Battlefront Playable First On Xbox One

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/07/20/star-wars-battlefront-playable-first-on-xbox-one

Can't create a link since I'm on my phone.

Found this interesting given the PS4's exclusive partnership.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56087 Posts

Pretty cool. I'll check this out since I'm using EA Access [despite I have issues with EA] and I'll give Battlefront a test drive to see what the complaints are.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

I'm still going to buy PS4 version.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Sony has marketing deal for the game, still get it on Xbox first...

kek

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

And why would anyone want to play the 720p Xbone version lol?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NyaDC

@quadknight said:

And why would anyone want to play the 900p PS4 version lol?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Good,let someone else figure out if it's broken first

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 QuadKnight

@nyadc: I'm getting both PS4 and PC version. PS4 version for friends and most likely timed DLC. What does the crappy Xbone version get? Exclusive 720p?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56087 Posts

@nyadc said:
@quadknight said:

And why would anyone want to play the 900p PS4 version lol?

While you two argue about resolutions, I'm gonna play this for free and then, not pay full price for the game.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NyaDC
@quadknight said:

@nyadc: I'm getting both PS4 and PC version. PS4 version for friends and most likely timed DLC. What does the crappy Xbone version get? Exclusive 720p?

Well at least you're doing one thing right.

@davillain- said:

While you two argue about resolutions, I'm gonna play this for free and then, not pay full price for the game.

I'll get the game for $20 something, not worried about it.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

....active subscription to EA Access...

Meh.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#12 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58925 Posts

If a seedy bar exists to be lowered, you can best EA or Ubisoft will be the first shit stains on the bar.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@quadknight said:

The moo is strong in this one...

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Titan Fall was criticized for being mp only, but this one is getting praised as the second coming of fps.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NyaDC

@ladyblue said:

Titan Fall was criticized for being mp only, but this one is getting praised as the second coming of fps.

It's getting hammered for being multiplayer only as well, however all Battlefront games have always been MP only. Bitching about this one being MP only is like bitching about a Counter-Strike game coming out without a single player component. I think it's more that people would love to see a Star Wars game like this with a campaign more than they're slamming what this game is.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Thanks for beta testing,,,,, in 720p.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@lostrib said:

Good,let someone else figure out if it's broken first

i have no interest in buying it, but I'll try it out for the EA access trial because why not. still with that said I expect it to be broken battlefield : star wars skin

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#18 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Game's gonna fail, just watch.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

lol battlefront on consoles

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts
@2_Quiet_2_Riot said:

BF4 was garbage and buggy. Why the hell would anyone buy this crap?

Got to play the alpha and can confirm that this one runs better than both BF4 and Hardline, so far it seems every bug that was present in the last 2 BF games have been addressed.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:
@2_Quiet_2_Riot said:

BF4 was garbage and buggy. Why the hell would anyone buy this crap?

Got to play the alpha and can confirm that this one runs better than both BF4 and Hardline, so far it seems every bug that was present in the last 2 BF games have been addressed.

Thats because EA is actually doing something right. They are using 1 engine for all their games. So when there is a bug, they fix it in the engine and it stays fixed forever. BF4 was basically a beta for the frostbite engine. Still DICE sucks at making shooters lately so SWBF will probably suck even if it isn't buggy

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#23 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Yeah I think it's because the EA access partnership came first, so it supersedes that new one with Sony in some aspects I guess. You also get 10% off the price of the game with EA access....cool perks, but honestly I don't see this as reason enough for PS4 owners to go "Ok I'm getting an XOne and the game there because of this", it's just a cool bonus for XOne owners and for people who are on the fence about getting one of the new consoles.

Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#24 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts

Are the servers on pc going to be dedicated ea servers or are they going to go the route of bf4 and have public servers that you buy?

Same for console are they going to be legit ea servers or just public ones?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Chalk up another win for Xbox Won. Get it? Lol I just kills myself.

Sony must have begged to show this at their E3 show to keep a lid on more good news going Microsofts way.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

Lol good luck playing this game at launch. Hopefully its smoother than every other game they have ever released.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8046 Posts

Good deal, I'll definitely give it a test drive.. Depending on my impressions, I may just wait until it drops into the EA Access Vault since this Fall is crowded with at least five other games I'm looking at picking up on the One

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@ladyblue: Because this game is actually appealing.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

Yeah I think it's because the EA access partnership came first, so it supersedes that new one with Sony in some aspects I guess. You also get 10% off the price of the game with EA access....cool perks, but honestly I don't see this as reason enough for PS4 owners to go "Ok I'm getting an XOne and the game there because of this", it's just a cool bonus for XOne owners and for people who are on the fence about getting one of the new consoles.

