Battlefield: Bad Company being turned into a TV series

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

We've already established countless times that you're just bad at the game and haven't a clue what you're doing

ShadowMoses900

How can he be bad at a game he doesn't even have? :P

Check his PSN account!

I had Bad Company 2, I sold it later because it was so boring, my gamertag shows it. I don't know why you would buy it over COD, seriously I don't see how someone can have fun with just walking around. I do that outside, I don't want to walk around in a video game.

They should make a show of COD instead, it could be a WW2 show and it would be super intense with all of those great COD moments.

Nice cop-out, you constantly whine about BF3 being "walking field", while you don't even own the game...

And BC2 has smaller maps than other BF games, there is always plenty of action going on, and it doesn't take long to reach the hotspots. I logged in over 350 hours, I know very well how the game plays...

#-48 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

How can he be bad at a game he doesn't even have? :P

Check his PSN account!

Rocker6

I had Bad Company 2, I sold it later because it was so boring, my gamertag shows it. I don't know why you would buy it over COD, seriously I don't see how someone can have fun with just walking around. I do that outside, I don't want to walk around in a video game.

They should make a show of COD instead, it could be a WW2 show and it would be super intense with all of those great COD moments.

Nice cop-out, you constantly whine about BF3 being "walking field", while you don't even own the game...

And BC2 has smaller maps than other BF games, there is always plenty of action going on, and it doesn't take long to reach the hotspots. I logged in over 350 hours, I know very well how the game plays...

I had the BF3 beta, it was so boring. Just the same thing as Bad Company 2, I just walked forver, and by the time I reach the objectives the match is basically over. All I did was walk around, I only got like 2 kills because those are the only people I cam across, just 2 people. Where is everyone else at? The match is full, but where are they? Probably just walking around like I was doing.

And congratulations, you spent 350 hours just walking around. Hermits only hype BF so they can look at it's graphics when they walk around in the game, "oh look at those trees and plant textures, OMG". You could have done that outside.

#-47 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

I had the BF3 beta, it was so boring. Just the same thing as Bad Company 2, I just walked forver, and by the time I reach the objectives the match is basically over. All I did was walk around, I only got like 2 kills because those are the only people I cam across, just 2 people. Where is everyone else at? The match is full, but where are they? Probably just walking around like I was doing.

And congratulations, you spent 350 hours just walking around. Hermits only hype BF so they can look at it's graphics when they walk around in the game, "oh look at those trees and plant textures, OMG". You could have done that outside.

"I had the beta"...

"I played it at my friend's house"...

Such convinient excuses...

Also, I didn't get much of a chance to admire the BC2 visuals while logging in over 35 000 kills! ;)

That sure is plenty of walking around, and no fighting...

#-46 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -

ShadowMoses900
So you didn't spawn on any squad mates, you didn't look at where the fighting was happening on the spawn map, you didn't use any of the conveniently placed vehicles at spawn areas - which undoubtedly would've been at least one there if there was no one around to take them. That says more about your ineptitude then it does about the game or people who enjoy it.
#-45 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38204 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

So allo this time you b!tched and moaned about the game you didn't even own it? You played a beta of it which was extremely different than what the game is like now.

Also just cos YOU spent time walking around sucking at the game doens't mean everyone does. You really didn't run into more than 2 people when the game supports 64 player servers? really now?

If someone else was bashing CoD saying the things you say you would laugh your ass off at them. Such weak, lame excuses you come up with. And so much fakeboy in you

#-44 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

seanmcloughlin

So allo this time you b!tched and moaned about the game you didn't even own it? You played a beta of it which was extremely different than what the game is like now.

Also just cos YOU spent time walking around sucking at the game doens't mean everyone does. You really didn't run into more than 2 people when the game supports 64 player servers? really now?

If someone else was bashing CoD saying the things you say you would laugh your ass off at them. Such weak, lame excuses you come up with. And so much fakeboy in you

Peasants like Shadow aren't able to play in 64-player servers! :P

#-43 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38204 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

skrat_01

So you didn't spawn on any squad mates, you didn't look at where the fighting was happening on the spawn map, you didn't use any of the conveniently placed vehicles at spawn areas - which undoubtedly would've been at least one there if there was no one around to take them. That says more about your ineptitude then it does about the game or people who enjoy it.

Further making my point that it's established he sucks at it.

He also complained that guns didn't fire good in the game cos they had bullet spread. And he said the knife was broken cos one slash didn't kill like in CoD. He didn't even know you had to hold it to assassinate people

#-42 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38204 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Rocker6

Peasants like Shadow aren't able to play in 64-player servers! :P

That's true too :P

#-41 Posted by JohnF111 (14046 posts) -
yes! this could be awesome. i love the bad company guys mems_1224
My thoughts exactly, one of the main reasons I love Bad Company.
#-40 Posted by Pug-Nasty (8508 posts) -

I'm satisfied with Battlfield Friends. I want more of those.

#-39 Posted by kraken2109 (12964 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

skrat_01

:lol: