Best upcoming EXCLUSIVE gaming platform?

  • 86 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3170 posts) 8 months, 20 days ago

Poll: Best upcoming EXCLUSIVE gaming platform? (99 votes)

XBOX ONE 22%
PLAYSTATION 4 34%
WII U 43%

Which platform will have best next 3 year exclusive games?

I would added PC too but then i would needed to add over 200 exclusive games and it would take too much time. As we know, gamespot is anti-pc, so i did not add PC(even thro its strong)

#1 Edited by MonsieurX (31378 posts) -

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

#2 Posted by ActicEdge (24492 posts) -

Last of Us Remasted and LBP3 aren't exclusives just for reference. Anyway, I think in terms of exclusives it'll pretty much but WiiU. But I dunno what you are asking, it's kind of confusing. Are you saying the best 3 exclusives next year or the best exclusives for the next 3 years?

#3 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3170 posts) -

im asking company exclusives

#4 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (17173 posts) -

There will be Multiplatform Alternatives.

#5 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10791 posts) -

I don't understand why the Master Chief Collection and The Last of Us are in your little graphic

Of all the Xbox exclusives one will see 2014. Of the PlayStation exclusives, two will see 2014.

#6 Posted by MonsieurX (31378 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

im asking company exclusives

Best upcoming EXCLUSIVE gaming platform?

lolz

#7 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3728 posts) -

Seems you still don't know what exclusive means, plus you're missing games.

Wii U seems to be looking the best so far.

#8 Edited by inb4uall (6114 posts) -
@MonsieurX said:

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

Also the master chief collection, HD collections don't count.

@FreedomFreeLife said:

im asking company exclusives

Ohh, so you're trying to move the goal posts?

#9 Posted by PapaTrop (1710 posts) -

I don't know.

Microsoft's lineup looks the best as far as exclusives go (since there are a handful of multiplats in your lists).

But still. That's a pretty poor showing from all three consoles. When you consider they all cost a few hundred dollars, and it's very expensive to game on them in the long-run, I'd expect more. PC gets that many exclusives in any given week it seems.

#10 Posted by MonsieurX (31378 posts) -

@inb4uall said:
@MonsieurX said:

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

Also the master chief collection, HD collections don't count.

@FreedomFreeLife said:

im asking company exclusives

Ohh, so you're trying to move the goal posts?

He always is when being pointed out in his threads(most of them(

#11 Edited by Daious (1892 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

I came here to say that. The list has so many multiplatforms and games we know nothing about. LBP3 is ps3/ps4, Forza horizon 2 is 360/xboxone, TLOU and Halo are just upgraded looks.

We know very little to nothing about Fable/Crackdown but they are on the list while Bloodborne & new Zelda game isn't? I mean come on

#12 Posted by MBirdy88 (8979 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

im asking company exclusives

At this point in time how can it NOT be the Wii U when the other systems have announced next to nothing?

if the Wii U loses this poll I'm gonna facepalm hard.

exclusion of PC is odd too... but we know that would of dominated the poll.

#13 Posted by Daious (1892 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

im asking company exclusives

At this point in time how can it NOT be the Wii U when the other systems have announced next to nothing?

if the Wii U loses this poll I'm gonna facepalm hard.

exclusion of PC is odd too... but we know that would of dominated the poll.

Wiiu is winning. It got my vote too.

#14 Edited by lostrib (41220 posts) -

wtf is an exclusive gaming platform?

#15 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17445 posts) -

Sure, adding multiplats (TLOU, LBP, Halo 1-4, ...) to make for a bigger list.

PC obviously.

#16 Posted by aroxx_ab (10627 posts) -

Why isnt Bloodborne in the list?

#17 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (4481 posts) -

@daious said:

@MonsieurX said:

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

I came here to say that. The list has so many multiplatforms and games we know nothing about. LBP3 is ps3/ps4, Forza horizon 2 is 360/xboxone, TLOU and Halo are just upgraded looks.

We know very little to nothing about Fable/Crackdown but they are on the list while Bloodborne & new Zelda game isn't? I mean come on

This. *fail on my part*. From what i've seen so far:

WiiU>XBone>PS4 in terms of games that interest me.