Do people really base their decisions on one games early access?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

I Actually that kind of sounds like a good deal since I was getting it on Xbox One anyways... well, if I get it.

Nonetheless, if an EA Access account costs $5 by the month (vs $30 for the year), and it gives me a 10% savings on the game, that basically means I can only get it for a month to get it early and still come out ahead by $1 on price.

I'm sold, as long as the game shapes up to look decent by the time it releases. If not, well, I'll let others eat the berries first and see what happens...

Loading Video...

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

I thought I heard Battlefront had a single player/local co-op campaign. If it's MP only then I'm canceling my pre order right now!

The_Funyarinpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 The_Funyarinpa
Member since 2015 • 504 Posts

shame they are probably going to mess it up...

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

My understanding with Battlefield Games: The previous battlefield will finally be playable when the new game is released. So Battlefront means Hardline will be playable, so Star Wars wont be playable until Battlefield 5.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Meh.

Sorry that you don't like Value. EA ACCESS gives you a lot for $30 a year.

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

I doubt anybody on these boards who are not lemmings would be salty that lems get to play the worst version of this multi play first in 720P.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By QuadKnight

@SonySoldier-_- said:

I doubt anybody on these boards who are not lemmings would be salty that lems get to play the worst version of this multi play first in 720P.

Exactly my point. Who gets salty about people beta testing a game in 720p in 2015?

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@quadknight: While I'm playing the 720p version, the PS4 version will be 0p, 0fps that whole week until it's playable. But yeah, 720p/900p is for the birds and Dice should feel ashamed.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SolidTy

@xhawk27 said:
@SolidTy said:

...active subscription to EA Access...

Meh.

Sorry that you don't likeValue. EA ACCESS gives you a lot for $30 a year.

I didn't bring up value. I never stated anything about value nor did I say that I don't like value. How odd. Your first sentence makes no sense in relation to anything I said.

I always wonder about your language skills when you quote others (and myself) with such peculiar line of thought. You once claimed that English was your primary language, and yet here I am wondering why you quoted me and brought up that you think I don't like value. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Since you brought it up:

Value is relative. You never figured this out, eh? YOU might be able to get a smoking deal on diapers, but if you don't need diapers, you won't buy them. Wouldn't that be strange if a Diaper salesmen from Walmart told you that "YOU must not like VALUE" because you didn't buy any of the Walmart Chili Sauce and Depends Diapers on sale when those products were at half price? What if you recognize the value, but you simply don't like Chili nor do you have any need for Depends Diapers? I'm not sure why you decided to quote me and talk about value when it's obvious that the EA ACCESS service is what I said "meh" too. What you demonstrated is called a strawman fallacy.

If you like EA's games and love a ton of sports games, there is value for you...yes. However, I don't like sports/racing games so their is very tiny value in what EA offers to me. In fact, EA Access is the worst value out of the three paid gaming services to me.

On top of my $60 a year for XBLG and $50 for PS+, I'm good with $110 a year for those consoles (360, Xbone, PS3, PS4, Vita). I'm not adding $30 annually to EA on top for Xbone, especially since I already have tried their EA service on my Xbone and I came away very unimpressed.

XBLG gives more value than EA Access and PS+ gives even more value than EA Access. In the world of consoles and paid gaming services having "value":

PS+>>>>>XBLG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EA Access.

Inb4 PC, yes GOG, Steam, etc I would rate higher but I said in the world of consoles with paid services. Unlike you, I have all the machines this generation and have functioning services to all of them. If I only had an Xbone like you, maybe I would swallow that EA ACCESS bullet since I didn't have other machines (Wii U, PS4, PC, 3DS, Vita, etc)

Besides, I tried the free week of EA ACCESS a month ago and imo it sucked. It was a bunch of sports games and EA as a publisher completely sucks in my opinion for a great many years. The few non-sports games they had were old games like BF4, Peggle, and PvZ:GW which I already owned. In fact, EA gave PvZ:GW to PS4 owners for free.

