Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Sells 10 Million Copies

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

HA, after all these years, ACIV with all these yearly releases FINALLY starts selling like a COD game. I was starting to think ubisoft was stupid after the 5th time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#52  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Really good game. I'm hoping Ubisoft build on it, instead of cocking it up, much like they did after ACII.

AC: Brotherhood built upon AC2 very well, Revelations was a slight misstep and AC3 was just a disaster all around.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Really good game. I'm hoping Ubisoft build on it, instead of cocking it up, much like they did after ACII.

AC: Brotherhood built upon AC2 very well, Revelations was a slight misstep and AC3 was just a disaster all around.

Pretty much what I meant... Forgot about Brotherhood. I need to play it again, though my bro has it.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@Zassimick said:

From IGN, so take it as you will:

Note that this is not the number of units sold through to consumers, but instead the number sold to retailers.

The game was described as having "excellent momentum," although this number is actually less than the sold-in number for Assassin's Creed III -- 12 million units -- during the same span in 2013.

Indeed. I wonder how many used copies and unsold new copies are floating around out there. Or how many are collecting dust on people's shelves at home. I've tried really hard to like III, but I just can't get through it. It's so boring. Yet, I want to see what happens to Desmond and crew. That's always what has brought me back to at least finishing each entry in the series.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

Deserving for the best game in the series. Surely this counts next gen upgrades as two sales though right?