Bayonetta 2 or Hyrule Warriors. Which will be the better game? POLL

• 61 results
Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) 2 months, 18 days ago

Poll: Bayonetta 2 or Hyrule Warriors. Which will be the better game? POLL (73 votes)

Bayonetta 2 64%
Hyrule Warriors 22%
14%

Bayonetta 2 - Best Hack N Slash of last gen Sequel, Has 2 player online, Created by PG, Did I mention best Hack N Slash of last gen comes free with number 2.

Hyrule Warriors - looks worse than Dead Rising graphically, made by Tecmo who destroyed Metroid, No Online just DLC, Only Girls in the Game and some Rock Dude and Dolphin, Looks Ugly, Did I mention Tecmo destroyed Metroid.

SO .... Which will be the better game?

#1 Edited by trugs26 (5388 posts) -

Well there is Link being a male as well. I wouldn't mark it as a negative just having more females than males. I mean, in a lot of games it's vice versa and you don't hear people complaining (other than the femenist rant when there has been an abundance of male dominance towards the industry as a whole).

Anyway, I voted Bayonetta 2, just because the gameplay looks funner than Dynasty Warriors.

Edit: Ironically, isn't Bayonetta 2 playable with *only* females?

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (39972 posts) -

Bayonetta 2.

#3 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@trugs26: Bayonetta >> Hyrule Warriors Cast.

Who wants to play as Girls when you can play with a Woman.

#4 Posted by yokofox33 (29508 posts) -

Bayonetta 2 will probably be the better game, but I'll personally enjoy Hyrule Warriors more I think. And by better I mean Bayonetta 2 will have better reviews and be more applauded by critics and users. Again, most likely.

#5 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@freedomfreak: Always said you was the top contributor to these messsage boards.

#6 Posted by jg4xchamp (47851 posts) -

Bayonetta 2.

Hyrule Warriors is pathetic in comparison.

#7 Posted by freedomfreak (39972 posts) -

Always said you was the top contributor to these messsage boards.

:D

#8 Posted by SYSTEM-REBOOT (646 posts) -

How about neither?

#9 Edited by superbuuman (2755 posts) -

Bayonetta 2 my pick. :P

Btw it was Sakamoto who destroyed Other M..not Team Ninja, Sakamoto was responsible - he was the one at the helm & insisted & set limitations..Team Ninja didn't have free reign on Other M, they just did what Sakamoto force on them. :P

#10 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5388 posts) -

Tecmo or Team Ninja didn't "destroy" Metroid. Sakamoto did.

#11 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25144 posts) -

Bayonetta 2 has been in development for 2 years. It has the love and care of the Platinum Team working on it.

Hyrule Warriors was a Spring Summer Project.

Bayonetta 2 wins.

#12 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@superbuuman: I'm being biased. If im honest I liked Other M very much and just yanking at everyones chain just to make sure everyone chooses Bayonetta 2 and thought I'd use "Tecmo will destroy Zelda" as it's not been overused just yet.

#13 Posted by KungfuKitten (20963 posts) -
#14 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11463 posts) -

The one that has co-op and is Multiplatform. No neither.......

#15 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu: Bayonetta 2 has Co Op and Online. Do some research.

#16 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11463 posts) -

@dobzilian

Co-Op --->AND<--- Multiplatform.....

You might wana learn to read before you giving people advice. I already knew Bayonetta has online co-op.

#17 Edited by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu: I read the "begging" of a exclusive part, its a exclusive so deal with it as both are exclsuives. What has that gotta do with whether it be a good game or not and which will be the better game? Nothing. Just another dumb ass post from you like jn the "Legends of Hyrule" joke thread where you started crying and saying "u iz sexist" without knowing me. Oh you really knew it had Co Op? Don't talk out your ass when its plain to see that you never as why would you say "co op" when both offer it and Bayonetta 2 offers online too.

Jeeze .... People still mad at Bayonetta becoming exclusive.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/07/24/bayonetta-2-co-op-wii-u-platinum-games/

Sounds like fun, I cant wait to play while you are hating on it and making excuses up on why it will "SuxorS" rather than dealing with the exclusive part and reading up on it.

#18 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34145 posts) -

Bayonetta 2 easily.

#19 Posted by TheEroica (13384 posts) -

I voted for the third option... the mystery option!

Bayonetta is going to crush Hyrule warriors.

#20 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11463 posts) -

@dobzilian

1) You are sexist.

2) I hate exclusives as a general principal and reserve no special hate for Bayonetta 2.

3) Doesn't change the fact that you should go back and finnish the 3rd Grade because you sir clearly cannot read.

#21 Edited by madsnakehhh (14268 posts) -

Bayonetta 2 and is not even a contest, like you said, is the sequel to the best action game last gen, while Hyrule Warriors is another Dinasty Warriors game...which it meas is another game in one of the most boring franchises ever.

#22 Edited by LadyBlue (3928 posts) -

Feeble attempt at trolling(description of HW). You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I will take Hyrule Warriors, over Bayonetta.

#23 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16710 posts) -

Probably Bayonetta seeing as Dynasty Warriors is only fun when you're in the mood for brain dead action (not anything wrong with that, but I doubt anybody will argue that DW has very much, if any,depth to it).

#24 Posted by OneSanitarium (6904 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer: I can argue for some depth in DW games.

But I'll argue that Sengoku Basara, starting from SB3, and now especially at SB4, has depth that puts it in the same league as DMC3/4 and Bayonetta.

I'll fight anyone who disagrees in the streets.

#25 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2335 posts) -

none. those are PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES!!!

