem with your principle is it's a little incompatible with whats going on in the games industry, i cannot remember a single blockbuster title over the last few years that didn't need either a Day one patch or at least 1 or 2 patches to bring the games up to scratch.

Take Skyrim for example, Considered one of the best WRPG's on console when it released even though it was broken to Hell and back, especially on the PS3, it. took 9 patches to eventually bring the game up to scratch.

Now internet Connections are pretty much taken for granted 'release now, patch later' is becoming the Norm in the games industry, it's a shitty situation granted but one we have no choice but to deal with un fortunately so you have to be a little bit more flexible with your 'principles'.

MCC was broken when it released, badly broken, but now it is fixed and is a shining Example of the kind of Bang for your Buck that is sorely lacking in the games industry, HALO gamins in General had more Content and features than the vast Majority of games out there and with 4 of them in one bundle the Value for money rating is off the scale even without the multiplayer.

I feel the same way about DriveClub. Actually, I'm still refusing to buy DriveClub even though it's on sale at Gamestop for $19.99 for the simple fact that a PS+ version was promised and has yet to be delivered. I'm not trying to start a boycott or rally a crowd through petitions, this is just my own personal decision. I think there are plenty of games that aren't released broken that can occupy my time that I don't need to settle. And there is a difference from a game with many flaws like Skyrim or requiring day 1 patches and a game released largely broken like Halo MCC, DriveClub and SimCity (2013). I think games that are broken at release should never be rewarded, even when they are fixed, because that still sends the message that releasing a broken game is acceptable.

Why are you trying so hard to debunk my OPINION?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 delta3074

@asylumni said:
@delta3074 said:

@asylumni said:

@delta3074 said:

Stop living in the Past.

I feel the same way about DriveClub. Actually, I'm still refusing to buy DriveClub even though it's on sale at Gamestop for $19.99 for the simple fact that a PS+ version was promised and has yet to be delivered. I'm not trying to start a boycott or rally a crowd through petitions, this is just my own personal decision. I think there are plenty of games that aren't released broken that can occupy my time that I don't need to settle. And there is a difference from a game with many flaws like Skyrim or requiring day 1 patches and a game released largely broken like Halo MCC, DriveClub and SimCity (2013). I think games that are broken at release should never be rewarded, even when they are fixed, because that still sends the message that releasing a broken game is acceptable.

'Why are you trying so hard to debunk my OPINION?'

Not debunking, just disagreeing, i can't debunk your opinion because it's an opinion and you cannot debunk Personal preference.

Your opinion is not wrong, i fully understand your opinion i just personally disagree with it.

i think you should buy driveclub, your boycott won't achieve anything and you are just hurting yourself if you really wan to play the game. Screw what they do mate, it's YOU that counts and what you want, i know it sucks that SONY promised and didn't deliver but don't punish yourself to punish them mate.

Thats just my opinion anyway and i do admire your Resolute attitude towards not letting these company get away with it, Very Noble to stand up for the little people.

I just think you should worry about yourself from time to time, it can't be all about fighting the good fight :)

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Extrodinare101
Member since 2015 • 324 Posts

MCC would of been had it actually worked, Orange Box was pretty good but Half Life 2 was boring as shit to me. They had some pretty good collections on PS3, getting 5 God of Wars games for 20 bucks is a steal. DMC collection was pretty good also.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 asylumni

@delta3074 said:

@asylumni said:

'Why are you trying so hard to debunk my OPINION?'

Not debunking, just disagreeing, i can't debunk your opinion because it's an opinion and you cannot debunk Personal preference.

Your opinion is not wrong, i fully understand your opinion i just personally disagree with it.

i think you should buy driveclub, your boycott won't achieve anything and you are just hurting yourself if you really wan to play the game. Screw what they do mate, it's YOU that counts and what you want, i know it sucks that SONY promised and didn't deliver but don't punish yourself to punish them mate.

Thats just my opinion anyway and i do admire your Resolute attitude towards not letting these company get away with it, Very Noble to stand up for the little people.

