IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351  Edited By IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Meanwhile, CDPR have released additional two free DLCs for TW3.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#352 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@IgGy621985 said:

Maybe I should go back to playing that.

Kind of just stopped straight away after I finished the main story but I suppose it's worth playing more.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353  Edited By IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

@parkurtommo said:
@IgGy621985 said:

Kind of just stopped straight away after I finished the main story but I suppose it's worth playing more.

I'm postponing the main story quests and trying to solve as many as sidequests I can. They're awesome.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#354  Edited By parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@IgGy621985 said:
@parkurtommo said:
@IgGy621985 said:

I'm postponing the main story quests and trying to solve as many as sidequests I can. They're awesome.

I did do a lot of sidequests, but I really should've laid off the main story line a bit more. As soon as the story is over, all the side quests kind of lose their magic, it feels very "gamey". That tens to be the case with all games for me, once the story is over I don't see the point in doing more side quests.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#355 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

lmao

Why the **** would Rocksteady do that?

Because even greats can fall.

Now we know that WB pushed the game out the door, and they (Rocksteady) probably weren't ready to release the PC version yet.

I'm still laughing considering how many people ragged on Origins for having performance issues and "Rocksteady wouldn't have done this".

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#356 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

I get the feeling that people with AMD graphics cards are the ones with the most serious problems. How often do AMD graphics card owners get problems with brand new games? I know it happened with Assassins Creed Unity.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#357 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@charizard1605 said:

lmao

Now we know that WB pushed the game out the door, and they (Rocksteady) probably weren't ready to release the PC version yet.

I'm still laughing considering how many people ragged on Origins for having performance issues and "Rocksteady wouldn't have done this".

Origins did not have performance issues, it had other bugs, but it ran well on most peoples systems at launch.

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#358  Edited By SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

I guess releasing broken games is an industry standard now.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@charizard1605 said:

lmao

Origins did not have performance issues, it had other bugs, but it ran well on most peoples systems at launch.

It has some performance issues, but nothing too game ruining. There are parts with a lot of frame drop like when you use the Batwing, the screen starts tearing.

Also from a GS article: "The PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight was ported by a team at Iron Galaxy Studios, which previously worked on the equally compromised PC port of Batman: Arkham Origins." Thanks Warner Bros for using the same guys who cared so much last time.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@JangoWuzHere said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@charizard1605 said:

lmao

It has some performance issues, but nothing too game ruining. There are parts with a lot of frame drop like when you use the Batwing, the screen starts tearing.

Also from a GS article: "The PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight was ported by a team at Iron Galaxy Studios, which previously worked on the equally compromised PC port of Batman: Arkham Origins." Thanks Warner Bros for using the same guys who cared so much last time.

A lot of the bugs in Origins were mostly WB Montreals doing. Origins had bugs on all platforms, not just the PC. I'm sure most of them weren't the fault of Iron Galaxy.

I'm surprised that Arkham knight on PC is so abysmally poor. Besides a few issues here and there, I thought Origins was the best port of the series.

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By I_Even_Lift
Member since 2013 • 89 Posts

Finally! A multiplat that don't make me PC jelly.

Still saving up to build one though. ;)

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#362 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@IgGy621985 said:

I started playing it from scratch , .... made some pretty bad decisions that ruined the ending for me

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Seems like the PC has been getting shafted since GTA V came out. Been getting trash port after trash port ever since. GTA V worst port, MK X worst port, B: AK worst port, will this continue?

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@nini200 said:

Seems like the PC has been getting shafted since GTA V came out. Been getting trash port after trash port ever since. GTA V worst port, MK X worst port, B: AK worst port, will this continue?

What? GTA V is one of the best ports I've seen for PC. It easily trumps any console version by a mile.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 nini200

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@nini200 said:

What? GTA V is one of the best ports I've seen for PC. It easily trumps any console version by a mile.

Loading Video...

You got a good one then because that game has had huge problems since launch.

padaporra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 padaporra
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts

I wonder, who at fault for this mess? I mean, didn't they, whoever they are, know that it would be like this? And then decide to release the game nonetheless? What were they hoping for? That nobody would play on PC? Nobody would realize the game wasn't working? A miracle maybe?

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 DragonfireXZ95
@nini200 said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@nini200 said:

Loading Video...

He says it's a good port at the end of the video...

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By nini200

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@nini200 said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@nini200 said:

Loading Video...

He says it's a good port at the end of the video...

He also says "for the most part" at the beginning of the video. I can post another video showing more issues the pc port has/had.

Edit: I stand corrected as it seems as if they released a patch that fixed the issues it was having.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 DragonfireXZ95

@nini200: It's true. They did release a patch within the first couple days that fixed many problems. I had more issues downloading the game from their rockstar downloader than actually playing the game when it first released.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@nini200 said:

Uh what? Outside the day 1 big problem which they quickly fixed, GTAV is a very good port that runs well on a range of machines... The biggest problem with the game is Rockstar's crap ass DRM "social club" that adds absolutely nothing to your experience..

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 nini200

@sSubZerOo said:
@nini200 said:

Uh what? Outside the day 1 big problem which they quickly fixed, GTAV is a very good port that runs well on a range of machines... The biggest problem with the game is Rockstar's crap ass DRM "social club" that adds absolutely nothing to your experience..

You so late we already finished talking about that lol

padaporra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 padaporra
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts

I don't know about GTAV, but Max Payne 3 was an amazing port.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts
Loading Video...

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#374 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@bobrossperm said:

Lol PC gamers. Can't take an objective graphical slaughter. No matter what happens with a patch, consoles won this one. Just like Driveclub is still 5club regardless of it being a much better game today after patches and added content.

PS4 version = Ultra. PC = Medium. Love it.

Whoa, I missed this, let's not get carried away.

The PS4 version is still medium.

The PC is at very low : >

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#375 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

Funnily enough the game has now dropped to bargain basement prices on key resellers (the free market). I was considering getting it cheap and then waiting for the patch but I guess I can keep waiting things out, maybe even for a GOTY edition.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@jg4xchamp said:
@bobrossperm said:

Lol PC gamers. Can't take an objective graphical slaughter. No matter what happens with a patch, consoles won this one. Just like Driveclub is still 5club regardless of it being a much better game today after patches and added content.

PS4 version = Ultra. PC = Medium. Love it.

Whoa, I missed this, let's not get carried away.

The PS4 version is still medium.

The PC is at very low : >

Ultra is relative though. The best visuals the game offers is ultra. And right now the best looking varient of this game is on PS4. A strange strange world we live in!

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#377  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
Loading Video...

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts