As of right now Amazon has PS4s in stock

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GearsOfWarLover (601 posts) -

I was searching for a XBONE for christmas so i can get one for my sister when i was like oh shit look at that they have ps4s in stock

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387583736&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4

#2 Posted by W1NGMAN- (9964 posts) -

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

#3 Posted by GearsOfWarLover (601 posts) -

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

NP man i said the same thing when i got it for black friday, wasnt planning on getting it till after the New Years, but fuck it

#4 Edited by lostrib (42764 posts) -

Obviously means PS4 isn't selling well

#5 Edited by always_explicit (3097 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Obviously means PS4 isn't selling well

Dont you set them off :P

#6 Posted by metal_zombie (2288 posts) -

@lostrib: saw 12 on a shelf at target around noon must mean they are selling well right lol

#7 Edited by FinalFighters (1923 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Obviously means PS4 isn't selling well

got my popcorn ready also

#8 Posted by lostrib (42764 posts) -

@metal_zombie said:

@lostrib: saw 12 on a shelf at target around noon must mean they are selling well right lol

Obviously not, or else it would be sold out

#9 Edited by kipsta77 (1119 posts) -

Save your money, buy one at a much later date. I was playing my ps3 more then I was ps4 (and I hardly even play the ps3), really not worth it now.

#10 Posted by Dreams-Visions (26569 posts) -

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/psa-ps4-s-in-stock-at-amazon-com-us-right-now-30969249/#18

#11 Posted by Liquid_ (2988 posts) -

@kipsta77 said:

Save your money, buy one at a much later date. I was playing my ps3 more then I was ps4 (and I hardly even play the ps3), really not worth it now.

it's silly to buy games at launch with no games..you think you would have learned the last 3 generations, unless you are barely peaking your adult years.

#12 Posted by GearsOfWarLover (601 posts) -

@Dreams-Visions said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/psa-ps4-s-in-stock-at-amazon-com-us-right-now-30969249/#18

Your 17 day old thread?? yea im definitely going to check that thread to see if there's any ps4 in stock

#13 Posted by W1NGMAN- (9964 posts) -

@GearsOfWarLover said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

NP man i said the same thing when i got it for black friday, wasnt planning on getting it till after the New Years, but fuck it

Exactly, it's not like its gonna have a price drop anytime soon and I was planning on getting one anyways so meh.

#14 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

You did the right thing, no point waiting to be honest. It's not like the price will drop by Spring next year. Might as well get it now so you're set when the heavy hitters come. BF4 is pretty sweet on PS4 and should keep you more than occupied for a while. I also recommend Assassins Creed Black Flag.

#15 Edited by W1NGMAN- (9964 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

You did the right thing, no point waiting to be honest. It's not like the price will drop by Spring next year. Might as well get it now so you're set when the heavy hitters come. BF4 is pretty sweet on PS4 and should keep you more than occupied for a while. I also recommend Assassins Creed Black Flag.

What's funny is that I probably won't truly delve into my PS4 purchase until late Feb since I'm overloaded with last gen titles I'm still trying to get around to playing. Oh well like you said way wait, ain't like the price is gonna be any different this time next year.

#16 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9471 posts) -

BF4, ACIV and NBA 2K14 are 3 great games to start off with on PS4.The only reason not buy one now is if you have PC that can run those games better(PS4 hass best version of NBA 2K14 though) or you can't afford it.

#17 Posted by millerlight89 (18641 posts) -

@Liquid_ said:

@kipsta77 said:

Save your money, buy one at a much later date. I was playing my ps3 more then I was ps4 (and I hardly even play the ps3), really not worth it now.

it's silly to buy games at launch with no games..you think you would have learned the last 3 generations, unless you are barely peaking your adult years.

Oh please, get over it.

#18 Posted by Silverbond (16121 posts) -
@millerlight89 said:

@Liquid_ said:

@kipsta77 said:

Save your money, buy one at a much later date. I was playing my ps3 more then I was ps4 (and I hardly even play the ps3), really not worth it now.

it's silly to buy games at launch with no games..you think you would have learned the last 3 generations, unless you are barely peaking your adult years.

Oh please, get over it.

Um, he's completely correct.

#19 Edited by kemar7856 (11512 posts) -

uh I really feel like getting one i'm at the review page before you place an order + but other then BF4 and killzone I dont feel like there is anything else plus I have to pay the duty deposit $80 extra to send to canada

#20 Edited by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

You did the right thing, no point waiting to be honest. It's not like the price will drop by Spring next year. Might as well get it now so you're set when the heavy hitters come. BF4 is pretty sweet on PS4 and should keep you more than occupied for a while. I also recommend Assassins Creed Black Flag.

@I_can_haz: the ONLY point in buying a ps4 now IS to wait Haz. that thing has no games man...even that Max Brotherhood game is better than anything on the ps4 right now lol.

it was funny seeing you say there is no point in waiting then saying just wait for the heavy hitters to come, though LOL. you then proceed to recommend him two multiplats. omfg, hilarious XD

#21 Edited by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@W1NGMAN-: why do you keep saying, "why wait" then saying how ur just going to be wait for the ps4 to get good in the same messages? its a funny contradiction to read at once. shouldn't you be saying, "fuck it, i can wait" instead lol?

#22 Edited by narutosup (1572 posts) -

It's still in stock and it's #1 on amazon top chart. Looks like Playstation 4 is the clear winner in sales.

#23 Posted by finalstar2007 (25983 posts) -

I would have gotten one right now if this was amazon.ca but there been no PS4's in stock in Canada since November 15th -_-

#24 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5772 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

You did the right thing, no point waiting to be honest. It's not like the price will drop by Spring next year. Might as well get it now so you're set when the heavy hitters come. BF4 is pretty sweet on PS4 and should keep you more than occupied for a while. I also recommend Assassins Creed Black Flag.

@I_can_haz: the ONLY point in buying a ps4 now IS to wait Haz. that thing has no games man...even that Max Brotherhood game is better than anything on the ps4 right now lol.

it was funny seeing you say there is no point in waiting then saying just wait for the heavy hitters to come, though LOL. you then proceed to recommend him two multiplats. omfg, hilarious XD

No games? funny considering I've had fun playing Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, Assassins Creed 4 and even COD Ghost (Extinction mode with friends is addictive). It is nice to have the best versions of these games and inFamous is right around the corner.

#25 Edited by sora16perfect (719 posts) -

Not anymore

#26 Posted by Liquid_ (2988 posts) -

@millerlight89 said:

@Liquid_ said:

@kipsta77 said:

Save your money, buy one at a much later date. I was playing my ps3 more then I was ps4 (and I hardly even play the ps3), really not worth it now.

it's silly to buy games at launch with no games..you think you would have learned the last 3 generations, unless you are barely peaking your adult years.

Oh please, get over it.

such intelligence

#27 Edited by blackace (21405 posts) -

@GearsOfWarLover: Yes they do have PS4 bundles on Amazon right now. I did find one at my Best Buy when I went there trying to buy a PS3 for my sons. I got the LAST PS3. WTF is up with Sony? Fry's Electronics was completely sold out of PS3's and Best Buy only had one. Both places had plenty of XBox 360, but they had NO XB1's at all. Gamestop had XB1's however, but ZERO PS4's. You can get XB1 Online at Gamestop & Best Buy now.

#28 Edited by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

You did the right thing, no point waiting to be honest. It's not like the price will drop by Spring next year. Might as well get it now so you're set when the heavy hitters come. BF4 is pretty sweet on PS4 and should keep you more than occupied for a while. I also recommend Assassins Creed Black Flag.

@I_can_haz: the ONLY point in buying a ps4 now IS to wait Haz. that thing has no games man...even that Max Brotherhood game is better than anything on the ps4 right now lol.

it was funny seeing you say there is no point in waiting then saying just wait for the heavy hitters to come, though LOL. you then proceed to recommend him two multiplats. omfg, hilarious XD

No games? funny considering I've had fun playing Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, Assassins Creed 4 and even COD Ghost (Extinction mode with friends is addictive). It is nice to have the best versions of these games and inFamous is right around the corner.

you're joking right...? 4 multiplats and aspirations to play a mediocre franchise sometime in the future? you've got to be joking...right?

#29 Posted by Dreams-Visions (26569 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

You did the right thing, no point waiting to be honest. It's not like the price will drop by Spring next year. Might as well get it now so you're set when the heavy hitters come. BF4 is pretty sweet on PS4 and should keep you more than occupied for a while. I also recommend Assassins Creed Black Flag.

@I_can_haz: the ONLY point in buying a ps4 now IS to wait Haz. that thing has no games man...even that Max Brotherhood game is better than anything on the ps4 right now lol.

it was funny seeing you say there is no point in waiting then saying just wait for the heavy hitters to come, though LOL. you then proceed to recommend him two multiplats. omfg, hilarious XD

No games? funny considering I've had fun playing Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, Assassins Creed 4 and even COD Ghost (Extinction mode with friends is addictive). It is nice to have the best versions of these games and inFamous is right around the corner.

you're joking right...? 4 multiplats and aspirations to play a mediocre franchise sometime in the future? you've got to be joking...right?

Real talk time: why are you so insecure? He's having fun playing games he likes. Why does it bother you?

"Someone likes different games than I like, so THEY MUST BE WRONG."

Get a fucking grip.

#30 Posted by jg4xchamp (50372 posts) -

^trying to make sense of people who are trying to tell other people how to spend their money.

It's a lost cause dreams.

#31 Posted by lostrib (42764 posts) -

@Dreams-Visions said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said fuck it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

You did the right thing, no point waiting to be honest. It's not like the price will drop by Spring next year. Might as well get it now so you're set when the heavy hitters come. BF4 is pretty sweet on PS4 and should keep you more than occupied for a while. I also recommend Assassins Creed Black Flag.

@I_can_haz: the ONLY point in buying a ps4 now IS to wait Haz. that thing has no games man...even that Max Brotherhood game is better than anything on the ps4 right now lol.

it was funny seeing you say there is no point in waiting then saying just wait for the heavy hitters to come, though LOL. you then proceed to recommend him two multiplats. omfg, hilarious XD

No games? funny considering I've had fun playing Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, Assassins Creed 4 and even COD Ghost (Extinction mode with friends is addictive). It is nice to have the best versions of these games and inFamous is right around the corner.

you're joking right...? 4 multiplats and aspirations to play a mediocre franchise sometime in the future? you've got to be joking...right?

Real talk time: why are you so insecure? He's having fun playing games he likes. Why does it bother you?

"Someone likes different games than I like, so THEY MUST BE WRONG."

Get a fucking grip.

This is pretty much the basis for System Wars