Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@Heil68 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

1st it was games that needed Patches. Now the whole freaking console itself needs a patch.... A day one patch..... A mandatory day one patch. In other words they sold it to you broken and they want you to go out of your way to fix it. Atleast with a PC you can open that shit and fix it yourself. Why pay $500 give up that level of autonomy ? Morons :p !

Heres the thing... Microsoft will eventually get a few of these problems fixed but heres the other thing.... It wouldn't have to be that way if they weren't so damn misguided in the 1st place, them and they're stupid cloud. And with the level of preparation and prerequisites it needs its just not worth it... Add to boot they don't got many 4 player games... For the couch.

Congradulations Lemmings you finaly have a machine that Rivals the PC.... In all the worst ways possible. :p I wonder what this says about Americans since the US is practically the only Territory they own ?

Try selling that broken piece of shit in Europe !

Then you see that the PS4 is the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games and to top off that, it's $100 cheaper. WOW! No wonder SONY and the PS4 is selling so much better than the Xbone. Maybe the Arthur has some real, VALID points.

How long did it take you to get up and gaming when you pulled your PS4 out of the box?

Testify, my brother! Let em know!

I was literally playing Killzone is under 15 minutes and that's taking time to unbox, hook up and download the day 1 patch. Install times ins't even up for a debate, MS really blew it with that.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Heil68 said:

I was literally playing Killzone is under 15 minutes and that's taking time to unbox, hook up and download the day 1 patch. Install times ins't even up for a debate, MS really blew it with that.

And that is why I posted the article. It makes sense that the PS4 is taking off faster than iPhone because even casuals like the author don't have a whole lot to bitch about with the PS4. Making the PS4 fast was a bigger bullet point in its unveiling than Sony made it to be. They wanted to target the core gamers like you and me, but the system is an improvement in almost every way. Even in ways we overlook that may be a big deal for other types of gamers.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

not to mention they stil stiff you with the Absurd Paywall that is XBL Gold Membership. Which I'm sure wouldn't surprize me if you got a pop up telling you need Gold if you wana install updates. I know it sounds crazy but look at all the other stuff behind the pay wall and tell me they haven't atleast considered it. Combine the Power of The " CLOUD" with GOLD membership and Get ready because Microsoft is about to give you a GOLDEN SHOWER ! LOL ! :p

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

not to mention they stil stiff you with the Absurd Paywall that is XBL Gold Membership. Which I'm sure wouldn't surprize me if you got a pop up telling you need Gold if you wana install updates. I know it sounds crazy but look at all the other stuff behind the pay wall and tell me they haven't atleast considered it. Combine the Power of The " CLOUD" with GOLD membership and Get ready because Microsoft is about to give you a GOLDEN SHOWER ! LOL ! :p

Isn't PSN behind a paywall now, too?

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts
Loading Video...

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Lulu_Lulu

@ clone01

Sure. Its just not as funny. :) both consoles suck to be honest. 8th Gen was just too premature for all three players.

PC always delivers. :p

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

ewwww. Put it away !

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

No. Stopped reading there. If you're upset with the moderators how about you complain down the formal channels. I'm sure some of the mods will love what you have to say. Shall we tag some so you can have a chat with them?

Oh look it's your famous

Stopped reading there.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Too bad. Enjoying mine.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Too bad. Enjoying mine.

I enjoy watching Van Damme movies, but I don't typically tell people about it.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Lulu_Lulu

@ Wiimotefan

You should.... Van Damme is a handsome man. :p

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

As you can see this thread is already infested with hardcore PS fanboys turning this into a total Xbox bash thread and completely overlooking the FACT that the article is about consoles in general. And again if the thread title was replaced with PS4 it would of already been insta locked

You sure cry a lot....

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@killzowned24 said:
Loading Video...

Dayum!

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Lulu_Lulu

@ LJS9502_basic

Thats because are alot more vicious when they do damage controll and way more obnoxious. They're bound to get locked and banned more likely than lemmings.

www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

lol oh shew you moron you do know most every thing in the article he said applies to the ps4 right? updates and all that shit? lol he even says that mobile gaming is superior...this APPLIES to the ps4 as well.

lol oh sheen's even when you try to claim ownage against a microsoft product you end up taking the sony product down a peg too.

Magescrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Magescrew
Member since 2008 • 541 Posts

Meh, not really impressed by that article.

