Assassin's Creed 3 coming on two discs on X360!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by themajormayor (25847 posts) -
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] sup, one of the kids brought a 360 to school and hooked it up the tv, lets just say he wont be doing that anymore

Oh, did you try to slap fight him? What did he do, stuff you in a locker and got himself suspended, arbitor?

Calm down
#352 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="tormentos"] But having 1 console and flaming the others while defending your consoles horrible politics doesn't make you a bigger one right.?

flaming fanboys =/= flaming a console

Dude you are flaming the PS3 lack of party chat,you flame the PS3 lack of ram,you flame the PS3 lack of sky rim DLC,and many other things,stop acting like you are not a damn fanboy you are one,bigger than any one of us,at least we can admit that some thing are worth playing on xbox 360 and have a 360 that proves that,you just use crappy excuses to justify not buying a PS3..

no stating the fact that psn does not have party chat is not flaming. if I said PSn is crap or is shjit, then that's flaming. anyone who says something you don't like about sony us flaming Sony in your eyes, that's why you are sonyman. debating facts and opinions is not flaming. try harder.
#353 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] sup, one of the kids brought a 360 to school and hooked it up the tv, lets just say he wont be doing that anymoreclone01
Oh, did you try to slap fight him? What did he do, stuff you in a locker and got himself suspended, arbitor?

why do you keep callnig me arbitor. and no, lets just say "the 360 is garbage"
#354 Posted by clone01 (24832 posts) -
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] sup, one of the kids brought a 360 to school and hooked it up the tv, lets just say he wont be doing that anymore

Calm down

Huh? Just a question. I was imagining the scenario of Arbitor's situation.
#355 Posted by clone01 (24832 posts) -
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] why do you keep callnig me arbitor. and no, lets just say "the 360 is garbage"

Because that's who you are. So what happened. Did you get beat up defending your plastic girlfriend? My only logical conclusion if that the boy or girl who victimized you got suspended.
#356 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] why do you keep callnig me arbitor. and no, lets just say "the 360 is garbage"clone01
Because that's who you are. So what happened. Did you get beat up defending your plastic girlfriend? My only logical conclusion if that the boy or girl who victimized you got suspended.

bro im 18 ft tall and weigh over 1000 pounds, you really think anyone this day in age can beat me up
#357 Posted by clone01 (24832 posts) -
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] why do you keep callnig me arbitor. and no, lets just say "the 360 is garbage"PinnacleGamingP

bro im 18 ft tall and weigh over 1000 pounds, you really think anyone this day in age can beat me up

Certainly, arbitor. Your anonymity behind a computer screen affirms your badassness.
#358 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] why do you keep callnig me arbitor. and no, lets just say "the 360 is garbage"PinnacleGamingP

like shadows of the colossus.

#359 Posted by tormentos (18334 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"] no stating the fact that psn does not have party chat is not flaming. if I said PSn is crap or is shjit, then that's flaming. anyone who says something you don't like about sony us flaming Sony in your eyes, that's why you are sonyman. debating facts and opinions is not flaming. try harder.

No there is a difference between stating and just plain flaming which is what you do. You are a fanboy you can either admit it or live on denial.. Oh the PS3 has not good game boo hoo,oh the PS3 has nothing that interest me i am all set with Halo,gears,Forza milk a ton... I don't make crappy excuses the xbox 360 has some games worth playing that is the true i am man enough to admit it,and i bought a 360 years ago for that reason.
#360 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11916 posts) -

Who cares? The game will be awesome no matter what platform you get if for!:D

#361 Posted by clone01 (24832 posts) -

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="clone01"] Because that's who you are. So what happened. Did you get beat up defending your plastic girlfriend? My only logical conclusion if that the boy or girl who victimized you got suspended.CaseyWegner

careful. we're dealing with arbitor
#362 Posted by themajormayor (25847 posts) -

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] bro im 18 ft tall and weigh over 1000 pounds, you really think anyone this day in age can beat me upclone01

I bet he gets more action than you

#363 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] no stating the fact that psn does not have party chat is not flaming. if I said PSn is crap or is shjit, then that's flaming. anyone who says something you don't like about sony us flaming Sony in your eyes, that's why you are sonyman. debating facts and opinions is not flaming. try harder.

