Bang Bang, Cows are missing out on GOTY 2014

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Zaire_nxtgen720 (75 posts) -

Titanfall clearly looks like the best game of 2014 and will probably go down as the biggest game of the 8th gen. Meanwhile cows get inFamous Second Flop and f*cking Drive Club, lmao. Sony ponies will never play Titanfall, BANG BANG!!!!!

#2 Edited by Comduter (2201 posts) -

But what if it doesn't turn out to be GOTY? What if it turns out to be mediocre or just good? It's much too early to tell if it'll be the biggest game of the 8th gen. I'm not a lemming, a cow or anything lame and stupid like that, but I still could careless about this game.

#3 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3134 posts) -

I really hope this doesn't end up being another Ryse for you guys. I mean, I see a lot of GOTY threads already on Titanfall. I'm not saying it's going to be a good game or a bad game, but to hype a brand new IP as GOTY material before it even comes out is just asking to have these threads dug up when the review launches.

#4 Edited by blamix99 (2263 posts) -

LOL titanfall is not even out yet, it will suck on XBone/Xbox360 anyway.. FPS games is better on PC, it will just be another 720p on XBone

#5 Edited by bloodlust_101 (2719 posts) -

Can't wait to play the superior PC version of this multiplat-non exclusive fps game.

#6 Posted by Jaysonguy (37779 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

I really hope this doesn't end up being another Ryse for you guys. I mean, I see a lot of GOTY threads already on Titanfall. I'm not saying it's going to be a good game or a bad game, but to hype a brand new IP as GOTY material before it even comes out is just asking to have these threads dug up when the review launches.

Played it with the people who made it

It's awesome and they love doing it, I expect a product much better than where it is right now

#7 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

That's why I'll be playing the superior definitive version on PC you scrub.

#8 Edited by Joedgabe (5129 posts) -

But cows can just play this non-demanding and widely accessible game on a PC.

#9 Posted by jake44 (2026 posts) -

If I was to pick up Titanfall I'd get it on my pc. I wish you all would stop treating it like an exclusive.

#10 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3134 posts) -

@jake44 said:

If I was to pick up Titanfall I'd get it on my pc. I wish you all would stop treating it like an exclusive.

Basically, they will because it's not on a Sony console. Even though by definition, because it is not exclusive to once console, then it isn't actually exclusive.

#11 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6695 posts) -

HAHA. People think Titanfall will be better than 6/10??

#12 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

Zaire better than pachter right now. ZAIREEEEEEEEEE BANG BANG

#13 Posted by Syn_Valence (1360 posts) -

Lemmings must be really stupid, because they keep hyping a multiplat...........STOP IT

#14 Edited by Telekill (4812 posts) -

The Order and potentially Uncharted 4 in 2014 beat out anything on X1 in my opinion. Sooo... I suppose we can keep going in circles or we can just enjoy the games we're getting.

#15 Posted by hoosier7 (3885 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

I know remember this?

"Microsoft: Ryse: Son of Rome, will be in NATIVE 1080p TCHBO GOTY!!"

#16 Posted by Syn_Valence (1360 posts) -

@hoosier7 said:

@WadeFan said:

I know remember this?

Bahahahaha freakin idiots

#17 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Just another garbage FPS I will avoid. Game doesn't even have a single player mode.

#18 Posted by 2Chalupas (5207 posts) -

A campaign-less FPS, online only GOTY?

No.

#19 Posted by Heil68 (45797 posts) -

A mulitplat? K!

#20 Posted by ohgeez (910 posts) -

@zaire_nxtgen720: The game runs on the source engine, which will run very well on my 6 year old laptop. Most gamers who want this game will be able to buy it and play it without buying a new console.

I have 3 options of how to play it. My laptop, desktop, or 360.

#21 Edited by SolidTy (44569 posts) -

@zaire_nxtgen720 said:

Titanfall clearly looks like the best game of 2014 and will probably go down as the biggest game of the 8th gen. Meanwhile cows get inFamous Second Flop and f*cking Drive Club, lmao. Sony ponies will never play Titanfall, BANG BANG!!!!!

Did the Wii U or 3DS version get announced?

My understanding was that Sheep and Cows were going to miss Titan Fall 1, but 360, Xbone, and PC owners were slated to get this 1st game from Respawn. It's MP only, but it looks fun.

#22 Edited by casharmy (6836 posts) -

Why exactly would anyone not be able to play this super low demanding multiplatform game again? Damn lemmings are desperate.

More than anything else this shows that lemmings have no faith in MS to produce anything worth a damn for the entire year since they are already hyping a mutiplat to win GOTY before the year even begins lol. It's quite pathetic, but no one else expects great things from MS on the gaming front, but now we know that lemmings themselves don't anything either...that is quite telling.

#23 Edited by Syn_Valence (1360 posts) -

@casharmy said:

Why exactly would anyone not be able to play this super low demanding multiplatform game again? Damn lemmings are desperate.

More than anything else this shows that lemmings have no faith in MS to produce anything worth a damn for the entire year since they are already hyping a mutiplat to win GOTY before the year even begins lol. It's quite pathetic, but no one else expects great things from MS on the gaming front, but now we know that lemmings themselves don't either...that is quite telling.

