Bayonetta Launching in NA on October 24th.

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

It was just October, but now they've made it official.

"Nintendo has confirmed a few minutes ago that the Wii U exclusive action game will be released in North American on October 24th. As previously announced, all copies of Bayonetta 2 will include the Wii U port of the original Bayonetta, originally released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360."

Europe, please.

NSFW

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 jg4xchamp  Online
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

BRING IT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#3 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

I'm still too mad at Nintendo to contemplate buying anything with their logo on it right now. Maybe tomorrow, when I'm back to normal, I'll manage to be excited about this.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 freedomfreak
@jg4xchamp said:

BRING IT!

Fo'shizzle. Our BayonettaU's will finally be worth their purchase.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#5 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Meanwhile Hyrule Warriors comes out on September 26, the true hack and slash GOAT.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By freedomfreak
@princessgomez92 said:

Meanwhile Hyrule Warriors comes out on September 26, the true hack and slash GOAT.

Don't put me in this position.

Actually, Team Ninja wanted to put in a female Link. They ended up not doing it, but I wonder if it'll be DLC.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#8  Edited By PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

@princessgomez92 said:

Don't put me in this position.

Actually, Team Ninja wanted to put in a female Link. They ended up not doing it, but I wonder if it'll be DLC.

You know it's true. Godnasty Warriors mixed with Zelda.

The more, the better.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

Well, I was kind of hoping it would be earlier in the month, but at least we have a date for the best game of 2014. Can't come soon enough.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jg4xchamp  Online

@freedomfreak said:
@jg4xchamp said:

BRING IT!

Who knows maybe it'll get a "revision" too, because of Nintendo's love and admiration for what gaming is, you know.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 freedomfreak
@jg4xchamp said:

Who knows maybe it'll get a "revision" too, because of Nintendo's love and admiration for what gaming is, you know.

God... That would be... unfortunate.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

I'm still too mad at Nintendo to contemplate buying anything with their logo on it right now. Maybe tomorrow, when I'm back to normal, I'll manage to be excited about this.

It's video games buddy, you need to chill out haha

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts

Exactly the day I thought it would be. Really looking forward to playing Bayonetta 2. This is the reason I have my Wii U still hooked up.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Want to see this in action.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@freedomfreak said:
@jg4xchamp said:

BRING IT!

I don't think the Wii U sold well enough to get a revision.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Looking forward to it.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

@princessgomez92 said:

Lol, yeah...Dynasty Warriors, please step aside and let the adults show you what a real action game is.

Day 1 for me, Bayonetta 2 is arguably my most hyped game this year, and i say arguably because we also have Smash.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Dat ass

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Was hoping this would get delayed. SSB3DS, Pokemon ORAS, Hyrule Warriors, a few amiibos and SSBWiiU all day one already... on top of KH HD2.5 Remix, Destiny, Persona4AU and ACUnity.

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#20 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Is it the new 3DS thing you're mad about?

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'll get it eventually. I want to support the game, but I'd rather not get it right away. I know there's a complicated button combo formula, but I'd just button smash the shit out of this game. That's what I did for the PS3 version.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Just 5 days before my birthday. =)

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#23  Edited By 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Oh, c'mon Chaz! Are you talking about the upgrade? They've done this a lot. :P

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

Kept thinking it wasn't releasing till the Spring.

On board for sure now.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#25 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts
Loading Video...

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#26 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I've been waiting a long time for this.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

Bayonetta 2 would have been better on PS4/XB1. Fact.

and even better on PC

Wii U owners has just simply no games to play. Of cause they are happy to play finally some game.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

and even better on PC

Wii U owners has just simply no games to play. Of cause they are happy to play finally some game.

You're both walking cesspools of ignorance.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Bigboi500

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Bigboi500 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

and even better on PC

You're both walking cesspools of ignorance.

Nah not today. I'm speaking the truth in all honesty. What would make Bayonetta better on Wii U? Playing through a bulky tablet screen? They just held the game hostage and almost doomed it to fail on such a small install base. Wii U is fucking crap. Nintendo need to get up to date hardware that can actually manage third party games. And that would only benefit their own first party offerings too. Again, Wii U is a waste of time. Deal with it.

You're a waste of time. Judging video game systems like it matters or something... Bayonetta failed to move units on other systems and the future of the series was scrapped because of it. Nintendo picked it up out of the trash and at least allowed the series to have a sequel that wouldn't otherwise exist.

Fanboy blowhards are fucking crap. Deal with that.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Bigboi500

@scottpsfan14 said:

That wasn't a fanboy talking. Wii U is more useless than the Wii was by 2010 when casuals got bored of it. Yeah let Zelda U and SSB4 come first and see what happens. But Nintendo need third party. They do. And they need to make a more powerful console in order to get 3rd party. At least a Shader model 5 GPU since all next gen games will require it. Using essentially last gen horse power isn't helping Wii U get games from 3rd parties. That's the main problem it's having. Assassins Creed Untiy for instance can't possibly run on the Wii U because it's made for next gen from the ground up. That's why ACU isn't coming to PS3/360.

Blah blah blah graphics and tech drivel spiel. Gen after gen I've heard fanboy losers complain about teh DS graphics, teh PS2 graphics, PS4 being "weak ass hardware" etc. and it's just so damn stupid. Go watch Pixar films and stop gaming if that shit is all that matters to you.

And what the hell does third party have to do with anything? Bayonetta 2 is fucking third party. Everybody and their mother knows Nintendo doesn't have Western third party support, but that doesn't stop Wii U from having the best current gen exclusives for 2014. Stop parroting basement dweller nonsense and try enjoying games ffs.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Bigboi500

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Bigboi500 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

That wasn't a fanboy talking. Wii U is more useless than the Wii was by 2010 when casuals got bored of it. Yeah let Zelda U and SSB4 come first and see what happens. But Nintendo need third party. They do. And they need to make a more powerful console in order to get 3rd party. At least a Shader model 5 GPU since all next gen games will require it. Using essentially last gen horse power isn't helping Wii U get games from 3rd parties. That's the main problem it's having. Assassins Creed Untiy for instance can't possibly run on the Wii U because it's made for next gen from the ground up. That's why ACU isn't coming to PS3/360.

Blah blah blah graphics and tech drivel spiel. Gen after gen I've heard fanboy losers complain about teh DS graphics, teh PS2 graphics, PS4 being "weak ass hardware" etc. and it's just so damn stupid. Go watch Pixar films and stop gaming if that shit is all that matters to you.

And what the hell does third party have to do with anything? Bayonetta 2 is fucking third party. Everybody and their mother knows Nintendo doesn't have Western third party support, but that doesn't stop Wii U from having the best current gen exclusives for 2014. Stop parroting basement dweller nonsense and try enjoying games ffs.

I do enjoy games. Countless games that Wii U doesn't see. And sheep seem okay with that. Until they finally get third party support and suddenly they will shut up about it. SNES. The last Nintendo console to properly get third party support the entire gen. By N64 they fucked up by making cartriges instead of 700MB CD's. They had the hardware, just not the cartrige space. Same with Gamecube. They had the hardware, just not the disc space with those 1.4GB mini discs. The Wii was simply too weak to handle games that were built for PS3/360. That's why Assassins Creed 1 didn't get to it. And Oblivion etc. Same is happening with Wii U. Sure it gets the Assassins Creed games that came out on PS3/360 too (AC3/4), but now that ACU has moved to next gen development only, they simply can't play the games. And that's bad.

Nintendo might as well go the way of SEGA and make games for PC/PS4/XB1. Their games will be at least as good but with richer levels etc. And not just graphically, but also in terms of interaction and gameplay etc. OR they could just bring out a compatible console and make both potentially better first party games, and get third party. That way you can safely go with Nintendo only for an entire gen. If only.

Nintendo's made a lot of stupid mistakes over the years. Then again, so have the other companies. Regardless, if you are a gamer and like quality games then you can't just write off the Wii U for disingenuous reasons because it has quality games that you can't play anywhere else. That's all that really matters: good games.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Wii U is like living in 1990s where is no Internet, meanwhile PS4 and Xbox One is in 2014 where is community, online, Skype, voice chat, video chat, more games, better graphics and stuff like that.

Wii U games looks like Playstation 2 games. There are only very few online games and those games are dead too. All Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Assassins Creed, Dead Space, all those big games flopped on Wii. Yes, Wii had 100 million install base and it flopped. Wii U has 7 million and you think this game will sell well? Nope, Bayonetta 2 is already flop.

Bayonetta 2 is not even top 100 selling game on Amazon. Even popular game (fighting game) Injustice: Gods Among Us sold on Wii less than 100 000 copies.

PLAYSTATION 2 GAME

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Bigboi500

@FreedomFreeLife: You're so full of shit.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife: You have been constantly been called out on your BS statements, even by mods and you still keep spewing out the same garbage thread after thread, give it up already.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jg4xchamp  Online

I don't understand what mystical lie they said? It is a fact that Bayonetta 2 on better hardware would have been a better game. Assuming it was identical with better visuals=it's a better game on better hardware. Ergo the best it could have ever been was on PC. Never mind that on PC the framerate would probably be more consistent, and in general on the right rigs you can run it much higher than 60 frames.

Pretending otherwise gets you what?

That said the game isn't on PC (sadly), so all that is irrelevant to the part where Bayonetta 2 will be a beast of a game if its predecessor is anything to go by.

Oh and Michael if you purchases that bottom feeding, cellar dweller, shit stain on the fabric of humanity work of garbage that is Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda skin, and not Bayonetta 2, after all the time I was there to back your gimmick of loving PLL, the broytrayel would be unforgiveable.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

What would make Bayonetta better on Wii U?

The fact that it wouldn't exist without it.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#41 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

Nintendo might as well go the way of SEGA and make games for PC/PS4/XB1. Their games will be at least as good but with richer levels etc. And not just graphically, but also in terms of interaction and gameplay etc. OR they could just bring out a compatible console and make both potentially better first party games, and get third party. That way you can safely go with Nintendo only for an entire gen. If only.

Just because other systems have better tech, doesn't mean everything will be better. By that logic, Sonic 06 is a FAR superior game in contrast to Sonic Colors or the original games. Hell, the Sonic Adventure ports on GameCube, PC, PS3, and 360 must be better than the Dreamcast version... oh wait.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

The game won't even sell 100k copies....

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Bigboi500

@Pffrbt said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

What would make Bayonetta better on Wii U?

The fact that it wouldn't exist without it.

Yep. The other game companies simply don't deserve to have it, that's why it's better on Wii U.

@ShepardCommandr said:

The game won't even sell 100k copies....

Bet it does sell more than that, a good bit more.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#44 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

@ShepardCommandr: exactly. I can't wait for the game to tank in sell and that the series gets drop from the face of the earth. I'm still feeling the disappointment that was the first game.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@charizard1605: what happened?

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#47 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

@scottpsfan14: Knack has better tech than Super Mario 3d World and it still didn't save it from being utter shit.

Having the best tools doesn't mean a thing if you don't know how to use it.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Wii U is like living in 1990s where is no Internet, meanwhile PS4 and Xbox One is in 2014 where is community, online, Skype, voice chat, video chat, more games, better graphics and stuff like that.

Wii U games looks like Playstation 2 games. There are only very few online games and those games are dead too. All Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Assassins Creed, Dead Space, all those big games flopped on Wii. Yes, Wii had 100 million install base and it flopped. Wii U has 7 million and you think this game will sell well? Nope, Bayonetta 2 is already flop.

Bayonetta 2 is not even top 100 selling game on Amazon. Even popular game (fighting game) Injustice: Gods Among Us sold on Wii less than 100 000 copies.

PLAYSTATION 2 GAME

It's time for you to stop posting.

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

@freedomfreak: there are too many remaster in hd out right now. I dont mind seeing a remaster of bayonetta for the ps4. I would buy it again... please take my money! Milk me all you want.... I want I want this game in HD glory. Bayo is the hottest and sexiest character with mean combos.