Are your wallets ready ? Games of March

• 142 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by yokofox33 (28984 posts) -

Infamous, South Park, and FFX/FFX-2 for sure. I might get Titanfall at a later date. Not really too interested in it right now.

#102 Edited by Heil68 (42691 posts) -

Titanfall

Infamous

and maybe MGS GZ

#103 Edited by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

Only interested in..

Dark souls 2 (Going to buy it again when it releases on the PC)

FF10/FF10-2 HD Collection

i might buy MGS: Ground Zero (PS3) or might just wait when pick up later on PS4 whenever I get one.

Other wise nothing else looks that interesting or demanding to get right way.

#104 Posted by rjdofu (9167 posts) -

Probably Dark Soul 2 and Ninja Gaiden Z.

#105 Posted by nicecall (428 posts) -

out of that list probably Southpark and FFX-X2... and maybe Age of Wonders 3

#106 Edited by jsmoke03 (12504 posts) -

the only thing im picking up for sure is infamous ss

im a maybe for titanfall. i want to see if i really want it for the 360 or im going to drop money on an xbox1

eventual pick ups with either a price drop

• dark souls 2
  • south park stick of truth
  • mgs:gz
  • final fantasy x/x-2

#107 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Titanfall

Infamous

and maybe MGS GZ

Are you getting Titanfall on PC ?

@jsmoke03 said:

the only thing im picking up for sure is infamous ss

im a maybe for titanfall. i want to see if i really want it for the 360 or im going to drop money on an xbox1

eventual pick ups with either a price drop

• dark souls 2
  • south park stick of truth
  • mgs:gz
  • final fantasy x/x-2

So far we've seen no footage of the 360 version so I'm a bit skeptical.

If your PC is somewhat decent at gaming I would say get it for that. No need to buy an Xbone. And seeing as how it's a source engine game, it runs great on a lot of systems.

#108 Edited by Heil68 (42691 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

Titanfall

Infamous

and maybe MGS GZ

Are you getting Titanfall on PC ?

Well I own an Xbone, so I got it for that. Are you getting it? I got to play the beta on Xbone and it was pretty good.

#109 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Well I own an Xbone, so I got it for that. Are you getting it? I got to play the beta on Xbone and it was pretty good.

Ah, I didn't know you owned an Xbone, so that's why I asked :)

Yeah, I played the beta on PC and enjoyed it a lot, so I'll be getting it for that.

#110 Posted by jukev2424 (243 posts) -

Would be extremely pumped for titan fall but do not have a xbox one. I have a 360 and i am not sure what it will be like on there and if i want to get it for it.

Other then that, not interested in anything. I will get infamous eventually, but not for a while.

#111 Posted by blamix99 (1540 posts) -

1. Titanfall (if I get an X1)
  2. Dark Souls 2
  3. FFX/2 HD on the Vita\
  4. Ground Zeroes
  5. inFamous (if I get a PS4)

these five for me too, but Titanfall on PC

#112 Edited by maityankit (24 posts) -
  • Dark Souls II
  • Titanfall (probably not, it's gonna be damn costly in India)
  • Metal Gear V
  • Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 2
  • Infamous: Second Son

All of these, after I complete Bioshock Infinite. Have a long way to go! =P

#113 Posted by kalipekona (2296 posts) -

Nothing for me.

Yeah, nothing much for me either. February with Thief and Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 had more for me than March does. Especially since the PC version of Dark Souls 2 got delayed. Looks like Infamous Second Son is the only game I will get.

#114 Edited by sukraj (21641 posts) -

Nothing for me

#115 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

@maityankit: Playing Bioshock Infinite or Bioshock 1?

@MonsieurX said:

Nothing for me.

Yeah, nothing much for me either. February with Thief and Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 had more for me than March does. Especially since the PC version of Dark Souls 2 got delayed. Looks like Infamous Second Son is the only game I will get.

True, February was pretty awesome as well. I just got Castlevania and Donkey Kong Country myself. Also have Thief pre-loaded so I can start playing tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be getting that much in march. I'm really looking forward to Titanfall though. I think I'll be getting PLvsAA, Infamous, Diablo 3: ROS and South Park later.

#116 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

Added another game to the list.

Bioshock: Burial at Sea Episode 2 will be releasing next month.

#117 Posted by iloveatlus (247 posts) -

Is Dark Souls II exclusive to Origins? I can't find it on Steam store, I don't wanna download origin

#118 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

Is Dark Souls II exclusive to Origins? I can't find it on Steam store, I don't wanna download origin

It won't be exclusive to origin. There is a very high chance that it will be on the steam store.

It just isn't there yet because the PC version might release later than the console versions.

#119 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3789 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@iloveatlus said:

It won't be exclusive to origin. There is a very high chance that it will be on the steam store.

It just isn't there yet because the PC version might release later than the console versions.

fyi gentlemen

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00DGZDFLW?tag=amazongamesales-20

DRM: Steam

the above message was brought to you by TrollAwaySpray®. (Now sing along)

When you're making 50 replies each and every day

But nothing seems to help keep the Trolls away

Don't whinge or moan or cry - and do not pray

Instead buy a bottle of TrollAwaySpray®

TrollAwaySpray. Now with 50% more innocent baby seal pancreas.

#121 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@iloveatlus said:

fyi gentlemen

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00DGZDFLW?tag=amazongamesales-20

DRM: Steam

the above message was brought to you by TrollAwaySpray®. (Now sing along)

When you're making 50 replies each and every day

But nothing seems to help keep the Trolls away

Don't whinge or moan or cry - and do not pray

Instead buy a bottle of TrollAwaySpray®

TrollAwaySpray. Now with 50% more innocent baby seal pancreas.

Damn, would really love to do away with Trolls, on the other hand killing baby seals to do it seems a bit harsh.

#122 Posted by blackace (19745 posts) -
  • Titanfall
  • South Part: The Stick of Truth
  • Infamous SS
  • Dark Souls 2

Screw MGS5:GZ. Even though they lowered the price of the game, I'm still not getting it on day one. Hideo biased comments and ignorant views will keep me away from it until the price drops even more or PS+ gives it away.

I could care less about FF X/X2 HD. I already own both games for the PS3 and have no plans on rebuying them again.

#123 Edited by lostrib (31754 posts) -

GMG has a code for 25% off stick of truth, and after watching the gameplay trailer it looks pretty good. Just concerned for how long it is, but it looks pretty funny

#124 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

Dark Souls II and InFamous SS. I might buy South Park SoT if reviews and such are positive enough. Most of my March is going to be dedicated entirely to Dark Souls II though.

#125 Posted by AznbkdX (3114 posts) -

Infamous, maybe Yoshi's Island, and Dark Souls 2 for me.

#126 Posted by Kuromino (1241 posts) -

Already have Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster pre-ordered. Since I have the season pass for BioShock Infinite, I technically already have Burial at Sea Episode 2. There are other games on there that I may want to play, but I'll have no problem waiting for a price drop.

#127 Edited by AznbkdX (3114 posts) -

Might buy South Park when its dropped in price massively for the PC. Can't justify paying 60 for something like that, unless I'm missing something important when it comes to the game.

...probably not tbh. I guess it's just me. South Park is cool but not cool enough for that price imo.

#128 Edited by Seabas989 (9959 posts) -

Well I still need to get and play Dark Souls 1 so Dark Souls 2 will have to wait.

I need to see more from New Yoshi's Island.

I am interested in the new Blazblue simply because I haven't bought any of the previous iterations yet.

Maybe I'll get South Park but knowing that it's a WRPG I'd rather get it on the PC. The problem is my PC is ancient.

lol FFX

#129 Posted by maityankit (24 posts) -
@R4gn4r0k said:

@maityankit: Playing Bioshock Infinite or Bioshock 1?

Playing Bioshock Infinite. Editing my post to reflect the same. But, currently switching to Elder Scrolls Online because I received my beta invite. Hell yeah! =D

#130 Posted by CountBleck12 (22494 posts) -

I'll be getting South Park, might consider getting both Titanfall and Dark Souls 2 as well.