No there is a difference between stating and just plain flaming which is what you do. You are a fanboy you can either admit it or live on denial.. Oh the PS3 has not good game boo hoo,oh the PS3 has nothing that interest me i am all set with Halo,gears,Forza milk a ton... I don't make crappy excuses the xbox 360 has some games worth playing that is the true i am man enough to admit it,and i bought a 360 years ago for that reason.

again being of the opinion that I have my gaming needs covered with a 360 and that a ps3 isn't neccessary doesn't mean I am "flaming" Sony. you seem a little more worked up than usual.
#364 Posted by RoboThreat (435 posts) -

its on two discs, am i supposed to be upset?

#365 Posted by AdobeArtist (22939 posts) -

18' tall and half a tonne? Just how do you manage to hold the PS3 controller and press the buttons with those gigantic hands & fingers you must have? ;) :P

#366 Posted by lawlessx (46775 posts) -
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] bro im 18 ft tall and weigh over 1000 pounds, you really think anyone this day in age can beat me upclone01

wait wait wait..THATS arbitor? he looks like a 17 year old.
#367 Posted by The_Pacific (1795 posts) -
So sad :lol:
#368 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

Careful clone01, he might post a picture of himself kissing a girl.

#369 Posted by vashkey (33750 posts) -
Cool.
#370 Posted by Shinobi120 (5570 posts) -

Meanwhile, this same game only comes on one disc for both Wii U & PS3...

Hey, Microsoft, time to upgrade for the next Xbox!

#371 Posted by jsmoke03 (12923 posts) -

oh wow such an inconvenience....:roll:

Still MGS4 wins in being an inconvieniece tbh i would rather have multiple disks than multiple installs.

/inb4 im a lemming cause i disagree.

razgriz_101
i prefer a one time install....
It takes all of 10 seconds to swap a disc. It takes hours for mandatory installs to play PS3 games. Cows are just showing how desperate they are for anything to claim ownage over in a year where PS3 has zero quality exclusives.JohnnyCageMK
its a pain when one of the discs get scratched....
#372 Posted by TintedEyes (4769 posts) -
[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

oh wow such an inconvenience....:roll:

Still MGS4 wins in being an inconvieniece tbh i would rather have multiple disks than multiple installs.

/inb4 im a lemming cause i disagree.

jsmoke03
i prefer a one time install....
It takes all of 10 seconds to swap a disc. It takes hours for mandatory installs to play PS3 games. Cows are just showing how desperate they are for anything to claim ownage over in a year where PS3 has zero quality exclusives.JohnnyCageMK
its a pain when one of the discs get scratched....

good points, dont know why people have to insist it cant bother other people.
#373 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42973 posts) -

i prefer a one time install.... jsmoke03
I'm guessing you'll be buying the PSN version then, or PC DD version?

#374 Posted by tormentos (18334 posts) -

again being of the opinion that I have my gaming needs covered with a 360 and that a ps3 isn't neccessary doesn't mean I am "flaming" Sony. you seem a little more worked up than usual.sts106mat

No you are a fanboy which make pathetic excuses on why not buy a PS3,is simple and every one knows it here,it is you alone who thinks other wise.

#375 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] again being of the opinion that I have my gaming needs covered with a 360 and that a ps3 isn't neccessary doesn't mean I am "flaming" Sony. you seem a little more worked up than usual.tormentos

No you are a fanboy which make pathetic excuses on why not buy a PS3,is simple and every one knows it here,it is you alone who thinks other wise.

because i actually dont want a ps3 is a pathetic excuse?
#376 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

[QUOTE="tormentos"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] again being of the opinion that I have my gaming needs covered with a 360 and that a ps3 isn't neccessary doesn't mean I am "flaming" Sony. you seem a little more worked up than usual.sts106mat

if you think cows are dafties clap your hands.

#377 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="tormentos"]

razgriz_101

if you think cows are dafties clap your hands.

**thunderous applause** apparently, I am "flaming Sony" when i say that Xbox Live has features that PSN doesn't.
#378 Posted by delta3074 (18412 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] again being of the opinion that I have my gaming needs covered with a 360 and that a ps3 isn't neccessary doesn't mean I am "flaming" Sony. you seem a little more worked up than usual.tormentos

He doesn't need an excuse not to buy a Ps3, it's his money he can spend it on what he wants, get down off of your (FAKE) high horse,lol
#379 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -

[QUOTE="tormentos"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] again being of the opinion that I have my gaming needs covered with a 360 and that a ps3 isn't neccessary doesn't mean I am "flaming" Sony. you seem a little more worked up than usual.delta3074

He doesn't need an excuse not to buy a Ps3, it's his money he can spend it on what he wants, get down off of your (FAKE) high horse,lol

i have looked at buying one on numerous occasions, but honestly, there has not been, with the exception on UC2/3 a game where i have actually thought "yeah, i'd really like to play that". so the best part of £400 for 3 games? no thanks.

