Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@blackace said:

@charizard1605 said:

So, it looks like he says not just the Xbox One, but all consoles suck, and mobile gaming is superior.

Is this seriously the kind of BS you want to be supporting, Shewganja?

This is why I said this thread completely backfired. The things he complained about has happend on the PS4 as well. There have been more issues with the PS4 then the XB1. From corrupted save files to the PS4 deleting full games off the system. From disks getting stuck in the drive to the YLOD. This Sascha guy is obviously clueless and didn't research the other consoles. Just picked the one that was hated the most by fanboys and ran with it. What a joke.

those are small case by case problems vs something that happens with every system and every game. Or is your Xbox One magically 1000x faster than the others? It was the speed and policies that were his chief concerns. Those aren't issues on the ps4.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

To everyone saying this applies to PS4, it doesn't have crappy install times like X1 does. It's far easier to set up. Sorry deflecting won't help you here.

The PS4 doesn't have crappy install times, but it had a day one patch, YLOD and a 1/2 dozen other problems. If you had the YLOD, you didn't have to worry about patches or installs because your system was DOA. It wasn't smooth sailing for the PS4 on day one either. You fanboys are delusional if you think that was the case. Everyone know the XB1 install times are bad, but so were the PS3 install times as well. It will obviously be fixed and get better over time, just like the PS3 installs got better. It's not a deal breaker, as PS fanboys told everyone when this happened on the PS3. So please give it a rest. Both systems had issues. The fact this idiot thinks mobile games are better then XB1, PS4 & Wii U systems shows how stupid he really is. He's already getting blasted by everyone in the comments on the article. Serves him right.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#153 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@handssss said:

@blackace said:

@charizard1605 said:

So, it looks like he says not just the Xbox One, but all consoles suck, and mobile gaming is superior.

This is why I said this thread completely backfired. The things he complained about has happend on the PS4 as well. There have been more issues with the PS4 then the XB1. From corrupted save files to the PS4 deleting full games off the system. From disks getting stuck in the drive to the YLOD. This Sascha guy is obviously clueless and didn't research the other consoles. Just picked the one that was hated the most by fanboys and ran with it. What a joke.

those are small case by case problems vs something that happens with every system and every game. Or is your Xbox One magically 1000x faster than the others? It was the speed and policies that were his chief concerns. Those aren't issues on the ps4.

There were 1000's of people who got the YLOD on day one with their PS4. Wasn't just 100 or so people. There were multiple threads on the Playstation 4 Support forum on it. I had to do my PS4 update twice since I installed a 1.5 TB HDD. The games didn't install that quickly. KZ:SF took more then 15 mins. AC4:BF took about the same time. XB1 games took over 30 mins. With each install, I went and played my 360 or PS3. Wasn't a big deal overall. I had to deal with it on the PS3, so I was used to it by now. Also, the policies were all reversed. So I'm not sure how the would even affect him. The guy is an idiot and so was his article. Only biased fanboys think this is specifically about the XB1 only. The guy thinks mobile gaming is better then PS4 gaming. lol!!

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#154 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

The stupidly of people not only in this thread but in the world. Do any of you ever stop to think no wait that's asking to much around here but anyway can some of you please try and stop to think? Listen lets look at this correctly. The Xbox One offers far more integration and apps and features then the PS4 currently does. So WTF DUH!!! It's obviously going to have a bigger more complex suite of software packages to be downloaded.

Sheesh the stupidly of people I tell ya.

Maybe you should work on your spelling and grammar before calling others stupid.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@blackace said:

@freedomfreak said:

So, mobile gaming>console gaming?

1. This guy has no clue what he's talking about. Also he's writing for a PC site, so why is he trying to talk about game consoles? lmao!!

2. The comments after his article are hilarious. Everyone is telling him his article SUCKS more then any XB1 and he should just stick to writing about mobile games if he loves those so much.

3. Then he states that mobile games >>> game consoles (which includes the PS4), so he's also saying the PS4 and Wii U suck as well.

4. I suggest Shengenja never create an article again, as this one completely backfired on him. Stop owning yourself bro.

@Shewgenja said:

@Netret0120 said:

Stopped reading at Mobile gaming>>>>>>>Console gaming.

Lots of people are saying that, but I content that it makes the article even more valid. The XBone is supposed to have this mass market general entertainment appeal, right? So, here we have it from the dragons mouth as far as the casual/super-casual gamers experience with the machine and it is terribad.

It's not just that the XBone has failed in capturing the interest of core gamers, it's that it wasn't well designed to capture the interest of the intended long-term audience either because it is even worse at delivering the kind of user experience they are looking for.

XBone is a console stuck between a rock and a hard place. It appears to not have a target demographic. Like, at all. Die-hard XBox fans are not going to push market share in a meaningful way.

Any questions?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60702 Posts

@xX0LDSCH00LXx:

Sorry the PS4 is breaking sales records around the world, all stemming from SONY committing to the by gamers FOR gamers mantra,

xX0LDSCH00LXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By xX0LDSCH00LXx
Member since 2007 • 1423 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@xX0LDSCH00LXx:

Sorry the PS4 is breaking sales records around the world, all stemming from SONY committing to the by gamers FOR gamers mantra,

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178833 Posts

@blackace said:

@charizard1605 said:

Butt hurt over this article then.....

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60702 Posts

@xX0LDSCH00LXx said:

@Heil68 said:

@xX0LDSCH00LXx:

I dont think lems should quite do that yet just because the PS4 is on ROLL.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#162  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44539 Posts

30 seconds of reading and it looks like it was written by a shameless cow.

EDIT: wait, it's a mobile dipshit, ugh what's the world coming too

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

30 seconds of reading and it looks like it was written by a shameless cow.

EDIT: wait, it's a mobile dipshit, ugh what's the world coming too

Please see my previous post for further instruction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

stopped reading at:

"This is a big part of the slow death of Nintendo, of course. Mobile is becoming the default gaming platform for everyone except a shrinking population of hardcore gamers."

still facepalming......