#18 Posted by MonsieurX (31378 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

@daious said:

@MonsieurX said:

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

I came here to say that. The list has so many multiplatforms and games we know nothing about. LBP3 is ps3/ps4, Forza horizon 2 is 360/xboxone, TLOU and Halo are just upgraded looks.

We know very little to nothing about Fable/Crackdown but they are on the list while Bloodborne & new Zelda game isn't? I mean come on

This. Also missing Deep Down from the PS4 list, just off the top of my head. From what i've seen so far:

WiiU>XBone>PS4 in terms of games that interest me.

...Deep Down is the first in the PS4 list

#19 Edited by Senor_Kami (8439 posts) -

I'll enjoy Phantom Dust and the new Kamiya game a lot. Wii U has Bayonetta 2 and Civilization. I'll like those but 2>1.

#20 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (4481 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@daious said:

@MonsieurX said:

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

I came here to say that. The list has so many multiplatforms and games we know nothing about. LBP3 is ps3/ps4, Forza horizon 2 is 360/xboxone, TLOU and Halo are just upgraded looks.

We know very little to nothing about Fable/Crackdown but they are on the list while Bloodborne & new Zelda game isn't? I mean come on

This. Also missing Deep Down from the PS4 list, just off the top of my head. From what i've seen so far:

WiiU>XBone>PS4 in terms of games that interest me.

...Deep Down is the first in the PS4 list

What can i say besides: massive fail on my part. This is what i get for not paying attention.

#21 Posted by inb4uall (6114 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

im asking company exclusives

At this point in time how can it NOT be the Wii U when the other systems have announced next to nothing?

if the Wii U loses this poll I'm gonna facepalm hard.

exclusion of PC is odd too... but we know that would of dominated the poll.

Yes but that's boring. PC is the objective answer, then Wii U.

#22 Posted by Telekill (4979 posts) -

PS4 gets my vote.

#23 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3237 posts) -

Looks like Wii u got it on lock bruh.

#24 Edited by silversix_ (15575 posts) -

Good job on missing the most hyped and talked ps4 game, Bloodborne but hey! the list needed to be bigger for Xbone right?

#25 Posted by _Matt_ (9263 posts) -

All got some pretty strong games coming exclusive wise, and there are some great looking multi plats to accompany them too. Well, to accompany the XBO and PS4 anyway...

TC, you are missing Bloodborne which makes me sad.

#26 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (5044 posts) -

The Wii U. Where's the new Zelda game?

#27 Posted by Krelian-co (12423 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

All got some pretty strong games coming exclusive wise, and there are some great looking multi plats to accompany them too. Well, to accompany the XBO and PS4 anyway...

TC, you are missing Bloodborne which makes me sad.

something something goalpost....something something biased list......something something TC making bs threads again.

#28 Posted by _Matt_ (9263 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@_Matt_ said:

All got some pretty strong games coming exclusive wise, and there are some great looking multi plats to accompany them too. Well, to accompany the XBO and PS4 anyway...

TC, you are missing Bloodborne which makes me sad.

something something goalpost....something something biased list......something something TC making bs threads again.

I thought this thread was pretty good actually

For a FreedomFreeLife thread at least...

#29 Posted by Krelian-co (12423 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@Krelian-co said:

@_Matt_ said:

All got some pretty strong games coming exclusive wise, and there are some great looking multi plats to accompany them too. Well, to accompany the XBO and PS4 anyway...

TC, you are missing Bloodborne which makes me sad.

something something goalpost....something something biased list......something something TC making bs threads again.

I thought this thread was pretty good actually

For a FreedomFreeLife thread at least...

the list was biased and incorrect though, as always in his threads.

#30 Posted by freedomfreak (42378 posts) -

Bayonetta 2>>>whatever movie-game comes out for other platforms.

#31 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (17004 posts) -

For me?

PS4

WiiU

XB1

#32 Posted by blackace (21272 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

im asking company exclusives

No one knows because we have no idea what exclusives are coming after 2015 yet. Now if you want to go by what we already know, then we can do that.

For 2014:

Xbox One: Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Halo: MCC, Below, Dead Rising Arcade Remix, Inside, KI: Season 2, Fantasia Music Evolved.