He gets mad because he cannot understand how someone can be happy paying for LIVE. Guess what eltormo? we pay a monthly membership to "club penguin" for my son, he can play for free, but he misses out on unlocking cool stuff and other features, its not a big deal, so we choose to pay the £ 5 quid or whatever it is.

its up to me what "value" there are in things. that someone else is happy makes you mad, what a pathetic fanboy you are.

notice i am not on a crusade (yours has lasted 6 years minimum) to make you pay for xbox live, nor am i telling you that you are a pathetic fool for missing out on xbox live membership, you see, unlike you, i can accept other peoples opinions and choices, SONYMAN.

#380 Posted by jsmoke03 (12923 posts) -

[QUOTE="jsmoke03"]i prefer a one time install.... Stevo_the_gamer

I'm guessing you'll be buying the PSN version then, or PC DD version?

physical discs are always preferred, but if i had to choose with switching discs or a one time instal, i would choose a one time install. ive been burned with multiple discs before
#381 Posted by delta3074 (18412 posts) -
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="tormentos"]

sts106mat

i have looked at buying one on numerous occasions, but honestly, there has not been, with the exception on UC2/3 a game where i have actually thought "yeah, i'd really like to play that". so the best part of £400 for 3 games? no thanks. he gets mad because he cannot understand how someone can be happy paying for LIVE. Guess what eltormo? we pay a monthly membership to "club penguin" for my son, he can play for free, but he misses out on unlocking coll stuff and other features, its not a big deal, so we pay the £ 5 quid or whatever it is. its up to me what "value" there are in things. that someone else is happy makes you mad, what a pathetic fanboy you are. notice i am not on a crusade (yours has lasted 6 years minimum) to make you pay for xbox live, unlike you, i can accept other peoples opinions and choices, SONYMAN.

Same as, i have also looked into buying a Ps3 for myself and came to the conclusion that i really don't have the time for 2 consoles and the 360 has more games in my favorite genre so it was a no brainer decision for me so i bought one for the wife to play singstar on instead. People like Tormo appear to have a severe superiority complex they belive that in the grand scheme of things that there opinion is more important and matters more than anybody else's 'it is because i say so' kind of attitude, annoys the hell out of me quite frankly,lol
#382 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -
@delta yeah, he thinks i hate sony, i really dont, i've had quite a lot of sony stuff over the years. he is just bummed because MS have taken a huge chunk out of Sony's pie this time around.
#383 Posted by clone01 (24832 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]@delta yeah, he thinks i hate sony, i really dont, i've had quite a lot of sony stuff over the years. he is just bummed because MS have taken a huge chunk out of Sony's pie this time around.

I seriously think there's something emotionally or mentally wrong with him. A lot of the fanboys here seem to play stuff up and act "the part." I think this moron actually believes the crazy sh*t he posts.
#384 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]@delta yeah, he thinks i hate sony, i really dont, i've had quite a lot of sony stuff over the years. he is just bummed because MS have taken a huge chunk out of Sony's pie this time around.

I seriously think there's something emotionally or mentally wrong with him. A lot of the fanboys here seem to play stuff up and act "the part." I think this moron actually believes the crazy sh*t he posts.

he definitely does, the obviously acting ones like arbitor, gamerwillz, etc will limit themselves to very short quick fire lines, tormo will give huge essays
#385 Posted by Cheleman (7707 posts) -

20 pages?

Bravo Mr. Willz, Bravo.

the-rock-clapping.gif

#386 Posted by tormentos (18334 posts) -

He doesn't need an excuse not to buy a Ps3, it's his money he can spend it on what he wants, get down off of your (FAKE) high horse,loldelta3074

lol

Here comes the partner..

When you acuse some one of been a fanboy,when that person have all systems and you don't while you constantly talk crap about the systems capabilities and its games,you are an even bigger one,after all true gamers don't game on just 1 systems,most retorical fanboys do because they can see pass the system of their choice.