Already a few good responses to this article chiming in from other sites:

http://www.gainsense.com/2014/04/does-xbox-one-suck.html

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#70 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Another crazy phone "gamer". Nothing to see here...

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@killzowned24 said:
Loading Video...

Dayum!

Last generation: buubububububububububbu no one no one wants to install games, so what the 360 can install full games? we don't need to install games....Oh there are installs on ps3? bubuubbubububbub yeah! yeah! our installs are better *no they aren't they take longer, almost never allow you to fully install the game which except for like 5 games is completely optional on the 360 and the games you tout as having no install actually do have one its called a cache that's why quite a few ps3 games have a initial 50-1 million load and then a continuous load after that where a 5-6 gig area of the hard drive is taken up by the game because bluray wasn't fast enough to load games solely from disc.*

this generation: oh yeah mandatory installs are the best!

Oh sheen's you never cease to amaze at your hypocrisy.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#72 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts
@WilliamRLBaker said:

lol oh shew you moron you do know most every thing in the article he said applies to the ps4 right? updates and all that shit? lol he even says that mobile gaming is superior...this APPLIES to the ps4 as well.

lol oh sheen's even when you try to claim ownage against a microsoft product you end up taking the sony product down a peg too.

actually, no it doesn't apply to the PS4. He uses "console" and "Xbox One" quite interchangeably. On top of that, he makes no reference to Sony or the PS4 in the entire article and tbh, I don't blame him. The install times on the Xbox One are atrocious.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@Wiimotefan said:

@cainetao11 said:

Too bad. Enjoying mine.

I enjoy watching Van Damme movies, but I don't typically tell people about it.

I don't enjoy watching Van Damme movies, and I generally don't start threads/write articles about it. But since the ice was broken..........

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

Since GS mods are pro biased PS fanboys themselves they will let this thread go for many pages. I assure you though if this same topic was Why The PS4 Sucks this thread would be locked immediately.

Are you serious? Topics are locked because some of them have something wrong with them. There shouldn't be mods who lock threads based upon conosle preferences.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

He does have a point though, before I was a PC gamer I was am massive console gamer and loved my PS2, but that was a simple console, it played your games, DVD's and CD's and that was it.

After that they started adding silly things for nothing, can you just imagine if Sony gave PS4 basic media capabilities and gave the ~3Gb of memory and the 2 CPU cores the current OS uses back the developers?

PS2, Xbox and Game Cube were the last true consoles...

linkdarkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 linkdarkside
Member since 2003 • 6279 Posts

mobile games are total trash.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

To everyone saying this applies to PS4, it doesn't have crappy install times like X1 does. It's far easier to set up. Sorry deflecting won't help you here.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#78 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

So Xbox sucks because of one isolated incident. My setup and installation went smooth, but everyone will not have the same experience same can be said for ps4. But what's really astonishing is that this opinionated article is really being used as legitimate reason to prove Xbox sucks instead of it being chalked up to an isolated incident that could happen on either console. I call Bs this guy just has a bad connection not to mention its no secret that Xbox requires a day one update, did we not know this in October of last year? I have had no such problems with my Xbox initial setup is not as bad as he says, this article clearly shows its something on the user side and not Xbox. He got mad and posted an article about not liking Xbox, good to one user opinion is all it takes to rate a console as "it sucks".

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@Shewgenja said:

@killzowned24 said:
Loading Video...

Dayum!

Last generation: buubububububububububbu no one no one wants to install games, so what the 360 can install full games? we don't need to install games....Oh there are installs on ps3? bubuubbubububbub yeah! yeah! our installs are better *no they aren't they take longer, almost never allow you to fully install the game which except for like 5 games is completely optional on the 360 and the games you tout as having no install actually do have one its called a cache that's why quite a few ps3 games have a initial 50-1 million load and then a continuous load after that where a 5-6 gig area of the hard drive is taken up by the game because bluray wasn't fast enough to load games solely from disc.*

hypocrisy is a 2 way street. You can harp on about how things were last gen all you want, but what's important is Sony learned from their mistakes and Microsoft is now the one that must learn and correct their mistakes. Nobody is saying mandatory installs are great, we are saying that if either or both systems must have them, they need to be as short and unobtrusive as possible. Installs on ps4 take seconds and updates happen in the background. Xbone installs take several minutes and they try to make users update at the same time, making things take even longer before they can play.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Shewgenja: the xbox one does suck, it took me like 20 minutes to be able to play 2k14 on the xbox one and it took 10 seconds to install on the ps4. he should have just bought a ps4/

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

So, it looks like he says not just the Xbox One, but all consoles suck, and mobile gaming is superior.