I think I bought one EA game every three years over the course of a decade. 3 EA games in a decade? No, EA has nothing to offer me as they suck, just like Activision.

If you noticed that you have a different opinion than others, that's because we humans tend to do that.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@SolidTy: Nobody forces you to annual sub. BTW in Poland it costs meager 18 bucks. I don't currently use it, though but there's no denying that paying $5 bucks one time for one month to play and finish Dragon Age Inquisition is a helluva value. DA:I A is set to be in the vault late August.

BTW that guy shouldn't have derailed the convo in that direction in the first place. It was uncalled for.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I already played it first on PC.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

Didn't expect this, I'll give it a try.

But yeah these forums are mad, calling Titanfall but praising this.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@xhawk27 said:
@SolidTy said:

Meh.

I didn't bring up value. I never stated anything about value nor did I say that I don't like value. How odd. Your first sentence makes no sense in relation to anything I said.

I always wonder about your language skills when you quote others (and myself) with such peculiar line of thought. You once claimed that English was your primary language, and yet here I am wondering why you quoted me and brought up that you think i don't like value. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Since you brought it up:

Value is relative. You never figured this out, eh? YOU might be able to get a smoking deal on diapers, but if I don't need diapers, you won't buy them. Wouldn't that be strange if a Diaper salesmen from Walmart told you that "YOU must not like VALUE" because you didn't buy any of the Walmart Chili Sauce and Depends Diapers on sale when those products were at half price? What if you recognize the value, but you simply don't like Chili nor do you have any need for Depends Diapers? I'm not sure why you decided to quote me and talk about value when it's obvious that the EA ACCESS service is what I said "meh" too. What you demonstrated is called a strawman fallacy.

If you like EA's games and love a ton of sports games, there is value for you...yes. However, I don't like sports/racing games so their is very tiny value in what EA offers to me. In fact, EA Access is the worst value out of the three paid gaming services to me.

On top of my $60 a year for XBLG and $50 for PS+, I'm good with $110 a year for those consoles (360, Xbone, PS3, PS4, Vita). I'm not adding $30 annually to EA on top for Xbone, especially since I already have tried their EA service on my Xbone and I came away very unimpressed.

XBLG gives more value than EA Access and PS+ gives even more value than EA Access. In the world of consoles and paid gaming services having "value":

Inb4 PC, yes GOG, Steam, etc I would rate higher but I said in the world of consoles with paid services. Unlike you, I have all the machines this generation and have functioning services to all of them. If I only had an Xbone like you, maybe I would swallow that EA ACCESS bullet since I didn't have other machines (Wii U, PS4, PC, 3DS, Vita, etc)

Besides, I tried the free week of EA ACCESS a month ago and imo it sucked. It was a bunch of sports games and EA as a publisher completely sucks in my opinion for a great many years. The few non-sports games they had were old games like BF4, Peggle, and PvZ:GW which I already owned. In fact, EA gave PvZ:GW to PS4 owners for free.

I think I bought one EA game every three years over the course of a decade. 3 EA games in a decade? No, EA has nothing to offer me as they suck, just like Activision.

If you noticed that you have a different opinion than others, that's because we humans tend to do that.

First you must have lots of time on your hands to write this long reply to my post. Do you use word or another program to write your response and then import it over to the forums? Also my language skills are fine for someone who graduated Community College. Most of my posts are from my phone so that is the reason they aren't very long. You are right about one thing, I should have not said that first line. People have different opinions about value so that's my fault but no need to belittle me. Like my opinion as a gamer for a long time, EA Access is a very good value. It continues to get more non-sports games like Titanfall, Dragon Age, need for speed, etc. So this is the last time I Read or Reply to your ramblings, also if you don't think you are a bias Sony Fanboy you are delusional.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@xhawk27 said:
@SolidTy said:

Meh.

I always wonder about your language skills when you quote others (and myself) with such peculiar line of thought. You once claimed that English was your primary language, and yet here I am wondering why you quoted me and brought up that you think I don't like value. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Since you brought it up:

Value is relative. You never figured this out, eh? YOU might be able to get a smoking deal on diapers, but if you don't need diapers, you won't buy them. Wouldn't that be strange if a Diaper salesmen from Walmart told you that "YOU must not like VALUE" because you didn't buy any of the Walmart Chili Sauce and Depends Diapers on sale when those products were at half price? What if you recognize the value, but you simply don't like Chili nor do you have any need for Depends Diapers? I'm not sure why you decided to quote me and talk about value when it's obvious that the EA ACCESS service is what I said "meh" too. What you demonstrated is called a strawman fallacy.

So the 3 EA games your bought in a decade BF4, Peggle and PVZ?

and its bad cos you already owned the games?

Now I understand your unbiased view of value. NOT

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SolidTy

@xhawk27 said:
@SolidTy said:
@xhawk27 said:
@SolidTy said:

Meh.

Since you brought it up:

First you must have lots of time on your hands to write this long reply to my post. Do you use word or another program to write your response and then import it over to the forums? Also my language skills are fine for someone who graduated Community College. Most of my posts are from my phone so that is the reason they aren't very long. You are right about one thing, I should have not said that first line. People have different opinions about value so that's my fault but no need to belittle me. Like my opinion as a gamer for a long time, EA Access is a very good value. It continues to get more non-sports games like Titanfall, Dragon Age, need for speed, etc. So this is the last time I Read or Reply to your ramblings, also if you don't think you are a bias Sony Fanboy you are delusional.

I don't use Microsoft WORD for these forums, I type fast man. I have a high WPM...peculiar that you thought I use WORD for foruming. That's what I was talking about, you make these odd assumptions when you post. You also assumed my posts take a long time to write. It's like you challenge yourself to assume a lot of things and you are wrong A LOT. I'd wager you must type slow so you think the rest of the world also types slow? I also wrote the response above tailored just for you. I don't plan to re-use any of that post. It was easy to type. Just for the record as someone who also attended college; Even colleges have problem students that fail all the time. People have to retake courses and are just, for lack of a better phrase, dumbasses. I'm not saying you are a dumbass, but I remember the morons in my college classes asking wasting time and copying off others. Going to a college is not proof of intellect, but that's okay. I just want to make that clear. I have friends with degrees and they aren't the brightest crayons in the bunch, but they put their time in, got their degrees, and moved on.

I apologize if my post came off as belittling but your post truly confused me and you have been doing that for a few years now. I was actually trying to understand why you assumed I didn't like value, that's all. The typing from your phone makes your responses vague and strange at times, I do understand that. When I'm out and about I will use Googlespeak for the forums, but yeah, it can be a bother using mobiles for forums which is why when I can I opt for a keyboard as I'm a incredibly fast typer.

I do understand that EA ACCESS is a good value...for some people. Just not me. Just like you must recognize that Humble Bundles, Steam Holiday sales, or even PS+ is a good value, even though you don't own a PS4 nor do you subscribe to PS+. It's just not for you. I wouldn't accuse you of not enjoying value though as you did me. That said, I love good values, but they need to be to things I would use. I did give EA ACCESS a chance though, it just didn't work out for me luckily it was free for a week during E3. The very best games I will go and buy tbh and EA doesn't make many games I would ever buy.

The non-sports games EA does make like Titanfall, Battlefield, and Dragon Age I already own. I wouldn't wait around for a long time to play amazing games. I also consider racing part of the sports genre and I hate racing games too and I already stated that above.

I see the final line got personal so I'll return the favor:

Funny about you not buying an Xbone at launch like me, but you will try to call people out. You supposedly got an Xbone after me, but hell, we don't know for sure if you really did. I have proven my wares with pictures and even befriending many in SW. The fact is, you don't own all the machines like me, you don't play as many games like me, and yet you think your puny accusations matter because my tastes don't line up with you. How could my tastes line up with you? I am not as limited as you and I don't relegate myself to just playing PC, Wii U, Xbone, PS4, 360, Wii, PS3, etc. Of course my tastes would be different. You don't have my experience in gaming nor do you own the machines so what you think you know is in your own head. Since you must know your experiences is limited, perhaps you should save your opinions about fellow posters to yourself. For all I know, you really are a 12 year old kid and why would I honestly care what a 12 year old thinks? My gaming experiences are based on my machines I own and actively play, which my gamerscore and trophies can readily prove.

Let's look back. All I ever said in this thread was a very, very mild and meager line:

Meh.

That post means I don't seem to be enthused by the prospect of EA ACCESS, a service I tried, run by a company I despise.

Did someone that doesn't enjoy EA games really cause your Xbot brain throw a hissy fit? I said, "Meh". Hell, if EA ACCESS was only for Wii U, PC, or PS4, I still wouldn't like it.

Don't be so quick to flip the bitch switch just because people have dissenting opinions.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SolidTy
@tdkmillsy said:
@SolidTy said:
@xhawk27 said:
@SolidTy said:

Meh.

Since you brought it up:

So the 3 EA games your bought in a decade BF4, Peggle and PVZ?

and its bad cos you already owned the games?

Now I understand your unbiased view of value. NOT

Can you read? I never brought up value, LOL. He randomly did and since he's an Xbot, you don't have to automatically side with him.

Besides, if you read you would have noticed I said I would never pay for PvZ:GW.

I already said, "In fact, EA gave PvZ:GW to PS4 owners for free. " I got the game for free from EA as did millions of others completely for free, no subscription required. I also have an Origin account, so I have many other free EA games on PC.

PvZ was free and I wouldn't consider it a purchase.

Peggle 1/2 which is not retail was $1 on some flash sale once upon a time and not very fun for me, and I got BF4 during launch 2013 for $40 as Target had a B2G1F sale during 2013 consoles launch.

I said above, "I think I bought one EA game every three years over the course of a decade"

I would consider Peggle a purchase but I don't because I was gifted $20 from a friend and I had to spend the money before it expired (M$ bucks apparently expire), as I was referring to retail games like Spore or Battlefield games.

I am a quick typer and I said "I think". Think is the operative word. Nothing about my post was definitive.

I have acquired through gifts or buying through humble bundle deals more than 3 EA games in a decade, not that those games impress me. I truly dislike the company and I stated that back in 2009 and various other years in SW.

What am I discussing? That I don't like EA as much as you like EA? Maybe you like Sports games and I don't? Maybe I don't wait years to play high quality games that might eventually show up on their rental service? Who cares.

How about cherry pies? What do you think about those? Should we argue Apple Pie is better? Who cares.

We are different people. I don't know why you quoted me. If I took a guess, it's probably you are incredibly biased and love EA or Xbox or something? Who knows, and honestly, who cares. I own an Xbone and I enjoy my Xbone and I don't need EA ACCESS to enjoy it. I think it's a shit service, but I know others are free to disagree and I'm just fine understanding that other people on this planet have different needs.

I know what I own and I can prove it to everyone as I have done time and time again. You are just some letters on a screen that quoted me to talk about my "view of value".

Well, EA ACCESS is a good value for some people and not others. Steam Summer Sales is a good value for some people. PS+ is a good value for some people XBLG is a good value for some people. Taco Bell having a Cinco de Mayo sale on tacos is a good value for some people. Depends Diapers being half off at Walmart is a good value for some people.

I have the ability to recognize value and I also can determine what I use in my life. They don't have to conflict. While I might see a good deal on speakers, it doesn't mean I have to buy them and if I don't buy them that means I don't appreciate value. It means I can't use the speakers.

Guess what, I don't like or have any desire whatsoever to pay EA money to use their EA ACCESS service. I tried it and came away unimpressed.

In this case, all I ever said was my opinion about the EA ACCESS service AFTER I USED EA ACCESS for free for a week last month:

@SolidTy said:

Meh.

What does this have to do with value? NOTHING.

Meh.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#46 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Well no not really just for the early access trial thing, but I meant more for EA access as a whole

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@Ghost120x said:

I thought I heard Battlefront had a single player/local co-op campaign. If it's MP only then I'm canceling my pre order right now!

This. After having issues with Destiny, I'll probably never buy another online-only game.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Thanks for the week-long impressions and beta test, lemmings.

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

@Ghost120x said:

I always thought it had a single player game, if it doesnt then im done with it, i dont do multiplayer games online.

Its a real shame cause i thought it looked very promising.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

@nyadc said:
@ladyblue said:

It's getting hammered for being multiplayer only as well, however all Battlefront games have always been MP only. Bitching about this one being MP only is like bitching about a Counter-Strike game coming out without a single player component. I think it's more that people would love to see a Star Wars game like this with a campaign more than they're slamming what this game is.

Then where are the majority screaming bloody foul that an Always Online connection will be needed to play the game, as its an online only game anyway.