attention sony and microsoft fanboys!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nestalgia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nestalgia
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Ok i've been holding this in for quite some time but seriously. Who the hell do you think you are? NO SONY CONSOLE IS BETTER THAN A SINGLE NINTENDO CONSOLE EVER! (including the gamecube) as if the fact that the ds sold millions more units and the wii was already winning was not indication enough but the fact the psone beat the n64 is the biggest joke I have ever seen in my life. The ps2 was more belivible but still the gamecube had beter games and I'm not bias because I owned both of these systems. (Except the psp don't get me started on that one)

Oh and microsoft is even worse and will always suck.

Dr_Evil_PhD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Dr_Evil_PhD
Member since 2006 • 1507 Posts

sorry dude, PS2 > virtual boy. :P

pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pins_basic
Member since 2003 • 11521 Posts

Ok i've been holding this in for quite some time but seriously. Who the hell do you think you are? NO SONY CONSOLE IS BETTER THAN A SINGLE NINTENDO CONSOLE EVER! (including the gamecube) as if the fact that the ds sold millions more units and the wii was already winning was not indication enough but the fact the psone beat the n64 is the biggest joke I have ever seen in my life. The ps2 was more belivible but still the gamecube had beter games and I'm not bias because I owned both of these systems. (Except the psp don't get me started on that one)

Nestalgia
Worst thread of the month. Congrats!
bloodychimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 bloodychimp
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts

sorry dude, PS2 > virtual boy. :P

Dr_Evil_PhD

ROFL

Seriously though, all systems have something great about them. I'm a Nintendo/PC guy myself, but I owned a PS2 with my gamecube last gen and the Xbox and 360 are both great to. I'm sure the PS3 will eventually have its share of great games to.
Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts
It's all a matter of opinion. My opinion is that PS1 was better than N64 and Saturn and Virtual Boy. PS2 is better than Gamecube and Xbox. And lastly, that PS3 is better than Wii and 360. That's simply my opinion, and a lame attempt at an insult or throwing shame where it doesn't belong isn't going to change it.
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
I love how people direct their threads at other fanboys, & then go into a fanboy rant.  Is anybody else sensing the irony here???? 
ticalmc2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ticalmc2k2
Member since 2005 • 443 Posts
PS2>>>>any system ever made.  Sales wise as well. 

The Nintendo systems that were great were NES and SNES, maybe N64.  SNES is probably 2nd best overall but still not better than PS2. N64 was really good, but Gamecube is not that great.  Gamecube might not even be better than the original Xbox.
deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
n64 best system ever game cube one of the worst nintendo systems
smackc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 smackc
Member since 2004 • 190 Posts
@nestalgia----------------------> you're funny, really funny.
amcallister902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 amcallister902
Member since 2006 • 1339 Posts

NO SONY CONSOLE IS BETTER THAN A SINGLE NINTENDO CONSOLE EVER! (including the gamecube)

the fact the psone beat the n64 is the biggest joke I have ever seen in my life. The ps2 was more belivible

Nestalgia

contradictions FTW!

Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts
n64 best system everdeadmeat59
Just no, it doesn't beat out SNES, Genesis, PS1, PS2, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, or even Atari 2600 which had tons of horrible games..PSP is well on the way to beating out N64 in my mind as well.
Ericvon71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ericvon71
Member since 2004 • 3219 Posts
Wow that post was full of opinions!  Have to give him an A for effort.
Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Cpt_Meh
Member since 2005 • 1832 Posts
Well in my humble opinion, based on fun factor for myself. 1. N64. Mario 64, Star Fox, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banjo, F-Zero, etc. Best 4 player games ever. It made multiplyer what it is today. 2. Xbox. Amazing games, amazing graphics at the time. It was like having a PC on your TV! 3. Gamecube. Loved it, and all the games. Got the most playtime out of any console I've ever owned. 4. PC- Amazing variety of games.
Avatar image for Buff-McBlumpkin
Buff-McBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Buff-McBlumpkin
Member since 2007 • 566 Posts

It's all a matter of opinion. My opinion is that PS1 was better than N64 and Saturn and Virtual Boy. PS2 is better than Gamecube and Xbox. And lastly, that PS3 is better than Wii and 360. That's simply my opinion, and a lame attempt at an insult or throwing shame where it doesn't belong isn't going to change it.Telekill

I can understand the PS1 and PS2 thing (Hell, I enjoyed the PS2 the most out of the systems last generation as well and I owned all three, the amount of killer games on it was/is crazy,) but the PS3 "Is Better than the Wii and the 360?" I understand that's your opinion, but I'd like to hear what that opinion is based on. I can understand "The PS3 will/might be better than the Wii and 360 (based on the outstanding quality of games on the previous Sony systems,") but "Is?" Based on what? Brand name alone? Fanboy love?