Is this seriously the kind of BS you want to be supporting, Shewganja?

That's how I read it too, and that's certainly the reality of the situation. Console updates have gone way overboard IMO.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#82 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

Since GS mods are pro biased PS fanboys themselves they will let this thread go for many pages. I assure you though if this same topic was Why The PS4 Sucks this thread would be locked immediately.

This thread was great for at least one reason: I got to hear you cry about it.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@rocky_denace said:

The butthurt is real.

Indeed it is. So many butthurt lems in this thread damage controlling over the sucky Xbone.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@Shewgenja said:

@killzowned24 said:
Loading Video...

Dayum!

Look at dat lem butthurt

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

Lems became too sensitive since xbone's launch, i remember them being a cold hearted bullies last gen,

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Wiimotefan said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

No. Stopped reading there. If you're upset with the moderators how about you complain down the formal channels. I'm sure some of the mods will love what you have to say. Shall we tag some so you can have a chat with them?

Oh look it's your famous

Stopped reading there.

haha it annoys him so much, love it.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@handssss said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@Shewgenja said:

@killzowned24 said:

Dayum!

hypocrisy is a 2 way street. You can harp on about how things were last gen all you want, but what's important is Sony learned from their mistakes and Microsoft is now the one that must learn and correct their mistakes. Nobody is saying mandatory installs are great, we are saying that if either or both systems must have them, they need to be as short and unobtrusive as possible. Installs on ps4 take seconds and updates happen in the background. Xbone installs take several minutes and they try to make users update at the same time, making things take even longer before they can play.

Don't try to reason with the bearded gorm, it lives in the past and needs constant excuses to post nonsensical comments without a shred of context just so he can type the word sheens out.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#93 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@R3FURBISHED: add a hdmi cable to your plasma TV and a bluetooth game pad of your choice it becomes very much like a console experience.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

lol, what a waste of time article. If this was about Playstation, the cows would see the flaws in it.

And installs and updates can improve, it's not a hardware thing. They can make changes to the way they work. And if going by the Xbox 360s history, MS are going to change so much in the course of the gen.

I'm not going to argue about this because I have to let time prove my point. But I will say the Xbox Ones software was extremely rushed and absolutely bare bones at launch. Cows don't understand by how much so. This isn't an excuse, it's a fact. I actually think the software was at least a year behind, The games are in okay to decent condition and the hardware is perfect (not rushed in terms of quality control like the Xbox 360s). But the software in between that and the way the services work with it needs so much work.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

TRUTH!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I love these articles. Clearly the author is below a casual gamer. You could easily replace Xbox with Ps4 in the topic and a casual will still find a way to bitch.

Then the muh fukr compares consoles to mobile gaming? Idiot confirmed.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@Heil68 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@rocky_denace said:

The butthurt is real.

It's actually a tangible thing. And I think our resident Lem mod @AdobeArtist would chuckle at this nefarious accusation.

One thing I truly admire about System Wars is that it isn't incumbent upon you to be politically correct. If I simply made the title of the thread irrespective to the title of the article to troll, yeah, I would expect to be modded and have a thread lock. Instead, we have a respectable forum to talk about what is REALLY being talked about all over the internet. In my time here at System Wars, I have learned that every fanbase has its bad days. You can cry about it, or you can join the discussion and leave your delicate snowflake costume at the door.

For all of SWs faults, that is its true strength. That's what keeps me coming back.

Could not agree more. Well said.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

The stupidly of people not only in this thread but in the world. Do any of you ever stop to think no wait that's asking to much around here but anyway can some of you please try and stop to think? Listen lets look at this correctly. The Xbox One offers far more integration and apps and features then the PS4 currently does. So WTF DUH!!! It's obviously going to have a bigger more complex suite of software packages to be downloaded.

Sheesh the stupidly of people I tell ya.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Lulu_Lulu

@ FoxbatAlpha

Ofcourse they will. Console Gaming has always been a casual experience and sh!t like this shouldn't be happening.

If they were hardcore they would already have PC's. :)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

Another crazy phone "gamer". Nothing to see here...

You actually missed the entire point of the dude's article....but go ahead and plug your fingers in your ears and ignore it.