#131 Posted by Alcapello (524 posts) -

Pre-ordered Dark Souls 2 at EB in canada. Dude never heard of the black edition...disappointing now I won't have the starter weapons if I don't get it.....

#132 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

@AznbkdX said:

Might buy South Park when its dropped in price massively for the PC. Can't justify paying 60 for something like that, unless I'm missing something important when it comes to the game.

...probably not tbh. I guess it's just me. South Park is cool but not cool enough for that price imo.

I saw on Greenmangaming that South Park was 39.99 euro (normally a game would cost 49.99) along with a voucher to take it down another 10 euro.

Dunno what the price in dollars is though.

#133 Posted by chessmaster1989 (28963 posts) -

For sure getting Dark Souls II, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Walking Dead DLC, and Bioshock Infinite DLC. Possibly South Park.

#134 Posted by W1NGMAN- (9956 posts) -

Originally I thought I was gonna pick up 3 games day one ... Now that I know MGS5 GZ is only 3 hours long, and MLB is expected to release around May I'll be picking up Infamous day one. MGS5 GZ will be picked up used (I'm not paying full price for something so short regardless of how big of a fan I am of the series)

I'll rent Titanfall for the 360 and depending on how much I enjoy it I'll consider buying it.

#135 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

I already have DS2 pre ordered and I'll pick up Infamous at launch. I'll get South Park later on.

#136 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

@W1NGMAN- said:

Originally I thought I was gonna pick up 3 games day one ... Now that I know MGS5 GZ is only 3 hours long, and MLB is expected to release around May I'll be picking up Infamous day one. MGS5 GZ will be picked up used (I'm not paying full price for something so short regardless of how big of a fan I am of the series)

I'll rent Titanfall for the 360 and depending on how much I enjoy it I'll consider buying it.

What changed your mind on Titanfall ?

#137 Posted by CleanPlayer (9765 posts) -

I'll probably go with Titanfall and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD collection for the Vita. Super interested in South Park, but I'm hoping it gets ported over to the PS4

#138 Edited by DealRogers (4567 posts) -

South Park and Dark Souls II definitely. And of course MGS, but too bad it won't be for PC, so I have to get the inferior PS3 version (won't be getting a PS4 soon).

#139 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

South Park and Dark Souls II definitely. And of course MGS, but too bad it won't be for PC, so I have to get the inferior PS3 version (won't be getting a PS4 soon).

Yeah, like you I wished MGS V was on PC, because I'm not getting a PS4 soon either. Eventhough their engine runs perfectly on PC it seems like they have no interest in bringing MGS games to PC.

I'm not getting it for last gen consoles either, I think I'll just wait until I do have a current gen console.

#140 Posted by AznbkdX (3114 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@AznbkdX said:

I saw on Greenmangaming that South Park was 39.99 euro (normally a game would cost 49.99) along with a voucher to take it down another 10 euro.

Still not low enough. :P When I'm saying massive, I'm talking around 10-20 bucks tops. Games like this don't warrant my full price unless they prove themselves (and are not on PC tbh since PC sales).

I'm totally part of the problem in some ways, but hey it's the name of the buying game.

#141 Posted by Sweetbackhair (1926 posts) -

Have South Park and Titanfall pre-ordered, so that's it for me.

#142 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

@AznbkdX said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@AznbkdX said:

Still not low enough. :P When I'm saying massive, I'm talking around 10-20 bucks tops. Games like this don't warrant my full price unless they prove themselves (and are not on PC tbh since PC sales).

I'm totally part of the problem in some ways, but hey it's the name of the buying game.

No problem. You have the right to do with your money as you want.

And it's a fact that games get cheaper after a while, so it's your choice if you wait.

I'm personally waiting as well.

#143 Edited by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

Dark Souls 2, Infamous, & Metal Gear for me.

#144 Posted by coasterguy65 (5741 posts) -

Reaper of Souls

Burial at Sea

Will try and rent the Witch and the Hundred Knight