No one is saying how he should spend his money dude,stop crying like a damn child in fact is your friend STS who is always parading he doesn't see any reason to buy a PS3,and he has say it many times,so when some one question him on his comments,i don't think you should make a scene.

#387 Posted by tormentos (18334 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]@delta yeah, he thinks i hate sony, i really dont, i've had quite a lot of sony stuff over the years. he is just bummed because MS have taken a huge chunk out of Sony's pie this time around.clone01

34g4ia8.jpg

#388 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]@delta yeah, he thinks i hate sony, i really dont, i've had quite a lot of sony stuff over the years. he is just bummed because MS have taken a huge chunk out of Sony's pie this time around.tormentos

34g4ia8.jpg

You're the one bashing 360 for the 5 seconds of disc swapping......
#389 Posted by tormentos (18334 posts) -

he definitely does, the obviously acting ones like arbitor, gamerwillz, etc will limit themselves to very short quick fire lines, tormo will give huge essayssts106mat

Actually what you hate about me is that i prove you wrong,so i did so many times with Delta making him look like a fool,and the Clon troll is not even funny he is so on denial,that he won even admit i own a 360,that on denial he is yet he insult me,call me moron and stupid all around,but is not with me alone he just loss it every time some one make him look like a fool..

There is a mark difference between you and me,i own all systems and don't make pathetic excuses on why i should not own one,and this holiday i will buy a wii U,just like i will buy a PS4 and xbox next as well,because even that i critic MS heavily for their greed,i am a gamer at heart not a wannabe fanboy with just one console.

:)

#390 Posted by tormentos (18334 posts) -

You're the one bashing 360 for the 5 seconds of disc swapping......TheDidact

No i bash MS because disc swap is so mid 90's,MS rushed the xbox 360 and not only summit its user base to the greates and biggert fail rate ever for a console,but also to the limitations of an old format,it was sony last gen who took the first step toward DVD,not MS or nintendo,because sony knew CD wasn't going to cut it on PS2 and they were right.

The xbox 360 is suffering now more than ever for the DVD limitation,and while yest it can take you 5 or 10 second to change a disc,games like Mass Effect 3 require as many as 10 disc swaps,which is horrible dude it depends on how you play the game,some here say 5 times but you should not change a 2 set dics 5 times man that did not happen even on PS1.

#391 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] he definitely does, the obviously acting ones like arbitor, gamerwillz, etc will limit themselves to very short quick fire lines, tormo will give huge essaystormentos

Actually what you hate about me is that i prove you wrong,so i did so many times with Delta making him look like a fool,and the Clon troll is not even funny he is so on denial,that he won even admit i own a 360,that on denial he is yet he insult me,call me moron and stupid all around,but is not with me alone he just loss it every time some one make him look like a fool..

There is a mark difference between you and me,i own all systems and don't make pathetic excuses on why i should not own one,and this holiday i will buy a wii U,just like i will buy a PS4 and xbox next as well,because even that i critic MS heavily for their greed,i am a gamer at heart not a wannabe fanboy with just one console.

the only thing you ever prove is your an idiot.

Moaning bout MS's greed is insanely stupid.If we really wanna go there i could point you in the directions of many companies that make MS look like saints, seriosuly man grow up, smell the coffee instead of a silly crusade of butthurt.

#392 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -

[QUOTE="delta3074"]He doesn't need an excuse not to buy a Ps3, it's his money he can spend it on what he wants, get down off of your (FAKE) high horse,loltormentos

lol

Here comes the partner..

When you acuse some one of been a fanboy,when that person have all systems and you don't while you constantly talk crap about the systems capabilities and its games,you are an even bigger one,after all true gamers don't game on just 1 systems,most retorical fanboys do because they can see pass the system of their choice.

No one is saying how he should spend his money dude,stop crying like a damn child in fact is your friend STS who is always parading he doesn't see any reason to buy a PS3,and he has say it many times,so when some one question him on his comments,i don't think you should make a scene.

you aren't questioning my comments, you are making statements that i am a fanboy and flaming sony, a fact which you have failed to show. ONCE AGAIN, disagreeing with you =/= "flaming sony".

I have no problem with Sony or Sony fans, but you are a FANBOY. i dont see loads of people call me a liar or a raging fanboy, because for the most part i am very balanced and can accept peoples opinions UNLIKE YOU. thats why all the time you get six people laughing at you and ripping apart your stupid statements.

I have spent lots of posts discussing games, but i also enjoy calling out fools such as yourself who bash xbox its fans and its games like delta, i dont have the need for more than one thing capable of playing games because the 360 has more games than i can ever play.

I have just spent the best part of £6K on a cruise holiday so i dont have to worry about tiny xbox live fees sorry, they are as insignificant as that moment when, whilst taking a shower, you notice one of your pubes has fell off.

#393 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

20 pages?

Bravo Mr. Willz, Bravo.

the-rock-clapping.gif

Cheleman

:cool:

#394 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

Calm down lems! It's 20 pages already.

#395 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] he definitely does, the obviously acting ones like arbitor, gamerwillz, etc will limit themselves to very short quick fire lines, tormo will give huge essaystormentos

i dont hate you. there is nobody in the world that i "hate". PS i dont think you have ever proved me wrong apart from that one photo of "your" xbox. you still wont provide a Gamertag lol however it was much more glorious day when i proved once and for all that you were in fact Eltormo. undone by your own stupidity.
#396 Posted by tormentos (18334 posts) -

Moaning bout MS's greed is insanely stupid.If we really wanna go there i could point you in the directions of many companies that make MS look like saints, seriosuly man grow up, smell the coffee instead of a silly crusade of butthurt.

razgriz_101

This come from some one who also question that i owned a 360 and got owned as well.? OPr you have short term memory problems now.?

Yes Apple is one and critic the damn company even more than MS,in fact i have stated many times that apple mades MS look good.

But hey here is something for you to question,i don't own a PS Vita want to know the reason.?

Sony horrible and expensive memory cards,just for that i did not bought a Vita,and will not do it until sony open the format or change the damn memory for other flash memory that i can buy cheap,i have been one of the Vita's biggest complainer when it comes to the memory card crap,is not 1995 any more,sony should either put allot of memory inside or use cheap standard.

What i did with the Vita non of you will ever do it,because you are use to be screw up by MS..

#397 Posted by sts106mat (19853 posts) -
smell the coffee instead of a silly crusade of butthurt.razgriz_101
he has to pay for his coffee, dont get him started
#398 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]

You're the one bashing 360 for the 5 seconds of disc swapping......tormentos

No i bash MS because disc swap is so mid 90's,MS rushed the xbox 360 and not only summit its user base to the greates and biggert fail rate ever for a console,but also to the limitations of an old format,it was sony last gen who took the first step toward DVD,not MS or nintendo,because sony knew CD wasn't going to cut it on PS2 and they were right.

The xbox 360 is suffering now more than ever for the DVD limitation,and while yest it can take you 5 or 10 second to change a disc,games like Mass Effect 3 require as many as 10 disc swaps,which is horrible dude it depends on how you play the game,some here say 5 times but you should not change a 2 set dics 5 times man that did not happen even on PS1.

I'd rather spend 5 seconds swapping a disc than spending 5 minutes waiting for an act to install like MGS4 (which I'm not saying AC3 is going to do.) AC3 will be better on PS3 that's why I'm buying it there.
#399 Posted by tormentos (18334 posts) -

i dont hate you. there is nobody in the world that i "hate". PS i dont think you have ever proved me wrong apart from that one photo of "your" xbox. you still wont provide a Gamertag lol however it was much more glorious day when i proved once and for all that you were in fact Eltormo. undone by your own stupidity.sts106mat

I don't have to provide a gamercard that is for me and my friends,not for you people,you know i own a 360 if you want to got the Clon troll way be my guess,it doesn't change the fact that i own a 360 and you don't own a PS3,you can call me eltormo all you want i got here before you bro..

#400 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

tormentos

This come from some one who also question that i owned a 360 and got owned as well.? OPr you have short term memory problems now.?

Yes Apple is one and critic the damn company even more than MS,in fact i have stated many times that apple mades MS look good.

But hey here is something for you to question,i don't own a PS Vita want to know the reason.?

Sony horrible and expensive memory cards,just for that i did not bought a Vita,and will not do it until sony open the format or change the damn memory for other flash memory that i can buy cheap,i have been one of the Vita's biggest complainer when it comes to the memory card crap,is not 1995 any more,sony should either put allot of memory inside or use cheap standard.

What i did with the Vita non of you will ever do it,because you are use to be screw up by MS..

All i see is angry child.