I just think you should worry about yourself from time to time, it can't be all about fighting the good fight :)

Yeah, I'm aware of what I'm missing, but I've got plenty to play besides that and when the finally get around to releasing the PS+ version, I'll have that. Right now I'm in the middle of The Swapper, Transistor, and a couple others I'm bouncing around with, and Bioshock Infinite, Saints Row 3 & 4, and Recettear waiting in the wings. If I really need a racing game, I could revisit Wreckfest to see the changes in the past few months or pick up Forza Horizon 2. So I'm really not hurting that bad. Down the line, I could still pick up DriveClub cheaply, even if it would have to be a used copy.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Heirren said:

@killerfist said:

@Heirren said:

I feel stupid for not owning that or regular hd one.

@n64dd said:

@Heirren said:

Nope, all the sprites were redone, along with the music.

***I think the originals look better but if we are strictly speaking "value" then it is a no brainer. The game also has decent resale value. Master Chief Collection is also a great one, wont disagree there.

Thanks for the info, I wasn't too sure about that. I thought it was a remaster in some sorts, it's just been awhile.

Cheers!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Homeworld from that list.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@Heirren said:

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#88 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Considering how many games come in the Master Chief Collection, it's really a no brainer... even in it's buggy state.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#89 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

I'm gonna go with MCC. Matchmaking issues and bad score aside, it still has very loved and very acclaimed games within it, with neat features.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@asylumni said:

@delta3074 said:

@asylumni said:

Stop living in the Past.

A lot of this comes from the fact I'm primarily a PC gamer who also owns PS4 and Xbox One. I would never dream of playing online games on a console, I openly admit this so maybe I'm underplaying the importance of online for Halo fans but for a very long time in fact around when Halo first appeared games were ONLY reviewed for their single player experience and the online element was either mentioned as a sort of bonus or just not mentioned at all.

Maybe Halo evolved into more than that over the years and with its many iterations but the single player experience was at the heart of its appeal for the longest time. I personally felt GS were absolutely shameful to play DOWN the excellence of four incredible SP games because the online part of it was a shambles at launch and then spitefully scored down a phenomenal collection of remastered classics because they had this or that problem online.

The SP games ALONE were more than worth the price of admission even if they hadn't been remastered but they were, every one of them.

Pitiful, shameful 'journalism' and while I get where you're coming from that the online element is really important to Halo fans we ALL knew it would be fixed eventually but it's typical of the world we live in now that everyone demands everything right here right now which I absolutely expect from petulant gamers posting online but not from 'alleged' journalists who behaved like spoiled brats and scored the game accordingly. The illusion would only have been made perfect with a picture of the reviewer with a dummy in his mouth with a speech bubble complaining just when you think it can't possibly get worse his mother's breast was unavailable during this difficult time.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

Assuming it works now, MCC.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts

MCC of course. Gotta let the poor Lem's have this one, its been a tough gen.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts

MCC of course. Gotta let the poor Lem's have this one, its been a tough gen.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

MCC..despite the state it was in at release.

personally i think GS needs to go back and rescore the game..it got an 6 due to problems that don't exist anymore

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#95 Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

the masterchief collection has the most games in it so its probably the most worth it if your any kind of halo fan. its too bad its only on xbox one because of that ill never try it. they should have released it on pc

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

PS 3 HD classics from my collection:

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Phreek300
Member since 2007 • 672 Posts

MCC has the best value per dollar. End of discussion.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#98 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

I prefer them 3D remasters from Nintendo. OoT, MM, Star fox 64, Pokémon ORAS, it's all good.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#99 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

If MCC worked better, I'd definitely vote for it, but as it stands, I'd go with either Borderlands the Handsome Collection or Metro Redux. The matchmaking and lag in the coop and multiplayer of MCC ruined it for me. I got it to run from beginning of 1 to end of 4 with a friend, but we can't even get into the same room together most times we try. Inexcusable.