PS4: Drive Club, Samurai Warrior 8, LBP3, Infamous First Light, The Witness,

Wii U: SSB, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Oddworld New 'N Tasty,

For 2015 ??? You decide. Hard to pick any one since more games will be announced at the end of 2014 and in 2015.

Wii U: Zelda, Splatoon, Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Wolly World, Mario Maker, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse,

PS4: The Order 1886, Deep Down, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Bloodborne, GT7, Let It Die

XB1: Halo 5, Crackdown, Quantum Break, Fable Legends, D4,

#33 Edited by bbkkristian (14967 posts) -

Wii U. Duh.

#34 Posted by sailor232 (5008 posts) -

WiiU>Xbox One>PS4

#35 Posted by blamix99 (2538 posts) -

PS4>WII.U>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>poops>>X1

#36 Posted by stizzal13 (609 posts) -

@sailor232 said:

WiiU>Xbox One>PS4

#37 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7863 posts) -

The Wii U is an exclusive box. You buy it for exclusives. So, it gets my vote.

#38 Edited by Vatusus (5057 posts) -

@ActicEdge said:

Last of Us Remasted and LBP3 aren't exclusives just for reference.

Neither is Halo: MC Collection and Forza Horizon 2. Why only point out the PS4 ones?

Anyway, TC is severly lacking Bloodborne in his list.

OT: PS4 wins it for me because: Bloodborne, Uncharted 4 and The Order: 1886

#39 Edited by bretboy93 (6 posts) -

What's is wrong with the Xbox 1? Yes, I know that it don't have very many games but the graphics has come a long way hopefully games will get better. Yes the Wii is a fantastic system but the only game I like on there is Mario kart. I'm just a Xbox fan because im satisfied with the internet play and the console my opinion I know it don't count but there all really good systems these days

#40 Posted by Krelian-co (12423 posts) -

looks like everyone agrees xbone is winning, your biased list worked TC!!!

oh wait...

#41 Edited by UnbiasedPoster (1106 posts) -

Nice list of multiplats

Nice omission of Bloodborn too.

#42 Posted by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

so you left out the best exclusive out there, PS4 Bloodborne

nice job there

#43 Posted by MonsieurX (31378 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

so you left out the best exclusive out there, PS4 Bloodborne

nice job there

You should create another thread about it

#44 Edited by lamprey263 (24998 posts) -

Last of Us is no longer exclusive anymore, I mean Id say it is but our all might System War rules and all. Same would go for the contents of the Master Chief Collection.

#45 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2206 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

those are still exclusive to their respected brands.

#46 Edited by DJ-Lafleur (34232 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet said:

The Wii U. Where's the new Zelda game?

or bayo 2

Or mario Maker

Or Devil's third

or the new Kirby game based on Canvas Curse...

#47 Posted by YD_11 (1867 posts) -

If anyone will look realistically at the games offered, especially this year, there is no way one could say the ps4 has a better lineup than the xbox one. Nintendo, i think, has the most exclusives but they haven't peaked my interest just yet.

Consumer 1 buys xbox one and consumer 2 buys ps4.

Consumer 2 gets to play LBP3, Drive Club, MLB the show, ISS, TLOU, ACUnity, Destiny, Evolve, Alien Isolation, etc plus indies

Consumer 1 gets to play Project Spark, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MC Collection, Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, Fantasia Music Evolved, Shape Up, ACUnity, Destiny, Evolve, Alien Isolation, etc plus indies

So which will have the better games head to head? Project Spark vs LBP3. Sunset Overdrive vs ISS. Forza Horizon 2 vs Drive Club. Halo MC Collection vs TLOU. Titanfall vs MLB the Show. Fantasia vs ___? Shape up vs ___?

#48 Edited by Pikminmaniac (9259 posts) -

Wii U by the biggest landslide imaginable. They always have the best exclusives every generation. I will be buying one of the other two consoles though, but it will be because of multiplats.

#49 Posted by lostrib (41220 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

those are still exclusive to their respected brands.

in other words, not exclusives

#50 Posted by inb4uall (6114 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

OP fails as usual,tons of multiplats.

Forza Horizon 2,TLOU,LBP3

those are still exclusive to their respected brands.

in other words, not exclusives

Ironic, since he typed out exclusives in ALL CAPS in the title.