#26 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16710 posts) -

@OneSanitarium: Not saying that there's a complete lack of depth, but from my experience with Dynasty Warriors, it's more about the spectacle and power fantasy than mastering the battle system.

#27 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3535 posts) -
@ladyblue said:

Feeble attempt at trolling(description of HW). You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

#28 Posted by Gue1 (9743 posts) -

Bayonetta bro, there's no contest. Making a Zelda themed Dynasty Warriors game might help the game sell better on brand name alone but it will not help to increase the quality of what always been a mediocre franchise at best. Although it's gonna be funny seeing the Nintendo dedicated websites rating the game with 8's and 9's just because Zelda.

#29 Posted by OneSanitarium (6904 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer: High difficulty in Warriors games, at least from Koei Warriors, or SB, make it pretty difficult to just run in and press buttons. They actually require pretty good crowd control and finding opportunities to do what you want.

#30 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9552 posts) -

none. those are PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES!!!

Why are you so stupid?

#31 Posted by bbkkristian (14946 posts) -

Probably Bayonetta 2, but I will be enjoying both. :)

#32 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26487 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Bayonetta bro, there's no contest. Making a Zelda themed Dynasty Warriors game might help the game sell better on brand name alone but it will not help to increase the quality of what always been a mediocre franchise at best. Although it's gonna be funny seeing the Nintendo dedicated websites rating the game with 8's and 9's just because Zelda.

Yeah... no.

#33 Posted by lightleggy (15921 posts) -

Both will be shit, but at least Hyrule warriors is not going to use lame sex themes and cheesiness to attract attention. So obviously Hyrule warriors will be better. There is no way Bayonetta can be considered a good game. Nintendo shouldn't have brought her back from the grave.

Btw op you have been blacklisted by The Society of Good Games for liking Bayonetta.

#34 Posted by LadyBlue (3928 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Damage control already?

@ladyblue said:

Great minds

#35 Posted by AznbkdX (3136 posts) -

Bayo 2. I might be a fan of Zelda but it is still a musou game. Admittedly never played one but I'm sure it won't be as good based on what I've seen of those types of games.

#36 Posted by foxhound_fox (88047 posts) -

Joke thread?

#37 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8847 posts) -

Who in the hell would pick Hyrule Warriors over Bayonetta 2? Bayonetta 2 is the sequel to the highest regarded action game of last generation. Hyrule warriors will probably be mildly amusing at best like the other Warriors games.

#38 Posted by superbuuman (2755 posts) -

@superbuuman: I'm being biased. If im honest I liked Other M very much and just yanking at everyones chain just to make sure everyone chooses Bayonetta 2 and thought I'd use "Tecmo will destroy Zelda" as it's not been overused just yet.

lol...doubt you will need to do that. :P

@AznbkdX said:

Bayo 2. I might be a fan of Zelda but it is still a musou game. Admittedly never played one but I'm sure it won't be as good based on what I've seen of those types of games.

from what I've played musou style games aren't that bad..they aren't GOTY material tho..can be fun but also can be boring as bat shit. Imo the decent ones fall in between category of (good - average) :P

#39 Posted by SeriousGaming (48 posts) -

Hyrule Warriors is bad because it has playable female characters unlike Bayonetta 2.

#40 Edited by LadyBlue (3928 posts) -

@Pikminmaniac said:

Who in the hell would pick Hyrule Warriors over Bayonetta 2? Bayonetta 2 is the sequel to the highest regarded action game of last generation. Hyrule warriors will probably be mildly amusing at best like the other Warriors games.

Don't see how that matters, I play the games I consider fun.

Hell, you don't like uncharted(you consider it shit franchise). & you would take a bunch games over it in a heartbeat, regardless of the score, & all the praises(awards, hundreds of goty). Why would it be any different now? Oh, wait...

Stop being a hypocrite.

#41 Edited by Bigboi500 (29597 posts) -

#42 Posted by cainetao11 (17284 posts) -

I voted Hyrule, I'm rolling the dice. As for best of last gen hack n slash, I'll go with MGR

#43 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11463 posts) -

@Bigboi500

LOL.... I want it even more now !

#44 Posted by LadyBlue (3928 posts) -
#45 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3535 posts) -

I'm liking all the female characters. Waifus!

#46 Posted by LustForSoul (5860 posts) -

I wonder why Omega Force is co-developing HyruleW, their games are mindless button pressing. They can be fun but, unlike Dynasty Warriors, this game won't have 30 different characters. Depth in combat counts here. PG could've made it awesome.

#47 Posted by Big_Pecks (5266 posts) -

Bay 2 obviously.

But the "cons" of Hyrule Warriors being mostly female while Bayonetta 2 is playable as only a female got a laugh out of me.

#48 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1346 posts) -

Rock guy and a fish? Goron and a Zora. But Hyrule Warriors is junk. I'm not getting it. Wouldn't buy it if it was $5. Bayonetta 2 will be great. So Bayonetta 2 wins.

#49 Edited by ActicEdge (24463 posts) -

Bayonetta 2 is going to kick so much ass.

#50 Edited by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu:

1 - Explain why in that fickle head of yours why I'm sexist? My most hyped Game this year is Bayonetta 2. Heres another one for you just to make you sound more stuoid than you already do. I train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and if and when there is a female at the academy I am the one who usually pairs up with her as I have no problems with masculinity nor with the opposite gender.... So just like on the previous thread you dont know what you are on about.

2- so what you meant to say was "I hate exclusives when I dont own the console" .... Dont be mad loser, get a job.

3 - I can read thanks.

Dont be mad Lulu that you are on wrong about me, dont be mad that B2 is exclusive, Just stop being mad and taking it out on superior people to you. Get a job and go and buy a WiiU rather than port begging and sulking.