Assassin's Creed 3 coming on two discs on X360!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Posted by tormentos (16814 posts) -
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] Explain why blu ray can't handle Dawnguard.

Jajajajajaa is not Blu-ray is Bethesda who build it without taking into consideration the PS3 weakness and strengths. Dawnguard fist without problem on Blu-ray.
#302 Posted by tormentos (16814 posts) -
depends how you do it, if you do the N7 missions you can end up swapping the discs multiple times, but its possible to only do it 2 times, it is the worst implementation of multiple discs on the 360 though.

do you like my new sig?

sts106mat
Yes but is sucks.. I can't see your sig i have my board configure to not show sigs.
#303 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7776 posts) -

The 360 is so outdated. So sad.

#304 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]depends how you do it, if you do the N7 missions you can end up swapping the discs multiple times, but its possible to only do it 2 times, it is the worst implementation of multiple discs on the 360 though.

do you like my new sig?

tormentos

Yes but is sucks.. I can't see your sig i have my board configure to not show sigs.

i think i swapped 4 or 5 times on first run through, not a problem, but better not to have

here is my sig

sm.jpg

i made it this morning especially for you, do you like it? you can use it yourself if you want

#305 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -

The 360 is so outdated. So sad. that all i can do is wish i had one

Eddie-Vedder
fixed
#306 Posted by SecretPolice (21382 posts) -

I'm starting to think cows make a big deal about this and get all butthurt because they're jealous and miss the days when they used to get multi disks and that feeling you get when on the first disk thinking saweet, I already played this game soooo long and still got a second disk to go before this game will ever end. :o :P

#307 Posted by tormentos (16814 posts) -
[QUOTE="Tessellation"] hell it never bothered me back in the psx days..hell i wonder how many cows cared about this issue when playing FF games...

Yeah the PSX dayssssssss those are what the mid 90's? We are on 2012 FF7 came on 1997,15 years ago,and if you remember well that crap did not happen on PS2 remember.? Yeah because sony looked into the future and forced DVD remember.? Kind of like the same way they force Blu-ray and now the PS3 is fine and the xbox 360 needs disc swaps 90's time..Lets party like is 1999...:lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjivDeA7Qu0
#308 Posted by tormentos (16814 posts) -
i think i swapped 4 or 5 times on first run through, not a problem, but better not to have

here is my sig

sm.jpg

i made it this morning especially for you, do you like it? you can use it yourself if you want

sts106mat
4 or 5 on a 2 disc set is not really something good. I am honor to be on your sig,when some one takes time to make a sig about you,is because you have get to the core of that person.. :-)
#309 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]i think i swapped 4 or 5 times on first run through, not a problem, but better not to have

here is my sig

sm.jpg

tormentos
4 or 5 on a 2 disc set is not really something good. I am honor to be on your sig,when some one takes time to make a sig about you,is because you have get to the core of that person.. :-)

or because the person enjoys the others posts. ps, i didn't make the sonyman bit, i found that with a google, i did the drawing of the face and text though.
#310 Posted by Gugarosp (12 posts) -
#311 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7776 posts) -
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

sts106mat
fixed

Self owned, I do own one, and it isn't even hooked up, the Wii won the HDMI port battle on my TV. That's how sad the 360 is.
#312 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Eddie-Vedder
fixed

Self owned, I do own one, and it isn't even hooked up, the Wii won the HDMI port battle on my TV. That's how sad the 360 is.

prove it, whats your GT.
#313 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7776 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] fixed

prove it, whats your GT.

It's DivineHymn. Get owned. lol.
#314 Posted by Stringerboy (6928 posts) -

The 360 is so outdated. So sad.

Eddie-Vedder

Nah, I think your constant hatred towards a piece of plastic is sadder.

#315 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Self owned, I do own one, and it isn't even hooked up, the Wii won the HDMI port battle on my TV. That's how sad the 360 is. Eddie-Vedder
prove it, whats your GT.

lol, if that is you fair enough, still having a 360 doesn't mean you aren't a butthurt fanboy, plus, you seemed to play quite a bit of reach and fable 2, how come when xbox has no games?

#316 Posted by Heil68 (43273 posts) -

I'm starting to think cows make a big deal about this and get all butthurt because they're jealous and miss the days when they used to get multi disks and that feeling you get when on the first disk thinking saweet, I already played this game soooo long and still got a second disk to go before this game will ever end. :o :P

SecretPolice
In all seriousness, that's why I had kids, to change my game disks and fetch me beer.
#317 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7776 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] prove it, whats your GT.

lol, if that is you fair enough, still having a 360 doesn't mean you aren't a butthurt fanboy, plus, you seemed to play quite a bit of reach, how come.