I have to agree....at least hype a freaking exclusive, so we can have a proper system war style deathmatch fanboy assault.........DAMNIT.

#24 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

hope so much its 1080p 60fps, cows will be jelly like no other. heli will be hyping 7.0 infamous lol, gameplay looks repetitive as hell. Ryse proves eye candy is not enough, because damn you let me tell you that Ryse is glorious.

#25 Edited by Jankarcop (9964 posts) -

1. lol cod clone

2. lol xboner

3. best on pc, xboner loses

#26 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

1. lol cod clone

2. lol xboner

3. best on pc, xboner loses

sound real smart let me tell you.

#27 Posted by lostrib (39226 posts) -

they could just play it on PC

#28 Posted by lostrib (39226 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

hope so much its 1080p 60fps, cows will be jelly like no other. heli will be hyping 7.0 infamous lol, gameplay looks repetitive as hell. Ryse proves eye candy is not enough, because damn you let me tell you that Ryse is glorious.

it will be pretty sad if the X1 can't run a source game at 1080p/60fps

#29 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

Don't make threads.

#30 Edited by lostrib (39226 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

Don't make threads.

please take your own advice

#31 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3134 posts) -

@hoosier7 said:

@WadeFan said:

I know remember this?

omg...another @Jakandsigz thread. I'll be glad when he gets the ban hammer for being a new thread spammer

#32 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (5550 posts) -

Is Titanflop all this Zaire mong is gonna talk about?

Piss off back to your Youtube account and tell the world just how great Fighter Within is.

#33 Posted by Wasdie (50279 posts) -

Oh christ... whos alt are you.

#34 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4322 posts) -

It is way too ealry in the gen for it to be the best of 8th gen.

#35 Posted by DarkLink77 (31697 posts) -

Looks like Call of Duty with mechs. I'll pass, thanks.

#36 Edited by blamix99 (2263 posts) -

LOL i feel sorry for Zaire, he tried so hard

#37 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16044 posts) -

@hoosier7 said:

I know remember this?

That was only two months ago? How do these people keep making threads?

#38 Posted by jhcho2 (4462 posts) -

Protip:
Games that come out early in the year have a lower chance of becoming GOTY. Other games that come out towards the last quarter of the year will stand a higher chance not necessarily because they are better, but because it's fresher in everyone's head.

Let's see,

GOTY 2006 - Gears of War (Nov 2006)
GOTY 2007 - Super Mario Galaxy (Nov 2007)
GOTY 2008 - MGS4 (June 2008)
GOTY 2009 - Demon's Souls (Oct 2009)
GOTY 2010 - Red Dead Redemption (May 2010)
GOTY 2011 - Skyrim (Nov 2011)
GOTY 2012 - Journey (March 2012)

Journey is more of an exception rather than a trend. But I remember 2012 being extremely lackluster in good games, so Gamespot probably had to scour through all the games they played in 2012 to decide which is the best one. All it takes is one or two good games to release in the 4th quarter and you can say bye bye to GOTY for anything which came out in March. Also notice that ALL the GOTYs awarded by gamespot are very strong in their single player campaign. I doubt Titanfall would be any good outside of multiplayer.

#39 Edited by hippiesanta (9916 posts) -

Lems should be afraid that Titanfall's review will be around 6.5/10 ... reason being ..... No Single/Campaign mode ........ always online .... micro trans

#40 Posted by sailor232 (4930 posts) -

I don't think it will get GOTY, no where close, but it will be a good game. I think Destiny could be better.

#41 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

the better sequel will be on ps4, meh.

#42 Posted by MrXboxOne (743 posts) -

@Telekill said:

The Order and potentially Uncharted 4 in 2014 beat out anything on X1 in my opinion. Sooo... I suppose we can keep going in circles or we can just enjoy the games we're getting.

LOL Uncharted wont even be out in 2014 or 2015 LOL.

#43 Posted by getyeryayasout (7771 posts) -

People will downplay it's importance since it's also available on 360 and PC, but I expect the X1 version will move consoles and sell a ton of copies. Expect a huge marketing blitz across all media that will lead the average Joe to believe that Titanfall's 1 through 18 will only be playable on Microsoft's console.

#44 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1693 posts) -

GOTY? Doubtful.

#45 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2677 posts) -

Nope! No one will miss on GOTY 2014. Everyone will get to play the Witcher 3, but best on PC of course.

#46 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7907 posts) -

I am ready for TitanFall to plant its bountiful seed in my X1. The 18" statue will also rule my nerd cave.

#47 Posted by RedentSC (775 posts) -

@mrxboxone said:

@Telekill said:

LOL Uncharted wont even be out in 2014 or 2015 LOL.

erm yes it will. Late 2014 release

#48 Posted by Boddicker (2881 posts) -

I wonder if lemmings will go into full denial mode when Titanfall receives mediocre rating.

#49 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5550 posts) -

I can't believe there are people thick enough to get the Collector's Edition. Lem scum can't be that boundlessly stupid-

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I am ready for TitanFall to plant its bountiful seed in my X1. The 18" statue will also rule my nerd cave.

Oh.

#50 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2166 posts) -

Best fps I have no doubt but with Dark Souls 2 in the same year it has no chance .