As of right now Amazon has PS4s in stock

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GearsOfWarLover
GearsOfWarLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 GearsOfWarLover
Member since 2006 • 637 Posts

I was searching for a XBONE for christmas so i can get one for my sister when i was like oh shit look at that they have ps4s in stock

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387583736&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

I said **** it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

GearsOfWarLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GearsOfWarLover

@W1NGMAN- said:

I said **** it went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the link, I'll be picking up BF4 I suppose.

NP man i said the same thing when i got it for black friday, wasnt planning on getting it till after the New Years, but **** it

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Obviously means PS4 isn't selling well

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@lostrib said:

Dont you set them off :P

metal_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 metal_zombie
Member since 2004 • 2288 Posts

@lostrib: saw 12 on a shelf at target around noon must mean they are selling well right lol

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

@lostrib said:

got my popcorn ready also

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lostrib

@metal_zombie said:

@lostrib: saw 12 on a shelf at target around noon must mean they are selling well right lol

Obviously not, or else it would be sold out

kipsta77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kipsta77
Member since 2012 • 1119 Posts

Save your money, buy one at a much later date. I was playing my ps3 more then I was ps4 (and I hardly even play the ps3), really not worth it now.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/psa-ps4-s-in-stock-at-amazon-com-us-right-now-30969249/#18

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@kipsta77 said:

Save your money, buy one at a much later date. I was playing my ps3 more then I was ps4 (and I hardly even play the ps3), really not worth it now.

it's silly to buy games at launch with no games..you think you would have learned the last 3 generations, unless you are barely peaking your adult years.

GearsOfWarLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GearsOfWarLover

@Dreams-Visions said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/psa-ps4-s-in-stock-at-amazon-com-us-right-now-30969249/#18

Your 17 day old thread?? yea im definitely going to check that thread to see if there's any ps4 in stock

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 W1NGMAN-

@GearsOfWarLover said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

NP man i said the same thing when i got it for black friday, wasnt planning on getting it till after the New Years, but **** it

Exactly, it's not like its gonna have a price drop anytime soon and I was planning on getting one anyways so meh.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@W1NGMAN- said:

You did the right thing, no point waiting to be honest. It's not like the price will drop by Spring next year. Might as well get it now so you're set when the heavy hitters come. BF4 is pretty sweet on PS4 and should keep you more than occupied for a while. I also recommend Assassins Creed Black Flag.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By W1NGMAN-

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

You did the right thing, no point waiting to be honest. It's not like the price will drop by Spring next year. Might as well get it now so you're set when the heavy hitters come. BF4 is pretty sweet on PS4 and should keep you more than occupied for a while. I also recommend Assassins Creed Black Flag.

What's funny is that I probably won't truly delve into my PS4 purchase until late Feb since I'm overloaded with last gen titles I'm still trying to get around to playing. Oh well like you said way wait, ain't like the price is gonna be any different this time next year.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

BF4, ACIV and NBA 2K14 are 3 great games to start off with on PS4.The only reason not buy one now is if you have PC that can run those games better(PS4 hass best version of NBA 2K14 though) or you can't afford it.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

@kipsta77 said:

it's silly to buy games at launch with no games..you think you would have learned the last 3 generations, unless you are barely peaking your adult years.

Oh please, get over it.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts
@millerlight89 said:

@Liquid_ said:

@kipsta77 said:

Oh please, get over it.

Um, he's completely correct.

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts

uh I really feel like getting one i'm at the review page before you place an order + but other then BF4 and killzone I dont feel like there is anything else plus I have to pay the duty deposit $80 extra to send to canada

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

@I_can_haz: the ONLY point in buying a ps4 now IS to wait Haz. that thing has no games man...even that Max Brotherhood game is better than anything on the ps4 right now lol.

it was funny seeing you say there is no point in waiting then saying just wait for the heavy hitters to come, though LOL. you then proceed to recommend him two multiplats. omfg, hilarious XD

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tymeservesfate

@W1NGMAN-: why do you keep saying, "why wait" then saying how ur just going to be wait for the ps4 to get good in the same messages? its a funny contradiction to read at once. shouldn't you be saying, "**** it, i can wait" instead lol?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
Member since 2010 • 1750 Posts

It's still in stock and it's #1 on amazon top chart. Looks like Playstation 4 is the clear winner in sales.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I would have gotten one right now if this was amazon.ca but there been no PS4's in stock in Canada since November 15th -_-

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

@I_can_haz: the ONLY point in buying a ps4 now IS to wait Haz. that thing has no games man...even that Max Brotherhood game is better than anything on the ps4 right now lol.

it was funny seeing you say there is no point in waiting then saying just wait for the heavy hitters to come, though LOL. you then proceed to recommend him two multiplats. omfg, hilarious XD

No games? funny considering I've had fun playing Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, Assassins Creed 4 and even COD Ghost (Extinction mode with friends is addictive). It is nice to have the best versions of these games and inFamous is right around the corner.

sora16perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sora16perfect
Member since 2007 • 730 Posts

Not anymore

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@millerlight89 said:

@Liquid_ said:

@kipsta77 said:

Oh please, get over it.

such intelligence

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@GearsOfWarLover: Yes they do have PS4 bundles on Amazon right now. I did find one at my Best Buy when I went there trying to buy a PS3 for my sons. I got the LAST PS3. WTF is up with Sony? Fry's Electronics was completely sold out of PS3's and Best Buy only had one. Both places had plenty of XBox 360, but they had NO XB1's at all. Gamestop had XB1's however, but ZERO PS4's. You can get XB1 Online at Gamestop & Best Buy now.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tymeservesfate

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

No games? funny considering I've had fun playing Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, Assassins Creed 4 and even COD Ghost (Extinction mode with friends is addictive). It is nice to have the best versions of these games and inFamous is right around the corner.

you're joking right...? 4 multiplats and aspirations to play a mediocre franchise sometime in the future? you've got to be joking...right?

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

you're joking right...? 4 multiplats and aspirations to play a mediocre franchise sometime in the future? you've got to be joking...right?

Real talk time: why are you so insecure? He's having fun playing games he likes. Why does it bother you?

"Someone likes different games than I like, so THEY MUST BE WRONG."

Get a fucking grip.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#30 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

^trying to make sense of people who are trying to tell other people how to spend their money.

It's a lost cause dreams.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lostrib

@Dreams-Visions said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@I_can_haz said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

Real talk time: why are you so insecure? He's having fun playing games he likes. Why does it bother you?

"Someone likes different games than I like, so THEY MUST BE WRONG."

Get a fucking grip.

This is pretty much the basis for System Wars