I gave the 360 a fair shot, Halo 3 and Reach were actually pretty cool online games. I just couldn't stand having to pay for Live, free online on PC and PS3, multiplats were always better on PC or had free online on the PS3. There's simply no point in supporting the 360 over the other platforms, if M$ had kept up support with more Halo quality titles, new IP's etc the 360 would be a worthy rival, as it stands the 360 is a joke.
#318 Posted by tormentos (16814 posts) -
lol, if that is you fair enough, still having a 360 doesn't mean you aren't a butthurt fanboy, plus, you seemed to play quite a bit of reach and fable 2, how come when xbox has no games?sts106mat
Let see he has a 360 like you.. And he has a PS3 unlike you... Fail logic here,this comes from some one who use pathetic excuses to not buy a PS3..lol
#319 Posted by tormentos (16814 posts) -
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] It's DivineHymn. Get owned. lol.

lol, if that is you fair enough, still having a 360 doesn't mean you aren't a butthurt fanboy, plus, you seemed to play quite a bit of reach, how come.

I gave the 360 a fair shot, Halo 3 and Reach were actually pretty cool online games. I just couldn't stand having to pay for Live, free online on PC and PS3, multiplats were always better on PC or had free online on the PS3. There's simply no point in supporting the 360 over the other platforms, if M$ had kept up support with more Halo quality titles, new IP's etc the 360 would be a worthy rival, as it stands the 360 is a joke.

Same here and i also payed for xbox live as well,if you compare that to him,Delta and another dude here who also hates the PS3,they all don't have a PS3,in fact Delta actually claimed that his wife had one,lol his wife if my wife had a 360 would that make it mine as well.? Yet he doesn't buy any games for it..
#320 Posted by SecretPolice (21382 posts) -

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

Heil68

In all seriousness, that's why I had kids, to change my game disks and fetch me beer.

Don't do it pops, just because you now have Br is no reason to put the little darlings up for adoption ya know :?

And expect as they get older; when they fetch you that beer, they are sneaking 2 for themselves. :twisted:

#321 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] It's DivineHymn. Get owned. lol.

a sensible post for once, try it more often.
#322 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] lol, if that is you fair enough, still having a 360 doesn't mean you aren't a butthurt fanboy, plus, you seemed to play quite a bit of reach and fable 2, how come when xbox has no games?tormentos
Let see he has a 360 like you.. And he has a PS3 unlike you... Fail logic here,this comes from some one who use pathetic excuses to not buy a PS3..lol

having all the consoles doesn't stop anyone from being a fanboy, look in the mirror FFS. in some way, being as extreme as he is, is even weirder than somebody who only has one console, what motivates the hate at others who enjoy what he doesn't?

#323 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] lol, if that is you fair enough, still having a 360 doesn't mean you aren't a butthurt fanboy, plus, you seemed to play quite a bit of reach, how come.tormentos

Same here and i also payed for xbox live as well,if you compare that to him,Delta and another dude here who also hates the PS3,they all don't have a PS3,in fact Delta actually claimed that his wife had one,lol his wife if my wife had a 360 would that make it mine as well.? Yet he doesn't buy any games for it..

I dont hate the PS3, i just haven't found a reason to buy one yet, the multiplats are better on the 360 and the 360 FPS / TPS are more to my taste than the PS3 ones. the controller is too small for me and blu-rays aren't important cause i stream movies and only watch them once rather than buy physical discs. so no point buying a ps3 just for uncharted which although looks good, doesn't justify £300 alone.

#324 Posted by tormentos (16814 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"] having all the consoles doesn't stop anyone from being a fanboy, look in the mirror FFS.

But having 1 console and flaming the others while defending your consoles horrible politics doesn't make you a bigger one right.?
#325 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] having all the consoles doesn't stop anyone from being a fanboy, look in the mirror FFS.

But having 1 console and flaming the others while defending your consoles horrible politics doesn't make you a bigger one right.?

flaming fanboys =/= flaming a console
#326 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

Glad I'll be getting it on the WiiU. 25gb per layer...I wonder how many layers the WiiU's diskdrive can read with out any trouble?

