Assassin's Creed Unity Sneak Peak

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

@Wasdie:

@Wasdie said:

Yup... that was either real-time or rendered in-engine. Why do I say that? Well if you look closely there are literally graphical artifacts and glitches you only see in real time rendering. Some of the tiles on the roofs of the buildings were flicking as if they had overlapping textures and the particle effects had incorrect shading applied which made them flicker as well...

That's stunning and has to be the Snowdrop Engine.

Holy shit.

You're practically praying that it's the Snowdrop Engine and I can't say I blame you lol. Has Ubisoft said anything yet or do we have to wait until E3?

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#152 voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts

one would think that having a set of characters wearing the same clothes over 100s of years separating the individual entries would at the very least prepare the guards to identify the assassin on sight.

at the very least, the character needs a costume change.. and personally enough of these settings.. i personally would love the assassin to report directly to genghis khan as he marks out important targets to get rid of.. end with this desmond thingy.. its been dragged out enough

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

I think that these trailers should have end credits saying "This is running on a powerful PC and is no representation of what the game will look like on release for [insert console name/s]."

I'm not even kidding.