I, for one, base a system's worth on the quality of the games in its current library, and as of right now the PS3 is sorely, sorely lacking in that department. Hell, it has been four months and its highest rated game is an 8.6. It has set the record on Gamespot for the longest a system has every gone post-launch without a 9.0+ game. I guess that's what makes me a minority in this forum, I don't give a damn about brand names - only the quality of games.

Fanboys, hahaha.

smackc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 smackc

[QUOTE="Telekill"]It's all a matter of opinion. My opinion is that PS1 was better than N64 and Saturn and Virtual Boy. PS2 is better than Gamecube and Xbox. And lastly, that PS3 is better than Wii and 360. That's simply my opinion, and a lame attempt at an insult or throwing shame where it doesn't belong isn't going to change it.Buff-McBlumpkin

I can understand the PS1 and PS2 thing (Hell, I enjoyed the PS2 the most out of the systems last generation and I owned all three, the amount of killer games on it was/is crazy,) but the PS3 "Is Better than the Wii and the 360?" I understand that's your opinion, but I'd like to hear what that opinion is based on. I can understand "The PS3 will/might be better than the Wii and 360," but "Is?" Based on what? Brand name alone? Fanboy love?

I, for one, base a system's worth on the quality of the games in its current library, and as of right now the PS3 is sorely, sorely lacking in that department. Hell, it has been four months and its highest rated game is an 8.6. It has set the record on Gamespot for the longest a system has every gone post-launch without a 9.0+ game. I guess that's what makes me a minority in this forum, I don't give a damn about brand names - only the quality of games.

Fanboys, hahaha.

great point
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

Nestalgia

Hahahaha. PS2 was the greatest console to date, in terms of sales and expanding gaming to a mainstream level.
    The Virtual Boy was a horrible horrible flop, the N64 almost killed Nintendo's third party support, and the GameCube tanked hard until it dropped to $99.99.
    The Wii is great, and Nintendo needed the success, but if you think Nintendo, or any company, is infallable, you are seriously mistaken.
xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

[QUOTE="Telekill"]It's all a matter of opinion. My opinion is that PS1 was better than N64 and Saturn and Virtual Boy. PS2 is better than Gamecube and Xbox. And lastly, that PS3 is better than Wii and 360. That's simply my opinion, and a lame attempt at an insult or throwing shame where it doesn't belong isn't going to change it.Buff-McBlumpkin

I can understand the PS1 and PS2 thing (Hell, I enjoyed the PS2 the most out of the systems last generation as well and I owned all three, the amount of killer games on it was/is crazy,) but the PS3 "Is Better than the Wii and the 360?" I understand that's your opinion, but I'd like to hear what that opinion is based on. I can understand "The PS3 will/might be better than the Wii and 360 (based on the outstanding quality of games on the previous Sony systems,") but "Is?" Based on what? Brand name alone? Fanboy love?

Fanboys, hahaha.

i compeletely agree with u there
ps3 will/can be greater then the 360/wii but at its current state its still lagging behind...
and honestly ps2 and ps1 had the most AAA tittles and AA tittles for any console during their generation... those facts alone dont lie(100million plus user base doensnt lie either i say 100 million cause im factoring in that about 20 million crapped out)

Kane04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kane04
Member since 2006 • 2115 Posts

Ok i've been holding this in for quite some time but seriously. Who the hell do you think you are? NO SONY CONSOLE IS BETTER THAN A SINGLE NINTENDO CONSOLE EVER!Nestalgia

NINTENDO
NES - 60 millions
SNES - 49 millions
N64 - 32,93 millions
GameCube - 21,52 millions

TOTAL = 163,45 millions

SONY
PlayStation - 106,49 millions
PlayStation 2 - 115,36 millions (still selling better than anyone)

TOTAL = 221,85 millions

Munkwunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 Munkwunk
Member since 2002 • 825 Posts
This topic was created by a 1-post troll and can safely be ignored.
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts

Nestalgia
You couldn't have kept that in just a little longer (like after I went to bed)?
yoyo462001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 yoyo462001
Member since 2005 • 7535 Posts
[QUOTE="Nestalgia"]

Kane04

NINTENDO
NES - 60 millions
SNES - 49 millions
N64 - 32,93 millions
GameCube - 21,52 millions

TOTAL = 163,45 millions

SONY
PlayStation - 106,49 millions
PlayStation 2 - 115,36 millions (still selling better than anyone)

TOTAL = 221,85 millions

yea the PS2 is still selling well, and no doubt the ps2 was a great system, but you cant base your theory on ps3 being the best just because ps2 sold well.
Kane04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kane04
Member since 2006 • 2115 Posts

yea the PS2 is still selling well, and no doubt the ps2 was a great system, but you cant base your theory on ps3 being the best just because ps2 sold well.yoyo462001

i never said that...

the PS3 doenst need the PS2 to be a great sys (need its fans :P)

Gears of War and Halo 3 wort a 400USD X360

MGS4, DMC4, VF5, Tekken 6, GT5, etc not wort 500USD PS3?

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Fanboys, hahaha.

I am a fanboy of Playstation, however I also know that the 360 and Wii are great systems as well. I'm more or less a Manticore with a heavy lean towards the PS brand. The reason I think that PS3 is better than 360 and Wii, isn't because of what it has now... so the "is" should really be changed to a "will be". Like many here on SW, I'm really only able to afford one of the more expensive systems. PS3 won out for me for BC, the games comming to it, and the features it provided. I really believe that while PS3 is lacking in games now, it wont be by the end of the year. Within the next year there are probably 15+ games that I want for the system being released. For the first time in my history of gaming, there are more than 10 titles that I wanted to buy for the system before the system was even out. So to go on the record... I'll change the "is" in my original statement to "will be", and have that as my opinion. Better? Also, while on record I'll state that if I had the money and time, I would purchase all three systems. Gears rocks... and I cant wait for SSBB!
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
sour fanboy FTL. I loved my GC but PS2 completely owned it, sorry.
unrealslim09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 unrealslim09
Member since 2006 • 1196 Posts
nintendo = donkey kong, mario and what else?
smackc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 smackc
nintendo = donkey kong, mario and what else?unrealslim09
to their defense - Zelda is pretty big.
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
[QUOTE="unrealslim09"]nintendo = donkey kong, mario and what else?smackc
to their defense - Zelda is pretty big.

Don't forget Metroid ;)
Nestalgia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Nestalgia

nintendo = donkey kong, mario and what else?unrealslim09

Metroid, zelda, kid icuras, super smash bros, elite beat agents, animal crossing, kirby, star fox, mario kart, f zero, banjo kazooe, pokemon, trauma center, wave race, wario series.

Forgive me if i forgot anything but I think that pretty much covers it. :roll:

forgot advance wars.

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts

Nestalgia
Now, you do realize that most of what you just said are opinions, right? Another thing is your logic is busted big time. Wii and DS are winning because they are selling millions but the PS2 isn't because the games were worse then the GC? Doesn't that logic just make your head hurt?
dimar19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dimar19
Member since 2006 • 4608 Posts

Ok i've been holding this in for quite some time but seriously. Who the hell do you think you are? NO SONY CONSOLE IS BETTER THAN A SINGLE NINTENDO CONSOLE EVER!Nestalgia

What is NINTENDO ?

Nestalgia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nestalgia
[QUOTE="Nestalgia"]

Ibacai

Now, you do realize that most of what you just said are opinions, right? Another thing is your logic is busted big time. Wii and DS are winning because they are selling millions but the PS2 isn't because the games were worse then the GC? Doesn't that logic just make your head hurt?

Of course there just opinions I should have clearly specified that in my post. I PERSONALLY am not blind to the fact that the gamecube is the worst nintnedo console ever. However I personally Enjoyed it better than the PS2

mwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mwa
Member since 2003 • 2639 Posts
[QUOTE="Nestalgia"]

pins_basic
Worst thread of the month. Congrats!

lol don't be so harsh...he's only got 2 posts...he'll learn