Are your wallets ready ? Games of March

• 142 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2429 posts) -

Only buying Infamous Second Son,MGS 5 GZ and FFX HD.

Couldn't care less about the rest.

#52 Edited by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

Dark Souls II month.

#53 Edited by Telekill (4405 posts) -

I'll be getting three of the March releases.

- Infamous SS (PS4)

- Deception 4 (PSV)

- FFX HD (PSV)

I haven't bought this many PSV games this close together... ever and I've had mine since launch. I'll hold off on FFX until I've beat Deception 4 though.

#54 Edited by remaGloohcSdlO (4152 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k: I'm an optimist... Haha!

It's Yoshi dude!

#55 Posted by Desmonic (13454 posts) -

This thread is having fun with it's sticky status lol

Also, no love for South Park :( For shame SW, for shame..

#56 Edited by Slashkice (13055 posts) -

What I want to get:

• Steins;Gate
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
  • Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • inFamous: Second Son
  • Deception IV
  • Dark Souls II
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth

What I actually manage to buy this month will probably be a much shorter list. >_>

#57 Edited by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@k2theswiss said:

sadly yes. lol titanfall will be the only game I be getting.

dark souls. got to wait for pc release.

plants vs zombies look cool but for $40 IDK yet

southpark I am going to wait as not sure if I enjoy the gameplay yet

owell... titanfall will clearly hold me over!

Dark Souls II will be different, in that it releases on PC the same day as the console release.

PC version got pushed by by 2 months

#58 Posted by Big_Pecks (5245 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 but probably not at launch.

#59 Posted by Puggy301 (160 posts) -

PS4:

InFamous SS

MGS V

PC:

Age of Wonders III

#60 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@k2theswiss said:

Dark Souls II will be different, in that it releases on PC the same day as the console release.

On their site

PC: 2014 3 (March 2014)

#61 Posted by clyde46 (45123 posts) -
#62 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

@Garfield360UK said:

I must admit, I was a bit surprised when I saw a new Ninja Gaiden game on sale for pre-order last week. What is known about this game (i.e. is it a return to the style of the old games or is this something different)? Never heard of it until I saw it as I say in a pre-order campaign email for a online store.

I had never heard of it until I started making this list. I'm going to check out some gameplay to see what the game is about.

Here is some gameplay: http://youtu.be/sSAbvLMFEBE

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

TitanFall.

Also, no need for sticky.

But it's about games. Games are the most important thing for any system.

Sure, it may not be SW material, but it's pretty clear what systems are doing well and what systems are getting almost nothing. Though I did leave that in the sidelines intentionally.

#63 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: It's really unclear. Their site says next month, but a lot of other sources say it's delayed.

I hope for PC fans that it releases next month along side the console version.

I edited the OP just to be sure

@R4gn4r0k: I'm an optimist... Haha!

It's Yoshi dude!

True, the gameplay looks like Yoshi as we know it. It'll probably be great.

I hope they release a demo, I would like to see how the artstyle looks in motion on my 3DS.

#64 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42637 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Garfield360UK said:

I must admit, I was a bit surprised when I saw a new Ninja Gaiden game on sale for pre-order last week. What is known about this game (i.e. is it a return to the style of the old games or is this something different)? Never heard of it until I saw it as I say in a pre-order campaign email for a online store.

I had never heard of it until I started making this list. I'm going to check out some gameplay to see what the game is about.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

TitanFall.

Also, no need for sticky.

But it's about games. Games are the most important thing for any system.

Sure, it may not be SW material, but it's pretty clear what systems are doing well and what systems are getting almost nothing. Though I did leave that in the sidelines intentionally.

I never said it wasn't a SW topic. :P

#65 Edited by lostrib (34691 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@k2theswiss said:

...oh fun, I'm sure that will be added to the anti-PC circle jerk shit storm

#66 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Yeah, I thought more people would've been excited for it too. But it's logical the hype died down for it after it being delayed for about a year.

Still, I'm really interested to see how it turns out. It captures the show so well and I really believe this will be the game that redeems the south park games. But it's not a run out and buy type of game for me as it's gameplay is not my cup of tea.

I never said it wasn't a SW topic. :P

Can't really argue if this is a sticky topic or not. Because I never had one of my threads be a sticky, lol

But it's kind of nice to have a list of games that are coming out, as it sometimes is hard to keep track, right when you enter the forums. And it's also one of the places people visit the most :)

#67 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Pfffft PC. It hasn't got TLOU, it still hasn't got GTA V and now Dark Souls II seems to be delayed.

What a joke system.

#68 Posted by Alcapello (798 posts) -

Dark Souls ll.......Playstation 3......Day 1.....

It's OK PC gamers, this will give everyone else a chance to play it first so the wiki or what not should be better updated for when you guys get a chance to play it as well.

#69 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@seanmcloughlin: Yo Sean, you busy tonight?

Very, I have hours of editing ahead of me and a presentation due tomorrow too. I'm pretty much flat out till sleep :(

#70 Posted by Ballroompirate (22555 posts) -

I'll for sure get Titanfall and Dark Souls 2, if I have enough spare money I'll get MGS V GZ and Diablo 3 RoS.

#71 Posted by Technoweirdo (7105 posts) -
@R4gn4r0k said:

Oh I see, I was under the impression that Dark Souls II would have a PC release alongside the console versions. Seems like you are right and they still have to announce when the PC version will be releasing.

Hmmm, not good news seeing as the game is supposed to be out soon. Expecting a latter release date for PC...

Yeah, PLvsAA doesn't have a NA release date as of yet. It's supposed to release in Europe and Australia next month, so it can't take long.

Well, gives me a bit more time to finish the first game as a Sunbro, so I can't say I feel too bad. :P

Speaking of the first game, it'd be nice to get a small bonus for getting achievements/trophies in the first game. Considering GFWL is going down, achievements (and online play) would have to ported Steamworks or something, which would explain the delay if there will be a veteran bonus. Pure speculation on my part though and doubtful considering the game's a month away from release on consoles. You'd probably have heard about bonuses for Dark Souls vets by now.

What I want to get:

• Steins;Gate

Forgot that was coming. :o Pre-ordered it, so I guess that's one thing I'm getting Day 1 after all.

#72 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

@Technoweirdo:

Pre-order Dark Souls II now and you'll get the steamworks-DLC for Dark Souls 1

I'm pretty skeptical about the developers that haven't announced anything for their games that will go down when GFWL goes down. Some devs have come out and said: we'll fix our game and use steamworks. Most have not though, most have remained silent and that tells me one thing: they aren't going to patch anything.

#73 Edited by Technoweirdo (7105 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Technoweirdo:

Pre-order Dark Souls II now and you'll get the steamworks-DLC for Dark Souls 1

I'm pretty skeptical about the developers that haven't announced anything for their games that will go down when GFWL goes down. Some devs have come out and said: we'll fix our game and use steamworks. Most have not though, most have remained silent and that tells me one thing: they aren't going to patch anything.

Fucking. Bought. Nah, I think this'll be my last playthrough of the first game.

Anyone already make the move from GFWL? Know if they thought it was easy? Not quite the same, but Company of Heroes had to move to Steam and while the devs were successful in making the move, apparently some features were lost during the move.

#74 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@k2theswiss said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@k2theswiss said:

ha

#75 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

Fucking. Bought. Nah, I think this'll be my last playthrough of the first game.

Anyone already make the move from GFWL? Know if they thought it was easy? Not quite the same, but Company of Heroes had to move to Steam and while the devs were successful in making the move, apparently some features were lost during the move.

Yeah, a good bunch of games have moved over

• Batman Arkham Asylum
  • Arkham City
  • Bioshock 2 (was one of the first)
  • Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (the dev worked with MS but was really, really glad to remove GFWL)
  • Dirt 3 will have it removed soon.

That still leaves a lot of games with GFWL: Dark Souls, Fallout, RE5, Bulletstorm, Ms Splosion Man, GTA IV and Episodes, Dirt 2 and that other game from Relic: Warhammer 2... To list a few.

A lot of games still use it, with no word from the dev, and the end date for GFWL being 3 months away... yeah, I'm very skeptical.

It's not easy to do, or hard to do. It's just that it does require some work. Work that costs money, and I know that some devs and publishers have moved on to other projects. But it's their duty to deliver a working product to people that paid money for one.

#76 Posted by clyde46 (45123 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Very, I have hours of editing ahead of me and a presentation due tomorrow too. I'm pretty much flat out till sleep :(

Do you ever stop working?!

#77 Posted by mems_1224 (46601 posts) -

Gonna cave and get TItanfall on PC since it works pretty well with a controller. Gonna wait for South Park to get a lot cheaper before I get it though. Thats about it

#78 Edited by Bigboi500 (29373 posts) -

Infamous: Second Son

Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD (PS3)

#79 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10361 posts) -
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Titanfall
  • PS4
  • InFamous 2: Second Son

So we're looking at around $600, fun times.

#80 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@clyde46 said:

Do you ever stop working?!

Lately? Nope. never. I haven't had spare time to actually just play games in months. It's all been recording and editing. Then I have my girlfriend to make time for (long distance and all). College on top of it and now my new duties here watching out for mod stuff. I'm pretty much on the go all the time :P

#81 Posted by darkspineslayer (19552 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Shit, your a mod now? *golf clap* (I frequently post from my phone, it doesn't show that crap)

Just keep piling it on, eh? Anyone else make the jump with you?

#82 Posted by istreakforfood (7749 posts) -

Didn't know MGS5 and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z are coming out in the month of March.

I'm going to get Titanfall. As for Dark Souls 2 I will get it later down the road.

#83 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Shit, your a mod now? *golf clap* (I frequently post from my phone, it doesn't show that crap)

Just keep piling it on, eh? Anyone else make the jump with you?

Anybody else a mod with me? Yeah there were a few more, can't remember who exactly though :P

#84 Posted by xdluffy (23 posts) -

Dark souls 2, titanfall and the stick if truth in that exact order. I couldnt agree more its gonna be an awesome month

#85 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

Didn't know MGS5 and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z are coming out in the month of March.

I'm going to get Titanfall. As for Dark Souls 2 I will get it later down the road.

Well, it's only a part of MGS V. The Real MGS V, The Phantom Pain, will be coming later.

And yeah, I had no clue that Yaiba was coming too, but I gotta say it looks interesting.

#86 Posted by CTR360 (6990 posts) -

dark souls 2(ps3&360) i am ready to die

#87 Posted by Desmonic (13454 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Desmonic said:

Yeah, I thought more people would've been excited for it too. But it's logical the hype died down for it after it being delayed for about a year.

Still, I'm really interested to see how it turns out. It captures the show so well and I really believe this will be the game that redeems the south park games. But it's not a run out and buy type of game for me as it's gameplay is not my cup of tea.

I saw the first 10 minutes and my hype suddenly went through the damn roof! :P It looks and feels like you're playing an exact episode of the series! Even the little remarks Cartman made were spot on! Plus as an RPG in itself it looks like it has some cool mechanics :)

#88 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

I saw the first 10 minutes and my hype suddenly went through the damn roof! :P It looks and feels like you're playing an exact episode of the series! Even the little remarks Cartman made were spot on! Plus as an RPG in itself it looks like it has some cool mechanics :)

Yeah the fact that it was written by Matt and Trey and the graphic style is a copy of the shows really make this look like you are watching an episode. They even joked about the delayed release lol.

#89 Posted by voljin1987 (699 posts) -

never played any of the atelier games.. are they any good?

#90 Edited by blue_hazy_basic (27388 posts) -

I was looking forward to infamous but with south park (preordered) and maybe titanfall landing first it might have to wait.

#91 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70789 posts) -

FFX HD for sure

#92 Edited by Alcapello (798 posts) -

bahhhh

#93 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4320 posts) -

Infamous and FFX/X-2 HD. Will probably pick up SP: SoT at some point as well as Atelier.

Still waiting for Diablo 3 on PS4. >.<

#94 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

bahhhh

Paper Mario ?

Would love one for Wii U

#95 Posted by Alcapello (798 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@alcapello said:

bahhhh

Paper Mario ?

Would love one for Wii U

Isn't that mario u 3d for the wii u?

#96 Posted by istreakforfood (7749 posts) -

So I been watching gameplay videos of South Park TSoT. That game looks fun, but it's a game I would pay $60 for it.

#97 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11620 posts) -

Sean's a mod now? I call hax.

#98 Posted by Sword-Demon (6970 posts) -

I have South Park, Dark souls, and Yoshi preordered

I'll wait and see how Titanfall turns out, and most likely wait for a price drop.

And I'll wait for the inevitable mgs5 complete edition or whatever

#99 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16300 posts) -

I'll wait and see how Titanfall turns out, and most likely wait for a price drop.

Yeah, that's bound to happen.

I'm so glad I waited for a MGS: Legacy Collection, it's glorious.

There are two games for Wii U: New Super Mario Bros U and Super Mario 3D World, but none of those have the Paper Mario artstyle though :(

#100 Posted by Alcapello (798 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Sword-Demon said:

Yeah, that's bound to happen.

I'm so glad I waited for a MGS: Legacy Collection, it's glorious.

@alcapello said:

There are two games for Wii U: New Super Mario Bros U and Super Mario 3D World, but none of those have the Paper Mario artstyle though :(

Oh I was thinking zelda in the walls nvm