#327 Posted by tormentos (16814 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] having all the consoles doesn't stop anyone from being a fanboy, look in the mirror FFS.

flaming fanboys =/= flaming a console

Dude you are flaming the PS3 lack of party chat,you flame the PS3 lack of ram,you flame the PS3 lack of sky rim DLC,and many other things,stop acting like you are not a damn fanboy you are one,bigger than any one of us,at least we can admit that some thing are worth playing on xbox 360 and have a 360 that proves that,you just use crappy excuses to justify not buying a PS3..
#328 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"] having all the consoles doesn't stop anyone from being a fanboy, look in the mirror FFS.tormentos

dont mind him hes a troll
#329 Posted by racing1750 (14560 posts) -

OH NO!!:|

#330 Posted by AdobeArtist (22791 posts) -

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] having all the consoles doesn't stop anyone from being a fanboy, look in the mirror FFS.PinnacleGamingP

Kettle or pot, which are you? ;)

#331 Posted by themajormayor (25677 posts) -
Why am I never in anyone's sig? Except for stevo's
#332 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="tormentos"] But having 1 console and flaming the others while defending your consoles horrible politics doesn't make you a bigger one right.?AdobeArtist

How's the view from your glass house? ;)

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw pots and kettles.

#333 Posted by racing1750 (14560 posts) -

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] dont mind him hes a trollCaseyWegner

haha!!
#334 Posted by AdobeArtist (22791 posts) -

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] dont mind him hes a trollCaseyWegner

I hate it when it's my pre-edited post that gets quoted :P

#335 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

Glad I'll be getting it on the WiiU. 25gb per layer...I wonder how many layers the WiiU's diskdrive can read with out any trouble?

GamerEye

We don't know all we know is the 25GB per layer and the disc speed which is 22.5 MB/s.

The PS3's is 9 MB/s and the 360's is 15.85 MB/s.

Blu-ray is 25GB per layer but PS3 games are dual layered that is why they are 50GB.

#336 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

AdobeArtist

you almost ruined it for me. i quoted the old one but when the text entry showed up it was your edit. never daunted, i copied and pasted the old one over the new one so i can post what i had in mind. :oops:

#337 Posted by EzcapeTheFate (1063 posts) -
17 pages ehh? Impressive.
#338 Posted by AdobeArtist (22791 posts) -

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

you almost ruined it for me. i quoted the old one but when the text entry showed up it was your edit. never daunted, i copied and pasted the old one over the new one so i can post what i had in mind. :oops:

you crafty bugger you are ;)

#339 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

AdobeArtist

you crafty bugger you are ;)

people often underestimate me.

#340 Posted by Borderlands666 (18 posts) -

Assassins Creed 3 coming on two discs on X360.....Um and? This lazy generation dissapoints me. OMG I have to change the disc oh noes teh myans were right it tis the end! Jesus, yes its such a big deal to take 5 seconds to change a disc. If these are the lazy bastard that will be running our future, please god I hope the Myans are right, or we are f*cked.

But but teh 360 teh outdated format! Yeah and blu-ray is headed that way with all digital content you mad bro's?

#341 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

Assassins Creed 3 coming on two discs on X360.....Um and? This lazy generation dissapoints me. OMG I have to change the disc oh noes teh myans were right it tis the end! Jesus, yes its such a big deal to take 5 seconds to change a disc. If these are the lazy bastard that will be running our future, please god I hope the Myans are right, or we are f*cked.

But but teh 360 teh outdated format! Yeah and blu-ray is headed that way with all digital content you mad bro's?

Borderlands666

the mayans are running out of time.

#342 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
what are lemmings going to do about this?
#343 Posted by clone01 (24407 posts) -

I hopefully will not kill myself when I am faced with the daunting task of swapping discs. I'll begin a regiment of daily affirmations to prepare myself for this grim inevitability.

#344 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -

I hopefully will not kill myself when I am faced with the daunting task of swapping discs. I'll begin a regiment of daily affirmations to prepare myself for this grim inevitability.

clone01
make sure you clean the disc twice wouldnt want dust hitting up the old RROD button inside the 360
#345 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

what are lemmings going to do about this?PinnacleGamingP

use one disc for single player and the second disc for multiplayer?

#346 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"]what are lemmings going to do about this?CaseyWegner

didnt kinect get you moving around for nothing enough
#347 Posted by clone01 (24407 posts) -
[QUOTE="clone01"]

PinnacleGamingP
make sure you clean the disc twice wouldnt want dust hitting up the old RROD button inside the 360

Oh hai arbitor. Tough day at school? You seem to be lashing out defending your plastic girlfriend.
#348 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"]what are lemmings going to do about this?PinnacleGamingP

didnt kinect get you moving around for nothing enough

i wouldn't know.

#349 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="clone01"]

Oh hai arbitor. Tough day at school? You seem to be lashing out defending your plastic girlfriend.

sup, one of the kids brought a 360 to school and hooked it up the tv, lets just say he wont be doing that anymore
#350 Posted by clone01 (24407 posts) -
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] sup, one of the kids brought a 360 to school and hooked it up the tv, lets just say he wont be doing that anymore

Oh, did you try to slap fight him? What did he do, stuff you in a locker and got himself suspended, arbitor?